Struggle Of Powers

Jake the Sage

Meanwhile, B-Lizzard had managed to find a kind of hill to rest on; whilst she was seated, she could still see the battle raging on. She changed back into her human form; she was really a lanky six feet tall girl with strictly cropped ginger hair, and a thinly cut fringe which hid her deep, solemn, violet eyes. She was dressed in all black, save for her knee-high crimson boots. Her main weapon - a falchion - was strapped across her back, and barely missable due to how it gleamed.

For now, B-Lizzard just sat alone on the hill, knowing she would have to make her move soon. However, while Avia still remained in the air, B-Lizzard's eyes never lost sight of her, and the way she curled her fist, producing cold white smoke as she did so, spoke more than her serene face did.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Felix followed behind B-Lizzard and landed right next to her and reverted to human form. He was a six foot tall tan skinned man with a blue and red headband. He didn't wear a shirt but he wore a neutral pair of jeans that were torn at the knee. "I don't belive i owe my alleigance to any faction. But if Jamie is on either side of this war then i am his enemy." Felix said firmly with his green eyes shining.

"If it is a battle of strength you'll loose each and every time!"

Lifting Lee over his head Commander Micheal spun him around three times and launched into the air and almost right ontop of Cougar as he moved at top speed. Hitting the ground and tumbeling a few feet Lee recovered quickly from his harsh landing and stood crouching, keeping close to the ground as his foe approached; popping his knuckles with a sick grin on his face, one noting his deep seeded bloodlust. Standing Lee set his footing to prepare for another charge, but as the creature's muscles buldged a ticking noise from behind caused him to stop. Echoing within the immidiate area of the battlefield, being drowned out by the other noises farther off, and starting to increase in tempo until it sounded close to the beating of a hummingbird's wings. Stopping Commander Micheal cleaned out his ears as if to check if the noise was inside his head before looking at Lee, "What do you think you'll get with that annoying chatter!?"

Lee's eyes darted from the Commander to the hole where Eden should be and back again. Thinking quickly the monstrosity knew he couldn't beat the enemy by a show of brute force, so he had to opt for something . . . different . . .

Avia had fled the chaos of the burning fields and struggeling dragons as she warped into a condor and flew high into the sky. Watching down at he chaos below she knew she had to return soon, risking being punished or the loss of energy and falling from the sky. To save energy until then, she transformed into a petite finch. Enoki watched, clutching her bleeding arm on the ground, as Destined's fists caught on fire and he moved towards the other figure on the ground. She gulped . . . she tried to pick herself up, but fell back to the ground. Gritting her teeth, she jumped off the ground, flying through the air and landing on her feet, swaying a bit as Destined spoke, "Hmmm . . . Black- No Commander Bell, don't think, for a second, that I'm going to attempt to force you out of that body just to save him. Oh no . . . I'm going to torch that body until it's mother fails to recognize it!"

Laughing, using Black's own wicked voice, Commander Bell stepped back and gave a polite bow before noting how worthy a Southern warrior he would've been. Returning upright she/he watched as Destiend shot out a jet of the searing blaze to create a giant smoldering circle around them, unknowingly trapping Enoki and anyother hapeless people who had straid too close, "How stupid . . . possessing someon who's weakness I know good and well . . ." he thought to himself. Enoki sat back down and leant back, watching the fight. She didn't care who won, she had been dragged into this hell hole after she went to find Kaisu. Looking up, ponderring if she'd be able to escape by flying, and she decided to go with it. Leaping up she spotted a strange eagle darting towards another bird . . . so she tilted to the left and shot out to the right, trailing after the bird; riding in it's slipstream.

"Brother do you see that!?" Felix exclaimed sniffing the air around him, catching the scent of blood and fire, and then scratching his brother on the head. His brother barked in anxiousness before looking down to the battle below, "Come on brother . . . we've got work to do! If my sources are correct, some of 'his' associates are here. . ."

Felix quickly became a wolf and raced with his brother alongside him into the battle scarred city, dodging a loud sonic blast caused when Lee clapped his hands together, mere inches away from the Commander, sending both flying in opposite directions. Standing from the rubble Commander Micheal shook himself and walked completely unharmed, albeit with a light sway, "That was pretty good attack . . . I can hardly see straight at the moment."

Lifting Lee by his 'hair' Commander Micheal rubbed his eyes and grinned, "But I don't need to see perfectly to break every bone in your body!"

Slamming his fist into Lee's stomach the sound of cracking and breaking bones echoes through the war, reaching Kisune on the otherside as he watched one of the Southern Rebels challenge a Northern Commander. Kisune, not knowing what the black mass was for, decided to stand back and watch while Cougar stood there looking at Jamie. He went around to Jamie's backside, looking for any openings that might appear, and then he rushed in to slash into Jamie's back. Once he had made his retreat Jamie looked over his shoulder, a cold scowl on his face, "I guess I'll take that as you've accepted?"

