Elemental Hero Rainbow Neos

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you must have Elemental neos and RD no substitutes

Yes you can. Rainbow Neos doesn't have the Neos Fusion effect.

It says, "This card cannot Special Summoned, except by Fusion Summon". It's not the contact fusion effect. It's just like all the other Elemental Hero fusions. So you can use king of the swamp or hex-sealed fusion. You can use Polymerization or Super Fusion or Future Fusion. Example: I Special Summon Neos and normal summon the light-hex sealed fusion. I tribute Neos and hex-sealed to special summon Rainbow Neos (hex-sealed substitutes for Rainbow Dragon). If the card doesn't say, "This card can only be Special Summoned by sending the above Fusion-Material monsters to your Deck", which it doesn't, you can use substitutes.

you must have Elemental neos and RD no substitutes

Yes you can. Rainbow Neos doesn't have the Neos Fusion effect.

It says' date=' "This card cannot Special Summoned, except by Fusion Summon". It's not the contact fusion effect. It's just like all the other Elemental Hero fusions. So you can use king of the swamp or hex-sealed fusion. You can use Polymerization or Super Fusion or Future Fusion. Example: I Special Summon Neos and normal summon the light-hex sealed fusion. I tribute Neos and hex-sealed to special summon Rainbow Neos (hex-sealed substitutes for Rainbow Dragon). If the card doesn't say, "This card can only be Special Summoned by sending the above Fusion-Material monsters to your Deck", which it doesn't, you can use substitutes.

[/quote']

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon using the above Fusion Material Monsters.

please read the whole effect.... =/

sorry to change the subject, but am i the only one who has a problem with Super fusion actualy comming out?! I mean c'mon! So ghey. At this rate everybody is using cyber dragons, and whats the likly hood of anybody at a critical point in the duel saying, hmmm ok super fusion your cyber dragon with mines, GO! Cyber twin for game! O_O Seriously C'MON!

sorry to change the subject' date=' but am i the only one who has a problem with Super fusion actualy comming out?! I mean c'mon! So ghey. At this rate everybody is using cyber dragons, and whats the likly hood of anybody at a critical point in the duel saying, hmmm ok super fusion your cyber dragon with mines, GO! Cyber twin for game! O_O Seriously C'MON!

[/quote']

Dont worry, Super Fusion will be at least Limited or Banned once it comes out

rainbow neos is going to be hard to summon because you can only fusion summon him by fusing rainbow dragon and elemental hero neos which mean you can us a fusion replacement like the light hex sealed fusion and if you have rainbow dragon you must likely need to make you deck a crystal beast deck,and since you need neos you will also have to make it an elemental hero deck and if you draw rainbow dragon at the wrong time you would probably have a hard time summoning it and you might need to summon rainbow dragon to defeat your opponents monster and if it gets destroyed no more chances of summoning rainbow neos.

rainbow neos is going to be hard to summon because you can only fusion summon him by fusing rainbow dragon and elemental hero neos which mean you can us a fusion replacement like the light hex sealed fusion and if you have rainbow dragon you must likely need to make you deck a crystal beast deck' date='and since you need neos you will also have to make it an elemental hero deck and if you draw rainbow dragon at the wrong time you would probably have a hard time summoning it and you might need to summon rainbow dragon to defeat your opponents monster and if it gets destroyed no more chances of summoning rainbow neos.

[/quote']

E-Hero Prismer... nothing else more to say

• 1 month later...

Elemental hero rainbow neos is real dudes

dont belive me check this out:

Elemental Hero Rainbow neos

Stars:10

Effect:"Elemental Hero Neos" + "Rainbow Dragon"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, by sending 1 card of the following to the Graveyard, you can return the appropriate cards to their owner's Deck: ● 1 Monster Card you control - Return all monsters your opponent controls. ● 1 Spell or Trap Card you control - Return all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. ● 1 card from top of your Deck - Return all cards in your opponent's Graveyard.

Atk:4000

Def:3000

Light

also it was in a episode

Rainbow Neos has 4500 ATK. It is indeed powerful but you MUST USE THE CORRECT FUSION MATERIAL MONSTERS. Likeany other E-Hero fusion, you cant use Light Hex's ability to Special Summon it because it says, This card CANNOT be Special Summoned EXCEPT by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material Monsters. It can work reasonably well in a deck but you cant really build a CB E-Hero Hybrid deck and expect it to be effective. There is really only 1 type of Hybrid deck that works well and its a Dragon Machine Hybrid deck (A.K.A. a Cyberdark Deck). I would recommend using Rainbow Dragon in an E-Hero deck but it would be a dead draw if you drew it during a duel without a Fusion card or Neos. If Rainbow Neos turns out to be an E-Hero you could use Future Fusion and then Miracle Fusion to Summon it but you would also end up with Future Fusion as a Spell and Trap card clogger.

Well here it is' date=' and its effect

[img']http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/e/e7/RainbowNeos-JP-Anime.jpg[/img] rainbow-neos.jpg

"Elemental Hero Neos" + "Rainbow Dragon"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon using the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, by sending 1 card of the following to the Graveyard, you can return the appropriate cards to their owner's Deck:

● 1 Monster Card you control - Return all monsters your opponent controls.

● 1 Spell or Trap Card you control - Return all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.

● 1 card from top of your Deck - Return all cards in your opponent's Graveyard.

What do you think?

It is pretty powerful

But it is only good, really if they release E-Hero Prismer, i reckon

what deos that mean.the bolded text.

The thing is, both the Fusion Materials have to be on the field in order to use Super Fusion, and Rainbow Dragon is too hard to summon so don't use Super Fusion to bring out Rainbow Neos.

Other ways to summon Rainbow Neos.

1. Polymerization

2. Fusion Gate

3. Future Fusion

4. IF Rainbow Neos is going to have "Elemental Hero" in it's name (which I bet it won't) you can PROBABLY use Miracle Fusion, only IF Rainbow Neos will have "Elemental Hero" in it's name.

Archived