Struggle Of Powers

Jake the Sage

Kyou stood in the middle of the battlefield and looked up at the remains of the tower, with her eyes still glowing from when she used her last attack. She glared directly at Bordimour, "This will end here, and the end of the current South shall begin." *I'll have to use more power than normal in order for my ice to resist his flame.* Suddenly she leapt towards him and ice coated the bottom of her shoes... she slid over the ground exceedingly fast directly at Bordimour, a fine glittering mist following her every move. She launched herself off the ground and fired a kick at him suddenly making the ice on her foot turn into a giant blade headed for Bordimour's face.

Alisa ignored the ice Saul had put on her arm and activated the radiant wave shield again, melting the ice from her arm and blocking the arrow. Before Saul could attack again Kallen cut him off, "She's mine! Take the other android." She charged at Alisa and hit the shield with a punch from her RWS, "That shield won't last forever! And when it stops working I will take you down!" Alisa held her right arm out to the side and the palm opened up and glowed with an eerie light, "This shield isn't my only item you know..." She leapt back, brought down the shield and fired... Kallen brought up her Radiant Wave Surger open-palmed and blocked the shot with her own shield of radiant energy, *Dammit... this is gonna get me nowhere... wait... if I, yes that should work... now to get it to work.*

Cougar was moving at top speed without his altar power, taking down soldier after soldier. He stopped in the middle of a gap of soldiers, "Is there no one who can take me on?" Suddenly a voice rang out, "I'll take you on..." The voice came from a soldier wearing a high ranking officer's uniform, "My name is Kyoga the Flash! Let's see which of us is faster..." He disappeared and Cougar saw him move... and he barely bent back in time to dodge Kyoga's kick, *Damn! He's faster than I expected, but he's has nothing on me...* Cougar stepped back as Kyoga stopped a few feet infront of him, “Well, you’re faster than I expected… but then again I didn’t really move that fast at all.” Cougar nodded, “I thought so… now, allow me to show you my speed.” He activated his altar power breaking down some of the ground around him and using it to make his altar legs, “Now… let’s get this moving…” Kyoga smirked with a dark glint in his eyes.

Akima was fighting physically, taking down soldier after soldier with a metal bar that he procured and now used as a staff. He spun with the bar around his shoulders and smashed two soldiers in the faces. He was fed up with all this fighting, but for some reason he was now enjoying the feeling that he got when he hurt one of these people... it both bothered him and excited him. He had never been a violent person, but now he felt that he understood why Destined was always inflicting harm... it felt so good. Inside himself he knew that this wasn't him, but didn't understand why he loved it and enjoyed it, was Destined rubbing off on him, or was he becoming someone else. He flipped the bar off his shoulders and threw it, using his power over gravity to send in moving with the force of an avalanche behind it, it pierced right through a soldier and kept going it stabbed through another soldier and got stuck, knocking the body down. Akima smiled and laughed darkly, enjoying the bloodlust, and chaos.

Kiria stood up on the balcony of a building far above the fighting, waiting... watching for th perfect opportunity to attack and put an end to this pathetic place... *My only real opponent's are Bordimour and that jabroni Lady Kyou... instead of wasting energy I think I'll just prepare for my part of the mission... annihilating the southern capital.* He turned his back on the fighting below and leaned against the balcony railing. From there he leapt up to the spire on top of the building, "I guess it's time to begin," He pulled out a com-unit and after making a link between himself and Alisa and Ike's cyber brains he spoke, "I'm beginning my part, make sure to do yours, you have about twenty minutes." He cut the connection and put the com away. He disperesed the Buster sword and summoned Masamune, *Twenty mintues... that's all... then this condemned city will be nothing more than a crater...*

Far away from the Southern events in distant mountains there stood a secluded and heavily guarded facility. Inside the facility a man stood leaning against a wall in an enclosed room with a book open in his left hand. Suddenly the man started speaking…

[align=center]"When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end

The goddess descends from the sky

Wings of light and dark spread afar

She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting...

Even if the morrow is barren of promises

Nothing shall forestall my return..."[/align]

The man paused for a moment and closed the book before continuing, "The war has begun, and soon... I will end it myself..." Lifting his head he looked at a window-like panel, "I'm fully healed, and I will hold you to your promise... to whatever end that may lead..."

