Duelist Kingdom The Rp.

Synchronized

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joey Wheeler was amazed at how many duelists were at this tournament. He had come to win this tournament. He didn't want to come in second, he wanted to come in first. Joey looked through his deck, and smiled. He was ready to duel!

"There is a wound, a tiny wound, however, since I knew Yubel had to go eventualy. But that is all in the past. I am focusing on something else now. Since Yubel is gone and no longer able to give me the power I desire to fully accomplish my long sought goal, Haine still exists inside me, and now, I look to find a power stronger then Yubel's. However, after my deck was lost, I was leveled to corrupt incarnations of the cards that one boy used in many duels. The one that Yubel went to."

"But, I have no regrets as to my actions over the passing times. I no longer am cut off from my true inner power from deep within my soul. It leeds to no end in my suffering and recognition."

Note: Haine = Hatred in French

"I dueled the one that Yubel left to, to see why he was so desired by Yubel. In the cataclysmic end that occured, my deck was vaporized, burned, obliterated, anialated, by the forces of justice and good the boy wielded."

"My time is comming soon. With no options left as to which path I am to take, I am losing all hope and purpose to exist. It is none of your concern either. In my own path to find what I truley seek, my darkness is giving way to something more powerful then I had ever come into connections with."

"In all sake of myself Zaar, you are not to blame for any of this. It is my own fault of being who I am, and how I became to be. Therefore, it is only under my powe that I can change that."

(occ) ill join because i can and the deck ill use is advance fusions.

Draden looked up into the sky as he laid in the grass with some staw in his mouth. "todays so lovely" he said to him self streching. yawning he stood up. "woooo dar" he stumbled a bit. "maybe i should start getting me some of dem star chips" he whisperd to him self. looking back and forth he saw no one. "guess ill go for a walk then" Draden walked off yawning again.

Hexter was given 2 Star chips like everone else, he went off to find some duelist to test his Deck, but he seemed worried.

Hexter: "i guess i should find someone to duel, but i fear my nightmares are gettig worse" He rubs his eyes and sits near a bench to rest. "I need some sleep" he whispered, then fell asleep.

*Dream*

Luthor: "You cannot escape from me Hexter" He Shouted.

Hexter: "what the do you want from me!" he shouted in panic.

Luthor: "I want to be free!" He screamed in anger.

Hexter: "Why are you tormenting me!" he cried.

Luthor: "Wake up" he whispered.

Hexter woke up, sitting on the bench. he was sweating and in fear, he did not know why Luthor chose him to Torment him.

Hexter: "..." he took a moment to breath. "why did i do to deserve this, i don't know him" he stood up and began to search for duelist's to forget his Nightmare.

Allen Wheeler walked around the island for a bit, taking in the sites, but also being careful as to not get involved in a duel. He looked down at his glove with the Star Chips in them. He begins to wonder if he could accomplish what his Uncle couldn't. He blows away the thought from his mind and continues to take in the scenery. "It feels great here. I can just see it all around me. This would make a great Island Resort." He walks towards a cliff and lays down on the grass, staring up at the sky. "I hope the castle looks like what Uncle described." *Uncle.....*

(Memory)

Allen is calling his Uncle over the phone.

Allen: It's me, Uncle.

Grandpa: Hello, I am not here at the moment, please leave a message and I'll get back to ya when I feel like it. *Beep.*

Allen: You won't believe it. I got invited to the 2nd Duelist Kingdom Tournament. I'm gonna go and win. And then I'll finally get some respect. I'll be the best. I just wanted to let you know that I won't let you down, and that I'll miss you. See ya.

(Memory end.)

Draden walked and walked till he got to the beach. he stopped finally fiding someone "hmmmm well would u look at dat" he said walking onto the beach. he felt his boots sink slitly into the sand. "hey u there" he shouted. unstrapping hes duel disc from his dinnom jacket. he looked down at his gaultet with 2 chips in it. 'only going to wajer 1 looks like' Draden thought to him self as the disc on his arm began to spin and realesing 5 card slots. he put his hands in his jeans and began walking slowly tawords the person. his hat and coat blow in the gental wind some more as draden walked.

Joey wanted to duel, but he couldn't find an opponent. Then, he noticed Allen Wheeler. He didn't know who the kid was, but he wanted to duel him.

"Hey kid, would you like to duel me?"

Allen looks up at the duelist. He gets up and stares at the duelist. He looked sorta familiar, like it reminded him of someone, but then he suddenly realized that he was found. But he didn't panic or anything. The stranger had a friendly presence among him, Allen could sense it. He didn't give in to his cowardly nature when it came to dueling. If he wanted to become like his grandpa, he would have to accept his challenge and play through the duel to the very end. "Sure, I'll duel you." He activates his Duel Disk and places his deck in it. But still, it bothered him that the duelist looked familiar in some strange way.

"every since I won noone will duel me" He said while looking at his friend

"Its sickening, im used to dueling people who think they are better then me and then when i beat them, they want to duel again. Now I cannot walk in town without a duelist running away"

Zaar sighed

"What about you haine"

Archived