Lock Finished!

HollyMcKnight

[align=center]

OoC: I am very sorry for not being active in this RP' date=' [b']very sorry.[/b]

I have been very busy, as I am in too many RP's and Clubs. I also work in 2 shops which means I have to fill out loads of orders.

Is there any way to revive my character into the story and continue?

[/align]

OoC: yep. First, what U've missed...*Breathes in* Firstly, Joker is trying to own the school, it turns out that Tetsuo's GF, Jade, was murded by Akira, he tries to move on but Akira manages to come back to life, along with Jade. Meanwhile, Shinkuu and Jessica start to love each other, but Jessica is becoming blind, so Shinkuu does a deal with Joker and finds a cure. She was about to get cured until Akira kidnaps her and tortures her while he gets Shinkuu to kill people.

Jade stops Akira, Tetsuo and Jade are reunited, they fight, then me/T.T. appears, al three own Akira and now Tetsuo and Jade are in love again! *Gasps like he's been underwater for an hour*

Also, just put ur character back in the school, and use the knowlage I'be just given u too get ur character inviolved in the story again!

Plus, Ntsnts33, I'll also post the app for Jade as well at some point.

IC:

Tetsuo: *Kisses Jade back* Ever since you died, I couldn't stop thinking about you...

Jade: *Hugs him harder* You never did stop thinking about me when I was alive. *rest her head in Tetsuo's chest* Lets just go back to ur room. I'm really...tired...*Collapses onto Tetsuo*

Tetsuo: *Grabs here* (Thoughts) She must be knackered from the excistment...(/Thoughts) *Starts carrying her back to the school* Good Night everyone! :mrgreen:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tetsuo: *Back at the room* Wake up, sleeping beauty! :mrgreen:

Jade: *Slowly wakes up* Shut up. I don't like being called that...

Tetsuo: *Smiles, and lies on the bed next too her* I know u like it really *Winks*

Jade: *Grins* U little...perv.

Tetsuo: *Rasies an eyebrow* Oh? And whys that?

Jade: Me on ur bed, nest too u; I know where this is going *Smiles*

Tetsuo: *Blushes* I wasn't planning that...

Jade: *Moves closer to Tetsuo* Ready? *GRins and blushes at the same time*

Tetsuo: *Blushing like mad now* Wait, h-hold on, I wasn't...I didn't mean like...oh gawd...

*Jade then rolls over on Tetsuo and starts blushing madly as well. She starts kissing Tetsuo like mad as well, Tetsuo does the same, and then-(OoC: Well, this is when it turns into an 18, so the rest is CENCORED! LOLOL!!! But still, I think u lot get the idea! :mrgreen: )

OoC: Ur gonna copy what Tetsuo and Jade have just done now, arn't u? LOL!!!

IC:

*At night, in bed Tetsuo and Jade were VERY close together now, still kissing*

Jade:*Suddenly stops* But...wjat if Akira kills me again...I can't let that happen again, not to u.

Tetsuo: *Strokes hr face gently* I won'tlet that happen. If ur gonna die, I'll die with u, to make sure that that b***ed dosn't harm anyone again.

*Jade snuggles closer to him, and Tetuo holds her closer, and for the night, they go to sleep*

OoC: Happily ever after...or is it? Still we need to figure out who put that girl in Shinkuu and Jessica's room.

~dude ur one of the best rper out there i admire u as a friend

OoC: Who, me? :mrgreen: Thx :mrgreen:

IC:

*While Jade was asleep, Tetsuo was slightly awake*

Tetsuo: (Thoughts) man,I can't belive me and Jade have just "Done it"...and we're not even married yet...*Suddenly remembers somthing* Wait...what if-yeah, I'll give it a shot. I'm gonna do this right this time! (/Thoughts)

*Kisses Jade one last time, and starts going to sleep, still holding onto her as if she's the most inportant thing in the world. And inside Jade, she felt the same for Tetsuo.*

~dude i hope we can b good friends and great rpers

OoC: I think we allready are, as well as Twin Souls :mrgreen:

I've gotta go now, dads being anoying...again...

:mrgreen: laterz! :mrgreen:

Oh, and I'm gonna help finish this part of the RP with a bang in two days! :mrgreen:

[align=center]

Poseidon wakes up and looks at the time.

Poseidon: Ahh crap I slept in again!

Poseidon quickly grabs all his gear and clothes and rushes out...

OoC: I need to make a comeback who's online and want to meet up?

[/align]

OoC: I'm Back!

IC:

*Its morning (OoC: I think :mrgreen: ), and Tetsuo and Jade were fast asleep in bed. Tetsuom woke up first, suprised about seeing Jade in his bed...until he remembers what happened last night...*

Tetsuo: (Thoughts) Oh right. Man, last night was...heavenly...(/Thoughts) *He gets out of bed and gets changed* Btw TurboTom, what day is it?

TurboTom: *Telepathically* Dunno. That much has been going on, I keep forgeting to ask everyone else.

Tetsuo: I see. Well, until Akira shos his ugly face again, me and Jade can just chill, right?

T.T: Nope. We need to find out who put that lass inside of Shinkuu's room, and aslo we need to stop Joker.

Tetsuo: Matbe so, but I was hoping to...*Blushes* Spend some time with Jade, you know?

T.T: *Thinks for a sec, then smiles* Oh I see. Heh. This part of the RP is almost over, so I don't see why not.

Archived