Not waiting for an answer the black mass swarming around Jamie overtook him and he vanished, appearing from Kisune's own shadow and lifting him by the ankles. Suddenly there were cries of terror within the ranks of soildiers as they began to shoot wildly at their own batallion. Still holding Kisune, Jamie watched as half of the gunmen where being attacked by other soildiers, which on closer inspection showed that they had been changed into some form of monster and being lead by a female. Shaking his head Jamie slings Kisune into the massive swarm of 'zombie soliders" and then engulfs them in a dark void, truely erasing them from the land of the living before pouncing on their leader- Vera.

Overhead, above the action, an eagle was flying. This normally would have meant nothing interesting, if it were not for the unique colour of the eagle. It's base was white, but the talons and beak were a pale shade of ice blue; the blueness of this contrasted perfectly against the azure eyes. Perhaps what was most notable was the wings; the colour scheme on the feathers were white, blue, white, blue, etc. The resulting effect was a kind of beautiful bluey-white shimmer which, if viewing at the right distance, was noticeable. "I've caught up to them!" thought the eagle who, of course wasn't a real eagle, and was in fact B-Lizzard; who had managed to get seperated from the heroes during their escape from the Western Base. During her seperation B-Lizzard had somehow managed to wonder into the Northern territory and be recruited by their military, which she was happy to assist as thanks for being given medical treatment. Surveying the battle below something on her level caught her attention, a condor quickly changing into a petite finch. Gliding higher she thought, "So that is Avia . . . she supposed to be a body guard for one of the Southern Commanders- so she has to be strong." Flapped her wings furiously, B-Lizzard flew like an arrow straight at the finch, an air of cool, icy air trailing like it always did whenever she flew.

Felix continued twords the battlefield with his brother by his side. He was trying to look through the smoke and raging fighters for the one he was REALLY after. Felix's brother began barking at the strange coloured eagle above him and a human trailing a couple paces afterward. Spotting what his brother was barking at he jumped into the air and transformed into a falcon, trying to catch up with the bird; hoping to get some answers. Glancing over her wing, B-Lizzard sighted Enoki and Felix following her. Within the span of a second she had determined to confront the other two before, not knowing what alligance they were; thought tempted to yse her merge, but resisted, not wanting to think she was an enemy. As the three grew closer, she changed into a hummingbird and stopped flying, before asking, "Who are you? Why are you following me?"

"I am looking for the one who wears a tuxedo . . . who goes by the name Jamie," Felix said with obvious rage in his voice. He looked back between the other two, as they circled each other, with unfounded suspicions. Enoki, being a bit naive, mentioned she didn't know a Jamie and then answered she merely wanted to know what was going on. Within her mind Enoki could hear the spirit of her brother commenting on the war below and how massive is had become. Sighing, still remaining in one spot as the other two circled around her and each other, B-Lizarrd quickly explained who she was and that she was a common soldier who did not know of anyone known as Jamie. She paused, feeling her arms growing tired from having to remain in hummingbird form for an extended period of time, "I need to rest. If you want to know more, just follow me while I try and find somewhere to-"

A piercing screech stopped B-Lizzard as a giant shadow casted over her tiny frame. All three looked up before, what felt like instantly, they slammed into the ground; the two shapeshifters reverting back into their human form. B-Lizzard swayed when she reached her full height, a lanky six foott tall, and pushed her ginger hair out from her face. Looking to her side she could see Felix, who had changed back as well, was holding the knee of his jeans, and his tan skin covered in scraps and cuts from the fall. The shadow again being cast over them they watched as a Gryphon landed a ways away from them before rearing on it's hind legs to transform into a dark skinned beauty, her hands held above her head and almost dancing while she reverted back. Avai stood in front of the three, smiling almost sweetly, and leaned over, "It's rude to forget your hostess . . ."

Stepping forward through the massive pounding in her head, B-Lizzard's black clothing rustled when she stopped; her violet eyes fixed on the Southern body guard. Enoki and Felix also took a step forward, Felix tightening the blue and red band adorning his forehead, "I don't belive I owe my alleigance to any faction . . . but you attacking me sure weren't the brightest idea. And if Jamie is allied with you . . . then all the sweeter that we're now enemies!"

"I have no idea who this Jamie person is, but you try and kill me, I'll return the favour." Enoki added as she stepped up beside Felix. She looked around for a weapon, but she couldn't find one that she could get to quickly. A rock will have to suffice. She thought as she readied to hurl one towards herself so she could use it. I just hope this one isn't one of those Northern guys... I don't even know anyone... Oh well, I can always just fly away and hope no-one catches me then. She focused her mind so she could get the rock at a moment's notice, and waited for what would happen next.

The sharp sound of a falchion being unsheathed was all that temporarily came from B-Lizzard; the fine bronze blade glistened under the sun as the temperature around her began to drop, something which would also affect those standing near her, though it wasn't a drastic thing. "I have orders to fight ... and I will carry them out. I don't know who this Jamie is, but all I know is we are enemies anyway - North against South, I believe."

Something was happening to her falchion; crackling sounds echoed as, like lethal snakes, trails of ice slid their way down the smooth blade, crossing and crisscrossing, cutting wide curves as they slowly merged together, eventually swallowing the blade in a coating of crystal ice. It could have easily been mistaken for a diamond coating, which would have made the falchion seem more lethal itself. Moments later, white smoke began to vapourise from the blade.