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kisune continued attacking ruthlessly through the guards on the lower grounds. Once all the guards on the lower level were finished off, he pushed back any bones he had removed. He was tired from the ruthless slashing of the guards, but knew he couldn't stop now. Kisune extended out his finger bones and sharpened the ends making them claws. Then he sent out a smaller one on the bottom of his palm so that he could grip the wall better. He sprawled up the wall before launching himself onto the upper level. When he launched himselfup, two guards happened to be right there. As he landed, he slashed across each guards face and mauled them, splashing blood everywhere. Kisune gave out a wild and crazy laugh, showing he was worn out and still enjoying himself.

Tiberius charged the other guard in his human form. Using his own martial art style, Tiberius began to rain blows upon the guard. One punch after another he beat the guard, letting some of his anger and frustration out on the guard. Tiberius knocked the guard onto the ground and began kicking him in the gut. After about 5 kicks, Tiberius changed into his wolf form and bit off the head of the guard. Tiberius, in his wolf form, tossed the head in the direction behind him and transformed back into a human.

Grinning like mad, Tiberius thought, "I shall taste the enemies blood tonight. It will taste sweet."

"What power..."

Destined had to be the only one on the battlefield deviod of any blood on him; from his body or from anyone else. He looked around, sensing the strength of a general nearby.

He walked over to where a fallen body rested, ignoring the chaos in the background.

"Why hello there!" He exclaimed to the body. "Nice day for a revolt, isn't it..." his trademark smile crossed his face as he adjusted his hat.

"Get up... general. You're going to die here."

Lucifer cackled menacingly as his master spoke.

During her battling, Bellis became lost, and overtaken by fatigue. Even in her invisible state, someone had managed to find her. Suddenly, she felt a jolt in the back of her head, and her vision turned white, and the word "UNDECIDED" flashed through her mind as her eyes glazed over. Bellis was stunned, and fell to the ground with her consciousness flickering out like an old light bulb. She tried grabbing the leg of the person that was now beating her, but she couldn't, and her alertness faded away.

Avia's instincts suddenly lit. She no longer yearned for the sky. She needed it. Her eyes darkened and turned into black beads as she transformed into a completely spontaneous bird form; an exotic looking one with bright cyan plumes on its head, and a black body. She found the quickest route to the place she needed, and zoomed upward. Then, something came over her. She knew the possible consequences, but in her opinion, she didn't belong here anyway. Avia zoomed in a direction that she seemed to be pulled to, and didn't know where her mind was taking her.

Rising higher with every beat of his mighty wing's, Josh meet his metallic foe above the battle ground. With his foe circling in the sky above ,Josh lunched a set of fire ball's. Witched the metal dragon dodged simply by flapping backwards . Josh was know at the same altitude as the Black smith dragon. Both dragon's then began to circle each other ,roaring at one another, looking for an opening in the others defenses. Josh was looking down the black smith's metal body when the Black smith dragon made the first move. Rushing forwards it slammed in to Josh. Biting at his neck, only to have it's mouth clamped shut by Josh's claw. Both Dragon's where falling as they grappled trying to best each other as they fell downwards. Only when the ground was only a few feet away did they separate. Flying in different directions angling upwards tiring to gain the upper hand on the other only to meet face to face at the same time. Then once again they circled each other.

“ hmm.. this isn't as easy as I thought.” The Dragon instinct thought as he and his foe grappled again. “ Well stop just using your power and use mine combined as well.” The Dragon retorted with anger in his thoughts ” I do not need your power.” as he and the Black smith dragon released each other to gain altitude again.

Josh stared down the imposter dragon then with flame's escaping from the side of his mouth as he built up pressure to lunch another set of fire ball's. But then the Black smith dragon flipped backwards and started to head for the battle on the ground. Josh followed it bombarding it with molten ball's of fire. It avoided the first two but was hit by the last three. Then it landed on the ground, 15 feet behind Yaming.

Raising it's head upward looking at Josh who was closing in and grinned. Then Josh started to feel it buildup energy. Josh now knew what it was doing The Black smith dragon then set it's site's on hurting Josh not physically but emotionally as it looked back to Yaming who was too engrossed in battle to notice. Josh was speeding towards it at full speed. But he was still fare way as the Black smith dragon began to lower it's head to lunch his attack .

” NO!' Josh said inside of the dragon's mind as he pushed all of his power into the Dragon's body.

