• 9 months later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its pointless

If you run CBs you won't run neos.

If you run heros you CAN'T run RD.

Purly collector only

I didn't read all the posts... soooo many... read about 20-50.... and lots ppl say this... guess what, I bet u never run a proper fusion deck...

ever heard of substitudes? king of swamp to be specific? this is a fusion monster... u can do it(now the synchros.... still trying to think up good ideas....)

so run a E-hero deck, chuck it in fusion, just in case u can grab it, well, y not? u don't need rainbow, but an added possibility(and such a powerful one) is not a down side (I'm currently running elemental+evil hero deck... my fusion deck twice my size of deck lol...) good addition to neo spacian+normal E hero tactic(i.e., have polies, miracles etc instead of pure contact) most cases u don't even need to modify ur deck to have a good chance to use it....

You bumped an old topic. As old as Wilford Brimley.

PHAIL.

Also' date=' this card requires you to use Rainbow Dragon and Neos, so no substitutes except Phantom of Chaos and Prisma.

I'm amazed at how many views this topic has...

[/quote']

Which fusion does NOT "require" the material monsters? fusion subsititude are made for this purpose.... this is first listed on google, hence many views(I wanted to look up effect of it). regardless of wording(all the effect ones are worded this way), unless it specifically says no subs, u can sub for it.

You bumped an old topic. As old as Wilford Brimley.

PHAIL.

Also' date=' this card requires you to use Rainbow Dragon and Neos, so no substitutes except Phantom of Chaos and Prisma.

I'm amazed at how many views this topic has...

[/quote']

Which fusion does NOT "require" the material monsters? fusion subsititude are made for this purpose.... this is first listed on google, hence many views(I wanted to look up effect of it). regardless of wording(all the effect ones are worded this way), unless it specifically says no subs, u can sub for it.

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon using the above Fusion Material Monsters.

I meant it can't be anything, not even King of the Swamp, other than Neos and Rainbow Dragon.

However, Prisma and Phantom of Chaos can take the name of Neos and RD, which makes them eligible to be used in the summon.

i made a rainbow neos turbo deck back when we had 3x reason/gate.

it was actually pretty good .-.

one thing tho, people said you couldn't prisma rainbow dragon because of an ocg ruling where it said "one ultimate gem lord" (or w/e the jap name is), and that could be RD or RDD, kinda like how you can't send any machine with prisma on chimeratech.

Although, it's useless, since the TCG said "RD" or "RDD" on it ><

ok, I looked around for rulings, and it seems that u can sub for neos, but not rainbow. the reason for this is because the 2nd one is undefined(the English version says Rainbow dark D or Rainbow D while the orginal flat out say 1 "ultimate CB monster"....) so u can't sub for something that is not certain... and as for prisma, u can only pick neos with it due to same reason.... as for the part of "must use above" that is purely just yabbering and is ignored.

but I thought it was fine to sub for 1 of the many pieces for chemera tech, maybe the sub must count as cyber dragon?? what about evil hero dark gaia and malicious edge? can I not use subs for the "fiend" or "rock" monster?

Fusion Substitute Monsters cannot be used as Fusion Material Monsters for a Fusion Summon of Rainbow Neos; the card's text specifically prohibits this. Anyone claiming otherwise is suffering from a Critical Research Failure. Elemental Hero Prisma can always be used to copy Elemental Hero Prisma using this card (or any other "Neos" Fusion Monster), but it is specifically prohibited from doing so in the OCG, as the OCG text does not give the specific name of either Rainbow Dragon. I can't remember if the TCG has a BKSS ruling designed to mirror this.

Fusion Substitute Monsters and Elemental Hero Prisma can neither copy nor substitute for the generic Machine-Type monsters listed as Fusion Material Monsters of Chimeratech Overdragon; however, they can do so for the named Cyber Dragon. The same is true in the case of Evil Hero Malicious Devil; Elemental Hero Prisma and Fusion Substitute Monsters can copy and substitute for the named Evil Hero Malicious Edge, but not for the unnamed high-level Fiend-Type monster. Elemental Hero Prisma and Fusion Substitute Monsters are both incompatible with Evil Hero Dark Gaia, as it lists no specific monsters; however, it is worth mentioning that the Hex-Sealed Fusion monsters, a set of three Fusion Substitute Monsters, are all Rock-Type, and thus can be used as the Rock-Type monster for Evil Hero Dark Gaia. Similarly, Versago the Destroyer is a Fiend-Type monster, and thus can be used as the Fiend-Type monster for Evil Hero Dark Gaia.

In other news, this topic is awesome. Go back and read Andrew's posts where he claims that this card and the cards used to summon it are staples. Then go read Nate's post where he warns that Super Fusion is overpowered and will doom the game.

lol yea the crystal beast could use alot or work they basically left the deck in complete, but i have been able to use rainbow neos in my elemental hero deck i just use neos and then i fuse him with king of the swamp(subing as rainbow dragon)and i am able to fuse them together and it works out perfectly

lol yea the crystal beast could use alot or work they basically left the deck in complete' date=' but i have been able to use rainbow neos in my elemental hero deck i just use neos and then i fuse him with king of the swamp(subing as rainbow dragon)and i am able to fuse them together and it works out perfectly

[/quote']

That move is illegal. Read the card.

• 1 year later...

Archived