Lock Finished!

HollyMcKnight

Tetsuo: The police?

*Jade suddenly wakes up and with the covers over her, she stomps over at the door and throws it open*

Jade: Shut up!!! I was having a noce sleep then!!! *Stomps off to the bath room*

Tetsuo: *Walks up to Nick and Bruce Lee* Sorry about her. She is lovely and kind, but she aint half verousious and tough :mrgreen: Oh, and who's this, as if I all ready don't know?

OoC: Funny thought just occured; Joker vs Bruce Lee :lol:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~ok u see some evil dude took hot chick then other hot chick saved that hot chick the evil dude attacked the hot chick causing them to fall into the school where evil dude was attacked by most of the main characters then he died.

OoC: Actually, what happened was before Jessica got her operation for her eyes, my evil RP character Akira kidnapped her, and while he got Shinkuu to do horrible things to save Jessica and her sight from Akira's "Mercy", Jade, Tetsuo's once dead GF, came and kicked his butt, then Tetsuo and Jade had a massive dramatic fight with Akira, at which he was forced to retreat. Now Tetsuo and Jade have got together again, happy that they're toegther and that Jades not dead, they also *Coughs* in bed and now Bruce Lee wants to talk to Tetsuo.

IC:

Jade: *Gets out of bathroom, fully changed* Screw that. I wanna spend some time with softy pver their!

Tetsuo: Softy?

Jade: Yep.*Gives him a dead arm and wtaches Tetsuo stagger back* Softy. Anyway, I wanna go out somwhere today. Its been ages since I've been in an RP.

Tetsuo: (Thoughts) She has a point their...(/Thoughts) Ok then *Smiles* I know just the place! :mrgreen: *Walks outside of the school with Jade*

OoC: Todays the day!

OoC: Ok.

IC:

Tetsuo:*In the town* So, what do u wanna do then?

Jade: *Thinks for a sec* Probably...shopping!

Tetsuo:(Thoughts) Oh good god... (/Thoughts)

Jade:...if I was an ordinary, stupid fasion obsesed girl. Lets go to the beach; I want to see what the amusmant park is all the fuss about.

Tetsuo: (Thoughts) Than you god! (/Thoughts)

OoC: Lol! DarkAnarchist try to get on everynight, as thats pretty much what I do.

IC:

*At the amusmements, Tetsuo and Jsde were having a barrel of laughs. Tetsuo had tried his hand at a Test-ur-Srength game...and failed, to Jades amusment, they had a go at Dodgems, which both Tetsuo and Jade cheated at due to their powers (Tetsuo supercharged his with electricity, while Jade propelled hers with wind), and currently their on the ferris wheel*

Tetsuo: *Points out of the window* This Jade, is pretty much ntsnts33's RP. Look, theirs our school their!

Jade: Do u think that I'll be able to go into the school as well?

Tetsuo: Since ntsnts33 runs the whole place, technically, then I doubt it would be a problem. Plus, we all know what TurboTom is like. *Laughs*

Jade: *Grins* Yeah...*Rests her head on Tetsuo's shoulder* I'm...glad that I'm with you again. You have no idea what its like in that illegal RP characters section; Its a living hell. *Tetsuo looks at her* Its completly dark, cold, no land to walk on, ur just hovering in nothing ness...and to make things even crapier, Iwas with Akira their *Sighs*

Tetsuo: *Strokes her hair* But ur back now. Ur save, and those two things have propably made me the happiest man alive. *Kisses her*

Jade:...ur such a drama queen. :mrgreen:

Tetsuo: *looks offended* But ur the one who just went all emotional just then...

Jade: *Frowns, rasing an eyebrow* "I just went all emotional..."?

Tetsuo: Err, well...*Coughs* hey, I think the rides over. Lets go! *Runs out, only to run into an earth piller that suddenly shot out of the ground, due to Jade of course*

Jade: I love you, but ur such an idiot sometimes...

Tetsuo: :mrgreen: *Starts laughing, and Jade soon does the same*

[align=center]

OoC: WTF? WHy you talking 'bout ntsnts33 and the RP?

[/align]

OoC: VERY Long story. Basically, the same versions of my characters have been used in so many RP's, they know all about it, the Users etc, so they can effectivly break the 4th wall.A Habit, I suppose.

IC:

Tetsuo: So, what do u wanna go on now? Whack a rabbit?

Jade: *Whakes him* You meany! How could u say such a thing abou-

*Tetsuo points at an arcade macheine, with those hammer things that you need to use to whack anything that pops out of the holes*

Jade: Oh. I knew that. I bet u can't beat me!*Runs over and puts in 1 yen (OoC: Dunno how the currency in japan works, so bare with me)*

Tetsuo: *Does the same and takes out the hammer* Ur on!!! Its a-game time!!!

*Several bunny bashing munites later...*

Jade: *Game ends* HA! 230 points! Beat that, "Game Master"...*Looks over at Tetsuo's score and...well, lets just say that the screen isn't flashing "Its over 9000!" for no reason. Tetsuo, on the other hand, was beaming at her*

Jade: *Jaw drops open* Whaaa-

Tetsuo: ROFL! Pretty good, ay love? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jade: ...ur sopposed to let me win, JERKOFF!!! *Punches Tetsuo, who only laughed more*

*Later, they both walked down the amsument park's path, eating Ice cream and talking*

Jade: So, who else is at the school?

Tetsuo: My firends are Nick, Jake and Claire, who pretty much have a stroing relationship going on (Thoughts) Not as serious as ours however, but still (/Thoughts), Shinkuu and Jessica, same thing for them, and Ryuji, who's pretty much like me-

Jade: U mean an Otaku?

Tetsuo: If T.T. could spell it right, yeah. But u need to be careful, as their are some jerks around, them being Hermes and Meody. Not as bad as Akira, but still a pain in the a**. Lets not forget the Joker as well.

Jade: Hmm. *Stares off into space* (Thoughts) I'm really happy to be with Tetsuo again, its just that...before I died and got sucked into that section, he...asked me something... (/Thoughts)

Tetsuo: U ok? U were zoining out for a sec.

OoC: Lol, well my characters are a bit different.

IC:

*They both eventually leave the amusment park and start walking down the beach. Tetsuo starts throwing rocks into the sea, watching them skim accross the water*

Jade: *Lies down on the sand* (Thoughts) Ever since he asked that question as I died, he hasn't said a thing about it; does that mean he's...forgoten... (/Thoughts) *Sighs...then realises that Tetsuo is sitting next to her*

Tetsuo: Ok, somethings wrong, whats up?

Jade: ...nothing. I'm just...really really happy, but confused as well...

Tetsuo: *Smiles* Don't blame ya.Its not everyday u see someone come back to life, u know. Its a bit startling, but just focus on the bright sides.

Jade: What u mean being with u How is that a bright side?

Tetsuo: *Grins* Oh, ur horrid u. *They both laugh*

OoC: Here we go! :mrgreen:

OoC: Yep. :mrgreen:

IC:

Tetsuo: Jade *Face grows serious* Do u know when...u died. *Jade faces him* Before u died...*Puts his hand in his face*

Jade: Wait. I need to say something. plus I think I know what ur getting at.

*They both face each other, faces very close*

Archived