Then Josh opened his giant jaw's a beam of pure, Dark blue Energy blasted out of his mouth, just as the Black smith dragon launched his attack. Josh's blast's hit the Black smith's attack only a few yard's away from Yaming . Josh then landed right be side Yaming, Crushing some guard's, and tossing some out of his way with his tail. He looked briefly at Yaming to ensure she was fine. Then put his attention back on his foe as it hissed and started to pace back and forth.

"Do you think a Commander of the Southern army would die so easily? Commander William is still alive . . . and now he can kill you and you'll never be able to avoid the attack- ever."

Looking back at the body the beeping grew louder and louder and soon Saul realized the meaning behind Commander Micheal's words. Wiping the pieces of flesh and bones off of his cheek Saul could see them flashing and beeping, like a timer counting down. Commander Micheal was right, he had no way of escape as the pieces of the "fallen" Commander exploded like compact TNT sticks and made the rest of the building blow up- sending the entirety of fighters landing scattered throughout the battlefield. Landing on top of an eastern wall Avai winced in pain as one of her arms had been charred by the explosion and then jumped when she hear her Commander's voice, "A mere burn is not enough to hold you back. Let us fight and each these fools the might of the Southern Army."

Looking beside her Avai could see Commander William reforming before her very eyes, each limb returning through the form of smoke left behind by the explosion. Nodding her head Avai's instincts burned brightly as the sound of chaos rang out where ever she turned. Taking a deep breath she let her body relax and allowed herself to fall from the single remaining tower of the compound, spontaneously transforming into an exotic bird. Her eyes darkened and shrunk into small black beads and her hands fused until it became wings capable of flight. Soaring back into the air she changed directions midair as the dragons collided and nearly killed her in their private bout. Fliding quickly she could see the Black Smith Dragon bitting and tearing into the flesh of the other dragon. Slamming his claw into the machine's jaw ball joint with his barbed tail Josh and the Black Smith Dragon spiraled downwards as they grappled, trying to best each other, and only when the ground was a few feet away did they break free from each other and soar back into the sky.

"What Power!" Destined proclaimed as he raised his hands to the sky while the war raged on around him. Despite being the instigator and being in the middle of it all, he had so far been the only one on the blood soaked battlefield devoid of any blood on him; from himself or any others. The explosion had caught his attention when those within the conferance room had been scattered to the field below. Kyou stood in the middle of the battlefield and looked up at the remains of the tower, her eyes still glowing from the previous attack, and glared at Lord Bordimour who had somehow managed not to be phased by the gigantic explosion. Clapping his hands he landed on the ground and began to walk towards the Northern Grandchild, pausing momentarily to smash a couple rebels heads in, and laughed as she barked at him, "Todays the day the helotry South falls . . . and you with it 'Lord'!"

"Then my pampered little brat," Lord Bordimour said giving a mocking Northern bow, "Come and vanquish your demons, less they overpower you and you surrender to them."

Laughing Lord Bordimour began to let his power seep, making the soil below his feet turn red before bubbeling and boiling like lava, but remained stationary to force Lady Kyou to make the first move. I'll have to use more power than normal in order for my ice to resist his flame," Kyou tought and then, seemingly reekless, leapt towards him! Gliding on ice she slid over the ground, gaining momentum with each twist of her hip, and launched herself off the ground. Sending a full force kick at Lord Bordimour's face, shifting the ice into a dagger on the tip of her foot, she attempted to make impact, "Die!"

"I shall taste the blood of the enemy tonight!" Tiberius laughed, grinning like mad while the literal blood of his enemies rained down upon him, "And it's taste is delicious!"

"Don't get too cocky!" Koya exclaimed stabbing his energy sword through a soldier before ripping him right down the middle, not being able to stop laughing himself. There was something about a bloody war for independance that got the better of any sensible man. Ducking down he could feel the four paws of Tiberius' wolf form leap off of him, using him as a makeshift spring board, and bit into the abdomin of another solder before warping back into a human to charge at another person. It wasn't just Koya and Tiberius who was enjoying the battle, everywhere one would turn the twisted smiles of those enjoying the battle . . . painted across each and every slave's face . . . could be spotted. Even Akima, who had never been a voilent person before, could feel the rush and enjoyed it. "Is Destined rubbing off on me?" he thought for a milisecond before using his powers over gravity to crush the skulls of multipule enemies. Akima smiled and laughed darkly, enjoying the bloodlust and chaos.

