YCM anime!! (Please read first post.)

gamekrazzy

Hey everybody, this is Gamekrazzy. I was previously working on a project for Super Mario 64. (Mod) Well, I got a little bored and thought this wonderful idea. I had decided maybe I should start an anime. Or try to. Think of this as a long fan project, and I want you to help.

1. First, I need ideas for storyline, and plot.

2. I will also need some character designs and descripts.

(Criteria will appear below.)

3. Now as an added bonus, as this is a Yugioh Card MAKING site.

I want you each to post 1 card to be added into this anime.

(Again, Criteria is below.)

These are the basic stuff I need. Once I have information, at least 4 cards, and at least 4 characters, I can start on the title and 1st episode.

Criteria:

1. Needs to be informing, good topic(Nothing above PG13), non repeated ideas, No swear words or slang

2. Character needs to be drawn, and needs to have information about past. (Again not above PG13), No copied ideas, siblings are allowed, No swear words or slang

3. Card pics must be drawn, and effect needs be good with good OCG(unless it is a Toilet paper Card [XD].) Basically needs to be realistic. Needs to be previous card posted in forum, Cannot be card that does not appear anywhere else in forum.

*. This was not above, but you also need to be 2 stars or more to take part. Posts by lower stars will be ignored(EVEN if it is a good idea).

Thank you.

as for me, My previous (Kuriboh Dragon) is going to be used, only difference is I might change the effect a little.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll play, lol.

Let's see, which card is good...

69479.jpg

At the beginning of the Battle Phase' date=' calculate the maximum possible Battle Damage. If either player's Life Points would drop to 0 as a result of battle, Special Summon this card from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by its effect, remove from play all cards on the field and end the turn immediately. This card's Summon and effect cannot be negated.[/quote']

Meh. I was mildly intrigiued until you turned it into pretty much a fanfic. :/

Plotline isn't hard....average guy blah blah blah, likes yugioh, playing with his friends, all that crap. Enter some mysterious circumstance that leads him to either

A. fight to save his friends, and consequently, the world

B. transport him to alternate area or some crap where he can fight using giant yugimanz

Have him have some sort of special power (ala millennium item) along the way, add in some generic looking side characters to help him out, and you have your anime.

Characters would be:

Stereotypical Joe, the lead protagonist, who is in all ways average, and believes in the power of friendship. Has some sort of special power that can only be used when he believes in the power of friendship.

Boobs: the main love interest, only reason for existing is to have Stereotypical Joe crush on her. At some point further down the line, have a filler episode about her.

Sidekick Bob: Supports and protects Stereotypical Joe.

Rival Jack: The seeming antagonist, whom through the power of friendship, converts to Stereotypical Joe's team. But he pretends he doesn't care about them. But he does. This character is important, because this is what all the fangirls would use for their slashfiction.

Generic Final Boss: Evil guy who has some sad past or some crap like that.

lol@submit drawings. Most members here range from barely decent to downright bad at art. The only exception (that I know of) is Father Wolf.

22767.jpg

If a chain is activated while this card is on the field, deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards involved in the chain x300. This card can declare an attack during your opponent's Battle Phase. If it does, it cannot attack during your next Battle Phase.

Plotline isn't hard....average guy blah blah blah' date=' likes yugioh, playing with his friends, all that crap. Enter some mysterious circumstance that leads him to either

B. transport him to alternate area or some crap where he can fight using giant yugimanz

Have him have some sort of special power (ala millennium item) along the way, add in some generic looking side characters to help him out, and you have your anime.

Characters would be:

Stereotypical Joe, the lead protagonist, who is in all ways average, and believes in the power of friendship. Has some sort of special power that can only be used when he believes in the power of friendship.

Boobs: the main love interest, only reason for existing is to have Stereotypical Joe crush on her. At some point further down the line, have a filler episode about her.

Rival Jack: The seeming antagonist, whom through the power of friendship, converts to Stereotypical Joe's team. But he pretends he doesn't care about them. But he does. This character is important, because this is what all the fangirls would use for their slashfiction.

lol@submit drawings. Most members here range from barely decent to downright bad at art. The only exception (that I know of) is Father Wolf.

