Seafaring Epidemic! <RP><PG-16>, started and accepting by PM.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: yes

we are starting, therefore all posts that are asking about apps or anything else must have ooc: in front of them

{UNDER THE SEA!}

A great and powerful figure sitting on an underwater thrown was having his thought interrupted by a curios looking sea creature. "Lord Levaithin, what are your orders now that the humans have found out of our great Oceanic Uprising." Lord Levaithin smirked in the shadows of his underwater kingdom. "Simple, the uprising will go as planned, those humans cannot stand up to the might of our seafaring nation!" The curious looking sea creature looked his head up at Lord Levaithin. "My lord, the humans have done what we feared, they have enslaved enhancers to their cause. The humans that appear to stay on water the most have anyway, as for the more land dwelling types they have developed some sort of metal objects to fight for them." The sea creature finished his report and waited for Lord Lavaithin to respond.

"I see, well then, this won't be as easy as I thought." Lord Levaithin was in his smaller, more quaint form at the moment. "No matter, the mercenaries we'll hire will through there lives away for the treasures we can offer." Lord Levaithin gave a sinister smirk toward his subordinate. "Assemble the strongest of all the sea creatures we have present, I wish to make a speech to them." The curious looking sea creature bowed his head slightly. "My Lord!" The sea creature was now forming clones of himself off of his original body, he did so for the next ten minutes and had about nine clones now. "I will return when all messages are given my lord!" All ten of the creature bowed and took off swimming faster and faster every second. "Soon we will be able to rule all the world, with what I have in store no one is safe..." Lord Levaithin looked over to a terrafied human girl and laughed sinisterly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ON LAND!!!}

"Sire, sire!" An admiral ran into the Kings Meeting hall, where he had several mercenaries present, about twenty of them to be exact. "Are we clear on the terms then. Fifty thousand pieces of gold to each of you if you fight for this country." Most of the mercenaries nodded, and then moved themselves out into the hall. "Admiral Jescal, what is the meaning of this intrusion without a proper introduction of yourself." Admiral Jescal bowed to the king. "King Granville, we have a big crises on our hand." King Granville smiled. "If it's about the Oceanic Uprising, then save it. I have heard my fill before you even arrived, and as you can see I am preparing for it thusly." Admiral Jescal frowned, because now he'd have to tell King Granville of just how bad it was. "King Granville, the pirates have enslaved enhancers and intend to devastate both the government and the Oceanic Uprising." King Granville smiled at the thought. "Well then, looks like we'll just have to be a stronger kingdom this time around, won't we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ON THE WATERS SURFACE!}

Hundred of pirate ships were gathering at Gravediggers Isle fir the first ever appearance of the Pirate Court members. "This is a troubling predicament we're in, did you know that Dominic." Captain Schiver said to his First Mate Dominic. "This war has brought out the Pirate Court members, bet you didn't even know there were rules to piracy." Schiver said as he sailed the ship onto the beach and slid down the latter. "Come Dominic, we're almost late as it is." Captain Schiver was obviously paranoid about time frames because The Moonshine was the first ship even on the isle.

Dominic sighed. "'Cap, you have to relax. Just a court, besides, if you recall, I have to be playing the music. Since the last bard got eaten alive." Dominic had his sniper slung over his back, his four pistols in their own little holders, his combat dagger across his calf. He held his black guitar in one hand, over his shoulder.

Maws was speeding by at high speed now. He spotted a ship up ahead and he dived deep. He continued diving until it became all black. Then, he turned straight up and sped as fast as he could. Meanwhile, on teh sip the crew yawned. "Man we're finally sailed out of the blockade!" "Tell me about it!" Before any of them could react, the ship was blown through, literally ripped apart, and the crew was swallowed whole.

"Pfft, look at you all ready to roll." Schiver crossed into the forest. "How troublesome the court made this place in the middle of a dense forest." Schiver walked through on a very difficult path to make it through the grass, but within a few minutes they found themselves at a big cleared out field with the three members of the Pirate Court standing at three podiums on a moderate sized stage. Schiver made Dominic bow and he bowed himself. "We will start the meeting in a few moments, please have your seats and wait!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{UNDER THE SEA!}

Each clone approached a different sea creature but delivered the same message. "You are to meet at the Coral Table in one hour for a meeting with Lord Levaithin." There were several messages delivered, but very few actually "mattered". One to Sharptooth, another to Maws, a third to Thundaros, and the last two that actually mattered could only be identified by there levels of command and power and not by their name...

Bobby bowed at The Court, and sat down next to Dominic. "You're the First Mate of Captain Schiver, aye?" he asked.

==Meanwhile==

Sharptooth had ripped apart his messenger, and smirked at his effort. "A meeting, eh?" he thought. "Guess I have to hurry!" he inhaled the sea water, then forced it out, as he was propellered like a jet through the murky dephts...

Archived