Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Tides of Change |[BASIC] | Ended

Ezio

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Liang stepped aboard a large ferry, prepared to take him wherever his will may wish; seemed a bit suspicious. A man appeared in front of him. Large broad shoulders, a hooded robe, leaving his face shrouded in an unrevealing darkness.

"Liang, you are needed immediately. This boat will take too long, take my hand" said the man raising his hand towards Liang. His voice was low and gruff. Sounded similar to Khronos, but this man was larger and more masculine.

"Jade... I don't know ... what should I do?" Poseidon said. He had thoughts of his parents in his mind. He wanted to do what was right; bring them justice. And he needed to know exactly who was responsible for their murder. SO many answers, none good enough; Rafael, Khronos, Liang ... Creed ....

As Liang's hand touched this man's the both of them disappeared; reappearing in the midst of the scene, directly between Poseidon and Rafael, Liang stood there alone, but he looked different; he looked back to when Poseidon had first met him, before he changed. His clothes had changed drastically. He was wearing some sort of green and black body armour with cloth hanging down like a modern magical Roman centurion.

OoC: =D Okay, but for plot purposes Jade., unlike Poseidon and Rafael, are still under Leonic's control.

"They're all like it, these users of YCM, they are the creator's. Creed created this realm, and to him it is just an RP, made ... for fun" Poseidon said, wondering whether to go with Rafael and kill Creed, for enjoying watching Poseidon suffer.

"How do you know that's going to happen?" Yoshi asked, "how do you know that this world won't simply collapse under your feet? That even more lives will be lost?"

but he was too late. He released his fist and stood there, a blank look on his face

"Well... this sucks. I guess I should call them..." Yoshi muttered. he takes out a cell phone and calls someone

"Gallahad, it's me. Yeah, I think the world's gonna blow up. Get Lucan to look up some things. something about Creed and the Creators... yeah. I'll do what I can here. I'll call if I need back up. Thanks, bye," he ends the call there

Archived