Yugioh Ultima Acadamy Part 3! ~Finished~ Here comes part 4! ¬LOCK PLZ¬

Negimalevolent

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"PETTY?" shrieked Crystal rather angrily. "Who said I was PETTY? Sure, I might only be 5'2" but that doesnt mean -"

"I'd take her word," said another male voice. Crystal turned and saw Chris standing behind her, on the back of Curse of Dragon.

"Chris! What're you doing here?"

"Heard some commotion, had to come and see!"

At once her Destiny Hero Plasma appeared and punched at Pete's father, stopping his kick and sending him flying to the floor. Immediately two Marauding Captains appeared and crossed their swords over Pete's father's neck.

"Small am I?" said Crystal. "I may be physically small, but never mentally!"

OoC: what's GPA?

"Pete' date=' they're right, what about your Elemental Heroes?"

[/quote']

OOC: Grade Point Average, in other words, Michael has all A+'s

Michael: "Well! I'm bored!" He went to the dock, with a metal suitcase, and waited for a boat!

AJ: (goes to his dorm and begins to gather his things) well i guess this is it

Damion: (walking into room to see his brother) at least for this year

AJ: (turning to see him enter) what do you mean? since i'm in the pros with Crystal i thought coming back next year would be impossible

Damion: heheheh, you two didn't think you where getting out of school did you? both of you will have to come back next year to finish, Sheppard doesn't want both of you going into the pros without finishing your education (whispers to him) and neither did dad

AJ: (laughs a bit) guess you're right (sits down and sighs) so much has happened over these 3 years, what do you thinks in store for next year?

Damion: (smiles) that's up to you (gets up) i have to go and get things ready for the trip home (pats his brother on the shoulder) i'll be rooting for you and Crystal in the pros, later (leaves)

(AJ looks after Damion for a second, and then goes back to packing)

AJ: it's up to me huh? (grabs his bags and gets up and walks out of the room) something tells me down the line...(pats something in his pocket) she'll have a say in it too (walks out of the dorms and towards the docks)

Archived