Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Tides of Change |[BASIC] | Ended

Ezio

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"But that's not all. Rafael wanted to keep the little fu©ker as his jabroni,but couldn't so he erased his memory..." Poseidone said turnnig to the awakening Liang. He punched him in the face to show appreciation. "Hey cocksucker"

[align=center]Liang suddenly had a very bad headache, as he saw a sudden bright flash in his eyes. Liang was transported away from the shed, having his arms untied and his appearance changed. He had no idea where he was going, but he closed his eyes so that the brightness of the light would not burn his eyes out of his skull.

When Liang opened his eyes, he found himself out of a house, a man beside him. He could recognize the man from the way he was dressed. It was Khronos! "Liang, you know the plan, right?" Khronos asked. Liang just nodded. For some reason, he did know what he was doing. "Grab the briefcases and get the hell outta there! If anything goes wrong, kill anything in our way! If we don't get the briefcases, Rafael shall be very disappointed. You understand?" Liang nodded again. "Good, now I need to go change..." Khronos said, walking into an alley to change his appearance.

Liang stepped into a richly decorated house. The house was supported by marble columns that you would find in a royal kind of estate. He looked over at the stairs, which where decorated in a bright red carpet that set itself against the white marble steps. The ceiling had a chandieler which rocked from side to side, illuminating the darkness with a faint ray of light.

Liang looked to his side to see Khronos, but not like he had seen him before. Khronos was holding a gun, wearing a rather large trenchcoat that went down to his feet. He wore a hat that covered his face, with the odd occasion of the rocking chandielier brightening it slightly, but not enough to see it. He held a gun in his right hand, which was covered by a black leather glove, along with a black cloak to go along with the rest of the articles of clothing.

Khronos turned to Liang, his hat still covering his face in shadow. "So, are you ready to do this, Liang?" Khronos asked, probaly smirking if Liang could of seen his face. Khronos pulled the gun to his own chest and loaded it. He nodded to Liang as Khronos advanced up the staircase and turned right, into a small room.

It was only now that Liang had a chance to look at himself. He looked down at what he was wearing. Liang was wearing a black leather jacket which was zipped up near to the top, black leather gloves like Khronos', some black trousers that covered his shoes slightly and black business shoes which had dashes of red smeared over parts of it.

Liang walked over to a mirror and looked into it. Liang had a scar across his right eye, his hair covering part of it slightly. His hair was a charcoal color and his eyes where bloodshot in many places. Altogether, he could of been mistaken for a tramp that was begging on the streets by ripping his clothes slightly, but this was not the reason why he looked like this.

Liang departed from the mirror in the hallway and continued to look around the house. In the next room was a kitchen which was installed with alot of cooking places. He looked into the room better, seeing stockfulls of food layed out, which looked like it was in the process of being cooked.

Liang looked down at the floor to see a woman who was holding her side, covered in her own blood. Liang knelt down beside her, feeling her wrist to see if she was alive or not. Surely enough, there was no pulse and this woman was dead. For some strange reason, knowing this made Liang smile, almost looking as if he was going to laugh at the poor woman for being so weak and dying from a bulletshot.

Liang left the room and advanced into the next. There was no mistaking that this was the dining room. A TV was in the back of the room, with a crimson and golden coloured sofa between to chairs of the same color. There was a coffee table parting the TV and the chairs, along with a few bookcases and other tables.

Liang checked out the next room. There was another dead body on the floor, this 1 was the body of a butler, his suit no longer black, but red from bloodstain. Liang burst out laughing at the dead butler, wiping away multiple tears of joy from his eyes. He looked around the room, seeing that there was nothing of interest in there ; moved on.

The next room Liang was happy about. He could see that it was a gallery of sorts, but for some reason found himself being drawn to a painting that was unevenly balanced. He removed it from the wall to see a safe behind it. Liang smirked, yet again without knowing the information, and entered some numbers into the safe. The safe clicked as the safe flew open, revealing a large amount of money inside. He took 2 bundles, 1 for him & 1 for Khronos ; went up the stairs.

