Seafaring Epidemic! <RP><PG-16>, started and accepting by PM.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was left of the mercenaries vacated the room and the king took a seat at the throne then proceeded to smirk at the Caption. "Caption Jacob Freeman, it's been awhile now hasn't it?" The king said changing his smirk to a smile and then chuckling slightly. "What can I, the king of this country, do for you, hm?" The king said in his amused sense of speech as he proceeded to give him another smile.

After some time on there journey Rahfel looked over the ocean "Do you even know where pirate isle. is?" James turned to Rahfel "Not quite" "Not Quite?" Rahfel asked "I'm not staying with you for your little 'Adventure' I am leaving" Rahfel said to James as he headed to one of the small extra boats at the side "Alright but Rahfel if you work for the Pirates I will kill you" "Fine with me" Rahfel answered as he sailed towards the Pirates Island.

Orikalies was angry when he had people sailing on his home. Really, they had to. He started to create a storm. He shot lightning out of his mouth to the sky, making thunder. Where is your god now?

Orikalies was angry when he had people sailing on his home. Really, they had to. He started to create a storm. He shot lightning out of his mouth to the sky, making thunder.

Before it hit him, he zapped it with lightning, changing it into a pile of ashes. Pathetic Human. He then sunk into the ocean, then rushed up right under the ship. Die!

Before it hit him, he zapped it with lightning, changing it into a pile of ashes. Pathetic Human. He then sunk into the ocean, then rushed up right under the ship.

ooc: I believe a few posts ago I had Lord Levaithin come and tell Orikalies to join the group at the stone table, as I didn't want the war to start yet -_-"

ooc2: Also Mare, didn't remember if I told you are not but I did indeed accept your Government char.

"Ladies and Gents!" The third member of the Pirate Court said as all the pirates turned toward the stage to see and listen to the court. "Please take your seats and be ready." The second member, who was a woman, said in a small and quiet face. "All the pirates took there seats and settled down so everyone could hear. "The time has come to go to war, and the pirates have an alternate plan to make ready for this event." The third member said. "Right, we have to nominate and vote for a Pirate Lord." The first member said, and as he did many of the people gasped and laughed and coughed. "Alright now there's exactly three hundred thirty nine captains and first mates here. Everyone votes, no ties." The second member of the court explained to all the pirates the rules of the event.

"Well if that's the case I nominate Captain James Walkenson." Every single pirate. accept for the first mate -mainly cause a lot of them didn't know who he was- and Schiver, turned to the captain that said that; after they did they all just started to laugh loudly. "Oh okay! We can vote him Pirate Lord, you'll just have to find him first!" The third member said as he laughed and grinned all over the place. "Listen...it's not that he wasn't a good pirate, hell, best pirate I've seen for twenty years. But the fact remains that James Walkenson and The Baltic haven't been seen for fifteen years." The pirates settled down again and waited for everyone to nominate who they were to nominate.

{UNDER THE SEA!}

"Greetings all..." Lord Levaithin's peculiar sea creature servant said to all the creatures at the stone table. "Lord Levaithin has arrived." A dark and shadowy figure walked in with a chained human girl at his side. "Good evening, now if you'll all get into some kind of order." The sea creatures took places around the stone table, since the table didn't actually have "seats" per say. "Now then, we will attack the humans, ON LAND!" Most of the sea monsters just looked confused and skeptical, as there was no way a sea creature could last outside of water for a whole war.

ooc: The human girl is living under water because of Levaithin's Magic, just making that clear if it wasn't already obvious.

Archived