Seafaring Epidemic! <RP><PG-16>, started and accepting by PM.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: lol, didn't even see your post fenrir!

Schiver chuckled a bit. "I must admit, I have drawn some cruelly fixed schematics for the design." Schiver said as the third and the second member of the court looked in amazement as such a respected captain would harbor in this persons very stupid idea....

The fair was going off without a hitch and everyone was enjoying themselves fully. "I love this song!" Said a villager to the free old time music band. "This food looks good!" Another villager commented. The king was looking out over the town as all was finally starting to balance out...

"Yes, the peoples happiness and morale are very important to this kingdom..." The king was holding a piece of paper in his hand and was writing something in ink. He signed the paper, folded it up, and tucked it into the pocket of this overcoat. "Freeman, the pirates are going to attack the mianland eventually. All they need is a way Freeman and that's all..." The king said, trying not to really talk about reality but he had little choice...

"I have heard of him but not in detail just mentions of his name by the villagers, as I sneak around port for supplies and whatnot..." Schiver explained, stepping up onto the stage to make the conversation more secretive then just talking and shouting to each other from afar...

"Well, the Legend goes that a Captain found an island, with rocks that floated. He harvested these and created a mighty warship by the name of Hyperion. It never flew because it was destroyed by a Kraken while getting launched. If we could find this island, we could, do the same. It might just be a Legend, but if it's true, well. We will have an advantage in this war." Dominic concluded.

"You don't understand!" The king yelled at freeman very loud and aggressively. "The pirates have what are known as Enhancers..." The king looked at freeman's confused look. "Enhancers are animals or humans that can enhance ANY weapon or item, THERE DEADLY AS TOOLS!" The king explained...

{ISLAND!}

"Yes but do you have any idea where this magical map is or if it even exists..." The second member said to Dominic. "We'll multisearch." Schiver interrupted, as the council looked over to him. "One group to find the map, one group to find the island, and the last to go get that naive James Walkenson. Whichever we find first we use." Schiver explained.

"Not good enough, with the pirates evil minds you'll be no match. There's only one choice, tomorrow, we will start preparations for the launching of the metal warships..." The king stood from his thrown and walked past freeman. "I'm retiring for the night, stop by my courters later this evening and we'll discuss attack plans..." The king walked out of earshot...

Archived