Struggle Of Powers

Jake the Sage

The thoughts of revenge against the military, though not the one he intended, made Josh's eyes dance with delight while his blood red eyes almost glowed. Yaming laid her hand on his shoulder, making him stop and look over his shoulder, her eyes filled with concern, "Please just don't do anything stupid. Ok?"

"Do something stupid . . . me!?" Josh asked with a bit of humor, trying to fight back the growl emanating from the dragon within. Turning to look away from Yaming his eyes slowly transcended back to their original color, blue, and he sighed, "I'm not going to do anything to jeopardize this mission . . . I want revenge too badly to mess up now."

With a single blink Josh's eyes had returned to red and, shaking his head, he smiled at those thoughts. Yaming, understanding his meaning, looked away while her husband went to discuss with Destined, "Come on girl . . . you can't let the past get the better of you . . ." she thought when Alex groaned and leaned on a wall. His body still heavy from the recovery he slid down to the ground, only to look up and see Yaming deep in her own thoughts, "Who Are you?"

"Hu? Oh me," Yaming questioned back almost confused after being brought out of her thoughts. Nodding his head Yaming bowed before him, a habit she didn't remember where she had learned from, and answered, "My name is Yaming Onmyou. And you are?"

"The Commander of the Blood Mist, William. The Hell Bringer, Michael. The Demon of the South, Lord Bordimour himself. And the General h-"

"Commander . . ." came someone's voice from seemingly no where. While they looked around William and Avia appeared from the shadows, walked over and took their proper seats. Glaring over at the Commander William continued in his cold tone, "The General is not to be spoke of without consent."

"Too true," Commander Bell agreed and then Bordimour walked in. Kyou remained calm and hoped that the others did as well.

"So what kept you Lord Bordimour, eh?" the Commander asked while the Demon of the South entered with Kiria and group in tow. Bordimour saw Kyou, and before she could think of an excuse he spoke, "So the great granddaughter of that old fool has finally talked sense into him? Or . . . possibly . . . you are here without his blessings?"

"Lord Bordimour, I do have his blessing, but it was my decision to come here for this," she responded with great confidence as the demon watched the chairs being filled up with the other commanders and their underlings. Glancing beyond Bordimour Kyou noticed Kiria, Alisa, and Ike standing behind Lana and Hachi, "What!? They're here too? Why!?" She maintained a straight face and could hear the demon chuckling, a cold chuckle that made her skin crawl in disgust. He had followed her gaze and saw who she was looking at, then turned back around to speak, "Go ahead . . . I'm sure you're dying to ask . . ."

"Very well," Kyou answered sternly, her confidence returning swiftly, "I would like to know why there are people of the West here during negotiations between the North and South!"

Lana looked at the delegates of the North, yet she didn't recognize any of them from files she had read, and turned to look at the smirk on Bordimour's face. "That mean's that this woman must be either important or powerful," she thought as Hachi never took his eyes off Saul; he was getting a strange feeling that he had seen this one before, yet he couldn't place his finger on where exactly. Raising out of his chair Commander Michael slammed his fist on the table and also demanded to know, "Why is yet another group of filthy Supers from another country defiling our lands, Lord Bordimour!?"

"Ah," Bordimour said with a bit of glee, knowing Commander Michael's impatience, and slowly walked to the other side of the room while the others filtered in, "That is easy to explain . . .:

"Well, when does this plan start?" Josh asked once he reached Destined, who had been waiting in the corner the entire time.

"Tick tock Josh," Destined said waving his finger in front of his face, enjoying the aggravation Josh was exuding, "It'll be soon . . . I'd say about fifty-five minutes."

"In an hour? So there is only that much time left before so many go to their deaths for no reason? It's not right," Josh said to himself while their 'leader' reveled in the excitement. "In a mere five minutes, the courtyard will develop a smell of fresh blood and singed flesh . . . damn it! Why can't this go a bit faster?" he thought while the cursed hat Lucifer begged hoarsely for sustenance. After telling Lucifer to be quite, and that his food would be coming soon, he heard Josh address him once more, "You enjoy this far too much. I don't like it one bit."

"You're so stupid," he said in a mocking tone. "You don't understand the concept of a 'Bad Guy' at all. Don't you see? You- they are all just pawns to me, helping me towards my goal. And if they have to be sacrificed so a more important 'piece' can continue its march forward . . . then so be it!"

"Ha! Then why do you wish to side with us?" Josh asked making Destined stop. Grinning Josh continued, "Something tells me there's more evil to do on the other side . . . but then, why would evil chose to destroy another? Unless that said evil was too weak to finish the job on it's own."

Josh was watching Destined pause for a moment, studying to see if there was any reaction, or if Destined just ignore him. Destined had "decided" not to answer Josh with a dignified response; truth be told he didn't wish to reveal the truth. However, he just couldn't resist calling the foolish hero and idiot once more, "You are such an idiot . . ."

Kisune decided to stop asking questions because obviously they were becoming a waste of his time. He watched as Tiberius walked off, seemingly to just leave the old man behind. Deciding to follow he could hear voices whispering to each other. "So these men are trying to free us?" Tiberius thought as he walked towards them, "Maybe they could help me get out of here. No more torture for me!" Tiberius realized he wasn't out of the prison yet so he continued to walk towards them, making sure to make noise so they could hear him coming. he could see two of the men, Koya and Akima, conversing with each other; the first looking a bit worrisome. At Koya's comment about Kallen beating the Southern Delegates Akima laughed lightly, "I get your point. They're probably much better off than we are."

"Yeah, I bet their living in a lush room while we're stuck in this dump," Koya said when Tiberius stopped, He stopped when the sound of the person behind him made his heart jump, "What's going on here!? Why are you talking about a war!?"

