Yugioh Ultima Acadamy Part 3! ~Finished~ Here comes part 4! ¬LOCK PLZ¬

Negimalevolent

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJ: your father must've had a reason for doing it, good to see he didn't get to Chris though

(suddenly Nightshroud appeared beside AJ) Nightshroud: that crazy old fool had no reason to, it was probably just an impuse that forced him to kill

AJ: what do you mean?

Nightshroud: darkness doesn't just recide in those poccessed, everyone has darkness inside of them, it will never be exstingushed threw just doing good things

AJ:.......just like you'll never disappear

Nightshroud: hmhmhmhm

AJ: (to his now fiance) we should get going too, i'll drop you off at Kaiba Corp so you can begin with your....thing you have to do, i need to talk to Seto before i begin in the pro leauges anyway (to Peter) i'll see you next year, all of you (shakes Peter's hand) and next year we'll have a duel...uninterrupted at that

Seijin: Oh hey Kairi: took you long enough...

Kairi: You don't look so well, you okay Oni-san?

Seijin: I'll be fine...just a bad pickle I ate

Kairi: you hate pickles

Seijin:I know....So what's your family like?

Kairi:don't worry, my parents are the ones that adopted you, they'll be nice

Seijin:good, I hoped so,(he sends a message to Pete)

"Hey Pete! thanks for all the help while I was here, I don't think I could of made it here without you or the others, also, if you ever want to visit give a call, I'm sure Kairi wouldn't object. From your friend, Seijin Masaki.

Kairi:What's that?

Seijin:oh nothing, nothing at all sis

Kairi: let me see!

Seijin:nope!(they both run on the boat laughing like brother and sister should)

Kaisa:they're just like you two

Maya:Shut up!

Draco:you don't know what you're talking about!(they all bicker, like brothers and sister should)

AJ: probably for the best, if everyone wears spirit costumes it may get too confusing, also should our costumes be similar in a way or should we just pick whatever we feel like?

Ruby: i can't believe you two are getting married! it's so romantic!!!

AJ: DM and DMG.....i think we could pull that off (places an arm around her and kisses her on the lips) frankly i don't mind what theme it is, as long as your with me this wedding will be perfect

--last line plz! i have to go in 5 minutes

Archived