Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Tides of Change |[BASIC] | Ended

Ezio

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jacob opened his eyes and tried to look around, possibly to find out his whereabouts. His vision was blurred, and the noises he could hear were distorted. As he adjusted to his surroundings he could see a red-orangey light shimmering. He could hear the cackling of a flickering flame. He could see the cold dark tunnel he had seen so many times before - too many times before. It was not the tunnel Poseidon and his friends had encountered numerous times, never once finding the answers they were looking for. However it was a more fearful tunnel. It was well-lit. The smell was not a bother. Yet it was some sort of hell for Jacob...

He now looked down to his body. He could see everything he was expecting. His clothes, his necklace, in his hand sat his deck. And most importantly of all, on his chest attached to a chain lay his millennium puzzle. He knew completely well of its importance. He knew also who had last held this great artefact. And he couldn’t help but feel blessed. There was no stopping what was to happen next – another thing Jacob understood. Yet what Jacob didn’t know about the future of the millennium puzzle was – he was not involved in it.

Jacob now regaining strength; stood up. His legs were aching and his head was spinning. But he wasn’t going to quit. He knew also he could die in the process. Yet it had not crossed his mind what would happen next. He always thought he was not right for carrying the puzzle. It had never responded to him. Yes, it gave him powers – but not many. It didn’t grant him a ‘Yami’ side as he had hoped. It did enhance his duelling capabilities and charisma though.

Jacob walked through the tunnel, every step he took echoed a thousand others through the tunnel, each quieter than the one before. He continued. He thought to himself about what he had been told, by his parents. By his teachers. By his elders. By Rafael – and then he thought of all they had given him, and how so much more they had denied from him, stolen from him. He was not a vengeful brother without reason. He valued his place in the brotherhood. Now was the time for him to finally have the on thing he had wanted all along, the one thing he had thought he had deserved – vengeance.

He approached a large wooden door, with black metal hinges and handles. He pushed the door open and saw, just as he had expected, Rafael. This, as Jacob knew, was Rafael’s lair, hideout, and den or as Rafael called it ‘The House’. Jacob took a deep breath and stormed in. With an angry face, his puzzle began to shine, so far things were going well for Jacob. So far, so good…

“Rafael! This is Jacob. That’s right big man … I’m in the house now… the rules have changed. And YOU changed them. So prepare to be evicted. I’m coming to get you.” He yelled at the top of his voice. He was more scared than ever, but he wasn’t going to let it show. He was going to stand strong and confront Rafael…

“Jacob, yes, the rules have changed. And I’m glad you’re here. I’ve been expecting you… however it’s not yours. Although, I know just how much you want it. You will never get it..” Rafael said as he walked from out of another room. Into what seemed to be the dining room. Defined by a large old fashioned long table.

Jacob knew nothing of the power we was about to face. Yet he knew what he had to do, what his whole life had led towards, even if it failed. It was his destiny. So he walked forwards to meet Rafael eye to eye. So he did. He was staring into the eyes of a monster, one who had tormented him for so long now. It was becoming unreal.

“Rafael. You do not understand this. And before you interrupt with your “Yes I do because” speech, I would like to tell you something. You are not who you think you are, you are not as important as you think you are. If I killed you right now, the world would keep on spinning, you know that Rafael?” Said Jacob. His eyes burning red, reminding Rafael of how he had found him. The vengeance.

“Yes, it would keep on spinning, you’re right. But after, oh let’s say, a year, there would be no human life left on this earth. And you are also correct about me not understanding. I have no idea what you are feeling, and when you feel it, but I can make presumptions. And for your information, I am not just being arrogant. I am telling the truth” Said Rafael, proudly.

“And what makes you so special then? Why are you so important? And no one else! You make everyone feel like sh!t, and you’re so fu©king amazing, and you can do whatever the fu©k you want! Well I’ve had enough, I want some fu©king answers you hear me?” Screamed Jacob, tears rolling down his red cheeks.

