Elemental Hero Rainbow Neos

Well here it is' date=' and its effect

[img']http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/e/e7/RainbowNeos-JP-Anime.jpg[/img] rainbow-neos.jpg

"Elemental Hero Neos" + "Rainbow Dragon"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon using the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, by sending 1 card of the following to the Graveyard, you can return the appropriate cards to their owner's Deck:

● 1 Monster Card you control - Return all monsters your opponent controls.

● 1 Spell or Trap Card you control - Return all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.

● 1 card from top of your Deck - Return all cards in your opponent's Graveyard.

What do you think?

It is pretty powerful

But it is only good, really if they release E-Hero Prismer, i reckon

what deos that mean.the bolded text.

Well, Prismer is gonna come in with the new Duel Disk toy coming with Prismer Card Sleeves, 3 packs of TAEV, GLAS, and PHDK.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CRYSTAL

BEASTS

ARE

DUUUUUUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww' date=' I love Crystal Beasts. But yeah, Rainbow Dragon isn't really necessary for CBs but I still enjoyed playing with [/quote']it in my BYOND deck.

And I guess you could use it in a tag duel, with the appropriate rules I guess, but even then, your partner would have to run a Neos deck... that little fact would probably lose you the duel right there.

to answer that question, no. I'm just a hero fan, even though Rainbow Neos is not exactly a e-hero. Plus, stop calling me mental! I have other Set interests:

1. Heroes

2. Gladiator Beasts

3. Dragons

4. Crystal Beasts

Plus, georgeyboy is a hater. I wouldn't want him around my topics, bc he is impossible to please.

When it says"Return all monsters your opponent controls"' date=' what does rainbow return tha monsters too?

[/quote']

What do you mean...?but if you mean what i thing it returns all monster ure opponet has on their side of the field to their deck.....only... and if you draw a...monster...

I think this card is gonna be Banned when it is released..or rainbow dragon or neos..1 of them

and Andrew..No offernce but this is how it goes...THE ANIME IS WRONG!!!

1)Monarchs

2)Macro

3)D.D

4)Crystal Beasts

5)Destiny Heros

• 4 weeks later...

[img']http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/e/e7/RainbowNeos-JP-Anime.jpg[/img] rainbow-neos.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon using the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, by sending 1 card of the following to the Graveyard, you can return the appropriate cards to their owner's Deck:

● 1 Spell or Trap Card you control - Return all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.

What do you think?

It is pretty powerful

were did you get the Bolded Dot

What do you think?

It is pretty powerful

were did you get the Bolded Dot

All you need is Neos, Polymerization, and RB in your hand... The chances of that are actually pretty good if you were to focus your deck around getting the draws you want.

But I personnally wouldn't touch ANY hero decks with a ten-foot poll. I'm happy with Wildheart and thats it...

Well, I would like BladeEdge or his evil version...

All you need is Neos, Polymerization, and RB in your hand... The chances of that are actually pretty good if you were to focus your deck around getting the draws you want.

But I personnally wouldn't touch ANY hero decks with a ten-foot poll. I'm happy with Wildheart and thats it...

Well, I would like BladeEdge or his evil version...

Archived