Yugioh Ultima Acadamy Part 3! ~Finished~ Here comes part 4! ¬LOCK PLZ¬

Negimalevolent

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJ: (takes a deep breath) this (kneels down on one knee) Crystal, i've spent 3 years of my life with you at this academy and those have been the best 3 years of my life, however i also want to spend the rest of my life with you as well (takes out a small black box from his pocket and opens it to reveal a ring) I want you to be my wife, will you marry me?

OoC: awwwwww!! I was actually thinking about that you know, except I wanted it to be in part 4! Oh well, you know what I'm gonna say

Crystal could almost cry. She felt her cheeks blush a bright red as she saw the white gold ring encrusted with the largest crystal she had ever seen. She looked either side and saw two small flaming topazes. For a moment there was a gap, then-

"I will."

--same here, but i was running out of ideas for this, we practically did all there was to do in this, so i figured why not now?

AJ: (smiles, then quickly picks her up and hugs her) excellent (he pulled her in a kissed her lightly)

Damion: (coming up on the group) awwwww! i knew you two would end up together! ever since i first came out of the shadows, once i saw you two i knew it was a match made in heaven!!!

AJ: (sweatdrops) good to see you believed in us

"What's that pegasis!? Can I hear your? T...V!!!???"

~And a report later today confirmed the two female bodies have been found on the coast of Japan but have no identification that matches any record~

"What of it? Two bodys? so!?"

Pegasis: They are the bodies of Leo and Koga's opposites"

"WHAT!!!!!!!???????"

AJ: having the wedding here sounds great, we'll be able to invite everyone and we'll have a reception in the Obelisk arena

Damion: EXCELLENT! i'll get some of my designer friends and we'll pick out amazing decour! this wedding is going to be fabulous!!!

AJ: (to Crystal) sometimes i question him....

OoC: flurry just press New Post and it'll show you the stuff PH has been hiding

"Before you two get carried away, I fancy having a themed wedding. We don't have to keep it white you know. I fancy wearing a dress that's similar to a duel monster. I don't know which one yet, so I'll have to have a look. Fancy that?"

Archived