Liang looked into the room opposite where Khronos was. It was a small room which had a bunch of family photos inside. He looked at them and examined the people in them. He knew that the people in the picture where the people that where staying in this house, he just didn't know where to look for them.

Liang heard a scream come from the room where Khronos was in. He could hear heavy panting and sense fear coming from the same room. He took out his own gun and walked over to the room, his heels clapping against the white marble hallway as he walked over to tell Khronos he was coming.

Liang looked into the room. It was decorated like a child's bedroom, with posters up on the walls of the child's idols and toys scattered around. There was a bed and a TV in the room, the TV was up on a wooden desk that also had books scattered on it of fairytales. Also there was a table on the other side of the room, with 2 briefcases on.

In the room was Khronos, a woman and a man, both trying to get away from Khronos. The man was wearing posh glasses, along with a business suit and was wearing striped greay trousers. His hair was falling out and there was a bald patch at the front, leaving his hair on the outskirts of his head. The woman wore a white dress, which was dangling down to her feet. Her hair was a light brown and went down to her knees. There was also a young boy under the bed that no-one had seen besides the man & woman.

Khronos smirked and put the gun between the man's eyes. The man started sweating violently as Khronos did this, hoping that Khronos would not shoot him. Khronos shadowed his face more with his hat, before pulling the trigger. The bullet went right into the man's head, blood splattering onto the walls as it made impact. The man's glasses flew off his head, shattering as they made contact with the ground. Liang started to laugh as the man fell to the floor, dead.

Khronos now drew his attention to the woman. Khronos could never kill a woman, so simply pistol whipped her to shut her up. Khronos walked to the other side of the room ; grabbed 1 of the briefcases. "I shall see you soon Liang..." Khronos said, before departing. Liang now spoke for the first time. "I guess I shall..." Liang said, his voice sounded rough and dark, as if he had a soar throat.

Liang looked at the woman, who had tears streaming down her cheek. She looked at Liang fearfully ; Liang laughed again. He kicked the woman , then shot her in the stomach. The woman went flying back under the bed, where the young boy was hiding. She smiled softly at the boy and kisses his cheek, then closed her eyes and died. The young boy cried hard, but not hard enough that Liang would hear him.

Liang walked over to the other side of the room and grabbed the other briefcase. He started to walk down the stairs when police sirens could be heard from outside."FREEZE! YOU ARE SURROUNDED!" A large voice yelled from outside with the help of a megaphone. The neighbours had heard the gunshots and called the police. "Grrrrr... Not as easy as I thought then..." Liang said to himself. Liang ran for a window ; dived through it, sending glass shards everywhere. He ran into the alley and disappeared into the night...[/align]

OoC: Dammit only 20 paragraphs...

Yoshihiro reached the edge of the forest that had covered a large amount of the Island. Throughout his time in this world, he was still unaware of what he was caught in, and had adopted a somewhat cautious attitude under his calm and sort of goofy facade. With him he had his guitar, his duel disk and a backpack which contained soft drinks, snacks, books and a safe box that held his two most powerful cards; ones even more powerful than the Arcana Knight Joker he would usually resort to using. Under an oath to his father, he swore never to use them unless the situation calls for it, and would occasionally forget what cards they were.

He stood on the edge of the forest, listening to the leaves on the trees dance in the wind. He had recieved a message on his PDA to meet someone in a forest clearing, and he was skeptical.

"You're nervous aren't you?" asked a voice

"A little," Yoshi replied

"Why?"

"Oh, I don't know. Let's list it. Perhaps when I was ten, I was branded with a Celtic Cross on my right shoulder, or when I was fifteen, I was give one of the world's most powerful cards and save it for 'special circumstances', and now someone I hardly know is asking me to go to a forest clearing," Yoshi ranted, "I think someone under those circumstances is entitled to a little paranoia."

"Look, just go to the clearing. Me and the Guardian have your back. It's the reason why you can see us beyond the cards," the voice stated

"fine. I'll make my way there. But if I lose those cards I was told to guard with my life, I'll be shifting part of the blame onto you two," Yoshi responded, before moving into the forest.

Archived