Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game - Set 1 (Submission Phase, community decides winners)

Morgan LeFlay

well i dont know about the whole restricted thing' date=' but if you have a 9 star monster with 3500 ATK and 3000 DEF, then that would definitely be a limited-edition card. but thats just an example, and possibly a flawed one. btw, i should hopefully be done with the zero omega forte and beast cards in a few days. then i can make some other monster cards and some cool spell cards. just one question. i've heard people talk about adding cards to their post, yet not seeing the cards in the post that they say this in. is the post elsewhere or something? and how is it set up? anyone who can tell me?

[/quote']

When a person says they added cards, they edited their original card post and added the cards there. That's what most of us do, because we aren't SUPPOSE to have our cards in more than 1 post for convenience. And a Level 9 3500/3000 monster isn't really broken. >.> Effects break monsters more than ATK/DEF to be honest. Though because the BEWD equivalent is 3200 ATK, there really shouldn't be any Normal Monsters stronger than that, and an effect monster that's that powerful can be balanced.

EDIT: Also, I can't seem to find anything about the Restricted list on the Main Thread page. I did however have some ideas for it, but I'll save them till I can actually talk to you on IRC. I'm too busy right now to keep on talking here, or get on IRC to talk. I'll get on later after I finish what I'm working on.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, first post of thread is not updated..i posted new one if u didn't notice...one of spoilers is named Restricted List...look again, because i haved some problems with internet so once when i was updating, it didn't posted whole post but only half of it =/...i was so afraid i will need to do all again >.<, but lucky i found old version with back..

Erm, its last page <<

First post of that thread is totally outdated, it actually doesn't have nothing with how all was going... AKC made that thread so i was talking with Bloodrun, and he accepted that he will change it with my edit... there will be link in first post instead that will redirect to my post, so that why i can change it any number of times i want ;)..

Just read last page, there are some other things i wanna discuss...

And what u think about this version btw?

Nightmare Castle

Field Spell

Decrease ATK of all monsters on the field by 200 for each DARK monster in both Player's Graveyard, and increase ATK of all DARK monsters on the field by 100 for each DARK monster removed from play. Once per turn, when DARK monster is attacked, you can remove it from play to draw 1 card.

The field is kind of meh, and I looked at the last page and still didn't see anything like what the Restricted list was described to me as. I saw something mentioning types of cards that are no longer allowed, but that was it. Nothing like what I was lead to believe this Restricted thing would be.

Okay, so today will start Elimination Phase..everyone can submit their cards during Elimination Phase, but you need to notice about it...

I need someone to put all cards in 1 post, and sort them by categories....that means, name of category #1 and all cards bellow in 1 spoiler that are in that category..and so on....place themes in 1 special category...

Reward is 2 REPs...and i really need help about that..

The image is amazing but, I feel the requirement is too high for it to be playable.

The club thread could work or we could make individual threads for card reviews for CCGers only. I don't mind doing card reviews at all to be honest. Also the club thread could get very clogged up with tons of posts and can be hard to navigate. Also with individual threads the person reviewing the cards should get a + REP for every 10 cards reviewed. What do you think?

Well, reviewing idea is ok :p

We got enough other threads, so we can have that club for card reviewing..and other random things...so it doesn't matter if it will be hard to navigate :p

This will also attract more people to project, and it will all become more popular...

I am gonna do it right now so , be ready for reviewing ^^

Hmm, that is actually true somehow...but, at same time is not...because i don't wanna open new threads for each card, and i wanna something where we all can discuss about cards, its not rating purpose but something else...

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-100159-post-2049756.html#pid2049756

I am gonna now upload pictures finally..

We don't a thread 4 random cards thats what the realistic cards section is for...

I'm not sure if you understood what I meant. So I'm gonna explain it.

I will probably make a review thread called fortycal86's CCG reviews or something like that. Where I will give my honest opinions on there cards but, this will only be for people who joined the CCG. I'm still not sure if its a great idea but, it might attract more people to join. I mean who doesn't like getting there cards reviewed.

I sure do...^^ Btw, this should be discussed in our main thread...

Fortycal86 placed all cards in 1 post, and sorted them by categories..but he didn't do few things so i am expecting someone do it :

-write names of each card that is not in text format but only in picture format, or some parts of text are missing, with their creators names..then pm creators to fix that..say them they need to post those cards in new post..

- get those cards as well in special category , post them as picture or we, and that needs to be in spoiler...

-get all themes , and place them in theme category

And forty, did u do this part : -cards for which categories are not listed place at end in special category..i will take care of that after...

If not, then we need to do all again ...i don't see special category..

Anyway, from now on, every edit needs to be placed in new post...so don't make tons of edits anymore please..or do it all at once...we are soon entering to elimination phase..

Archived