The man rattled a bone against the cell bars loudly as he tried to catch everyone's attention. He was very curious as to why these slaves began to talk of war, when they were clearly trapped here with the power negation collars around their necks. Opening his mouth to ask again Kisune was forced to shut up by the combined effort of Koya, Akima and Tiberius as they covered his mouth with all of their might. Quickly explaining the situation they slowly released his chatter box, hoping he'd be quiet, and sure enough he didn't say another word. Koya gave a sigh of relief, "Are you going to keep quite now?"

"Well," Josh finally said after three minutes of waiting for Destined to respond, "Here is something to think about, but not to worry . . . because . . . if it's true then after the battles over and you try to rise as the 'new evil', like a turkey trying to fly away from the hunter, you'll be shot down."

With that Josh turned and walked back over to Yaming, "That is someone we'll have to watch. When he makes his move, many more will die . . . or he will." Josh thought, not realizing Yaming could see the worried expression on his face; But he was more for Destined than for the many to die from the battle. Embracing Yaming he told her, "To be so strong and yet to be so lost."

"Alight . . . now that the jester has let, its time to get back to business!" Destined thought as he walked silently through the mass of riled slaves and began delving in his own thoughts. In a few minutes his plan will come together; in a few hours, he'd have control over the entire Southern Military will be his to command. He didn't have time to waste on petty arguments, "Now the first order of business is to ensure everyone is ready too go. Then I can get this tight ass collar off of me . . ."

Hearing the gong signaling the 'nightly feed' as it had become known as Destined smiled, "Black, it's time . . ."

The sound of the nightly feeding not only signified Destined's plan moving forward, it was also what broke the silence at the Treaty Conference as Bordimour looked at everyone. Commander Michael was nearly ready to charge Bordimour for not answering him quickly, but knew better than to challenge the only person who has seen the Southern General; alive that is. On the table the diminutive Commander Bell glared and spoke, "Well Lord Bordimour? Are you going to keep us in suspense or will you tell us?"

Bordimour, weather he was about to speak or not, was interrupted when Kiria disregarded the protocol of the delegation. Alisa realized what he was doing and reached to stop him, but she was too late. He'd already walked in front of the Southern Commander, his eyes trained on Kallen; her own eyes transfixed on the man she had served under in her youth.

"Hello Kallen, it's been a while. I haven't seen you since that attack on that Western Military Outpost. So what are you doing with the North?" Kiria smiled to himself, "Whatever she's doing here, it seems we were right. That group did go north, otherwise Kallen wouldn't be here. But what is she doing here?"

This news came as a shock to the other Commanders, who had received reports that the attack on the Western Outpost had been caused by rogue supers affiliated with the Southern Rebels. Standing up the Commanders quickly were on the defensive along with their lieutenants. Then it hit him, it hit Hachi so badly he completely forgot rank, protocol, and even where he was. Standing up he pointed to Saul and blurted out, "I remember you . . . you're Saul! A member of the Southern Rebels! You tried to break First Lieutenant Scott out of our prisons before we had him transferred!"

If the room wasn't tense before, holy sheet was it now! Kallen and Saul's cover had been completely blown and Kyou's was now in question; if that. Glares were the only expression everyone wore as they waited for an attack, from any possible enemy in the room; Ike trying not to laugh at seeing the doll commander spinning around to look at the 'giants' see considered her enemy. Then the clack of shoes could be heard as the Southern General walked into the conference room and stood at the door, watching as the Commanders stood at attention, forgetting the possibility of an attack, "So . . . it seems as if we have been tricked by those pesky rebels . . . am I right Lord Bordimour?"

"Aye my General," Bordimour said while everyone gazed in complete astonishment, "I do believe so . . . I do believe so . . ."

Outside the Southern Capital Cougar was standing at a table with the Professor's two top captains, Titanium and Chris, who were left behind. Stretching at the sight of what appeared to be a flare signaling him, he looked over his shoulder and spoke, "Alright . . . Load the soldiers with their weaponry. Its time to go to war . . ."

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vera Looks at them she growls bearing her fangs, "Stupid Politics just start killing each other

Thats what it ends up as anyway...." She says, to herself although they can still hear her.

Vera takes it apon herself to sudenly quick enugh, they barely notice She statches a chair

from behind the new people, she then sits on the chair with Alexandria in her arms wich seamed od since Alexandria is sixteen.

Alex looks at Yaming, "My names Alu- Alex! So why are ou here?" Alex said, noticing they had collars but dident smell like they had one....

"Heh, I'll be quiet enough to not get you guys in trouble as long as you can guarantee me an escape with you guys. I've been here for much too long and truely, I don't even know what the outside world looks like anymore," Kisune explained. He needed to escape and this was his one way. he just hoped that this plan of theirs would go smoothly enough to get him out as well because it seemed all so risky. "So are you going to take me with you, or shall I seek out a guard immediately?" he questioned them. He gave a small smirk, not noticable by any person. This was his day of freedom after all this time.

Josh was close enough to here Kisune, and replayed, ever so kindly "Find a gaurd if you wish ,but you'll only speed this plan up. No, realy go on now." Josh said with a huge grin on his face.

He and Yaming walked slowly ,the other some where behind them in the mass crowed of prisoners going to the nightly feeding.As they walked, Josh was haveing trouble with the idea of Yaming fighting. It never bothered him befor. But now that he had died himself, he was haveing big problem with it. He put his hand on his head, his head was hurting as it alway's did when He and the Dragon Fought for control.

Inside Josh's mind the Dragon Questioned it. " WHat are you doing now! I have the body untill my question is answered. Why do you even care ofr this girl? Is it her power? If she where to pass on after death ' unlike you', wouldn't you find a better mate."

Josh was discusted by the thought of it. " No! What you fail to under stand is 'love' and it's the answer to all of the question's you have about me. It's why I must, and do live on."

THe Dragon Roared, frustrated with this word he didn't under stand. Then said, very angerly" THEN Why not take her away from all this fighting?"

Josh sighed," Because she will not sit by and watch people be hurt. Not when she has breath left in her." Then after a few minute's Josh said " Please give me just a few minute's to tell her some thing then i'll not fight for control any more."

