Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Tides of Change |[BASIC] | Ended

Ezio

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((and thus the fourth wall was blown up forever :) ))

"Well, that's good... whatever that means," Yoshi said

"Who was that, anyway?" asked the voice again

"I'm not entirely sure," Yoshi responded, "but apparently he isn't banned any more,"

"Hm... regardless, I think you should be more active in being social. You've been invited to a party by people you don't know, you might as well make an effort to know them," The voice protested

"Give me a perfectly logical reason as to why I should go make myself known," Yoshi demanded

"The knights will be pleased that you're making allies. When it comes down to it, they will realise that the mere six of you are not enough, and that you need firends in order to help you with up coming struggle," the voice stated. there was a pause

"I hate it when you list part of my plotline to be right," Yoshi snarled, standing

"well, the fourth wall is broken, now, I'm making the most of it," the voice said

"Don't worry Yoshi, work is being done to rebuild this wall." Said Creed. For some reason; in third person.

"Good, now can we get on with this?" Said Poseidon, reluctant, yet still under Creed's control.

"Certainly, now shutup!" Ended Creed, he then went back to writing his plot twists, and developing the story.

Jade cheered; Leonic however was feeling slightly unhappy about it. Jade looked up at the sky. "Hey Leonic, he's back, what's the matter? OMG do not tell me he's been hastling you on Messenger!"

"No he hasn't! The only problem is, now that he's back I'll have to work even more to overlap his tedious post count number!" Leonic answered back.

Jade immediately face palmed so hard she knocked herself out.

Archived