"Akima watch out!" Koya yelled before he shoved his friend down, knocking him out of his enthrallment, and took a blow from a headless soldier. Stopping his own attack on one of the guards Tiberius looked over in shock to as the headless soldier's blade barried itself deep into Koya's shoulder. Turning to aid him the guard who he had just finished with his own martial arts twitched and stood up despite her legs being broken beyond the point of repair. The cackle of a young woman's laugh made them shiver as the Southern General appeared through the mist atop the shoulders of fallen rebels, "Dear me . . . it seems I've stumbled upon a few little bugs have found their way into my hive. Looks like the Queen is going to have to deal with them."

"Hmmm . . . this isn't as easy as I thought it would be,” the dragon thought as he and his foe grappled again. Spewing intense flames over the Black Smith Dragon's metallic skin Josh's mouth was closed shut and slammed hard with a right hook before being slashed in his chest. Hissing in pain the opponent's tail made another clean hit as Josh argued for the dragon to combine their powers to fight, yet the dragon's pride wouldn't aloow it to accept aid from another living being and refused. Releasing Josh from it's grip the Black Smith Dragon swung it's tail once more and knocked his opponent upwards and a voice came from the metal leviathen, "No organic dragon can dare think to stand against my creation!"

Peering at the Black Smith Dragon a small huamoid form oozed out of the dragon's head and became solid. The person's complexion was almost metallic and circuit wires attached to his very skin. The scanner which covered the left eye computing and analyzing the enemy while Josh stared down the imposter. Snarrling, flames escaping from the corners of his mouth, Josh built up pressure to launch another volley of fire balls but haulted his preperation when the rider ordered the Black Smith Dragon to flip backwards and head for the battlefield. Not wishing for his enemy to escape he followed, bombarding it with his attacks despite the machine's shield negating them, but was still driven to the ground; fifteen feet behind Yaming, who was herself concentrating on the enemies around her.

During her battling, Bellis became lost, and overtaken by fatigue. Even in her invisible state, someone had managed to find her. Suddenly, she felt a jolt in the back of her head and her vision blurred. Bellis was stunned and fell to the ground with her consciousness flickering out like an old light bulb. She tried grabbing the leg of the person that was now beating her, but she couldn't, and her alertness faded away only to be snapped awake by the sound of gunfire. Looking around she could see the merc Amber crouched over her, guns blarring as she fended off wave after wave of soldiers. With her vision returning to normal she could see a few of the people who she had left with round her, actually protecting her, and trying to fight at the same time. Amber, having already been shot many times, was being bandaged up by Titanium while she was being given back up by Elizabeth and Kojo; both equipped with their battle uniforms. Ducking as a grenade blasted off the Professor coughed up blood and shook his head, "They just keep coming! How many armed soldiers can one compound house!?"

"You morons!" one of the Commanders shouted as he shot a wounded soldier in front of him to get a better aim, "The Southern Central City has a teleportion system to all other bases. You are not just fighting one single battalion . . . you are fighting against the entire Southern Military!"

Explosions erupting across the entire battlefield hardly gave cause for Kiria to move, never the less he stood up on the balcony of a building far above the fighting. He was waiting . . . watching for th perfect opportunity to attack and put an end to this rebellion. "My only real opponents are Lord Bordimour and Kyou . . . instead of wasting energy I think I'll just prepare for my part of the mission- annihilating the Southern Capital." he tought to himself before turning his back on the fighting below and leaned against the balcony railing. From there he leapt up to the spire on top of the building, "I guess it's time to begin . . ."

He pulled out a com-unit and after making a link between himself and Alisa and Ike's cyber brains he spoke, "I'm beginning my part, make sure to do yours, you have about fourty five minutes." He cut the connection and put the com away. Nodding at each other Alisa ignored the ice Saul had put on her arm and quickly melted it with her radiant wave shield before catching the arrow in midair. Glaring at the android he motioned to attack but was cut off by Kallen when she stepped in front of him, "She's mine! Take the other android!"

"Sure . . . I understand. It's personal," Saul nodded, taking a side step to get in front of Ike. Without a word the two clashed and began to bound throughout the battlefield at breakneck speeds, each attempting to best the other. With Saul currently batteling Ike, Kallen and Alisa were free to settle their personal quarrel without any interruptions. Kallen charged at Alisa and hit the shield with a punch from her Radiant Wave Surger, "That shield can't last forever and when it does stop working I will tear you apart!"