The Dragon's mind went quite for many minutes, then asked," I have your word on it?"

Josh's mind lite up with joy as he said," Yes!!"

As the Dragon instinct let go of Josh's body , his eye's changeing back to dark blue. He pulled Yaming to the side of the crowd. " I'm sure you noticed it but just in case i'll say it any way."

Josh said , watching Yaming's face lite up, as she heard figure out that it was the real Josh speaking. She was about to strat asking question's when Josh said " Wait, I know you have alot of question's, but we dont have alot of time. First , the other presences inside of me is, the one you've notcied is dragon instincts. Second, He's trying to figure out ....umm...well...Love.He will not leave me alone untill he figures it out. ANd third, THis is the most important part, stay in site during this battle. I couldn't bare it if anything where to happen to you in this battle." He pulled her close and held her, as they contiued walking.

He could feel the Dragon growing impatient. He had to finish this up quickly. " I love you to much to see you fall. Don't worrie about me, old scale-for-brain's will not harm me, but this is the last time I can come out, untill he find's the answer he is looking for." Josh paused for a moment then contiued walking, his head started to hurt, the Dragon was taking control. Josh smile at Yaming, then said." Unless something happen's to you, then he will not be able to stop me, nothign will. I love you, Please , Please stay safe."

With that Josh's eye's trun blood red again. As the Dragon's mind took control, his arm's where left around Yaming. They where at the feeding area. Their where a few gurd's, but not many that Josh could see. But then he looked at Yaming, not letting go of her, and asked " Why do you put your self through this? And what is this LOVE, That keep's my other half hear?

Destined motioned for everyone to follow. "It's time. We're going out. Now."

The man turned and began walking toward the exit, stopping only once to hear the sounds of feet behind him. The time had come for the most exciting part of the plan- Using the heroes and prisoners for the secret part of his plan...

(You can go ahead and report this jake. l literally have nothing to say besides he turned and walked out with everyone.)

Avia knew that the war was going to begin now. Luckily, she was safe for now. Also, she was able to protect herself well enough. Knowing this wasn't her world either way, she was partly excited for the war. She longed to move and do something, especially in the sky.

Bellis was still a little confused. She realized she was outside, but not a part of it. Her head hurt, and everything seemed blurred. She felt weightless, but at the same time, weighed down by thought. Bellis had been seeing several visions, none of which pertained to her life. She saw a candle being snuffed out, dripping water, a bomb going off in a city, and more strange things. She felt around, finally grabbing hold of her consciousness a bit, and tried finding someone she knew.

Alex Saw they were on the move so he folowed obediently. He had to keep himself hidden,

If they knew who he was, his wife may be in danger. Alex Put his hood on his head, and

walked to the feeding place, when he saw Bellis on the ground. Alex Knealed over and puled

her in to his arms, "Hey are you ok?" alex said, in a soft caring tone.

Kisune followed the man known as Tempest out to the courtyard. He knew all the little divets and holes in the ground from the countless times he worked the area. He had seen many horrible things happen to so many people. Before getting too caught up in the past, he regained his focus and looked at Tempest. "Hey are you gonna get this collar off of me?" he asked. He stood there waiting for a reply as he watched the other prisoners walk out of the cells. He knew that most would probably not survive the fighting because they didn't have powers like he had. Then he wondered if these people who were starting the war had powers as well, otherwise he was sure they wouldn't be trying to escape.

"Are you going to keep quite now?" Koya asked with a sigh of relief when Kisune didn't start yelling again.

"Heh, I'll be quiet enough to not get you guys in trouble as long as you can guarantee me an escape with you guys," he answered moving his jaw; he needed to escape and this was his one way. Looking at each other Koya and Akima told Kisune he'd be able to join and fight for his freedom like everyone else. Happy at this news Kisune stood up and spoke, a bit gleefully, "So are you going to take me with you, or shall I seek out a guard immediately?"

He gave a small smirk, while Josh overheard his question, this was his day of freedom . . . after all this time. A sudden shiver ran down Kisune's spineonce Josh stopped walking and answered him, ever so kindly, "Find a gaurd if you wish, but you'll only speed this plan up. No, really go on now . . ."

Josh had a huge grin on his face, showing he was more joking than being serious, and he then continued to walk with Yaming. As they walked, Josh was having trouble with the idea of Yaming fighting; it never bothered him before, but now that he had died himself, he was having issues with it. As he attempted to contact the dragon sealed within him Yaming looked on, a bit more concerened than she should've been, but she nonetheless watched until her husband had finished. Hearing the gong signaling the 'nightly feed' as it had become known as Destined smiled, "Black, it's time . . ."

"Move out everyone!" Black called out to the slaves, almost as if he was leading real troops, and followed Destined himself. Destined had already began walking toward the exit, stopping only once to hear the sounds of feet behind him.

(Tempest: You can go ahead and report this jake. l literally have nothing to say besides he turned and walked out with everyone.)

Everyone followed their "leader" as he walked outside, marvelling at how easy it will be to destory the South, and few could keep their excitment down. Alex, keeping himself hidden, pulled his hood over his head to ansure no guard would recognize him; if they did, his wife may be in danger. The buzz in the air was due to the food, or so the guards merely thought, and each commented on their useless cattle.

"They should all just be killed," one retorted in disgust, but was stopped when another laughingly exlplained, "I'd like to see you do 'real work' . . ."

"I'm sure you already know this, but just in case," Josh said suddenly, making Yaming jump a bit, "I'll say it anyways . . ."

He glanced over at her, seeing that she was looking at him with such intensity, he could tell she knew. Ready to begin asking questions of her own Josh lightly put his finger to her lips, causing her to blush, and shook his head with a chuckle, "I know you have a lot of questions, but we don't have much time. I know you've figured out the dragon from eariler is sealed within me, so I'll skip that . . ."

