YCM anime!! (Please read first post.)

gamekrazzy

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

That is not respectful' date=' it may not sound bad to you. But it might have to him.

[/quote']

I lol'd.

Will submit soon; need to get my scanner operational.

My plot > this one, though.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh. I was mildly intrigiued until you turned it into pretty much a fanfic. :/

Plotline isn't hard....average guy blah blah blah' date=' likes yugioh, playing with his friends, all that crap. Enter some mysterious circumstance that leads him to either

A. fight to save his friends, and consequently, the world

B. transport him to alternate area or some crap where he can fight using giant yugimanz

Have him have some sort of special power (ala millennium item) along the way, add in some generic looking side characters to help him out, and you have your anime.

Characters would be:

Stereotypical Joe, the lead protagonist, who is in all ways average, and believes in the power of friendship. Has some sort of special power that can only be used when he believes in the power of friendship.

Boobs: the main love interest, only reason for existing is to have Stereotypical Joe crush on her. At some point further down the line, have a filler episode about her.

Sidekick Bob: Supports and protects Stereotypical Joe.

Rival Jack: The seeming antagonist, whom through the power of friendship, converts to Stereotypical Joe's team. But he pretends he doesn't care about them. But he does. This character is important, because this is what all the fangirls would use for their slashfiction.

Generic Final Boss: Evil guy who has some sad past or some crap like that.

[/quote']

> is the greater than symbol.

Yeah, I am not going off of all OMGAKITTY's plot. Did I not say this is YCM anime. Did I not say that.... oh nvm I didn't say that.

We are going with the idea of there being a tournament, that turns out to be fake, and leads to a trap. When the people fall to this trap they enter the Shadow World, and are each given 4 Blank Canvas Cards, and their customized deck. They then had to duel to get out, the person at the end of the duel brachet would be able to leave. (I should not tell you this) Asterr and Nick are last people to duel, and Asterr wins by luck. Asterr decides that instead of leaving with his life he would fight against Prometheus and play hero. Asterr loses, at same time somewhere losing life force and where monsters are real, Nick uses a specific card that had a monster. Monster holds entrance open, and all of the people who entered the tourny escape, monsters leave and disappear. Nick makes deal with Prometheus, and if he loses, will give his life force and cards, including rare personal Canvas Cards. If he wins, he and his friends leave. Nick wins. Larxene gets mad at Prometheus, sends him to eternity in darkness, when Tea walks out from the shadows. She says "All is going well and we will Rule together soon." (WTF are they Lesbians! JK, no they are just good friends and are wanting to rule the world together, actually at the beggining before torney and stuff, Larxene stumbles upon a Dark Canvas(like a Blank, but fills heart with evil desires and creates a card based off that heart.) She hands 1 of those cards to Tea, which makes them evil) and starts Season 2.

BTW tea: your character is a bad and good character. You help Nick, but only to help yourself. Asterr is madly in love with you. Hope that explains alot. If you want to edit anything please do.

BTW: Nick sent me a PM, says he is underpressure and might resign, so as of right now. No one is really working on anything here but me. So hopefully Nick will eventually come back. Because this is alot of work for one person.

Yeah' date=' I am not going off of all OMGAKITTY's plot. Did I not say this is YCM anime. Did I not say that.... oh nvm I didn't say that.

We are going with the idea of there being a tournament, that turns out to be fake, and leads to a trap. When the people fall to this trap they enter the Shadow World, and are each given 4 Blank Canvas Cards, and their customized deck. They then had to duel to get out, the person at the end of the duel brachet would be able to leave. (I should not tell you this) Asterr and Nick are last people to duel, and Asterr wins by luck. Asterr decides that instead of leaving with his life he would fight against Prometheus and play hero. Asterr loses, at same time somewhere losing life force and where monsters are real, Nick uses a specific card that had a monster. Monster holds entrance open, and all of the people who entered the tourny escape, monsters leave and disappear. Nick makes deal with Prometheus, and if he loses, will give his life force and cards, including rare personal Canvas Cards. If he wins, he and his friends leave. Nick wins. Larxene gets mad at Prometheus, sends him to eternity in darkness, when Tea walks out from the shadows. She says "All is going well and we will Rule together soon." (WTF are they Lesbians! JK, no they are just good friends and are wanting to rule the world together, actually at the beggining before torney and stuff, Larxene stumbles upon a Dark Canvas(like a Blank, but fills heart with evil desires and creates a card based off that heart.) She hands 1 of those cards to Tea, which makes them evil) and starts Season 2.

BTW tea: your character is a bad and good character. You help Nick, but only to help yourself. Asterr is madly in love with you. Hope that explains alot. If you want to edit anything please do.

[hr']

BTW: Nick sent me a PM, says he is underpressure and might resign, so as of right now. No one is really working on anything here but me. So hopefully Nick will eventually come back. Because this is alot of work for one person.

This is like Saw + Battle Royale + something original; I love it. ;D

Make my character more stoic please. :>

Yeah' date=' I am not going off of all OMGAKITTY's plot. Did I not say this is YCM anime. Did I not say that.... oh nvm I didn't say that.

[hr']

My plot still > this one, and your multiple sentence fragglements.

But screw it, I just realized mine is epic, so I'm keeping it. :D

In other news, my scanner died. :( I'll get my cardz/character up whenever I can. Trust me, my character will screw up the plot. Royally.

Like Battle Royale I understand... but Saw?

Well, the story is...

Well, being spaced out a tad would be nice. I'm interested a tad in the tournament being a trap, do they actually have a tournament before being sent to the Shadow World?

Personally, i've always believed 'generic' story lines have the chance to be interesting, through nostalgia, or subversion of being generic through either light-hearted or sick deeds.

Well, I think I'll keep an eye on it. Looks like it's a tad late for characters though alas :(.

But hey, mass collaboration. Who knows what will happen!

No, new characters are always welcome, you just won't end up with a main part, rather a side part.

Tea, I do not see where you see saw involved here.

Anyways, I will come up with something a little better for your character.

Oh, and it's official, Nick Resigned from helping with the animating and story line. IDK if that means he does not want to be a character though. He might still help with ideas and stuff here so IDK...

I tried reading the story...and to the best of my ability, all I can figure out is that the tournament is a trap. Why people are sent to the shadow realm, for what purpose, or any of that really isn't explained (or at least I couldn't find it...lrn2format -___- )

No, that is the plot basis. The reason people are sent there is for money and reknown of couse. And the main bad guy hosts the touney only allowing certain people who pass an entrance duel in. (The blank canvas cards are rare cards, the reason she wants them[Larxene] is so that she can control the those cards. She is planning on ruling the world with other people's blank canvas cards that have created powerful monsters.

• 2 weeks later...

XD! I know that. I was just trying to be funny. Turns out I am not a very good comedian here. Actually I am not pretty much anywhere.

Anyways to the point now. Are they going to post (Icyblue, Roxas, and Zexaeon)?

Because I will not include them unless they ask. Oh, and you get the part to be Larxene's #1 Fan. XD!

Archived