“My name is not Rafael, my name is Gorz, and I am the Emissary of Darkness. I have a divine right over humans and Duel Monsters. I am Horakhty’s chosen Emissary. I control balance between out realms, the realms of kings.” Rafael said. This time not said in his usual boasting voice. But one of understanding instead.

“So, you are more important than us? All of us, eh?” Said Jacob in despair. “You are the one? And none of us make any fu©king difference to the ‘realms of kings’ yeah? None of us are ‘important’ like you?” Jacob finished. His eyes were welling up. He was waiting for his time, the perfect time…

“I’m sorry Jacob, you are important, but I am more important. And that is the way it will always be” Rafael replied. He knew exactly what he was doing now, he was pushing him. Pushing Jacob into what had to happen. History was going to repeat itself, and Rafael was playing his part y pushing Jacob into his harsh destiny.

Jacob stopped himself from screaming out at Rafael. He knew it was pointless. He’d just hear another lecture on how Rafael was important, more important than anyone else, and he just couldn’t bear to hear it again. So he paced up and down, waiting. Wondering what Rafael was going to do. If Rafael was as important, all knowing and powerful as he was, he’d know what was coming, and he’d prepare for it, Jacob just wanted to know how exactly.

When suddenly, Jacob had finally had enough of Rafael’s foul arrogant smile. He switched. Jacob’s Millennium Puzzle began to shine, and a grin developed on Jacob’s red face. A spirit appeared from the puzzle, this was the power Jacob had learnt yet never revealed. The spirit looked much like Jacob himself, but blue, and of far less visibility, he was a blue colour.

The spirit’s hands rose, then clasped together. A mass of light appeared as a figure materialised before him. Soon an outline began to reveal itself. It was now clear it was a woman, a woman with a very fit physique, as more materialised her hair could be seen, then her fair face, her neck came, her shoulders and arms, her chest, then her breasts, down to her stomach, her waist, it continued materialising as her vagina appeared, now her long pale legs down to her feet, and her last toe.

Rafael watched as Jacob pushed himself. Jacob had truly connected with his item. Rafael stood in shock as the beautiful naked lady appeared before him, he was amazed at how Jacob knew how to bring back Rafael’s first true love, his first wife. Her name was Femira, however she was most famously known as the Dark Magician Girl.

Jacob smirked as the fair woman hovered in front of him, a sight many a duellist had wanted to see; the Dark Magician Girl, naked. However Jacob, although he was in shock, because of what he could conjure and the sight before him. Rafael however was shell-shocked. What was Jacob going to do to her? He wouldn’t hurt her, he couldn’t, and he wouldn’t dare. Would he?

Soon she began to come to life. Her beautiful eyes opened, her hands raised. She could see Rafael before her. She began to lower and the glow faded as she touched the ground with her feet. Rafael had loved her, and he still did, so very much. However he was greedy and lustful, so she had to leave, she left for someone else… his name was Xryon and he was the Dark Magician. A great high and noble spellcaster.

Jacob wrapped his arms around her waist, she clearly felt vulnerable, she had no idea where she was, but she recognised Rafael. Jacob smoothly ran one hand down her stomach and around her thighs, then moving it slowly up the inside of her leg as he kissed her neck. His other hand went up her smooth sides and round to her firm breasts. He caressed her breasts with one hand, with the other, the rubbed his hand on her vagina, pleasuring her intensely.

Rafael stood and simply watched in amazement. Rafael was thousands of years old, as was she. However both seemed far younger. Jacob however was merely a seventeen year old boy. Who somehow did what so many have only dreamed of. Rafael watched as Femira unwillingly let herself go, she wanted to struggle, yet couldn’t. She felt vulnerable and exposed. Yet pleasured.

Jacob continued to pleasure her until she made noises, almost as if at a climax, when Jacob hadn’t even started. Jacob turned around so the two were face to face, yet Rafael saw the side, so everything could be seen by him. Jacob pushed her onto the tale where her hair fanned out on its surface. Her legs lay open on the table as Jacob approached.

