Dark Magician and Support.

But how many people still use blue eyes? They need a kibaman type thing for dark magician' date=' three spell counters is annoying. I think dark eradicator is great Ive won many a duel with him. Never got my hands on a dark paladin so dont know how that words.

[/quote']

I have the best Blue eyes deck around. I'll post it later in the deck forum.

f*** this forum is a dissapointment!

no dm is not a good card' date=' and no amount of theme specific situational supporit is going to change that!

and no! DARK ERADICATOR WARLOCK IS BAD, i made an ftk deck with it, i never ever ftked i never even won once with the bloody thing!, and it was on tagforce 2!!!

[/quote']

you made it wrong, plain and simple.

it's easy as pie to do it.

yhea i made it wrong! coming from mr. 70% losses, im pretty sure YOUR making EVERYTHING wrong!

and im the dew deck, i didnt have allure which may have been a part of it not working, but you run out of spells soo quicky, if you started with a 9 card hand then yhea the deck could work, but you play prisma dump dark magcician sack for DEW!, you have 4 cards in hand, now! you want 2 of them to be draw cards lets say 3 and your runnign d heros in it too you dump dogma, draw -1000 you drew 2 plaasma play your in-perfect-world 2 more dr draws -2000 draw 4 hand destruction -1000 now 3 cards in hand allure somthing 3 card in hand -2000 so even if you used all 3 d draw and allure thats only 6000 if you happen to use hand destruction your -1ing yourself which isnt goodint his deck and this is goign on the assumption that all your drawing into is spells!

SO NO IT DOES NOT BLODDY WORK!

for warlock topic: you can use "Gather your mind", "Toon Table of contents", "Mana Seise" and some draw power (also "Magical Stone Excavation" if you want to reuse something) and you won't even loose cards in your hand for your 4000+ damage you are going to do. how is that bad if you know how to use it? (it seems you are just too used to the meta Deck)

Dark Magician:

I use "Magician's Circle" alot, it helps DMG be there when you need it (Sage Stone).

Magical Dimension is also very good.

-Dark Magic Attack, Dark Magic Curtain & Thousand Knives are a little harder to use sinse if you don't have DM, you can't use them. and even with DM in play, the opponent will sometimes use a book of moon or enemy controler (or even torrental) so you can't activate them. but they are still desent. they are worth it if you can protect DM.

-what DM needs is Draw power. at the time the deck was played, there was legal "Pot of Greed". "Graceful Charity", DMoC, "Magician of Faith" and others that helped draw what you needed.. today we don't have any of that.. and if christal beasts & destiny heros have their own draw power, why not DM? :) allure doesn't count, too expensive for me to want to use it, there must be another option :(

Guest PikaPerson01

I'm going to not include the obviously bad support.

[spoiler=Dark Magic Attack]

DarkMagicAttackSD6-EN-C-1E.jpg

Excellent support. Not much to say' date=' Harpie's Feather Duster for Dark Magician.

[spoiler=Dark Magic Curtain']

DarkMagicCurtainPP01-EN-ScR-UE.jpg

Damn it, all this card needs is to take off the Normal Summon/Flip Summon or Special Summon part, or be a Quick-Play and it'd be amazing. Still, it's not bad considering you can follow up with an easy Dark Magic Attack.

[spoiler=Thousand Knives]

ThousandKnivesCP05-EN-C.png

It's not bad. 1 for 1 removal of your choice.

[spoiler=Dark Eradicator Warlock]

DarkEradicatorWarlockSD6-EN-UR-1E.jpg

A lot of people write this off as horrible, but it's not hard at all to get out with Prisma & Phantom of Chaos. And you can't argue that 1,000 damage per Spell isn't crippling late game.

[spoiler=Skilled Dark Magician]

SkilledDarkMagicianMFC-EN-SR.jpg

Kind of slow, but has its uses. Could be used it a more control oriented, consistent DM deck.

Worst self pwn I've ever seen.

I'm going to not include the obviously bad support.

[spoiler=Dark Magic Attack]

DarkMagicAttackSD6-EN-C-1E.jpg

Excellent support. Not much to say' date=' Harpie's Feather Duster for Dark Magician.

[spoiler=Dark Magic Curtain']

DarkMagicCurtainPP01-EN-ScR-UE.jpg

Damn it, all this card needs is to take off the Normal Summon/Flip Summon or Special Summon part, or be a Quick-Play and it'd be amazing. Still, it's not bad considering you can follow up with an easy Dark Magic Attack.

[spoiler=Thousand Knives]

ThousandKnivesCP05-EN-C.png

It's not bad. 1 for 1 removal of your choice.

[spoiler=Dark Eradicator Warlock]

DarkEradicatorWarlockSD6-EN-UR-1E.jpg

A lot of people write this off as horrible, but it's not hard at all to get out with Prisma & Phantom of Chaos. And you can't argue that 1,000 damage per Spell isn't crippling late game.

[spoiler=Skilled Dark Magician]

SkilledDarkMagicianMFC-EN-SR.jpg

Kind of slow, but has its uses. Could be used it a more control oriented, consistent DM deck.

Worst self pwn I've ever seen.

wow he said the only useable card in that list was the worst out of the list!

Archived