Duelist Kingdom The Rp.

Synchronized

"No, it's very much quite the opposite to me. No matter how much anger I have felt over the past months, I have never had the heart to continue my long and hard struggle. My only cards have never brought me any luck or hope of victory at all. You should only be lucky to be you. Ever since your victory, you have been known. All know your power, and all know of the chaos you created at the tournament that lead to your victory."

"Alas, I am commited and condemmed myself to wonder how I am to get a deck to bring me power and victory."

"Alas, we are much the opposite. Just be lucky that you are you, and not me. I am the last person in the world you would want to be."

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Haine, I know what you are going through ive felt and cause that pain to others. It shall change and you will be stronger. A few years ago, many events happen that made me insane, but one day, I came to a spring and next to it i found my deck, the one that won for me. The point was through that chaos i just struggled along, here i want to give you a gift, for your new deck."

Zaar gave Haine three cards

"Uses these well, they are very rare"

CrossKnight.jpgCaimtheThief.jpgCaptainAisha.jpg

Allen didn't really want to duel the duelist. He felt sorta uncomfortable when he looked at the duelist. The duelist sorta reminded him of himself. He quickly backed away. "I gotta go. See ya." He runs off into hiding again. It wasn't like him to just run off when he just challenged someone to a duel.

He looked at the three cards given to him. He then looked up and began to smile. Suddenly, be looked back down and frowned again. His childhood memories came back to him, and Kando once again came back out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kando ran out of his house with his brand new duel disk and his new deck. He never had one. That is why his dad gave him several cards his friend gave him, because his friend was father of Kando's son, who would one day become a duelist so powerful, he couldn't be stopped.

kando ran out and met his friend.

"Hey, you got your new disk, I see."

"Yep! Just got it. My dad also gave me several cards that he said he got from your dad."

"Yeah, my dad told me that, too! I even made my own cards and sent them to Kaiba Corp. for a competition to see if they would be made into real cards and be sent to space!"

"Really? Wow! that's so awsome! Wanna see my cards I got?"

"Sure!"

"Here they are!"

"Hey, I have some of those exact cards!"

"Really? Cool! That means when we next duel, it'll be really close!"

"Yeah, thanks, but......."

"What? What's wrong?"

"Well, you know we've been friends for a long time, right?"

"Yeah, why?

"Well, tomorrow, I'm going to see if I can get in Duel Academy."

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, if I'm accepted...................................

"We won't see each other ever again............................."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They never saw each other after that day. Until a few months ago.........................

When he realized his childhood friend was the one that Yubel left him to be with.

So, they dueled, with his deck of hatred, and his deck of justice, honor, and friendship.

He lost.

His deck was destroyed, and walked away in shame, after all the triumphs he had. But, he saw his friend came over to him, and gave him some cards. They never saw each other again.

With his friend gone, his was given several cards from his deck as a consolation. But his hatred intensified by his anger. His hatred reached its nexus, and transformed his deck into vile incarnations of the monsters in his "new" deck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked back up at Zaar and smiled. He took out his deck and sawthe monster on the top. It made him shrivle in disgust, but yet it would be an essential part of his deck.

That card was Neos.

Which only ment that he held cards that were the Evil Heros, evil cards born of hatred despair, anger, and darkness of heart, but still echoed the cry of joy, hope, and justice as they were born from the Elemental Heros.

He put the cards in his deck, and saw another boat comming in, no doubt holding mre dulists for the tournament. He thought he saw his friend, but knew it was an illusion. But soon, yes, very soon, he would see him again. The one that gave him hope and power, but in turn, took it all away from him and giving him no hope or option to continue his goal. The one he knew by his own name, that became a king. A Supreme King. The one he knew by the one name that boiled his rage and clenched his fist. The one he knew by two words.................

Haine looked down, and knew he had to die. Even his own birth he killed someone who was dear to many people. He needed something to do. So, Kando came back out and spoke to Zaar, in a way that startled him.

"Zaar, you are more powerful then anyone I know in this entire world. And you are the only one who can make anything happen. That is why I need to ask you this simple request."

"Zaar.......................kill me.......................now................................."

"Zaar..............I have nothing.................I can do nothing..............that is why he exists.........Haine.............he was born through..............that....hatred.....deep inside me. I.............could do nothing.....to......to help it. It was a corrupt soul reborn by Yubel's own hipocratic mind, in order to get what I wanted."

"But, that did not help, at all. That is why, I am asking you to stop Haine. He can't do anything to help me, but to only help something else. Something evil, something demonic. I can only get what I want by using every ounce of strength my true soul can produce."

"Zaar, you already know, that there are 2 souls inhabiting this body. I need you defeat me, to get rid of Haine. Or just to that, you contain powers that could allow you to take souls without having to lift a finger."

"In the sake of all life in this world, I need you to take the soul of Haine, and seal him away, forever, before the same happens to me."

He moved backwards and fell to the ground unconcious, as Zaar knew Kando had lost all power to comminucate with him.

"I can try, it is risky even for me, the worse thing is that your soul could be destroyed letting haine to complete use your body, or the best thing could be that haines soul would be destroyed, do you wish to continue with this" he asked as he powered up his duel disk.

He got back up and slowly activated his duel disk, and Zaar could see those red eyes. Kando was imprisioned in his soul again. Hain had taken over again. That would mean, if Zaar won, chances were, whoever he was dueling would lose their soul forever.

"Fine, let's go already."

He activated his duel disk and drew 5 cards. He looked at them and saw it. The one card that would lead to his victory.

"Fine then, I'll first activate Dark Fusion!"

DarkFusionGLAS-JP-SR.jpg

"Which allows me to fuse monsters to summon a fiend, and these 2 will work fine."

EvilHeroMaliciousEdgeGLAS-JP-SR.jpg

EvilHeroHellGainerGLAS-JP-R.jpg

"To summon this beast!"

dp06-017.jpg

"Now, I set 2 cards face-down and end my turn."

"Do what you can, Zaar, you won't get rid of me that easily."

Evil Hero Mailcious Devil

ATK/3500 DEF/2100

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dark Fusion". If you control this face-up card, during the Battle Phase of your opponent's turn, all monsters your opponent controls are changed to face-up Attack Position and the opponent must attack this card with all of their monsters.

Hand:3

LP:4000

Field: Evil Hero Malicious Devil, 2 FD

Haine began to smirk and then calmly chuckle.

"This has gone on for long enough. Today it ends. Let's finish this as fast and painful as possible."

However, Haine showed little fear to Zaar, but deep down, he was afraid, as well as being angry at Kando, for bringing this out. Kando knew, this duel would end, and his true darkness will finally end.

"You should know that you cannot win, Ill start by summoning my Fatal Angel, Zela and pick for her to be a fairy and by paying 500 lifepoints i can destroy all your spells and traps, next ill actvate my unknown death spell card, so by sending zela to the grave i can destroy your Mailcious Death, ill place 3 cards face down and end my turn"

UnknownDeath.jpgFatalAngelZela2.jpg

Hexter continued his search until he saw a Duelist that looked Familiar, He walked up to him and asked "hey, i know you, your Joey Wheeler right?" He smiled. Then a thought of his nightmare came back. he wanted to forget it, so he challenged Joey wheeler into a Duel.

Hexter: "I'd like to face you in a Duel!" Hexter activates his duel Disk and waits for Joey to accept or decline.

Archived