And all B-Lizzard did was stand calmly, ready for battle.

sorry it took so long guy's ....hand internet trubles.}

{

Josh's looked up at Yaming who was gripping his horn's. Pride swelled up deep within him. He closed his eye's for only a moment, but time seemed to stop during this moment. “ So I was right, I now have my answer.” The Dragon Instinct said while it's conciseness started to merge with his own.

“ Wait , just like that.” Josh thought but no one else was their.

Opening his eye's , Josh found that he was in full control. He could feel all of his powers and more. He felt Yaming standing on his head. Finally he saw and heard his foes cursing his name in the sky's above him. Pulling his energy together, he put a magnetic layer on the bottom of Yaming's feet. She smile as she felt the energy. “ Know let's greet our gusts in kind!” Josh said in a rough ,dragonic tone as he launched him self off the ground with one powerful kick of his hind legs and a bet of his wings.

He Turned all his attention to the Metal dragon , while Yaming dealt with it's partner. The Metal dragon dove towards him, spouting flames while he did so. Both dragons charged , their wing's beating fearsomely up and down. When they hit, both riders attacked. The Dragon went right to battle, the metal dragon bit down on the thick part of t his neck, not fazed Josh shot fire down it's back . Yaming fired a Blast of energy at the Metal Dragon's rider as he materialized, He blocked the attack but it was all Josh needed for while the rider was preoccupied with Yaming , Josh bit down on the right wing of the metal Dragon doing so real damage to it. With that the Dragon kicked josh off with it's hind legs and immediately started to lose altitude . The metal wing's flapped and strained, the metal dragon roared in frustration as he started to spin uncontrollably . Josh fallowed as his foe struggled to stay air born. When it started to spin Josh made it worse for it by diving as fast as he could and striking it with his tail as he passed. Yaming firing a blast as they passed as well,HA!, your new to this hole flying thing aren't you.She said laughing as they passed their dizzy foes. Josh opened his wings to stop his descent. The Metal Dragon was spinning wildly when it hit the ground, tossing rock's and dust in the air. As the dust started to clear , they saw wires and gears laying on the ground. It wasn't completely destroyed and it was twitching but it wasn't going to move again.

Josh was gliding now, watching the crash site as his foe twitched, when he noticed four figures doing battle. Yaming saw it too and taped his horn, Josh got a devilish grin. As he turned to battle on the ground. Josh landed right behind Avia and not quietly, he landed with a loud roar. Yaming was standing on his head looking down on her, a smile on her face. Well now what do we have hear? Josh said with his rough dragonic voice.

Noticing the chaos in the town he once called both his home and his prison, Shihan siezed his golden window to freedom. He moved through the rubble throughout the streets and eventually ran into Ichiro, who was poised for combat.

"Who the hell are you?", Ichiro shouted from the top of his lungs.

"I am sorry, I did not mean to cause any trouble. I just wanted to leave this town. I was only staying here as a means to keep track of my family. But now, they have died. They died in the outbreak of violence that started shortly ago. As much as I miss them, it leaves me free to leave. Sorry, am I rambling? I did have a knack for that," he laughed. "But would you mind helping me please?"

"No problem," Ichiro said.

Suddenly, Ichiro somehow sensed a new presence and turned, only to see the face of a man he had never seen before, and that man was ready to do battle.

Josh's looked up at Yaming, who was gripping his horns, and could feel a sense of pride swell up deep within him. He closed his eyes for a moment, the dragon's instincts speaking within him, "So I was right . . . Now . . . I have my answer.” Sighing the beastial instincts of the dragon began to seemingly fade inside their conciseness, starteling Josh, "Wait!" was the only thing Josh managed to say, but no one else was there.

Opening his eyes, Josh found that he was in full control of the body and could feel a surge of power far greater than he had known previously. He could see, hear, feel everything around him. Yaming's feet resting on his skin as she stood poised for the next bout. Seeing the metallic dragon standing in the distance behind a haze of blood stained dust, calculating it's next move. Hearing the roar of the battlefield as Supers and norms alike died and fought for survival, the beating wing's of his enemy as it took flight. Even the smell of blood and sweat permiated his nostrals as he took his energies and pulled them together, readying himself to fight. Smiling once she felt the gust of wing created by her husband's monsterous wings she looked down, seeing his massive sharp toothed grin, "Lets greet our guests kindly and show them some . . . 'hospitality'!"

"Smile Natasha, dear! Because today your are going to be avenged!" Yaming roared at the same time Josh launched himself off the ground with one single powerful kick, cratering the ground beneath his foot, and took flight towards his enemy; the pride of the south, the capturer of their beloved daughter, the Black Smith Dragon!

With the chaotic battle growing more since the sudden arrival of the Northern Army, sparking the valor of those already on the battlefield, no one cared nor noticed the escaping prisioners that did not wish to take part of any violence; notably the sick, weak, elderly and families. Though not taking part of the battle per say, one of the escaping slaves was ferrying people back and forth on the fastest path possible while gaining assistance from both the North and Rebellion facets; this man caring more for others than himself. As he lead another group to safety he heard a scream from behind, turned, and saw a young child being approached by a stranger. Scowling he ran in between the two and forced the man back, "I won't let you harm this girl!"