"Go on," Yaming said almost too quite to hear as they walked amongst the slaves. She knew the dragon had been sealed within her husband, she could sense its enormous power coupled with his own, but what else could be so important that he needed to tell her right before a major battle?

"But right now the dragon is trying to understand . . . ummm . . . well . . . what 'love' is. It's kind of funny to be honest; he won't leave me al-"

Josh couldn't finish as his lips were pressed against Yaming's, his heart beating quickly as she held him close to herself. After their passonate embrace she let him go, turning to hide her red face from any prying eyes, a hard ass attempt in a giant crowd and spoke, "I guess . . . 'that' is love . . ."

Josh was stunned for a moment, but smiled and let her walk cloesly to him as he continued, "Lastly, and most important, please stay in sight during the battle. I couldn't bare it if anything where to happen to you . . ."

His compulsions overtook him as he pulled her close and held her; yet even in his embrace he could feel the dragon growing impatient . . . he had to finish this quickly, " I love you too much to see you die. Don't worry about me . . ."

"But I-"

"I have to go now Yaming," Josh interrupted, but he had to hurry, "This is the last time I will be able to come out for a while; until the dragon finds what he is looking for . . ."

Josh paused for a moment, trying not to make eye contact with Yaming, and then contiued walking.With a final smile at Yaming he told her, "I love you Yaming. Please . . . please stay safe."

"Josh!" Yaming nearly screamed as her husband's pupils transformed into a blood red color once more. With the dragon's mind in control, the beast realized where they were . . . the feeding area. The onterage of slaves had stopped once the guards gave their orders. Bellis was still a little confused, she realized she was outside, but not a part of it; her head hurt and everything seemed blurred. Bellis had been seeing several visions, none of which pertained to her life. She saw a candle being snuffed out, dripping water, a bomb going off in a city, and more strange things. She felt around, finally grabbing hold of her consciousness a bit, and tried finding someone she knew . . . but only heard some stranger's voice asking if she was ok.

Opening her eyes Bellis could see the man, Alex, knealed over and motioning for her to use him as support. Standing up she nodded her head and thanked him. The troths of gruel were quickly wheeled out in rusted containers and each slave, immediately forgetting the plan to escape, made a mad dash for the "food" and began to shove ranced glob after ranced glob of the mush into their gasping maws. The rebels, suprised and disgusted at the same time, couldn't believe how low these people had to resort too just for food. Shaking his head Koya exclaimed out loud, "Their all more like animals than real humans . . ."

"I can't imagine what they must've went through to become like this," the Professor said as the guards laughed in their own twisted humor. Looking around Josh, or the dragon controlling the body, could actually only spot about thirty or so guards actually armed to kill; the rest being unarmed fools who were watching out of some sick fasination. Turning his attention back to Yaming and, not letting go of her, asked, "Why do you put yourself through this? Why would you sacrifice so much for people who've stooped so low? Is it because of 'love'? The same 'love' that keeps my other half hear?"

Nodding her head Yaming walked forward and, to the bewilderment and amusement of the guards, tried to make the mob of slaves come to their senses. Her efforts, however noble, remained futile as one of the slaves landed a very harsh blow to her left side and make her topple backwards. Catching their commrade the Professor yelled, "Hey!!!!"

Josh swiftly got in between yamng and the slave. with one eye he looke back over his shoulder to Yaming," SO these are the people you risk your self for, one's that will harm you." Josh then looked forward's, and just as swift as he got infron of the slave he grabed the slave by the neck. Then with little effort he squeezed the slave's head off. " To risk one's life for the bettement of poeple who don't want your help. But..." Josh had a long distants stare on his face as he remembered, just a few second's ago. "But the feeling he had...just befor I took over this body."

THen a huge smile appared on Josh's face, as he said " I think I have my answer.... for now, but I'd like to see how this all end's befor THE REAL Josh come's back". With that he let go and the rest of the slave's body hit the ground. " The next one to hit a lady, WILL END UP IN THE SAME BOAT AS HIM!" Josh said pointing to the body on the ground.

Kyou stood and shook her head, "Well diplomacy was worth a shot..." She raised her right hand and held it out, palm open, at Bordimour. Her eyes glowed a bright clear blue and in a flash of light, spires of ice appeared in the room impaling all of the guards standing along the walls and barely missing the Southern Leaders. "Eden, Lee, Amber, Elizabeth... secure the leaders! Kallen, Saul... eliminate their guard!"

Kallen ran forward around the ice and Bordimour and leapt at Lana about to hit her with her Radiant Wave Surger, but Alisa slipped in between them. Her arm split and four pieces lifted and spread forward perpendicular to her wrist and spun generating a radiant shield, blocking Kallen's attack. Alisa smirked, "I analyzed and scanned your arm during our last encouter and created my own countermeasure. Once we return to the West we'll adapt it to recreate that arm of yours."

Akima ran over to Destined, "Do you want me to crush the surrounding guard towers and guards with Gravity?" He wasn't sure what to do and wanted to help to the best of his abilities, so the best way to find a way to cause chaos, was to ask the most chaotic person he knew.

Kiria looked at Kyou with a dark smile, "What do you know, we had the same backup plan." He held out his hand and the Buster Sword appeared in it. Kiria spun and leapt at the Southern General.

Lana was stunned at the revelation that both the North and West has come to take advangtage og the South's current state of civil unrest. Lana screamed and fired a bolt of lightning from her hand at Kiria, but distance wasn't her strong suit and she missed, blasting a hole in the ceiling.

On the outside, Cougar and a few scouts hid on a hill watching the Southern Capital for a sign to move when suddenly a bolt of lightning burst out of the roof of the central tower. Cougar stood, "Alright! Let's move!" With that Cougar made his Altar suit and led the attack.

Kisune stood there watching the lowly slaves rushing the slop. "Such pathetic beings, always looking for the next meal and never wanting to leave. I on the other hand want to escape, for I know I've been here much too long," he stated, "Now will you remove this stupid collar from my neck so that I may help this plan of yours." He watched out of the corner of his eye, Josh killing the slave. 'That guy has to have some good power if he has that kind of speed and strength,' Kisune thought. He looked at the other rebels, seeing if one would remove the collar from his neck.

