Yugioh Ultima Acadamy Part 3! ~Finished~ Here comes part 4! ¬LOCK PLZ¬

Negimalevolent

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: They say a member should always have a sig, so why am I a 5 star member without a sig? It's all because some Page hider, screwed up all my posts, and now it's two months later and I've got a million negs should a gone to PAGE HIDER report .com (YEHAH) I could'a seen this coming like a spamming n00b, They monitor your posts, and send you page hider alerts, so you don't end up getting picked on by some spamming n00bs.

Rinslet walks around the dorm, she wanders around and finds a card, she picks it up. It looked like one of Pete's old cards. She looks around for anymore, "Hmm. Probably just fell out of his deck box. I supposed I should return it to him." she walks around the school and sees Peter, among others she walks up to him, "Hey Peter, is this yours? I found it in the courtyard." she hands him the card.

AJ: (dueling another Obelisk student) now attack him directly and end this (AJ's monster attacks and finishes the student dropping his points down to 0)

AJ: 4000

Obelisk Boy: 0000

(The boy dropped to his knees and passed out, AJ smiled and de-activated his duel disk)

AJ: at least i know my new deck works now (smirks) this will come in handy in the pros.....(sighs) school comes to an end tomorrow, me and Crystal will officaly be pros once we leave...

Michael: He heads to his dorm "I wonder.....I feel like I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah! I forgot to tell the guys I'm graduating right when everybody else is because of my 100% GPA. I don't know how I did it, but I did! I cut 2 years right off my ride here! I will miss everything else though. I wonder if they will ever know what I plan on doing with my holiday....."

Archived