Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Tides of Change |[BASIC] | Ended

Ezio

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]

Poseidon walked into the Duel Arena and took a seat, as everyone sat down Chancellor Sheppard and Vellian Crowler stood in the middle of the arena each holding a microphone. Poseidon sat down and waited for everyone else to do the same...

[/align]

[align=center]

As more where seated The Chancellor stepped forwards.

C. Sheppard: Students, firstly I would like to welcome you all to Duel Academy, and congratulate you on getting in! Secondly I would like to present the owner of Duel Academy and of course KaibaCorp, the one and only Seto Kaiba!

The legendary Seto Kaiba appeared from the hallway and walked forwards towards the microphone

Kaiba: Students and Duelists welcome. I would like to present to you the Duel Academy Duel Disk V2, lightweight, advanced holographic technology and a new feature yet to be revealed. And to "christen" these, I would like to see you all partner up and duel!

----------------

OoC: I know now is a bad time but I better go, so no challenging me

And if you do, don't expect a reply until tomorrow 4:00Ish my time.

[/align]

OoC: I need to go too, so I'll challenge you P and then we'll get this duel underway tomorrow. I can reply at about 4:20 UK time so we'll be in sync with each other

"Hey P, I'll duel you," said Jade, turning to him. She knew exactly which deck to use.

[align=center]

Poseidon: Sure, this'll be fun

Poseidon was quite shocked by seeing Seto's face again.. it had been so long ... too long, did Kaiba even remember him? Probably not, bearing in mind how many years had passed sinced that day...

[/align]

[align=center]

Poseidon: Yeah ... he's really something...

Poseidon said as his eyes turned towards Kaiba, he then remembered Jade's challenge and turns to her.

Poseidon: So Jade, you still on for this duel?

[/align]

Ryo grunted.

"So Kaiba wanted to see what we were all about, by asking us to duel each other?" Ryo muttered to himself. "This should be over quickly..."

He pointed at Matt.

"You will have the honor of being crushed before me!"

[align=center]

Rita Scaned He Deck And Saw Her Trump Card "Stavior Star Dragon, Your The Ace." She Said As She Put SSD Back Into Her Deck, Then Her Deck Into Her Deck Box "Wounder What Crap We'll Be Taught Today... I'm Already An A+ Student..." She Walked Out Of The Ra Yellow Dorm And Headed To The Docks, With Her Duel Spirit, Savior Star Dragon, Following.

[/align]

"OK then." Jade drew. "I play Rocky Land!" At once the land beneath them hardened as stones formed, creating an uneven area. The only even areas were two semi-circles under Poseidon's and Jade's feet.

RockyLand.jpg

"Now I use Field Barrier." A large dome-like barrier surrounded them. "And now I play my Earthshaker Golem!"

EarthshakerGolem.jpg

"And I'll end by throwing a face down."

Archived