He moved on top of her and kissed her as he removed his clothes, again he rubbed his hands around her body. Then took the next step. He slid inside her ever-warm pink slit. She twisted beneath me as he penetrated her, moaning in sheer rapture, tears beginning to well up in her hazel eyes, her straight blond hair starting to blotch together as it collected the sweat from her forehead, cheeks and neck.

He moved slowly and gently, lovingly. Her screams mounted and the tears fell faster as Jacob pushed her toward her limit, her body writhing, her head

tossing from side to side, shrieking in so much pleasure it became painful.

And still, she spread herself wider, inviting him to take her more. Take her harder. To push her limits. Her skin felt like it was on fire.

He began to move more vigorously as she seemed to scream in a painful pleasure. He began to speed up, as he reached a climax he exploded inside her and let himself go as she fell back, consumed in a blissful agony. All the while Rafael had been watching. Tears in his eyes as he watched his true love, raped by a man of whom he actually trusted. Bestowed power upon.

Jacob began to re-clothe himself, with Rafael still watching. Jacob zipped up his flyers and walked over to Rafael, Femira lay on the table, exposed and hurt. Jaco had an evil look in his eyes, while Rafael looked in shock and pain. The situation looked much like the first time the two met, yet then Rafael was dominant. But Jacob’s eyes kept burning, a vengeance so deep it had penetrated his very soul.

When suddenly, Rafael switched. His eyebrows shot down, his nose crinkled as his face began to screw into an angry position. And within the second Rafael leaped towards Jacob and slammed him to the floor. He was punching him repeatedly in the chest and face, and blood dripped down out of Jacob’s mouth.

“No matter how much I hate you for this, no matter how much I wanted to kill you while that happened, you manipulative sly ©unt, you know exactly why I couldn’t. Don’t you? ... DON’T YOU?” Screamed Rafael into Jacob’s face, spit hitting him, mixing with the blood.

“Yes … of course I do…” Said Jacob in return, it seemed Jacob had always played it stupid, but inside he must’ve planned this since the day Rafael truly broke him. He had gathered information, taught himself knew techniques, all just for this moment, and he knew completely that Rafael would not stop it.

“YOU’LL BE SORRY YOU LITTLE SON OF BIT©H! DO YOU HEAR ME? …” Rafael yells down his throat, yet he’s now crying. Jacob had broken him, just as he wanted to … Jacob had finally broken Rafael, and soon after this ended, he would be nothing. His entire life would be completely broken, and Jacob would’ve won…

“You knew I couldn’t stop it … because it had to happen, and I knew it would happen, but I never expected it to be at this time, or even like this at all…” Rafael said. “I had expected her you to somehow use the wit I know you have, to seduce her, and she’d willingly have sex with you, but no, you did it like this, and know I’ll do what happened before, I’ll love to hear it again, the sound is like music to my ears to hear you squealing like a pig as you die…”

“And yet I got more out of the sorry slut than you ever did.” Jacob said bluntly, that evil grin wide across his face like never before. Jacob had truly changed, and because of it, everything was going to Rafael’s plan.

“YOU’LL PAY YOU LITTLE SH!T!” Rafael said as he punched Jacob once again in the face, then spat on his wounds once more. “At least it proves one thing to me … you went through with it, which means history is repeating itself. Which means soon the darkness will consume the light and all else and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it now…”

“You still don’t get it do you?” Jacob said. “You think I didn’t know this would happen? That this would cause ‘history to repeat itself’? You see Rafael, you were right about one thing … darkness will consume the light, but from that, a new force will rise, one oh so unexpected. And it will cause universal peace. And you have no power against it…” He finished.

“Well I’m glad you had fun with your final words” Rafael said. He then drew a knife from his back pocket and grabbed Jacob’s neck, he quickly shoved the knife up against it, not penetrating the skin yet. “you dirty little scumbag…” Rafael said. He then punched Jacob once more. Jacob however blocked this one…

Unexpectedly Jacob grabbed Rafael’s left arm, and then his right, he then pushed Rafael backwards and stood up, for some reason Jacob was overpowering Rafael. He then pushed him backwards and punched him in the face. Rafael stumbled as blood dripped down his face, he then ran through the back of the room to a small lever mounted on the wall, and he took one look at Jacob, and then pulled it.