"Who said I was going to harm her!?" Ichiro said as he showed he was unarmed, "I was going to get her to safety!"

"What!?" the man yelled as he finally noticed the Rebellion insignia on his chest. Obviously embarrassed from his mistake the man, introducing himself as Shihan, explained his situation and both men quickly lead the little girl to her worried family. Looking back for any more straglers before speaking, "I am sorry, I did not mean to cause any trouble for you."

"As long as we got everyone safely out then not at all," Ichiro responded and gave the man a smile before mentioning he would return to the battlefield and aid his allies. Stopping the soldier Shihan offered his aid stating, 'I may be free to leave, but my family have all died here. I wish to show them honor' Ichiro nodded, making Shihan release him, "No problem."

"Well that's good," a cold soothing voice, much out of place from the screams of battle, chimed behind them. Just now sensing someone's presence Ichiro turned to see a figure he hadn't recognized in any of the files and, worse, she was not alone. The young woman's black hair moved freely in the breeze, her tatooes on the right shoudler blade stained with blood, and rose with a cold grin of amusement. The man beside her looked more as if he was disinterested and wished to leave than the woman, but his apperral was stained none-the-less as well, "So you two are the ones who helped people escape, eh? I guess to we will have to head out and capture them all over again. But first . . . we make examples of you both."

"It's rude to forget your hostess . . ."

Stepping forward through the massive pounding in her head, B-Lizzard's black clothing rustled when she stopped; her violet eyes fixed on the Southern body guard. Enoki and Felix also took a step forward, Felix tightening the blue and red band adorning his forehead, "I don't belive I owe my alleigance to any faction . . . but you attacking me sure weren't the brightest idea. And if Jamie is allied with you . . . then all the sweeter that we're now enemies!"

"If you try to kill me, you'll fail . . . and I'll do what you couldn't," Enoki added as she stepped up beside Felix. Avia smiled, amused by the three strangers foolishness, and a bit suprised they were so readily willing to stand together though they had meet mere minutes before, "How idiotic that they would throw their lives away." Lifting her head at the distinct, sharp sound of a falchion being unsheathed Avia could see the fine bronze blade glistening under the sun as the temperature around B-Lizzard began to drop; something which would also affect those standing near her, though it wasn't a drastic thing. Raising the balde to chin level B-Lizzard called out to Avia, "I have orders to fight and I will carry them out!"

"Very well," Avia retorted, the silk robes around her arms attatching themselves and splitting into feathers, stopping when she noticed something was happening to B-Lizzard's falchion; crackling sounds echoed like lethal snakes, trails of ice slid their way down the smooth blade, crossing and crisscrossing, cutting wide curves as they slowly merged together, eventually swallowing the blade in a coating of crystal ice. It could have easily been mistaken for a diamond coating, which would have made the falchion seem more lethal itself. Moments later, white smoke began to vapourise from the blade. Grinning Avia made the guess the girl not only possessed the power of morphing but the ability to control ice, not very rare at all though it could cause a problem if she had extensive training to switch forms and attack without much delay. Righting herself Avia brushed her shoulder and looked at the three, "It's not too late to swear alligance to the South and be spared your lives."

"Never," was the unanimous answer to the question, as was to be expected. Sighing while shaking her head Avia knew she had 'tried' and grew quite serious. Leaping back, her foot landing on a stone, she pounced forward ripping through her human form to nearly instantaniously warp into a roc; her shrill cries calling out as her massive talons gripped for any of the three foes who stood before her.

The dragons had crashed into each other with such violence that they careened off course and smashed into the remaining Southern Building, making it crumble and shatter underneath their combined weight. Before loosing balance Yaming and Omni had both leapt from their mounts and clashed midair, powers struggeling to overcome the other. Blasting each other back, unable to overpower the other, Omni scoffed and caught the horn of his dragon while it took to the air after a vicious kick to the lower right leg. The Black Smith Dragon, under it's creator's orders, dove back down spouting flames while he did so. After dodging the flames both dragon's charged, their wings beating fearsomely to increase their speed, and clashed with a loud mixture of ripping flesh and scrapping metal. Forcing himself past the immense pain Josh clawed at the metal dragon's face, recieving a counter in his stomach when the Black Smith's razor sharp toes stabbed in. Howling in pain the metal dragon continued on it's assault by biting down on his neck, which Josh was lucky enough to avoid any major arteries from being severed; though bleeding was great in comparison. Seeing the enemy attempting to rip hunks of flesh from her husband's neck Yaming ran across Josh's shoudler blades and skidded to a stop a few feet away; with a clear shot and fired a blst of energy at the Metal Dragon's eye. The blast hit perfectly and shattered the red lens, making the beast release Josh and enable him to push away.

Squinting her eyes from the gusts of wind Yaming could see, whatshe thought, was a tiny dot above her and realized it was starting to come towards them. Yelling for Josh to move it was too late as Omni thrusted his sword into the dragon's skin to steady himself; the blade causing Josh to cry in pain. Wrenching the blade out of the wound, with blood seeping to the surface, Omni glared at Yaming and rose his hand, "You took my pet's sight . . . I will return the gesture!"

