Seafaring Epidemic! <RP><PG-16>, started and accepting by PM.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well then we'll just have one team go out, my ship and crew shall suffice and of course Dominic himself..." The first member of the court nodded, as did the second and third members of the court. "It is decided then, you are to leave at once!" The first member said, as Schiver started to walk off the stage...

{MAINLAND!}

A cry of terror could be heard from inside the kings chambers, all rushed to see what had happened. His servants got there first and all they saw was a lingering shadow that flew out the window. The people that gathered examined the kings body and found a note to someone named "Jacob Freeman".

Dearest Servants and Soldiers' date='

I have been predicting this for sometime know, my demise that is. Don't cry for me and don't even have a funeral for my body. Instead, you must finish the war in my stead! The person I have chose as the next king will know what to do, he is young but experienced and I loved him like a son. Jacob Freeman, you are king know, carry on my legacy and kill the pirate court and any other challenges that may arise...[/i']

Schiver and Dominic came to the ship that they had left before, only this time Dominic was boarding with a new found respect to his men. "Listen up." Schiver said to his crew. "AYE SIR!" They all then shut there mouths. "This person was known as First Mate Dominic, but he is know Pirate Lord!" The crew wooted aloud and congratulated him...

ooc: Don't fret sea monsters, I'm just letting the other two stories catch up to the war stage

Jacob crumpled up the note and put it in his service cote he walked off leaving the servants. As he walked down the halls to a not to distance room with several people waiting for the King well The New King. Jacob entered the room as one of the three generals spoke up Jacob told him to sit down and be quiet he showed them he was the new King and he wanted to be respected as he was a Caption and not a king. "It seems that are King has token an absent But i am here to rule.As first act i want all ports closed down and bring every ship registered with in are flag to come back and be upgraded for military serves as soon as possible.Next Bring Long range artillery canons to the port and destroy all vassals the are not allied with us and lastly i want a new ship class put in to serves." he laid down a blue print on the table " the Intrepid class its a Iron-side ship with this we won't lose."

With that the seafarers took of from one island to another. "Alright Dominic, lets see those maps..." Schiver said as he walked him down to his private courters to plan out and organize a strategy of travel. "It would be wise to stay as fat away from the mainland as possible..." Schiver said.

"Sir, yes sir!" Most of the generals said making there way to the tables maps, there was something though, an energy pulling at freeman to return to the throne room. All who were gathered were now gone but there was still something there to confront the new king...

Jacob with his new found power he did not feel it at all. Instead he really did not like it. He was a military leader and thats it not a king. He took and lead not just lead but it was not up to him he ruled and the King's last wish was for him to succeed him and he would do so, as he was thinking to him self he entered the Throne Room.

"We should take this route, it takes longer but it's the furthest from the Mainland that we can be..." Schiver pointed at the pirate island then traced a path with his finger to the unmarked island on the map. "Hows that Domnic..." By saying this he of course meant something like, does that seem good to you?

As soon as Jacob entered the Throne Room the door immediately shut behind him and it was dark. "What are your plans for us "king"" A figure said to the right of Jacob. "Yes, Mr. Freeman, the last king had great plans for us. What do you intend to use us for..." The second figure, to the left of Jcob, said in a smaller tone than the first...

Archived