Immediately after, three large men in black clothes, trench coats, large boots, masks and hats stormed through the back, they grabbed Jacob by his arms and dragged him through the floor, this time, no kicking or screaming, Jacob knew what was about to happen, and this time, Rafael wanted to watch it happen to him.

One man grabbed his arms and tied them together and pushed him onto the floor in a kneeling position. He then tied his legs. Another grabbed the hair on the back of his head and pushed it forwards; the third pulled out a large axe, and swung it up high in the air. And with one quick swipe, the axe dropped down and a clang could be heard as it hit the cold grey floor. Jacob’s decapitated head rolled down towards Rafael’s feet. And Rafael simply laughed.

Rafael’s eyes moved up to see a shimmering light next to Jacob’s body. It was from the Millennium Puzzle. Soon Femira too began to shine; her feeble body was lifted into the air, and she began to disappear, and she went back into the Millennium Puzzle, and Rafael could do nothing but watch, his love, of whom he had neglected and from it; he lost so much.

As Femira’s, now barely visible, body merged into that of the Millennium Puzzle, the Puzzle began to emit more light, this time a darker colour. And Rafael thought he knew what was happening, he thought this was the next step, and for the first time in a long while; he was wrong. He thought he was going to e challenged, because Poseidon had not died, and neither had Jade or Ryo.

The prophecy is changing, and a new prophecy is being made. In this Rafael is not going to be in the spot where he thinks he is and proving this; a stone tablet appeared from the dark light being emitted by the Puzzle. It was similar to one Rafael had been shown before, there was a man in the middle, and four separate parts of the tablet, each seemed to be connected to the central man, yet separated from each other.

This man depicted was once Rafael, however now it showed a new face, this time it was that of a face far too familiar to Rafael – Poseidon. And this caused Rafael much pain; he knew Poseidon was going to be coming for him soon after he found out, after he was told. Rafael knew what would be unleashed from Poseidon, as he had seen Poseidon’s life in many different ways, ways no one could ever understand. Rafael knew of the first great realm, above all of the realms of kings.

This realm has many names, none widely official, however the most common well known were among; ‘The realm of creators’, ‘the puppeteers realm’ and ‘the divine dimension’. In this great mysterious realm, which a few great ‘creators’, ‘puppeteers’ ‘divine’s’ were shown, not much about them was revealed, the named were; Leonic, Silver, Pragboy, Chaos Sonic and the greatest creator of them all; “Creed” this Creed seemed to be the puppeteer to all of Poseidon’s life, in more realms than one.

The first realm this ‘Poseidon’ appeared in was in a mini-realm run by a creator known as Rapscallion, however this Poseidon soon strayed, his life unknown. The next known appearance of this Poseidon was in a mini-realm created by an Orc Man, where Creed controlled this Poseidon through weird encounters, where he met his first girlfriend shown in Creed’s will. He has appeared in other realms, including ones where ‘Duel Monsters’ had never existed, his characteristics where extremely similar, however slightly more boyish and hormonally controlled.

Rafael knew Poseidon’s rage to be at an extreme high when Jade was ‘stolen’ from him by a ‘Daniel’ controlled by another Creator, “Vavel”. Rafael knew more about life than any other human, duel monster, god or beast, he had seen things no one was ever meant to see, heard things that if released could change the future of all of reality itself. And, albeit unrealistically; above reality.

Rafael stood up and walked forwards; towards the tablet. He reached out to grab it, but in the very instant that he touched it, it began to dissolve in his hands, into thousands of tiny grains of sand slipping through Rafael’s fingers, just as Femira did. And Rafael; once again, couldn’t stop it, he was absolutely powerless as he knew who his successor was.