The anger made Kallen's attack to double and Alisa held her right arm with most of her strenth, the ground cracking beneath her feet, and the palm opened to reveal an eerie light, "This shield isn't the only trick I have built into me you know!"

Forcing Kallen up Alisa leapt back, brought down the shield and fired, only to have it blocked moments before impact. With the energy fading away in the form of a greenish yellow mist Kallen's Radiant Wave Surger whirrled around and she took a deep breath to calml herself, ""Damn it . . . this is going to get me no where . . . I have to out think her . . ."

"No!" Josh screamed in the dragon's mind as the Black Smith Dragon raised it's head skywards and looked at Josh with a menacing grin. The master of the beast had decided upon injuring Josh, not physically, but emotionally by killing Yaming while she was too engrossed in battle to notice. Speeind at the maximum his body could maintain, the Black Smith Dragon's head slowly lowering to snatch Yaming up at any moment, he felt a surge of energy and launched an attack. The beam of pure energy smashed into the Black Smith Dragon's shield and shattered the 'perfect defense' it had for so long proclaimed to have. Consumed by the blast the Black Smith Dragon howled in it's first experiance of agony and took to the air, scattering metal across the land as it soared higher and higher. Josh landed right beside Yaming, crushing some wanna be sneaky soldiers in the process, and tossed some others out of his way with a flick of his massive tail. Glimpsing breifly at Yaming to ensure she was fine he put his attention back on his foe as it circled above them, it's master cursing loudly, then shivered when the feeling of something crawling along his back ran through his body. Feeling two familiar hands grip his horns Josh hear her voice call out above the battle, "You ready to take this rip-off down hon?"

"Lord Bordimour!" Lana and Hachi cried out similtaniously as the explosion caused by the dragons quarrel prevented them from seeing the actual blow. When the dust cleared they were amazed to see their Lord hilding onto the enemy's ankle with his tail, preventing the dagger from getting an inch closer, and had caught both of her hands. He laughed and tilted his head back slightly before smashing it into Kyou, sending her tumbeling backwards before slidding to her feet, a small trail of blood flowing down her forehead. Not letting her gain any balance he continued his assault with pillars of fire and swift strikes, making her start loosing ground quickly. Lifting his tail up Lord Bordimour took Kyou by the throat and lifted her above his head laughing, "What honestly got into your head to make you believe you'd win? If you simply yeild I will let ten of your commrades leave with their lives"

"Cedo maiori [i yeild to a greater person]," Kyou forced out before something or someone caused the demon to release Kyou from his grip and sent him flying into the delapitated building. Coughing Kyou took a hand that was held out to her and looked up to see Lora and Aya standing before her. Her shock was doubled, no . . . tripled when she saw that not only had the two children left behind in the North for training had tom to aid them but the entire Northern Army as well! Standing a few feet away her grandfather, suited in his old country's colors, was beside Mitch who likewhise was wearing the same pattern and colors. Glancing over the Northern General smiled, "per iunctus vox nos mos pugna per factum neque nec lacuna With united powers we will fight with actions and not words."

"Yeah . . . and you do know that won't stop him for long, right grandfather?" Kyou retorted and jumped when Lora slapped her on the back. Looking over Kyou couldn't help but notice that both girls had grown unbelievably fast, in fact it appeared they had aged ten years, "I think it'd be sad if that demon was taken out so quickly, right Aya?"

"I guess, but don't you think now is the wrong time for that Lora?"

"Come out come out where ever you are," Destined called out as he walked past Enoki and over where a fallen body rested, ignoring the chaos in the background, "Why hello there! Nice day for a revolt, isn't it?"

Destined gave his trademark smile as he adjusted his hate, waiting for the body to move a minute before kicking it, "Get up General . . . you're going to die here."

Lucifer cackled as his master spoke and then stopped when Black teleported in front of Destined and slammed his fist into his stomach. Taking a few steps backwards Destined glared up at his minion and saw something different in his eyes, they were distant and appeared to be absent of thought. Yet his body moved and a voice eminated as 'he' spoke, "General? No . . . I am Commander Bell, the Haunted Mistress! And now you shall die by your own allies hands!"

