Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Tides of Change |[BASIC] | Ended

Ezio

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]

Poseidon: Cool.

Poseidon walks through the forest and sees a small shed further back, but that wasn't all, he went in and opened it up, inside was somehow like a little home, a fire burning at at the back, a carpet, some sofa's heck, there was even a TV!

Poseidon: SO .. you guys want me to open up?

He said as he jumped onto the Sofa and kicked his legs out and relaxed, his arms behing his head[/align]

[align=center]

Poseidon: *Laughs* Sure, your call.

Poseidon says as he opens the fridge door and pulls out a Coca-Cola and a beer. He throws the can to Matt, and pulls out a bottle opener and opens up his beer, he clinks the beer and the coke and laughs.

Poseidon: Cheers!

[/align]

Ryo walked along the Obelisk Blue Dorm. The gentle breeze pushed his hair out of place, while the sun hid behind the clouds. He sat on the steps, examining his deck. Quick Synchros... he had his Deck filled with Dark Synchros and Synchros. Ryo smirked.

"It's a nice compilation... I can't lose." Ryo said.

MAKING TEMPORARY NEW CHARACTER HERE. TELL ME IF YOU DECLINE, DA.

"Haha! That filth?" laughed a boy. Ryo raised his head to find 2 boys staring down at him. They both wore Obelisk Blue outfits. "You don't even deserve to be in Obelisk Blue!"

The boy who had said this, a boy with tidy blonde locks, turned to his companion for a high five. His companion responded eagerly.

"How dare you..." Ryo said. "No cards are considered filth, how can you call yourself a Duelist!"

His voice had raised to a shout. For a moment the two boys were silent. Then they laughed.

"Take a Chill Pill!" said the second boy. "Tokei, this guy has anger problems."

"Definitely, Kisame!" laughed Tokei.

Ryo's Duel Disk snapped into action. He pointed to Tokei.

"In every Deck, the Heart of the Cards exist." said Ryo. "My Deck shall teach you! Duel me!"

"Haha, fine if it will get you off my chest..." sneered Tokei, readying his duel disk.

"DUEL!" they both shouted

[spoiler=Duel! Tokei VS Ryo]

"Haha, it's my move first!" said Tokei confidently. "With my Deck full of expensive cards, I cannot lose! Draw!"

Tokei added the drawn card to his hand. He selected a card from his hand, with a grin on his face.

"I play the Field Magic-Power World! Now, I am allowed to Normal Summon or Set monsters with Power in their name! Go, Power Dino!"

The almighty dinosaur that had appeared let out a great roar.

"2400 attack points! Didn't expect that, did you! Monsters with Power are overpowered for their levels, but thanks to my Power World, exceptions are made!" he laughed. "I'll throw a face-down! Let' see you get out of this, Filthdeck!"

"Filth, filth..." Ryo said. "You need to shut up. And I'll do the shutting. My turn."

Ryo drew his card. He showed it to his opponent.

"Cyber Dragon." Ryo said smoothly. "Can be Special Summoned while my opponent controls a monster, and I control none."

"And now, the Tuner monster, Twin Turbine Engine!" Ryo said. "Time for a Synchro Summon! Come forth, Lashback Warrior!"

"2600 attack?" Tokei remarked. "Haha! Please! That's not enough!"

"Go, Lashback Warrior! Stone Whip!" Ryo shouted.

"Pfft. 200 damage? Big deal." said Tokei calmly.

"Lashback Warrior inflicts damage equal to the attack to my opponent. 2600 damage." Ryo said. "And now, you're finished! A monster tuned with Twin Turbine Engine can attack twice this turn! Lashback Warrior! Show him the heart of the cards! Stone whip!"

Archived