Rafael stood up and screamed in anger, he ran to one side of the room and over to a table of drawers, he opened up one and pulled out a gun, he loaded it and his pockets crammed full of ammo, he moved forwards and bluntly shot both executioners and stormed out of the door and into the tunnel. He walked through the tunnel with an angry face; this went deeper than Poseidon simply being his successor, much deeper.

As Rafael knew almost everything about Poseidon, he could almost foresee his future, he saw something that firstly made him jealous, and angry. He saw Poseidon withholding a far greater amount of powers than Rafael had ever dreamt of. Poseidon was above him already, and this was Horakhty’s doing, she had soon found out of Rafael’s plans.

Horahkty was merely an average civilian in the realm she was born. She was nothing special, she was in fact born in the second realm known to all recordings. Not of the same realm of the Creators, but the next. However this realm did not survive for long, as Creator’s were stubborn by nature, never pleased with their creations, and soon seemingly became ‘bored’ of this realm, so sent a great plague’s upon it, Horahlty however was the only known survivor, and through some one-in-a-million luck, she was bestowed powers of which she could not comprehend.

She was not equal to, or anywhere near as powerful as the Creator’s but she was powerful none the less. She watched in the dark as The Creators created, puppeteered and destroyed realms and lives. She learnt ways, and as realms were expanding and a mass uncountable were being created, destroyed and controlled, she created her own realm using creations not her own. This realm, over thousands of millennia, would take its place in the realms of kings. This realm was the great realm, of Duel Monsters.

She had known everything that went on in her own realm; she had spies throughout it, and many other realms. She also knew Rafael’s immense plot to kill her, his clever ways of doing it, he’d almost completely infiltrated her power source, which in this case turned out to be none other than Creed. Although in many ways she was free, she was controlled also by many. And in this scenario Creed was her controller, her power source, and Rafael had done as much as possible to destroy Creed.

He now knew that he would die; his goal unaccomplished. He would never have the power he had desired; which was not Horakthy’s but Creed’s. At first he wanted the place of Emissary of Darkness, which is why he drugged Kaien, so he could defeat him in holy battle and become her Emissary. Next he wanted her powers, and as he delved into her origins he desired a power much greater than hers; Creed’s.

His plan was almost airtight; almost. Since it seemed Creed was in control of Rafael too, Rafael had devised the most intelligent of plans, and he did so in such a way he thought he had fooled Creed. He had split his soul, and hid a small part of it away, but not in Creed’s vision. He had devised a way to also stop this. And as he did, he no longer craved Creed’s powers, but a creator far more powerful than all of the others known; YCMaker. Rafael now wanted this power. And he had once again; a plan.

With the death of one of Creed’s idols. Not a creator as such. Creed was easily used. Rafael used great spirits to cause Creed’s own spirit to stray. He became what is known in his world as a troll. This got him ‘banned’: out of the way for a week, Rafael could fulfil his plans.

As Creed was gone, time itself had stopped. Yet Rafael kept on going, one of his now two souls did. He could do whatever he sought. This is where he attacked Horakhty, yet somehow she was immune to this stopping of time. She blocked his attack from all directions. Rafael was going to end this once and for all. No matter in which direction it went.

Rafael’s body; laying now down on his concrete floor, began to dematerialise before the pile of sand before him, this is current, this is now. And what happened next, caused the fate of the universe to change forever.

Rafael rematerialized in a large stone circle, with markings on the floor. Before him sat Horakhty on her throne. His eyes filled with rage and depression; hers with sadness, and a sense of betrayal. She hated killing; he loved it. And death was on the doorstep.

Rafael jumped at her and pulled a knife from his back pocket as he was in mid-air. He landed on top of her and they plummeted to the ground. Rafael was on top. Unscathed. She whispered something, Rafael was not interested. He shoved the knife into Horakhty’s throat and blood spilled around her head. Rafael stood up and looked at what he had done. He had killed her, and this time she wasn’t coming back, with Creed gone; she was powerless.

Rafael disappeared again, reappearing in a top security military base, he stole weapons; guns, armour, ammunition, grenades, knives. He then once again dematerialized. This time he rematerialized at Poseidon’s birthday party, holding a high power, fully automatic machine gun. And wore full military armour with frags, knives and ammo strapped to him.

