Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Tides of Change |[BASIC] | Ended

Ezio

[align=center]

Poseidon: Wow, there's some cards I know nothing about.

He said with a smile as he drew his six cards.

"I activate the spell card 'Double Arms'"

221718.jpg

"Then I'll play a face down, and another spell:"

221718a.jpg

And I'll pay 1,000 Life Points to choose 'A Legendary Ocean' and 'Tornade Wall'...

[/align]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Now those are some card that I know nothing about," said Jade. "Well, I have nothing to stop you."

OOC: DOX has a point P. Caus you are paying 500 for a trap AND 500 for a field, which means that it'd be 1000 you're paying altogether, and with Double Arms you're paying 2000....

[align=center]

Poseidon: Great, because I haven't even't got to summoning yet.

Poseidon looked at his three remaining card and fanned them out in his hand.

"Now I'll summon my Orca Mega-Fortress of Darkness, and why not have him attack?

Go Orca, take down her Earthshaker, dealing 600 damage!"

[/align]

"Normally I would stop you from summoning but I won't this time round, because now you've allowed me to unleash a friend of mine! Earthshaker Golem's effect kicks in, which means I can play Strengthened Earthshaker Golem!"

StrengthenedEarthshakerGolem.jpg

Jade - 6800

Poseidon - 6000

"Now those are some card that I know nothing about' date='" said Jade. "Well, I have nothing to stop you."

OOC: DOX has a point P. Caus you are paying 500 for a trap AND 500 for a field, which means that it'd be 1000 you're paying altogether, and with Double Arms you're paying 2000....

[/quote']

[align=center]

OoC: I realised just after I posted ;)

----------------

Poseidon: Hmmph, I guess we all have our own ways.

I play one face-down and end my turn, over to you.

[/align]

Jade drew. "I use De-Spell on your Legendary Ocean, which means your Tornado Wall is now useless! Now I discard my Earthshaker Spellcaster to play Earthshaker Golden Dragon!"

EarthshakerSpellcaster.jpg

EarthshakerGoldenDragon.jpg

"Now Strengthened Earthshaker Golem, get his Orca! Now Golden Dragon, attack directly!"

Jade - 6800

Poseidon - 0000

"That's game!"

[align=center]

Poseidon: Probably, or we just wait it out and watch some duels *Laughs*

As Chancellor Sheppard and Seto Kaiba stood there watching Jade and Poseidon's duel as it ended rather abruptly they were suprised with the outcome, and the length of the duel, Kaiba, simply pleased to see the Duel Disks worked. As other duels were ending, and a few latecomers beginning Kaiba looked at Poseidon, and winked.

Poseidon: He remembers me?!

[/align]

Archived