Her eyes wide Yaming gave chase when Omni turned and headed towards Josh's neck; intent on slicing free his eye. Reaching him at the shoulder blade Yaming and Omni spun around, countering each other's blow and switching places. Striking again Omni blocked the attack, but lost his balance when Josh shifted quickly. Looking behind him to see where the 'blasted beast' was headed his eyes grew wide with shock as he saw sparks flying from his machine's right metal wing; Josh's teeth shinking in and doing heavy damage. Kicking Josh off Omni leapt of, landing on the Black Smith Dragon, and cursed while running to the damaged wing as the metal dragon rapidly lost altitude. The Black Smith Dragon's wings flapped and strained, the beast roaring in frustration, but countinued to loose altitude; Josh and Yaming following as their foe struggled to stay air born. When the mechanical beast began to spin wildly Josh dove down fast and spin in the opposite direction, Yaming firing blast as the speed towards them. To their suprise each blast reflected off and they were smacked off course by the Black Smith Dragon's tail. Skidding on the ground they looked up and saw a dark mass swarming over the right wing and eye of the metal dragon; Omni being present at the creature's head., "I will not let my masterpiece fall to an inferior specimen!"

Standing to meet their enemy Josh and Yaming began to charge their energies for one final blast, intent on ending this beast once and for all, and were being matched by the Black Smith Dragon's own massive overdrive cannon. With a furry of energy and light both beams collided with each other an the struggle ensued, both sides attempting to overpower the other in anyway possible. Being pushed back Josh and Yaming could sense the Black Smith Dragon's beam slowly getting the better of them, while Omni was using his powers to leap across the gap between them. Unable to move or counter Yaming was helpless to counter the blow to her head from Omni. Hitting her head a second time on Josh's horn she slide down, blood oozing down her face, begining to blank out as she watched Omni casualy walk towards her husbands forehead, his blade hangin mere inches from the skin.

Blacking out Yaming could hear a voice she once thought impossible to hear ever again. Opening her eyes Yaming found herself surrounded by a field of wildflowers and in a white dress she had never seen before. Standing up she could see peopl in the distance, adorned with the same colored outfits, and strode over to them. Being able to make out their faces clearly Yaming couldn't help realize each man and women was amazingly beautiful. From behind the same voice called out, turning her eyes swelled with tears, and before her stood the daughter she had lost to this meaningless war- Natasha.Each embracing each other Yaming attempted to ask questions, tears flowing freely at the mere sight of her daughter, now grown, was this a dream? had she died? was this heaven? But she could not get the words out as her daughter placed a finger on her mother's lips with a smile and happy laugh that made her forget any and all questions. Taking her mother's hand in hers Natasha smiled, more beautifuly than every, and spoke vibrantly to her, "I am turly happy to see you mother. We have been away for so long and it does me good to see you. Yet you can not stay here. Father is still in need of you and so do others. Things are wrong in the world and though you wish to make them right, there will be an evil that someone you know will release and bring a darkness over the world. He will be herald by seven warriors of malice. You must be there to stop them mother . . . please be there with father . . ."

Yaming's eyes opened quickly and she could feel the wing whipping her face, the throbbing pain on her forehead and the pulsating energy from the two dragon's attacks. Standing up, using Josh's horn as a support, she could see Omni raising his sword above Josh's forehead and aiming it carefully; intent on plunging it straight into the very brain of his enemy. Screaming in angry Yaming's powers were let loose and flung Omni clear off of Josh, causing him to slam into the Black Smith Dragon's horn, and then diverted her energies into Josh; doubeling the strength of his blast and easily overpowering the Black Smith Dragon. Both blasts now starting to engulf his metallic frame the Black Smith Dragon and it's rider yelled before the sound of the attack drowned them out. When the dust cleared both Josh and Yaming could only see the mangaled body of the Black Smith Dragon. Wires and gears littered the area around the beast and Josh, unable to remain in this form any longer, reverted back to his human form and leaned against Yaming who gently set him down; knowing they were far from any mainstream fighting to worry about a random attack.

Felix glared at the new enemy with pure malice in his eyes. "You cannot match me. Lion Fang Fist Style: Lion Eating Strike!" Felix rushed forward and transformed into a mighty lion with claws outstretched. Meanwhile Brother had gotten to her side and took a lunge at her kidney. Felix opened his jaws wide as he closed in on her head. "Now DIE!!!" He roared with absolute fury as he set his sights on her jugular vein.

" Well that was more than expected." Josh said with a tired sigh. He was laying on the ground looking up at Yaming. When he tried to stand up she stoped him, then said You used to much of your energy and mine in that fight. She said with a smile.

The war raged on in the back ground, sounds of worriors clashing was every ware. But all Josh could think about was how he needed to end this war now.

Forceing him self up ,and earning himself a questioning look from Yaming. He found a near by sword, then looked at Yaming and said " Well shall we." As he offered her a hand.

