Duelist Kingdom The Rp.

Synchronized

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I really dont know what you are talking about, and as for my deck ive had it since i started when i was 6 so i would be quiet"

Another voice came out of his mouth and said this

"Foolish Mortal there are 2 souls in this body, I remember who you are but Zaar doesnt not"

"Im done messing with you mortal, if you dont stop now ill send you to the shadow realm, and for that deck, i sold it to a card shop for money, so go find it yourself"

send me to the shadow realm my spirits can handle any thing there then jason starts to run but trips his duel spirits tripped him then out of no where there was a quick tap in his back he reached over and he saw his freind duke hey what are you doing here duke keep that star chimp i alredy had 10 and i won an extra so you keep it

The king could tell he was being stalked so he summoned cystal dark dragon to scare his stalker

Crystal dark returned with no news and jack continuied to walk until he came to the graveyard dueling arena. This is just the place he thought to himself. He saw a man in the dark and houted "WHOS THERE!"

"Why just me" the man replied

"Aah so its you what do you want?"

"Simply to be in the presence of the king and to ask of a favour"

"what favour"

"Deafeat zinko"

"Why should I"

"Trust me if you can be him u are the true king"

Haine stared at that kid who caled himself Jason.................Anderson........................

Well..............................that was one name he didn't want to hear............it only brought up the word Jesse.

Back then, the whole fight between Riley, who stole his Crystal Beasts from Jesse, ended betweem a stalemate between the two.

I guess this chump is trying to "carry on", I see, he thought.

He waited until the whole argument was over, but he was too tired to wait, so he turned around to walk away. But just then, somebody stopped him.....

[align=center]Just so everyone knows, you have to actually win duels to get starchips. You can't just say that you have some.

Pegasus laughed as Ben summoned his Dark Cobalt Eagle.

"Do you really think I don't have a card to activate? If you do, your wrong. Go, Solemn Judgment!"

SolemnJudgment.jpg

"My trap card requires me to pay 1500 lifepoints, but then I can negate the summoning of your Dark Cobalt Eagle and destroy it!"[/align]

Mike wonders around looking for a duel, seeing no one, he shuffles through his deck looking for any mistakes in it. He sees none and realizes he can't take out one of his family members. He finally came across a beach and decided to rest and eat, he needed to duel quick to get some Star Chips! He was thirsty so he went to the watering hole to get some water.

(this is where someone needs to challange me!)

"Well, Haine since you dont feel like talking I think ill just walk around for a bit"

After walking around for a while, Zaar came up to a cave and saw 2 duelists inside

"Maybe I should get me 2 more victums" he said as he walked towards them

Archived