-Age-

-Gender-

Male

-Preffered Dorm-

N/A

[spoiler=[b]-Appearence-[/b]]

guy.jpg

-Bio-

Haou Is One Of The 'Darkest' People You Could Ever Meet. After A Life Of Death And Lonelyness, Haou Embrased The Darkness, Making A 'New Supreme King'. Not Long After He Obtained The Power Of Darkness, He Entered The World Tournament In The USA, And Came 1st; Soon He Became A Worldly Know Name As: "Haou: The Supreme King!"

[/align]

Tokei threw his Deck onto the floor. The cards scattered across the floor.

"They aren't good enough!" said Tokei angrily. "Let's go, Kisame!"

Tokei felt a tap on the back. He turned to find Ryo holding his Deck.

"You picked them up?" asked Tokei.

"Did you not learn your lesson? No cards can ever be considered filth." Ryo said. He handed him his Deck. "You're Deck is fine, your Duelling skills are fine, but you lack faith in your Deck, and that will make you lose."

Tokei smiled.

"Kisame... We figured this guy out wrong..." said Tokei. "Sorry for bothering you, Ryo. See you around." He held his hand out, and Ryo shook it. Tokei and Kisame left. Ryo decided to leave the Dorms himself.

[align=center]

Haou Walked Past The Oblisk Blue Dorms, Heading For The Academy "Maybe I Can Find A GOOD Opponent" As He Reached The Academy, He Hand An Unsuspected Flashback To Jaden's Time As The Supreme King "Again... Whats Up With This Deck..." He Shrugged It Off And Walked Into The Academy, Searching For An Opponent

[/align]

Ryo continued his search. The voices had gotten louder.

"Who's here? Show yourself!" Ryo demanded. No answer. What if it's one of the crazy Slifers, Ryo thought.

"Then I'll go and get them to the school nurse." Ryo said to himself.

He continued to follow the voices.

OoC: Fair enough. But remember, if we duel again, I win.

Ryo turned to face the person who had called him, and was surprised.

"Haou... Winner of the USA World Tournament..." said Ryo. He started his Duel Disk. "A duel. Of course"

"You first."

"Correction! Haou: The Supreme King!!!" Haou Yelled As He Drew 6 Cards "Bad Choice!" Inspecting His Hand Hoau Planed His Move "I Acctivate My 'Dark Fusion' And Fuse My 'Elemental Hero Avian' And 'Elemental Hero Burstinatrix' To Summon My Evil Hero Inferno Wing" Haou Chuckled Deeply "You Move!"

[spoiler=Cards Used/Summoned]

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Fusion

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Evil_Hero_Inferno_Wing

[align=center]

OoC: me and matt have crashed out on the sofa's.

And these two goons are dueling a duel which they just agreed in OoC who would win.

What is happening to YCM and the RP'ing section lately?? >.>

[/align]

OoC: OK, DA. Pretend we never agreed. This Duel is all in. Whoever wins, wins.

"My turn, draw!"

Ryo looked at the six cards in his hand. A perfect combo awaited him.

"I can Special Summon The Tricky by discarding 1 card in my hand. And now, the Tuner monster, Reward Engine." said Ryo. "But that's not all. Tuning Magnet can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard while I control a Tuner monster! How it got there was through the effect of The Tricky."

Ryo smiled. His combo was set.

"I'm tuning my Level 5 The Tricky and my Level 2 Tuning Magnet to my Level 2 Reward Engine! The Heart Of The Cards Shall Be Released, Bask In It's Glorious Light! Synchro Summon, Fight on, Hyper Psychic Blaster!"

A Level 9 Synchro Monster in my first turn, Ryo thought. Nice.

"Gift Engine will let me draw cards from my Deck equal to the total number of Synchro Material Monsters aside from it. I draw 2 cards!" Ryo examined his drawn cards. "Now attack, Hyper Psychic Blaster! Psy Rage! You take 900 damage. I set 3 Spell/Trap cards. Turn end."

Archived