Bellis saw Alex as she opened her eyes, and was supported by him. She was then fed something disgusting, but Bellis' brain usage had dropped so much that she couldn't use her sense of taste. After a bit, she could feel herself coming back to life. Quickly, she came to her senses, but still couldn't move properly. She was just as much of use as the gruel being fed to her. Right now, she still couldn't speak. Bellis should have been in worse condition than the others because she was attacked by a guard, but no. Her developed brain pulled her through this part of the way.

Alex Began to feal rage build in him he picked her up and shuffled around his coat, he gave her

a small fruit like a berry, and put it in her mouth. Sudenly she felt a rush of energy her wounds

began to heal too, "Its a blood seed, its fairely rare but should be enugh to heal the major part

of your wounds." Alex said as he looked at her, he then wondered.

"Can you speek now? the Berry also helps with hunger...."

Eden smiled a bit at his order, he never really like killing but getting something to do makes it all worth while since hes been somewhat bored. He cracked his knuckles and his neck looking at the others and the leaders. He waved his hand to Lee ordering him. Lee understood what this was and within a few seconds Lee was all ready charging at one of the leaders while Eden fallowed behind him.

"I can't imagine what they must've went through to become like this," the Professor said as the guards laughed in their own twisted humor. Looking around Josh, or the dragon controlling the body, could actually only spot about thirty or so guards actually armed to kill; the rest being unarmed fools who were watching out of some sick fascination. Turning his attention back to Yaming and, not letting go of her, asked, "Why do you put yourself through this? Why would you sacrifice so much for people who've stooped so low? Is it because of 'love'? The same 'love' that keeps my other half hear?"

Nodding her head Yaming walked forward and, to the bewilderment and amusement of the guards, tried to make the mob of slaves come to their senses. Watching diligently Kisune shook his heads, thinking, “Such pathetic beings . . . Always looking for the next meal. I, on the other hand, am more than ready to get out of here.” Turning to address one of the people who were plotting to escape he pointed to his collar and got ready to ask if it could be removed but stopped when the sound of someone being hit caught his attention. Yaming’s efforts, however noble, remained futile as one of the slaves landed a very harsh blow to her left side and make her topple backwards. Catching their comrade the Professor yelled, "Hey!!!!”

“So these are the people you would risk your life for? People that’d harm you over scraps of food?” Josh asked once he had gotten in between her and the mob of Supers, still gorging on the slop. Nodding her head Yaming stood back up, rubbing her cheek, and stopped once Josh started walking forwards. Stepping through the wriggling crowd he pulled out the slave that had assaulted his wife by the neck and with little effort decapitated him; causing the guards to cry out in morbid excitement, some even asking if anyone had gotten a holo-vid of it. AS some of the unarmed guards descended the stairway to get closer to the ‘action’ Josh called back over his shoulder, “To risk one’s life for the betterment of people who don’t want your help- that is what you seek!? Heh . . . I think I have my answer, for now.”

Kisune watched out of the corner of his eye while Josh killed the slave, marveling at his power. He then looked at the other rebels, seeing if one would remove the collar from his neck. Letting the slave’s dead body go Josh yelled at the top of his lungs, ignoring the guards approaching them, “The next one to hit a lady . . . Will End Up In The Same Boat!!!”

"So . . . it seems as if we have been tricked by those pesky rebels . . . am I right Lord Bordimour?"

"Aye my General," Bordimour said while everyone gazed in complete astonishment, "I do believe so . . . I do believe so . . ."

“Well . . . Diplomacy was worth a shot,” Kyou said shaking her head and stood up, making the Commander Bell and the unnamed Commander grow tense. She raised her right hand and pointed her palm at Bordimour, her eyes glowing a bright clear blue. Smiling at the Northern Grandchild he could hear the sound of spires of ice crackeling and then pierce human flesh. The other Commanders watched as the guards surrounding the room were impaled through the chest and pinned to the walls like some morbid voodoo dolls; the attack had even barely missing the Southern Leaders. Clapping his hands Bordimour reveled in the excitement as Kyou barked orders at her allies, “Eden, Lee, Amber, Elizabeth . . . secure the leaders! Kallen and Saul- eliminate their guard!”

“Then come you pampered brat!” Bordimour yelled as his comrades threw their ‘hospitality’ aside and began to fight back. Kallen, listening to her orders, ran around the ice and Bordimour before leaping at Lana, bent on hitting her with her Radiant Wave Surger; but Alisa slipped in between them. Her arm split, four pieces lifting from the ’skin’ and rearranged around her wrist. The parts spun rapidly, generating a radiant shield that effectively block Kallen's attack; Alisa smirked as they both landed, "I analyzed and scanned your arm during our last encounter. Then I created my own countermeasure . . . once we return to the West we'll adapt it to recreate that arm of yours."

“So?” Koya asked as the guards began to circle their group and mock them. The guards were not taking bets on which one of them could beat which slave, knowing they ‘couldn’t’ fight back, and had no clue of the danger they were actually in. With one of the guards confidently walking to Destined, Akima whispered, "Do you want me to crush them?"

He wasn't sure what to do and wanted to help to the best of his abilities, so the best way to find a way to cause chaos, was to ask the most chaotic person he knew. The guard, now standing a mere inches from Destined’s clenched fist, was beginning to act as if he was punching the ‘slave’ in the face as his colleges laughed. Shaking his head Destined glanced back at his group, Lucifer smiling, and then was actually punched by the guard; yet not being affected by it. Looking back, a small mark on his cheek, Destined scowled and pointed his open palm at him, “Oh screw a plan . . .”

