Duelist Kingdom The Rp.

Synchronized

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hexter saw Pegasus annouced the Duelist Kingdom has begun, he remembered he didn't recieve any of his Star Chips, so he rushed up to where Pegasus was and asked Maximillion Pegasus some.

Hexter: "Pegasus, its an Honour to meet the creator of Duel Monsters Card games, now about my Star Chips...i didn't receive any from your associates" he smiled while scratching his head.

okay good move.

ben raised his arm as a black duel disk appeared.

First ill play dark cobalt eagle (ATK/1500 DEF/900) pay 1000 Life points to destroy one card one the field. ill pay 1000 LP to destroy your face down card. then ill destroy your toon cannon soldier. Ill play 2 cards face down and end my turn.

Hand-3

Life points-3000

Fields- 2 face downs and dark cobalt eagle.

"Leave me alone you novice duelist" a different voice was present then zaar's "I can tell your deck is horrid and would stand no chance" A half black and half white aura surrounded zaar

YAWN

"Ill start with my Mystical Space Typhoon so destroy your swords. the ill activate my dark world lightning so now your face down monster is destroyed and I discard one card.

Now by paying 800 lifepoints i can special summon my angel of fate using premature bariel and chose for him to be a fiary, then ill summon my Caim the Thief, any last words novice?

CaimtheThief.jpgAngelofFate.jpg

As he saw Zaar dueling he decided to stop and watch, looking down at his deck in the meantime.

It was several months since the old tournament at that other place, Diamond City, he thought. Still looking back to when Yubel left him. When they both realized Yubel had made pressing agreements with Jaden, Haine was left without anything. He was put into a fierce duel that left him without a deck, to which it was burned to pieces. So, for a parting gift, Yubel shared a scrap of Jaden's power, his deck, to him.

They knew each other. They dueled each other. In fact, that was the duel in which he lost his deck.

He remembered his childhood, remembering that face he always saw in the crowd, the face of a smiling boy rushing home to tell his parents the good news, that he would be a duelist, and that he got his first cards ever.

His only childhood friend he didn't lose. Out of the 21.

He came to agreements with Haine after the duel, and Jaden saw his power, his true potential. Their reuinion was an odd moment, after everything Haine had done. But, at that moment, he was reborn, as his ego, of a lighter decent, the great and noble Kando, whom was honest and trustworthy beyond all comparison.

He had used Elemental Heros in the beginning of his childhood dueling days, like Jade. They used to duel in tournements all the time. Every now and then, both would bring along another friend or 2, just to make things more fun.

And to think, not only would he have his old deck to use, he would have the Neo-Spacians to use. But, he would not be using them to duel. He would be using them for a bigger part of his deck.

The Evil Heros.

As Kando would only be using E-Heros, whenever Haine was awake, the Evil Heros were the only thing he knew of. He knew, there'd be somebody laughing at him, for the deck he used, the cards he'd start with, but when he unleashed its true potential, he created a force so poweruful, it rocked the Earth in its sheer might.

Zaar and the other duelist were still dueling. Haine felt yet another chill down his spine, and almost showed another teer, forcing to stoop so low as this. But, what could he do? Without Yubel, he had to go to his next option to bring his friends back.

Pegasus.

Everyone told him. Oh no, don't you remember? Pegasus lost his Millenium eye to Yugi in the finals of his last tournament. Good luck trying to find the power you're looking for from him.

No, they were wrong.

There was something here, something that contained enough power to destroy all reality between the 12 dimensions that Duel Monsters roamed and reigned supreme.

Supreme.............................that word...........................

Another chill rose up his spine. Looking down at the ground with a cold stare, yet feeling so cold and worthless.

He gave a deep sigh. The golden age in his life was comming to an end. He was running out of options, losing his only purpose to exist. He had nowhere to find anything that had enough power to reunite him with his friends.

To that end, Hain had no idea, when tha was accomplished, Kando would take over, and fight Haine on his own to destroy him, and reunite his good soul with his friends.

When that was accomplished........................his long journy...................would come to an end...

Almost over, he thought, almost over.......

Yet another time where Kando came back out, showing tear after tear, crawling like a wounded body crawling across a desert, just trying to survive, no mater his odds.

Then..................back again.....................

He saw Kando again, crawled up in a ball in the deepest corner of his soul, not knowing what to do.

Then, he looked at Zaar.

Maybe, there was still a chance. His odds were slim. But in order to fully accomplish his goal, and fully exact his hardend revenge, he needed every chance he had to get there.

He took a deep breath and continued to watch the duel.

"You should kno the deck u took was a fake, i switch out my deck with a fae, the card i gave u was a real, also you are pretty weak, and i dont know where i got that card"

Archived