Up5c.gif

As Commander Bell was doing her thing in Black's head, her reign was nearing an end. Inside of his mind, a hand grabbed Bell's mind, and a voice, like Black's but kinder, spoke. "Why are you here?" When she turned, Bell saw a Blonde man with shaggy blonde hair. He wore a T-shirt and Jeans, nothing special. He had clear blue eyes, and a fair complexion. He grinned slightly, and there was no mistake about it. He was Black. Still, something was off. "The name's John." The man said, "Would you kindly leave my head?". With that, a long blade appeared in his hand and ignited.

Outside on the Battle, Saul had seen Black's possession, but could not stop it. He was too busy laying on the ground. The blast had taken some time to recover, and he was finishing up. Now it was too late to stop Bell. Instead he turned to Michael. "Time for round two."

As the fist slammed in to the hard metal plates in Lee's chest caking mostly likely both parties body parts, Lee start to shake form the battle. He hunched over and started to move back form the Commander, winching in pain Lee did not know what to do. Looking in his arsenal of minuscule items and assorted gadgets built in to his metallic body that Eden gathered over the years wondering in the Wastes. He thought as fast has he could ignoring the pain form the hit and harsh needles poking and prodding his back giving him more and more adrenalin and morphine going in to his body just as the electric current powers back up. Lee looked at the Commander for a second thinking rapidly the next thing both Lee and Commander saw was a blue bolt of Electricity jolt past them creating a invisible border between them. Both Lee and the Commander looked for its source of origin. But before the Commander can see who it was that fired, a bolt of electricity, same as the last one, flew at him at amazing speeds, making his body jump back from the total shock of it.

As the Commander hit the floor Lee turned and saw were the electricity came form, Eden was radiating electricity.

Kisune looked around at all the zombies after being thrown into them. "Well it looks like I get to enjoy even more fun now," he stated with glee. HIs fingers reverted back to normal as he sent out the bone blades form his palms once again. "The best way to kill anything is to remove their head off. Without it they are useless," Kisune said to himself. He began running through the zombies with his arms extended, closelining some as he ran and removing the heads off any who were caught by the blades. He had a nice little smile on his afce as he went, for he hadn't had this much fun ever.

The blaze roared around them as Commander Bell and Destined stood poised to trade blows. Shifting their positions Commander Bell, in Black's body, suddenly cried out in pain and grasped 'her' head and kneeled to the floor. Deep within 'her' mind something was happening . . . someone was fighting back. A hand grabbed hold of her astral form within Black's mind and a voice, kinder than the harsh voice widely known, spoke, "Why are you here?"

Struggeling to free her tiny frame from the grip of the free floating hand she opened her eye too see a normal, raggedy blond man standing before her. Yet what caught Commander Bell's attention, though she maybe dead, was his uncanny light blue eyes that never shifted their gaze while ge grinned. For a moment the Commander could mistaken the man for Black, if her common sense did not convey her the fact that the man was too cruel to sport a smile like the one on this fellow.

"The name is John," the main said as if he had ready the Commander's mind, "would you kindly leave my head?"

"Why would I leave!? I was thinking I could stay here and take up permanent residence in this body- it has good powers after all," Commander Bell mocked even though she still had yet to free herself from the hand which held onto her tightly; with that final mock, a long blade appeared in John's hand and ignited. Sighing while shaking her head Avia knew she had 'tried' and grew quite serious. Leaping back, her foot landing on a stone, she pounced forward ripping through her human form to nearly instantaniously warp into a roc; her shrill cries calling out as her massive talons gripped for any of the three foes who stood before her. Felix glared at the new enemy with pure malice in his eyes, "You cannot match me! Lion Fang Fist Style: Lion Eating Strike!"

Felix rushed forward and transformed into a mighty lion with claws outstretched; meanwhile Brother had gotten to the opponent's side and snapped his jaws at her kidney. Spotting the wolf beside her Avia kicked with her talons, puncturing the wolf and making it cry out in pain as it was sent flying, but couldn't stop Felix in time as he opened his jaws wide before bitting down on her head.

"Now Die!!!" He roared with absolute fury as he set his sights on her jugular vein. Yet the powerful wings of Avia thrusted him off and made her reach a high enough altitude that Felix was unable to pounce on her a second time. Holding the spot where she had been bitten, stopping whatever bleeding had started, she cursed in her own mind, "If that had been any lower I would've bleed out in no time. Got to be careful."

"Well that was more than we expected," Josh said with a tired sigh. He was laying on the ground looking over at Yaming, who was laying down as well, and when he tried to stand up she stoped him. The war raged on in the back ground, sounds of warriors clashing was every where, but all Josh could think about was how he needed to end this now. Forcing himself up and, earning himself a questioning look from Yaming, he found a nearby sword and took it in his hands. Yaming rose to her feet, steadying herself after swaying a bit and dusted herself off, "I guess there is no use in arguing with you."

Laughing he offered her his hand, "Well shall we?"

"That was pretty good attack . . . I can hardly see straight at the moment."

Lifting Lee by his 'hair' Commander Micheal rubbed his eyes and grinned, "But I don't need to see perfectly to break every bone in your body!"

