Yugioh Ultima Acadamy Part 3! ~Finished~ Here comes part 4! ¬LOCK PLZ¬

Negimalevolent

--i have class but i'll be on around 1:15 or sooner probably!

AJ: (got to the docks and stood waiting for the boat) the only problem is how to ask her...Damion said not to rush and push it on her hard, he said to let it happen on it's own...(sighs) i'll never understand how Damion went from "i don't have a brother" to "i love my little brother who's in love with his love" (head drops) this is beyond confusing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crystal sighed as she saw school was coming to a close. Soon, it would be the summer ... she had already ordered everything she would need to spend her first ever summer holidays in isolation from everyone...

She had duelled more students, and was getting money in the form of tenners thick and fast. Perhaps, with enough, she could complete her quest without breaking sweat...

She went to the docks and saw AJ. She went over to him.

Seijin: and so my year ends.....

Kairi: Where's Pete! I don't want to leave him....

Seijin: Well, if you keep looking around you'll find him eventually...

Kairi: yeah, but our boat is nearly here!

Seijin:our?

Kairi: Don't you remember? while you were stuffing your face yesterday? your my adoptive brother now!

Seijin:What!!!!!!wait a sec! What the hell! Holy crap!

Kairi:are you done yet.....nii-san?

Seijin: no, wait one more......(falls on ground and faints)[i guess I have a family now.....but not just her, everyone on this island, I can't wait till fall]

"No AJ, you don't get what I mean. I'm going into isolation these two months ... only myself and Kaiba knows where I'm going," explained Crystal. "I can't say caus it risky, but ... let's just say you better polish up on chess skills."

OoC: need to go, AJ or Pete or both, you guys can take control of Crystal ok?

Archived