Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Tides of Change |[BASIC] | Ended

Ezio

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]

Poseidon: Nah, he's new, it'll be a laugh.

He said as he opened the door the Schvartz's classroom, to see a man, who looked roughly seventy years old or more, with shimmering white hair, a large pair of spectacles, rimmed with a glossy piano black, he also wore a white labcoat, and had his hands on his desk and watched carefully as the class entered and Poseidon took a seat.

[/align]

Name:Alucard

Deck(s):gifts of pain

Age {15-18}:17

Preffered Dorm:none

Appearence:like aster pheonix only black hair gray clothes and red eyes

Bio: (Optional)not much is known

[align=center]

OoC: Declined

Unless you can fill out your form better.

[/align]

Ryo sat in his desk alone, taking notes. Not that it was needed, Ryo thought. I learnt this when I was a child... He saw the teacher get infuriated, again. These pupils would never be good scholars if they disrespected teachers like this. How can they not take their education seriously? Ryo wondered.

[align=center]

Schvartz: Be quiet!

Now as this is your first lesson here at Duel Academy, we should be learning the basics, however seeing as you all made it into the Academy, I don't believe that will be necessary, and in my lesson, if you have your hand up to answer a question, you may be ignored and I apologise, however when I ask a question, I will choose who will answer it. Before we start, are there any questions?

[/align]

Archived