Slamming his fist into Lee's stomach the sound of cracking and breaking bones echoes through the war, reaching even Josh and Yaming as they walked back towards the raging field below. backing away from Lee Commander Micheal smiled as his opponent started to shake from the blow. He hunched over and started to move back form the Commander, winching in pain, and did not know what to do. He thought as fast has he could, ignoring the pain form the hit, and looked at the Commander for a second before a blue bolt of electricity jolt past them creating a invisible border between the two. Reaching out Commander Micheal was zapped by the boarder and winced in annoyance as a small arc was created while he pulled his fingers away. Both looked to the right, tracing the lightning's path, and the Commander was blasted back by another bolt. As the Commander hit the floor Lee turned and Eden, steam rising from his body while electricity raced across his body.

Outside on the Battle, Saul had seen Black's possession, but could not stop it. He was too busy laying on the ground. The blast had taken some time to recover, and he was finishing up. Now it was too late to stop Bell. Instead he turned to Ike, "Time for round two."

Emerging from the shadows the mechanical assassine scowled and clenched his fist, "You still would rise up against me?"

"Well it looks like I get to enjoy even more fun now," Kisune said as he looked around at all the zombies after he had been thrown into the middle of them. His fingers reverted back to normal while the massive crowd of decaying flesh staggered towards him, but were pierced by the bone blades from his palms, "The best way to kill anything is to remove their head! Without it they're useless!"

Kisune then began to run through the zombies with his arms extended, closelining some and removing the heads off others; a smile on his face as he went.

"So," Destined said, his hands released from their purple blaze. "I take it she's dead?"

Although their fight lasted barely five minutes, Destined felt a strange wave of fatigue; it was Lucifer, reminding him that he hadn't eaten.

Destined sat down on a nearby stone, breathing heavily. He took a sharp object from his accursed hat's mouth and slashed at a nearby prisoner, causing blood to drip everywhere.

"Let that hold you until dinner," Destined said, tossing his hat onto the dying man's body.

Kyou, looked at Lora and Aya with wide eyes, *They've aged physically, but mentally they are almost the same people.* She glanced at Mitch, *Was this his doing? And where is that other girl, Natalie.* She looked at her grandfather and spoke, "There is no need to invoke the ancient language now. But tell me, why have you...." Suddenly Kyou saw something coming at them from the sky... fast, "Watch Out!"

Kyou was about to create an ice shield when Aya stepped between the object and everyone, she pulled out her book and it opened automatically. She looked at the object coming towards them and said a word under her breath so low that no one else could hear. It seemed like nothing happened until it hit, the object hit a massive barrier in front of Aya and the thing was held off by the barrier made of pure energy. Now that it was close enough they could see that it wasn't some random attack or a weapon, it was Lana! Her right first had collided with the barrier while containing a massive amount of lightning as power, but the barrier was holding back her lightning fist.

When Lana saw Bordimour get attacked she focused lightning and instead of failing a long-range shot she punched the ground, launching herself skyward. while falling towards the group she focused more lightning in her fists, when a girl stepped in her path. Lana simply expected to hit her with a lightning fist, but was stopped by a massive energy barrier. *What the hell! This barrier's power is far beyond mine! It could even stop Lord Bordimour.* Lana was reflected off the barrier and landed about 15ft in front of Bordimour and Hachi. She looked at the group in front of her and sensed that the tall man standing next to the old one was extremely powerful, but weak at the same time, but there was the girl who'd stopped her as well as one other girl in the group standing next to the Lady Kyou. Their two power levels were massive, far beyond anything she'd ever witnessed.

Kallen again landed after dodging Alisa's arm cannon, *Damn I can't get enough time in one place to charge the Gepheon Disturber, and without that I can't stop her shield.* Alisa fired another shot and Kallen dodged again, *Wait if I... yes that should work.* As Kallen landed she threw down some smoke pellets surrounding her in a large cloud of smoke. Alisa looked at the smoke cloud, "That's not a problem for me... I'll switch to thermal." For a second Alisa's eyes lit up and then returned to normal, but now she saw everything in thermal readings, and could easily see Kallen in the smoke. "I can see you now..." Alisa raised her arm and aimed at Kallen, "Goodbye." She fired the shot and in the smoke she watched as Kallen jumped up into the air over the shot and directly towards Alisa. Alisa backed off a step as Kallen came down at her, *What are you thinking?*

Cougar got up and in a flash was behind Jamie, "Yeah, you'll suffice, but know that hitting me won't normally be that easy." Cougar spun around Jamie and kicked him under his chin and up into the air before disappearing and reappearing in the air above Jamie and fired a kick straight down on his head sending him flying to the ground head first.

Up on top of the East Southern tower Kiria stood and watched the fighting, *Alisa and Ike better be ready, there's not much time left before I make my move, and I'm not gonna make a mistake because one of them aren't ready. I have no remorse for the city that will soon be nothing more than a memory.*

John chuckled, in a hearty manner, rather than evil. "Oh, I've got more powers than Black for two reasons. First off, I'm in my mind. More importantly... only my body's powers are sealed." As soon as he had finished talking, he was behind Bell's astral form, swinging with his blazing blade. He started the swing at a small distance from her neck, just enough to gain the needed momentum. With his other hand, he used his telekinesis on the female Commander's legs, rendering her incapable of moving from the spot. "I asked nicely." He said as the sword's arc neared its finish.