Teleporting the Commander waited for a reaction from Destined as the battle raged around him. Destined glanced around his surroundings and then down at his shirt,letting out an aggervated sigh, "Damn . . . got a spot on my shirt!"

Eden and lee had charged head on at Commander Micheal, without even a blink of an eye he had managed to send them both flying back. Turning to face their direction Lee had managed to bust his hand through the ground and stop him from moving any farther. As for Eden, he wasn't so lucky let alone strong as Lee, and he was shot back the farthest and crashed into several walls before finally coming to a stop. Lee looked back, seeing the limp body of his creator, and grinned his teeth while thousands of volts and currents charged thought his body. Completely covered in an electrical field Lee charged at Commander micheal in a berserker rage and swung to land a powerful blow, but was blocked by a single hand of the equally massive Commander. Smiling Commander Micheal caught the other swing and forced Lee to his knees, "If it is a battle of strength you'll loose each and every time!"

Lifting Lee over his head Commander Micheal spun him around three times and launched into the air and almost right ontop of Cougar as he moved at top speed, without his altar powers of course; taking down soldier after soldier. Stopping in the middle of a gap of soldiers Cougar yelled, "Is there no one who can take me on!?"

"I think I'll sufice," someone called out behind him, making Cougar turn to see Jamie pulling some white gloves over his hands. Thinking for a moment he remembered Jamie being a member of the Southern Rebels and an ally. Walking towards him Cougar at first thought he merely wanted to spare . . . and had bad timing, "I don't think now is a good time Jamie . . ."

Turning Cougar was grabbed from behind and slammed into the ground a few feet away beside Kisune, who had continued his ruthless attack on the soldiers despite the explosions and two dragons with ever growing enthusiasm. But he stopped when Cougar landed beside him and he could see a black mass moving back towards Jamie, his attacker, but didn't understand . . . but then again he really didn't need too. Kisune extended out his finger bones and sharpened the ends, making them makeshift claws, while Cougar stood to his feet. Jamie half walked half glided over to Kisune and Cougar, the black mass swirling around his feet and shoulders like a very long scarf in the wind, "So . . . think I'll sufice?"

"Twenty minute . . . in twenty minutes this condemned city will be nothing more than a crater," Kiria thought to himself after dispersing the Buster sword and summoned Masamune. Explosions and the battles waged on and yet he could find no other place more relaxing and could possibly even find time to sleep, but far below the war above a man laid within his chambers . . . sleeping soundly while thick steel chains rattled with each blast. Power exsumed from the sleeping figure . . . one to rival death itself . . .

Destined regained his composure, straightening up and silently fretting over his newly stained blazer. "Hmm. Black - No, Commander Bell... Don't think, for one second, that i'm going to attempt to free you from that body," he said, his fists ablaze with a violet hue of flames. "Oh no. l'm going to torch that body until it's mother fails to recognize it!" He snarled, shooting out a jet of the searing blaze.

How stupid, possesing someone who's weaknesses l know wel... he grinned silently.

Bellis got back up and overcame her injuries. Her visibility flickered for a moment, and she was more powerful than ever. Why now? Not taking time to ponder this, Bellis found the guard that had been beating her and ripped one of his teeth out of his mouth. He fell in pain, and Bellis kicked him out of consciousness, or possibly life.

Avia had fled the chaos of the burning debris and was now high in the sky. Somewhere in the clouds, her problems had dissolved completely. She became a condor and soared above the main cloud level, seeing a beautiful gold-lit scene of clouds below her and open sky surrounding her. It gave her the feeling of security, like a parent to a child. Knowing she had to return soon, risking punishment, or the loss of energy and falling from the sky. To save energy until then, she transformed into a petite finch.

"Brother do you see that? It's been a long time since we've seen other people." Felix exclaimed sniffing the air around him and then scratching his brother on the head. His brother barked in approval and rolled over onto his belly. "Hahah come on brother we've got work to do. After all if my sources are correct. Some of his associates have been seen in this area." Felix looked over the land before him. "We will find him brother. The one that murdered mother and father. The man with the black tuxedo." Felix quickly became a wolf and then ran with his brother into the battle scarred city."

Enoki watched, clutching her bleeding arm on the ground, as Destined's fists caught on fire and he moved towards the other figure on the ground. She gulped. She tried to pick herself up, but fell back to the ground. Gritting her teeth, he jumped off the ground, flying through the air and landing on her feet.