With his powers no longer needing to be hidden Destined gleefully shot off the guards head with his fire, causing the headless body to fall over and start catching on fire. The guards, stunned that one of the slaves had powers still, began to panic and call for support and ready their weapons; which were not even near them in case of an actual emergency. Laughing Destined spread his arms outward and let his powers move freely, causing a purple wall of flames to reach higher than the walls of the city itself. On the outside, Cougar and a few scouts hid on a hill watching the Southern Capital not only saw the sign to move, but could feel the intense heat it was creating. Setting his binoculars down Cougar pulled out a small remote and pressed the red button, causing the walls and towers of the city to explode with an immense detonation. Cougar stood, "Soldiers . . . Attack!"

“What do you know,” Kiria said to Kyou with a dark smile, “We had the same backup plan. Appears that Western training never does go away now does it?”

He held out his hand and the Buster Sword appeared in it while the other Southern Commanders began to retaliate. Commander Bell, atop her hellhound, charged at Kiria who spun and leapt at the Southern General, only to be blocked by the dead guards that his former pupil had swiftly murdered. The undead guards, encircling their General, did not groan nor make any noise, yet their General did . . . She laughed a sweet wicked laughter. Twitching her finger one of the guards held his rifle and began to fire, her General mocking, “So you think because a few naughty rats decide to attack you can take advantage!?”

Lana was stunned at the revelation that both the North and West had come to take advantage of the South's current state of civil unrest. Lana screamed and fired a bolt of lightning from her hand at Kiria, but distance wasn't her strong suit and she missed, blasting a hole in the ceiling. Slapping his sister, for it was the only thing he could think of at the time, Hachi shook her while shots rang out within the room; a loud rumble making the entire complex shake. Looking across as two of the enemy, Amber and Elizabeth, dueled Commander Denis and Commander Bell, “We have to aid Lord Bordimour! They cannot be allowed to win!”

“Win!?” Commander William said as he slammed his fist into Saul, who had been forced back by one of the other Commanders, “They are already dead. Aye Michael?”

“Aye,” Commander Michael answered after sending Eden across the room and through a wall, “Ne humanus crede- trust no human!”

Crawling back from the attack Eden smiled a bit at his order, he never really like killing . . . but this time he actually thinks he’d enjoy it a wee bit. He cracked his knuckles and his neck, standing up to face Commander Michael. He waved his hand to Lee ordering him to join in whenever he ‘felt‘ like it as Commander Michael cracked his own knuckles and prepared to counterattack at any moment; the bullets from Commander Denis and Amber nearly drowning out any other noise. Lee understood what this was and within a few seconds Lee was all ready charging with Eden less than two steps behind.

With the Control Tower disappearing in a cloud of debris the slaves, forgetting about their daily rations, looked up and then down as the control collars deactivated and fell of their barren necks. Smiling Corey reached his mind out to Cougar, ”Nice job my friend . . .” Once he finished he watched the Southern Guard begin to retreat at the sight of not only the invading force, but the look of the slaves they had been holding captive. Each slave had the look of madness in their eyes, madness combined with countless thoughts of revenge made possible in a single instant, and they gave a unified cry. Yaming walked in front of everyone and then turned around to face them, “Now its your time! Fight for your freedom!!!”

Bellis should have been in worse condition than the others because she was attacked by a guard, but no, her developed brain pulled her through this part of the way as the cry resounded throughout the land. Alex could feel rage build in him and with a loud cry the slaves, rebels, and group Yaming called friends charged towards the outpour of Southern Forces.

The war had has begun . . .

Tiberius smiled when the collar fell off his neck and hit the ground right in front off him. This should be fun, Tiberius thought as he looked around and saw two guards looking around at the free slaves. I shall have my revenge. If I shall die, then it shall be in battle. With that Tiberius charged the two guards. The guards were about to pull out there weapons when Tiberius changed forms. He became a wild blue wolf. The first guard was so stunned by the transformation that Tiberius easily killed him and morphed back into his human state. Tiberius looked at the other guard and smiled.

"So big man," Tiberius said in a creepy voice with a creepy smile on his face. "What to do with you?"

Vera was knocked over by the, ice blast and fell to the flor with a thud. Vera got up with Alexandria in her hands, she slowly walked away and placed Alexandria down in a Guards arms, "Go!" she barked, "Take her some where safe!"

The guard oblidged and ran off, Vera made he way to Bordimor, "That jabroni! She hurt my daughter! Release me! I want to kill her!" Vera said in a true tone, Vera saw Bordimort look at her in the "How do I know you wont attack me?" look, "Its like seting a rabid dog on your enemy, It'll attack your enemy but you cant garntie it wont attack you, do you have a choice? There are 5 of them 3 of you."

Alex, saw the fighting start and began to dodge people while guarding Bellis.

It was almost as if time slowed down ,as Josh's collar broke off and fell to the floor. He watched it fall. Then with a big grin he looked up and to the closes gaurd said, " Do you wish to see what I can do." As he said it , light engulfed his entire body, bliding to most but some could see his body twist and grow. Then a roar broke through the battle ground, their in the middle of the battle where Josh had stood in human form was now his Dragon form. Then he let out one more roar, as he turned his head to the gaurd, opened his mouth, and engulfed the soilder in flames.

With that done he turned to the closes battle to him and started to attack. He used his tail just as much as his claw's, fire, and fang's. He didn't care if they wanted his help or not he must end this battle quickly or more would die. " You must be crule to be kind." He thought as he stuck the tip of his tail through a gaurd torso.

Bellis heard the sound of battling and the collar fell off her neck. Once the collar was gone, her brain immediately became completely alert. A million different visions burst into head, but Bellis saw none of them. She ran with the rest of the group, smiling devilishly. She then found a guard near her, and became invisible. She struck him with all of her newfound strength. Within seconds, he was either dead or unconscious, and Bellis moved on to another guard. While she fought, she was able to think. She had been having visions while she was in her idle state, but they couldn't be taken seriously. After all, she had had a collar on.

