Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Tides of Change |[BASIC] | Ended

Ezio

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryo put down his hand. He stared coldly at the teacher. Then he started writing the definition of a Monster Trap in his book. Trap Monsters are a type of Continuous Trap Card that is Special Summoned as a Monster Card after they is activated, he wrote with his elaborate handwriting. The Trap Zone used is still in use, and therefore makes them vunerable. They are a perfect support for a Synchro monster.

Ryo heard his name pronounced by Azure.

"I don't need anyone to stick up for me." Ryo said bluntly, before returning to his book.

[align=center]

OoC: No. Just no, please no copyingpasting from any wiki's.

---------

Poseidon: What? I dunno....

He said as he continued his doodle...

Schvartz: So ... Ryo!

How would one initialise a lockdown effect on an opponent in a duel? But firslty explain what one is...

[/align]

OoC: Sorry =(

-

Ryo sighed.

"A Lockdown Effect is where a player dominates the Duel Field, restricting the opponent from making much moves. A good example is the Arcana Force XXI-The World lockdown, assuming you have the right coin toss. Backing it up with cards such as Black Ptera, Samsara Lotus and Treeborn Frog will restrict your opponent from conducting their turn. This, I believe, is the strongest form of Lockdown."

"I suppose with the right cards, you could pull off a Relinquished FTK. By calling Relinquished onto the field, and using cards to boost your hand number, thus being able to summon others such as Horus LV8, Jinzo, D-Hero Plasma, and maybe Lava Golem," answered Jade.

[align=center]

Schvartz: No, that wouldn't be an FTK, unless you forgot to tell us something

Now I'd Like Poseidon to tell me how I could initialise an OTK, including Quilbolt Hedgehog's effect as a main factor.

[/align]

Archived