Well.. It's been a long time since you escaped, hasn't it? Enoki laughed inside her head.

Seriously. You're in the middle of a war and you're going on about how it's changed since I died or something? Kaisu replied disapprovingly.

Jeez.. Enoki sighed before stepping foward.

"Well, this is.. Tiring." She muttered.

((Skippy, I dont mind if you dont wan't to fight with me, But atleast tell me[i'm saying this cus your character has been ignoring me....]))

Sudenly there were crys of terror within the ranks of soildiers with guns and sounds of fireing, as they began to break their ranks reveiled that half of the gunmen where being attacked by other soildiers, wich on closer inspection the soldiers were being bitten and clawed at and there was what looked like more of the soldiers who bit and clawed, at the head of them was a female acting as their leader.

Alex saw what had transpired he saw bellis gettattacked and he ran to help her, he sudenly dashed at her knoicing he had his powers, as he reached her it was far to late, she had put the man on the ground, "Are you ok guess you arnt that weak Ha ha! Looks like the cavilry has araived!" He noted to her indicating the attack on the gunners.

Overhead, above the action, an eagle was flying. This normally would have meant nothing interesting, if it were not for the unique colour of the eagle. It's base was white, but the talons and beak were a pale shade of ice blue; the blueness of this contrasted perfectly against the azure eyes. Perhaps what was most notable was the wings; the colour scheme on the feathers were white, blue, white, blue, etc. The resulting effect was a kind of beautiful bluey-white shimmer which, if viewing at the right distance, was noticeable. Otherwise, the eagle would merely be seen as a white blob.

Of course, the eagle wasn't really an eagle - it was in fact a human girl, who went by the name of B-Lizzard. As peculiar a name it seemed, there was a perfectly good reason as to why she was using it. Nor was it by chance that B-Lizzard happened to be flying over the raging battle below; she was a member of the Northen Military, and having been alerted of what was happening, decided to come and look for herself.

It was a good advantage, having a birds eye view - literally. She took one sweeping look below her, surveying the fight closely, until she noticed a condor change into a petite finch. Something about the condor caught B-Lizzard's attention; she knew the Southern Military had their own shapeshifter ... was this finch the shapeshifter?

Her name's Avia, thought B-Lizzard as she glided ever closer to the petite finch. Was it a co-incidence they happened to be within each other's eyesight now? Seeing as there was no other way to test the finch, B-Lizzard flapped her wings furiously, and flew like an arrow straight at the finch, an air of cool, icy air trailing like it always did whenever she flew.

Felix continued twords the battlefield with his brother by his side. He was trying to look through the smoke and raging fighters for the one he was REALLY after. Felix's brother began barking at the strange coloured eagle above him. "You see something brother?" Felix asked and then looked up at the strange bird. He jumped into the air and transformed into a falcon and tried to catch up with the bird. (Maybe this one knows something about where HE is.) He thought flying up to meet the eagle.

Enoki sat back down and leant back, watching the fight. She didn't care who won, she had been dragged into this hell hole after she went to find Kaisu. After a while, she got bored and leapt up, flying through the air. She saw a strange eagle darting towards another bird.. Sighing, she tilted to the left and spun around, surveying the battle. She shot out to the right, trailing after the bird, riding in it's slipstream. It was obviously a Super..

Well, with me, you can fly. Enoki laughed.

Hey, I could easily beat you in a fight. Kaisu shot back.

Naw, I'd jump over your fire. Enoki replied. Besides, why would we fight?

Kisune not knowing what the black mass was for, decided to study his opponent while Cougar went to attack first. He went around to Jamie's backside, looking for any openings that might appear. Every now and then he would rush in and slash into the back of Jamie. Immdiately after the slash however he would retreat back to study some more. He didn't want to put himself into too much danger before he knew what his opponent could do. He would pose as the distraction more or less for Cougar to inflict the stronger attacks.

B-Lizzard briefly glanced over her wing, and sighted Enoki and Felix following her. She wondered whether to keep going after Avia, or whether she should turn around or not. She returned to glancing at the petite finch, and then did a magnificant swerve around, now facing Enoki and Felix. She was tempted to use her merge, but she resisted; no, she didn't know what side they were on ... if they weren't members of the Southern Military, she would be making a big mistake.

As B-Lizzard grew closer, she changed into a hummingbird; like her eagle form, she continued the blue and white theme, though now it was just her underbelly and head that were the blue. She stopped flying and began suspending herself in mid-air, before asking, "Who are you? Why are you following me?"