"HAHA, FREEDOM," Kisune yelled in glee as his collar fell off, "NOW IT IS MY TURN FOR THE PUNISHMENT!" Bones began to protrude form his body, a small spike at each elbow and knee. His spine spiked out of his back and through his shirt. 2 bone swords grew out of his palms and lnegthened to about 2 feet each. Each foot now looked like a claw as those bones became spikes. It seemed like Kisune had a special power that allowed him to use his bones as a weapon. The perfect tool for close range fights.

Kisune rushed at a guard and slashed up his body then elbowed the back of the guard's head. As a second guard was close by, Kisune spun and elbowed that one in the side of the face. "You may have been tough because I was restricted, but you are weak as I'm free," Kisune stated with joy. He flipped backwards, kicking a guard in the jaw that rushed him from the front. The spikes on his feet impaled him and broke his jaw. Kisune finished his flip into a fourth guard that attempted a strike from behind. His feet also impaling the guard in the top of the head. "This is mighty fun, aint it," he said to himself.

OOC: Skippy's Banned?!?!

Saul called to Kyou, stalling her for a moment ((OOC: JAke, this is pre-punch)). Without saying anything, he ran to her and touched her. "Thanks for the powers." He said solemly, holding his hand out and letting the ice creep around him. When he was punched he shuddered and glared in the man's face. "Nice try." He said, the bruise fading as it healed. With that. Saul did the coldest thing he had ever done- He froze William, except for his head and chest, and activated his blades on his crossbow. He punched his hannd into his chest with the spinning blades, and watched as it ripped his heart apart. He closed his eyes for a moment, and pulled his arm out, turning to Alisa. He stared, that ever present look on his face and raised his hand, causing ice to grip Alisa's modified arm and constrict it. "You were ready for her, but are you ready for me?!" He asked putting a little emphasis in his words for once. His crossbow showed, and he held up his arm, forming an extremely sharp arrow of ice in it. "Goodbye." He said, firing at Alisa.

Black appeared on the other side of the soldiers from Destined. "Hello, kiddies." He grinned like the Cheshire Cat, ear to ear, "Who's ready to die?! I was told I was free to take you all." He was gone, and reappeared holding the nearest guard's face in his right hand, fire erupting. The body fell to the ground, its face being a singed skull. "Who's next?" He grinned at the others as he pulled out his sword. He laughed loudly, and psychotically. "This is gonna be fun!!!!" HE yelled before warping, slicing random flesh off of the men he passed.

With the Control Tower disappearing in a cloud of debris the slaves, forgetting about their daily rations, looked up and then down as the control collars deactivated and fell of their barren necks. Smiling Corey reached his mind out to Cougar, ”Nice job my friend . . .” Once he finished he watched the Southern Guard begin to retreat at the sight of not only the invading force, but the look of the slaves they had been holding captive. Each slave had the look of madness in their eyes, madness combined with countless thoughts of revenge made possible in a single instant, and they gave a unified cry. Yaming walked in front of everyone and then turned around to face them, “Now its your time! Fight for your freedom!!!”

With a loud cry the slaves, rebels, and heroes charged towards the outpour of Southern Forces. Though not initially prepared for the invasion the military was soon beginning to fight back with all of it might as wave after wave of armed troopers marched onto the battle field with weapons aimed and firing rapidly at their targets. Amongst the maddening war that raged out of control Josh trudged through the hail of gun fire, being hit multiple times but never managing to take a fatal shot. As he continued to walk the bullets seemed to lose their effect on him and slowly started to bounce off his skin as its shade turned darker and rougher. Having finished the cartages in the weapons each guard frantically tried to reload as Josh laughed at the scared soldiers, "My turn!"

After the words had left his lips Josh's body began to twist and change with each passing second; his face grew longer as the bones broke and healed until they were bigger and stronger. Once his body had grown he let out a primal roar that broke through the battle ground- were once stood a man was now a dragon. Releasing one more roar the beast quickly snapped at the soldiers and then once they turned to run engulfed them in flames.

"Freedom!" Kisune laughed ecstatic while the battle ragged on, "Now to repay the torture I've been put through!"

Rushing alongside the heroes bones began to protrude form Kisune's body and could see a dragon emerge. With each bone ending protruding a deadly spike he grimaced in pain as two elongated bones ripped through the skin of his palms and continued until they reached two feet in length. Snapping the bones he wielded them as makeshift swords and began slashing at any guards who happened to cross his path. Quickly downing multiple targets Kisune spun around, knocking the bodies to the ground, and stood up breathing heavily, "Oh how I've dreamed about a day like this . . ."

"So have I," someone called out from behind Kisune, who quickly whirled around to see who. Seeing a guard fall to the ground dead Kisune noticed Tiberius' hands change from an animals back to a humans. Grinning each man knew that this should be fun, but that didn't give them any reason to take things lightly; they'd get revenge as long as they stayed alive. Nodding to each other Tiberius shot off, leapt into the air at a couple guards and transformed in midair into a blue wolf before ripped into the first one's throat while the other screamed in terror. Shifting his form yet again he sliced the man's legs at the knee and then returned to his human form and looked down with a smile, "So . . . big man . . . what do you do now?"

Smiling devilishly, Bellis skidded underneath a guard and became invisible. Turning to see Yaming blast a hole through the man she grinned and then spotted a battalion heading her way. Moving quickly she struck at them with all of her newfound strength and within seconds had taken down the entire group and had moved onwards. Side stepping to avoid the giant Josh now had as a dragon she continued to see visions flash through her mind and used them to dodge anything that headed her way; after all, she didn't have to hide her powers anymore.