[img']http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8443/22767.jpg[/img]

If a chain is activated while this card is on the field, deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards involved in the chain x300. This card can declare an attack during your opponent's Battle Phase. If it does, it cannot attack during your next Battle Phase.

Yeah, that is pretty much the premise to just about every shounen anime ever made ever.

I could help with the specifics.

Plotline isn't hard....average guy blah blah blah' date=' likes yugioh, playing with his friends, all that crap. Enter some mysterious circumstance that leads him to either

Characters would be:

[img']http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8443/22767.jpg[/img]

Yeah, that is pretty much the premise to just about every shounen anime ever made ever.

I could help with the specifics.

Diddo

Plot is simple to make.

Yeah, users as characters will work.

Only question is who will be the main character.

And I can't choose 1 of these cards, so can someone help me (I suck at decisions)

[spoiler=Card 1]

nq5mab.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play. If you have no DARK monsters in your Graveyard, destroy this card. Once per turn, you can remove 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your hand.

[spoiler=Card 2]

1442n3a.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while on the field or in the Graveyard. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon this card to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

-- Once while this card remains face-up on the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Blade Zeralph Drago Token" (Dragon-Type/WIND/Level 6/ATK 2000/DEF 2000). Increase this card's ATK and DEF by the half the combined ATK of every "Blade Zeralph Drago Token" on the field. If there are 1 or less "Blade Zeralph Drago Tokens" on the field, this card's original ATK becomes 1500.

[spoiler=Card 3]

5ck70k.jpg

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

The combined level of monsters used to Synchro Summon this card does not have to equal the level of this card. The level of this card is equal to the combined level of the monsters used to Synchro Summon this card (max. 12). The original ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the level of this card times 500. When this card is targeted for a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Monster Effect, you can downgrade this card by 2 levels to negate the effect of that card and destroy it.

sorry for not posting. ok here is the deal, I do not care what you drawn pics look like, i just want them drawn for a general image. That way I can understand and make the character. Anyways if you can't draw then give me a very good description including details of how he looks. I like your guys ideas about copying the Pegasus story somewhat, but maybe we should add are own concept like the ability to MAKE CARDS as this is a CARD MAKING THREAD. These cards that you are posting are to be your choice, and I want them to be cards that your character makes, (Note: if you do not make a character, then chose one.) Anyways No one gets lead role until I have at least 4 characters and 4 cards like I said earlier, because that is what I need to start episode 1. I cant finish it until I got the bad guy though. I believe Frozen.Sub-Zero will want that one, I just have not told him about this yet.

Sorry about that, I told you to draw it, because if you drew yours they would look better then you just finding a pic to use. And no I did not say only 4 people can be in, I said that I am not starting till I have at least 4 people. Key word (at least). BTW I do not talk to fast, you just read to fast. XD!

sorry for not posting. ok here is the deal' date=' I do not care what you drawn pics look like, i just want them drawn for a general image. That way I can understand and make the character. Anyways if you can't draw then give me a very good description including details of how he looks. I like your guys ideas about copying the Pegasus story somewhat, but maybe we should add are own concept like the ability to MAKE CARDS as this is a CARD MAKING THREAD. These cards that you are posting are to be your choice, and I want them to be cards that your character makes, (Note: if you do not make a character, then chose one.) Anyways No one gets lead role until I have at least 4 characters and 4 cards like I said earlier, because that is what I need to start episode 1. I cant finish it until I got the bad guy though. I believe Frozen.Sub-Zero will want that one, I just have not told him about this yet.

[/quote']

Eh, I've drawn myself plenty of times; this should do:

12_-_tea.png

As for my character, if I absolutely have to be a card designer, I'll be making a lot of Spellcasters.

I'd be a relatively good duelist, but no one really believes it, since I don't bother to duel others much.

I'll probably come up with more details.

Ok thats good so were up to two characters and almost 3. If you don't mind though I do not want to give them your usernames, because that would be wierd calling them by that please post the character's name. Nick, I'll just call yours Nick. That might go the same with Asterr after I see if he wants to be part of this.

Archived