"Who are you? What am I even doing here? Where is this anyway?" Enoki replied mockingly. "I'm guessing your one of those southies. Or something." She shrugged, tilting backwards. She didn't even care about the battle. "Why am I following you? Might gimme a chance to get out of this place." She darted foward. "Who am I? Heh. THat's gonna be complicated."

Sure it is.. Kaisu tutted.

Shut up. Enoki snapped back. That was her reply to most of Kaisu's comments.

"I am looking for the one who wears the tuxedo. The one they call Jamie." Felix said with fire in his voice "I've got a score to settle with him and i assumed that you knew where he was." Felix continued explaining as he kept looking down on the battlefield for him. "Do either of you know where this man is?" Felix then asked both of them. "Are either of you his allies?" Felix asked starting to turn suspicious

As Lee hit the flow her recovered quickly landing on his feet and hands garbing him self close to the ground. But as Lee was about to go for another blow at the Commander a ticking noise was hired form Lee. That noise started to fill the whole room despite the starting commission going on. That simple ticking was going faster and faster going as fast as a humming birds wings beat. That simple little ticking that annoying noise was Lee's built in Radiation sensor. Lee was paralyzed at what he saw and hired. He eyes darted form the Commander and to the hole where Eden should be. But Lee thinking as fast as his Multi-Integrated Neural processors would allow, he forgot about the small ticking and focused on the Commander. Knowing that he could not beat him in a test of strength but Lee's Technology might be able to work. Lee got up and Faced the Commander and with one swift Motion Lee clapped his hands together As soon as his two massive metal hands touched the ground beneath him started to get pushed away by a powerful sound wave Lee launched form his own mechanical systems.

[Hired? THat post doesn't make all that much sense..]

"Jamie? Never heard of 'im." Enoki replied absentmindedly, spinning around. "So, what exactly are you doing?" She asked B-Lizzard.

Honestly. Did you ever expect a war like this? Enoki asked Kaisu.

Hey, I went here, took place in a jailbreak, and after that.. I dunno actually. Kaisu replied.

Tell me 'bout the jailbreak.. Enoki requested.

I dunno.. You know I can't recall much stuff. Meet me in the flesh. Kaisu replied lazily.

It would help if you told me where you were.

I have no idea.

Thanks for the help.

You're welcome.

Enoki was always having conversations with Kaisu. They had managed to mantain a strange connection. She straightened up and waited for a reply.

"Let's get this sorted," B-Lizzard told them. "My name is B-Lizzard - spelt b-hyphen-lizzard, though pronounced like blizzard - and I doubt you'll have failed to miss that I'm a shapeshifter." As she spoke, a faint white smoke was being produced from her wings, but she ignored it; however, the air was noticeably colder around her. "I'm from the Northen Military, and I am clueless as to this Jamie you are looking for." She paused, as if afraid she had spoken too much. "I take neither of you are in the Southern Military?"

"I have no idea whats going on with you Northies and stuff, been having forty winks for the most part, but I know I'm not with those guys." Enoki said, indicating to the small group of Supers battling the Northern and Southern groups. "So, what exactly is going on here? Some sort of war, I know that much, but I still dun geddit. Why are you guys even fighting?" She moved into a sittting position, facing B-Lizzard. She smiled. She had come to find Kaisu, and now she was stuck in the middle of some war.

B-Lizzard would have looked startled to be asked the question, except of course hummingbirds couldn't show emotions. Instead, she answered, "I don't know, I'm just a soldier. I am given commands, I carry them out and keep my tongue to myself." Her arms were starting to tire slightly, which was a reason as to why she rarely changed into a hummingbird. "I need to rest, if you want to know more, just follow me while I try and find somewhere to land." With that, she began her search.

Enoki shrugged. "Later." She called to Felix before flying over to where B-Lizzard was. "You know, do I have invisible wings or something? I never actually got this flying stuff." She muttured to herself, going in front of B-Lizzard. "You can't be that heavy.. Hop on." She offered, leaning over so B-Lizzard could get on her back. "Hey, I found Destined.. HE's still fighting that guy.." She said, focusing on the figure with flaming hands. "Well, that's random." She shrugged. "Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask as many people as I could.. Do you know where Kaisu Sanyura is?"

Archived