Poseidon turned to face him and shook his head. Rafael knew he was short in time; Creed had returned, time was no longer on his side. He clicked the nozzle on his gun and aimed at a shocked crowd of students. Almost immediately he let the gun rip; shards of bullet were flying around, with ammunition shells. Bodies of innocents fell to the ground in mass numbers, everybody lay in a pool of shared, dark, red cold blood.

The only people left standing at this point were the necessary; Jade, Matt, Liang, Ryo, Yoshi and Poseidon. Poseidon walked forwards to Rafael and Rafael threw his gun onto the floor…

"Such power..." Yoshi started, "this must be it, why I'm here. but..." he felt scared. the blood shed, the darkness that choked him slightly

"It's ok. I'm here. You were sent here to stop darkness like this. It's what you and the rest of the knights were meant for. You have power, use it," said a second voice.

"R-right... right. let's do this," Yoshi stated,

"Call your power, the power of the chosen knight," explained the first. Yoshi walked slowly over the fallen to join Poseidon and the others

"Mind if I help?"

"Stop it!" Rafael ordered, directed at Jade and Yoshi. "I will blow your heads off in an instant!"

He wasn't backing down, Poseidon continued to slowly move forwards. Rafael took a glance at Poseidon and drew a knife.

"A bit. according to the records I've read, they were ment to be sealed in egypt, for good. Unless that's a replica, then I have a feeling something bad is going down. But it won't happen without a fight," Yoshi replied, "what about the other millenium items?"

Yoshi stood down, and put a hand behind his back. for those who could see, he was making complex hand signs, but only for a few seconds, before clenching a fist

'I hope this works, spells are so damn complicated,' he thought

((I'm thinking up an RP to play on this site. I feel inspired by the dark nature of this RP. anyway, if and wehn I finish it, I doth invite you all to play it,))

OoC: I'll probz try and join. =D

"Now Poseidon, you're probably wondering why I'm here, now, and not then..." Rafael said, patronisingly.

"No. Funnily enough I actually think I understand." Poseidon said. "You see, I too have learnt of Creed. In his absence I was free ... free to discover all about his way of life, his creations, his anecdotes and how he runs everything here. And there are others." Poseidon walked towards a shocked Rafael. "You see Rafael," he continued. "in his absence, I monitored you, as the Poseidon controlled, not by Creed, but myself."

Rafael stood shocked, it was impossible for Poseidon to do this, his soul had not been split, he was pure. How could he have been free in Creed's absence? Rafael wondered, thoughts came to his mind, all he quickly dismissed, as Poseidon continued...

"Now, Rafael, listen closely to these words, the fourth wall has been broken, although I am still under Creed's control, I am free. Creed freed me, before he left, he gave me true free will. I can change everything, Creed's plans for this RP or "Realm" are about to change." Poseidon said.

"Well if you are no longer fully controlled by Creed, then you should see ... he has blinded you, his power... yes, I have too been fooled, my own greed led me here, my lust for his power, for more. You see Poseidon, you are a puppet, and you have three choices here." Rafael Said.

"And those are?" Poseidon said, intrigued.

"1- You do as you have said change his plans for this realm, and yuo will no longer be guaranteed your spot as Emissary, and my certain spot of death will be relinquished.

"2- You let him pull the sheet back over your eyes, be a puppet; you will have power, but it will not be yours to control, as he will control you.

"And 3- You join me, together we can stop Creed; his power and greed is far greater than mine, but now we are not controlled by him; we can rebel and stop this, he has caused so many deaths; your parents; mine; Horakhty's. Is this what you wanted? Together we can change things, unite the realms, for the good." Rafael said.

"You may consult your friends about this if you wish, Poseidon. I know you don't trust me, but up until now, everything we have done has been controlled by Creed, he murdered your parents, Poseidon..." Rafael said.

Poseidon turned to Jade, as he did he saw the hundred plus corpses on the floor covered in blood.

Archived