Elemental Hero Rainbow Neos

Well here it is, and its effect

RainbowNeos-JP-Anime.jpgrainbow-neos.jpg

"Elemental Hero Neos" + "Rainbow Dragon"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon using the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, by sending 1 card of the following to the Graveyard, you can return the appropriate cards to their owner's Deck:

● 1 Monster Card you control - Return all monsters your opponent controls.

● 1 Spell or Trap Card you control - Return all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.

● 1 card from top of your Deck - Return all cards in your opponent's Graveyard.

What do you think?

It is pretty powerful

But it is only good, really if they release E-Hero Prismer, i reckon

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very unlikely.. first super fusion would have to be side decked

but i agree on all of yas, its totally pointless, but it is powerful

tottaly lame cuz you can't read chinese but the card does sound real

and daxinator, u need to learn more about the game :lol: dont roll yourself next time

Did you guys recognize that Rainbow Neos isn´t even an Elemental Hero?

not true

it is currently under the title of ELEMENTAL HERO RAINBOW NEOS

people just shorten it and type Rainbow Neos cause its easier

EDIT:

Ok, it doesnt say on the title of the card, but its still classifed as an Elementtal Hero i think

My thought exactly. Unless you use the Rainbow Dragon for a Fusion. But that's very unlikely and will only take up a space in your deck.

Lol, rainbow dragon is used with cyberdark dragon in a VERY bad and expensive decktype (running two rainbows and 3 'Cyberdark Impact!"). He is more useful for THAT then he is for crystal beast, and more useful for crystal beast than THAT fusion xD

Rainbow Neos is not an Elemental Hero. If you look at the japanese card above, you can see there is no "E-Hero" printing on it. It's just Rainbow Neos. There are some pros and cons to that card:

Pros:

1) It's not a contact fusion monster.

2) you can special summon neos, normal summon the light-hex sealed fusion (substitute with Rainbow Dragon), tribute the 2 cards to summon Rainbow Neos

3) you can use polymerization w/ Neos and Rainbow Dragon

4) doesn't return to the fusion deck

5) it CAN work in any deck, bc it's not dependent in a e-hero deck.

Con:

1) you must throw away one of your own cards to put your opponent's cards into his/her deck.

2) it cannot be special summoned from the graveyard.

Basically, Rainbow Neos has more pros than cons, so I say it's the best Neos fusion ever made. IT CAN WORK IN ANY DECK, bc it's independent. All you need is Neos, Rainbow Dragon (if not, then put in king of the swamp or the light-hex sealed fusion) and Polymerization/Super Fusion/Miracle Fusion/Future Fusion. Conclusion: It's actually a REALLY good show card, best one probably. It just depends how you use it. As a E-Hero fan, I would give anything for it.

Rainbow Neos is not an Elemental Hero.

In english, it will be named "Elemental Hero Rainbow Neos" or some sheet like that. Basically, its terrible regardless, the effect is bad, and its like a -3 to get saked, BOTTOMLESS'd, Book'd, force'd, Torrential'd.

You get the point. Too many SINGLE cards take it out, so Its undeckable.

Archived