And not hiding anymore was doing wonders for every Super as they released the powers that was forcefully pent up for untold days, weeks and years. With the invading forces slowly pushing the soldiers back even a couple, or single, person was ripping through garrisons with ease; Corey and Cougar were even making soldiers flee on sight, only to be picked off by Koya and Akima. Watching the battle from his new vantage as a dragon Josh chuckled to himself while his wife used her powers to rip a guard in half just for a shot at another one's head, "Guess you must be cruel to be kind" he thought while impaling a guard with the barbed tip of his tail. Hearing a metallic call Josh responded and could see a familiar foe with its master. The giant gusts of wind created by the dragon's beating wings did nothing to put out the intense purple flames Destined had created in his rage and enjoyment while killing soldiers at a leisurely pace. A couple soldiers readied their aim, pointing the muzzles at Destined, jumped back when Black appeared in front of them and held one of their faces in his hand, grinning like the cheshire cat, "Hello kiddies! Who's ready to die!?"

Fire erupted from the hand which held the man's face and let him fall to the ground and writhe in pain. The guard screamed in agony as his skin boiled underneath the heat of the flame and soon began to peel back, letting the fire ignite the muscles and fat tissue hidden beneath. In a minute the man's body twitched occasionally and then went limp, his face being burned down to the skull. The soldiers had never seen nor encountered a man something like this and in a panic pushed past each other in an attempt to get away. Laughing hysterically, and quite psychotically I might add, Black unsheathed his sword and started to follow them, "Don't Run! Don't Run!"

“Well . . . Diplomacy was worth a shot,” Kyou said shaking her head, stood up, and raised her right hand and pointed her palm at Bordimour. Her eyes glowed a bright clear blue and she released her attack. With her display the conference room exploded in violence and Vera, surviving being struck through by the ice spears, fell to the floor when they vanished in Bordimour's flames. Getting up she took hold of Alexandria's hand and limped her way to the door, her wounds slowly healing themselves along the way, 'go' she barked at her daughter and then turned back to the fighting. With her daughter out of the immediate danger Vera made he way to Bordimor, "That jabroni tried to kill my daughter too! Let me be the one . . . I want to kill her!"

“Win!?” Commander William called back to Hachi as he slammed his fist into Saul, who had been forced back by one of the other Commanders, “They are already dead. Aye Michael?”

“Aye,” Commander Michael answered after sending Eden across the room and through a wall, “Ne humanus crede- trust no human!”

Laughing together Commander William's eyes grew wide and his fellow Commander could see him slowly turn to ice as Saul walked back through the hole he had been punched through; his broken jaw and nose already healed. Pulling quickly on his jacket's collar, making the dust fly off of him, Saul glared at Commander Michael, "Nice try . . ."

Looking down at his hand Saul could see the blue aura, symbolizing the powers he had managed to acquire from Lady Kyou seconds before being rudely sent nearly clean out of the building to make a crash landing into the ground below, he could see he still had quite a bit left to use. Hearing Commander Micheal curse at him he looked back in his direction and did the coldest thing he had ever done- activating the blades on his crossbow Saul managed to get close enough to the frozen Commander, managing to duck past the other, he let the blades spin into the ice and then could feel the splattering flesh and skull fragments hitting his face and chest. He closed his eyes for a moment and pulled the blades out of the empty cavity they created, turning back to Commander Micheal. Forming an extremely sharp arrow of ice Saul placed it into his crossbow and fired it at the Commander, "Good-bye."

But despite however sharp the ice was, it was still merely ice and shattered against the Commander's body. Shaking his head Commander Micheal took a couple steps back and asked how he knew Commander William had passed away, to which Saul pointed out the absence of a brain or spinal cored or, in fact, a head generally meant death. Beyond Commander Micheal's laughing Saul could also hear what sounded like a low beeping, "Do you think a Commander of the Southern army would die so easily? Commander William is still alive . . . and now he can kill you and you'll never be able to avoid the attack- ever."

Looking back at the body the beeping grew louder and louder and soon Saul realized the meaning behind Commander Micheal's words. Wiping the pieces of flesh and bones off of his cheek Saul could see them flashing and beeping, like a timer counting down. Commander Micheal was right, he had no way of escape as the pieces of the "fallen" Commander exploded like compact TNT sticks and made the rest of the building blow up- sending the entirety of fighters landing scattered throughout the battlefield. Landing on top of an eastern wall Avai winced in pain as one of her arms had been charred by the explosion and then jumped when she hear her Commander's voice, "A mere burn is not enough to hold you back. Let us fight and each these fools the might of the Southern Army."

Looking beside her Avai could see Commander William reforming before her very eyes, each limb returning through the form of smoke left behind by the explosion.

The guard brought Alexandria to a room where he hoped she would be safe, the Guard looked at alexandria's supple seventeen year old body, he grabed her breast it was soft to the touch, he looked to her face she was knocked out, but she had a cute flare to her. The Guard unbuttoned her shirt there she lay herv bra barely covering her, the guard remembered she was controled by the collar, he then began to lick at her neck , Suddely the collar on Alexandria clicked off, the guard looked at the pellow scared shitless, sudenly Alexandrias arms huged him. The guard had a moment of peace he thought he had mistaked him for some one, but that was short lived as she Bit down on his neck draining him of his blood, not but a drop left the gyard fell off of her and sumbled on to his legs and walked out alexandria Smileing like a psychopath, leaving the room to find her mother.

The Woman Alex had bit found its way to the comotion with the slaves,she bit down on a Guards neck, caouseing a chain reaction of attacking the guards.

As soon as vera herd the click on her collar she began to drain evry one of there energy lightly, "Fine if you dont want to release me I'll just sit back and watch you die!" Vera scorned, as to cover that her collar had ben shut off.

As Eden and Lee charged head on to the Commander Michael, with not even a blink of eye both of them flew back. Lee he managed to push him self free form the telekinetic user. As for Eden, he was not so lucky let alone strong as Lee, he was shot back the farthest crashing in to several walls over and over again. Lee looked back and looked and the limping body that was his creator. With a dead cold stare at the Commander, Lee grinned his teeth just at the thought of him hurting Eden. Thousands of volts and current charged though Lee form his batter pack all to his muscles making his seven foot aperince even grater. Once the charge was full powered like a spring Lee charged to Commander Michael in a Berserk of rage.

Archived