Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Tides of Change |[BASIC] | Ended

Ezio

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Not So Fast! From My Hand I Acctivate 'Evil Shiled!' Which Saves My Inferno Wing AND Negating Your Attack; All For 500 Lifepoints!" Haou Chuckled And Drew His Next Card "Now I Lay Down 3 Facedown And End My Turn"

Evil Shield

Quick-Play Spell

Lore:

If you control 1 or more "Evil Hero" monster, you can acctivate this card from your hand. pay 500 life poinys to negate the attack of one of your opponents monsters.

"Good choice. My turn, I draw!" Ryo drew his card. He stared at the card for a moment. "I activate the Spell Card, Facedown Destroyer! By tributing 1 Level 7 or higher monster I control, this card will destroy all of your face down Spell/Trap cards! No Spell/Trap cards can be activated in response! I tribute Hyper Psychic Blaster!"

"Ryo watched his powerful monster fall, as his opponent's Spell and Trap cards were destroyed. Now, Trap Card open! Dark Side! This activates when a Synchro Monster on my side of the Field is destroyed! It Special Summons 1 Dark Tuner from my Deck to my side of the Field equal to the destroyed monsters Level! I Special Summon Dark Tuner-Bomb Blast!" Ryo said, as his Death Submarine appeared. Now, I Summon One Engine! I'm Dark Tuning my Level One One Engine to my Level 9 Dark Tuner-Bomb Blast! Black Power destroy the bonds, and create Darkness! Dark Synchro, One Hundred Eye Dragon!"

It's here, said Ryo. His Duel Spirit, One Hundred Eye Dragon appeared.

"When my Bomb Blast is sent to the Graveyard for a Dark Synchro Summon, it returns 1 card my opponent controls to the Deck. I choose Evil Hero-Infernal Wing!" Ryo laughed. "This is it. One Hundred Eye Dragon! Go, attack! You're life points drop to 0! I win!"

"Counter! I Acctivate 'Quick End!' This Ends Your Turn At The Cost Of 1000 Life Points!" Haou Drew His Next Card And Chuckled "I Set 2 Card Face Down, and End My Turn!"

Quick End!

Quick-Play Spell

Lore:

Activate this card during your Opponents Main Phase. Pay 1000 Life Points To End Thier Turn.

Archived