Seafaring Epidemic! <RP><PG-16>, started and accepting by PM.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Silence! I wont have this commotion happen at MY court!" The first member said to the crowd, everyone was silenced, even the second and third members had noting to say. "Now, first mate Dominic will step forward at this very moment so I may explain a few things to him..." The first finished his statement and waited for Dominic to step up to the stage.

{UNDER THE SEA!}

"Quiet fools!" Lord Levaithin stated as he commanded the Hydra to sit back in his seat. "First question answer, your powers will still be at your command while in this form. However, since most of your powers will require a body of water to use, you'll have to accommodate yourselves. Second question answer, this transformation can only be done both in and out by THIS girl. Therefore, during battle she will not fight and only stay by my divine side!" Lord Levaithin finished and waited for the sea creatures rebuttal....

{IN THE MAINLAND!}

"Quite..." The king turned to him at that moment and smiled towards Jacob, this being the first smile Jacob had seen from a king in a LONG time. "Spread the word, a festival tonight! Let the people and the lesser few know that they haven't been forgotten!" The king commanded of Jacob, leaving the caption to think that the king had taken his words and plea to heart.

"As the new Pirate Lord, you are a rank higher then Caption and are only outranked by I, the first member of the Pirate Court. Now, do you accept all terms and regulations of the Pirate Court and of the sea itself?" The first member asked Dominic and waited for a reply...

{UNDER THE SEA}

"Simple, as I said that she is the only one who can turn you in and out of human form, if she dies then your all stuck that way." Lord Levaithin said, not including himself or his right hand man in that statement. "Is there any other questions before we begin." Lord Levaithin stated.

ooc well it seems that everything in the Sea and the Pirates seems to be going to end soon so i hope i can do this.

As day turned in to night Several of the Major cities were being flooded with civilians form Towns and the Countrysides. Lights and fireworks filled the Royal city, chairs and laughter filled the people as much as the beer did. The did anything to make them selves good on the day of calibration that the old has not seen scene there childhood and the young seeing there first festival.

As this happened Jacob was still in the in the castle sitting on a Gust balcony watching with a eagle eyes on all of the city.

ooc: I apologize for my inactivity, you know how life is it'll catch up to you at the worst possible times....

[uNDER THE SEA!]

The transformations were finally complete and the ten sea monsters, disguised as humans, were ready to cross into the mainland and kill every human and sea surface dweller that they saw. "Let us go and start our siege on the main land!" Lord Levaithin said as he started to walk on the sandy surface of the sea bottom.

[PIRATE ISLAND!]

The new Pirate Lord was sworn in and all were mildly happy if not angry at first. The crowed started to clap and cheer, and a few of the other first mates even started popping the rum bottles open. "Yes, that's all fine and good. Now, we shall want to wage our war onto that ridiculous main land government. Lord, what shall we do." The third court member asked.

Dom thought for a moment. "Well, we could attack them from a new area. An area that they have no resistance too. I mean, the sea is predictable, we are pirates after all. If we went on land, we would lose as well. Wait, what about the air?"

Archived