Saul looked at Black's writhing body, and felt the urge to go to it, but he had William. "Please, I survived one of your team's strongest attacks. I'm not afraid." Saul's hand went up, and the ice began to creep up Ike's left leg. "Besides, I can't afford to lose. Not yet. Come back later, or suffer the consequences of impatience." He said, flat as ever.

Kisune finished hacking through each of the zombie's heads and watched to be sure none of the bodies continued to move. In such a manor that they were a threat. He then walked out of the enclosed area to see where the rest of the fighting was going. That's when he saw Cougar still fighting off Jamie. "I guess I should help him now that I finished my little thing," he said to himself. Kisune ran towards Jamie, preparing to help Cougar.

JOsh jummped at the sound of cracking bones. Ready for battle Josh looked around, when nothing happen he relaxed only to see Yaming still looking around ready for some thing. Josh got as close as he could to her head, then as she truned , he yelled "BOO!". Yaming screamed like Josh was hopeing for, but she also jumped back and blasted him. YAming was painting after the blast and Josh was out cold in a 5 foot crator.

"Why would I leave!? I was thinking I could stay here and take up permanent residence in this body- it has good powers after all," Commander Bell mocked even though she still had yet to free herself from the hand which held onto her tightly; with that final mock, a long blade appeared in John's hand and ignited. John chuckled, in a hearty manner, rather than evil, "Oh . . . I've got more powers than Black for two reasons. First off, I'm in my mind. More importantly . . . only my body's powers are sealed."

"Wha-" was the only thing the astonished Commander could manage to say before John had vanished and appeared behind her. Swinging his blazing rapier at just the right speed to gain the needed momentum, John used his other hand to perform telekinesis, and rendered her legs incapable of budging an inch.

"I asked nicely," he mentioned as the sword's arc neared its finish and went clean through the target. Outside the battle Destined had been watching Black's body wraith in pain as the two fought within the astral realm until the body slumped to his/her knees; Saul having noticed as well. Releasing his hands from their purple fire, "SO I take it she's dead?"

Although their fight lasted barely five minutes, Destined felt a strange wave of fatigue; it was Lucifer, reminding him that he hadn't eaten. Sitting down on a nearby stone while breathing heavily, he took a knife from Lucifer's maw, and noticed the body rise from the ground. Laughing Black's voice patterns had yet to return, "I will not fall so easily!"

Deep within the mind John's attack, though hitting, merely passed through Commander Bell's throat as she floated up above him, mocking him all the while. Taking her own head from her shoulders the Commander taunted, "Tell me this . . . how do you kill a ghost?"

"What honestly got into your head to make you believe you'd win? If you simply yield I will let ten of your comrades leave with their lives"

"Cedo maiori [i yield to a greater person]," Kyou forced out before something or someone caused the demon to release Kyou from his grip and sent him flying into the decapitated building. Coughing Kyou took a hand that was held out to her and looked up to see Lora and Aya standing before her. Her shock was doubled, no . . . tripled when she saw that not only had the two children left behind in the North for training had tom to aid them but the entire Northern Army as well! Standing a few feet away her grandfather, suited in his old country's colors, was beside Mitch who likewise was wearing the same pattern and colors. Glancing over the Northern General smiled, "per iunctus vox nos mos pugna per factum neque nec lacuna With united powers we will fight with actions and not words."

"Yeah . . . and you do know that won't stop him for long, right grandfather?" Kyou retorted and jumped when Lora slapped her on the back. Looking over Kyou couldn't help but notice that both girls had grown unbelievably fast, in fact it appeared they had aged ten years, "I think it'd be sad if that demon was taken out so quickly, right Aya?"

"I guess, but don't you think now is the wrong time for that Lora?" Aya half complained half agreed, smiling while the Southern Rebels cheered and began fighting with renewed vigor. Watching the Northern Army chase after the, now fleeing, Southern Army Lora and Aya couldn't help but smile; Kyou, watching the two girls with wide eyes, couldn't help but notice, "They've aged physically," stopping she could see them making childish faces and mocking the enemy which Kyou couldn't help chuckle at, "But I guess mentally they are pretty much the same people." After the war had resumed to include the Northern Army Lora and Aya walked over and helped Kyou to her feet, asking so many questions she hardly had any time to answer the first; glancing occasionally to see Mitch walking away, which puzzled her.

"Girls . . . girls," the Northern General said patting them on their heads, "Why not let Lady Kyou catch her breath, hmm?"

"Ah, sorry," was the unified answer while his great great granddaughter looked at him and spoke, "Sir? Why is the Northern Military here? I thought the rules- Watch out!!!"

Turning around the three spotted what had made Kyou shout in earnest, an immense attack being shot their way, and before Kyou was able to create her ice shield Aya stepped in front of her. Sliding her hand into her pocket she revealed her book and it flipped to a page by it's own accord; glowing once it had reached the intended page number. Closing her eyes Aya muttered a word under her breath, nothing appearing to have changed, and Kyou shoved them aside intended on taking the full force of the blow. Yet the attack was deflected off of a now materializing barrier of pure energy; which shone for a brief second before returning to invisibility. Having been reflected to the ground everyone say something rise from the crater, Lana!

"So it was here?" Lora asked just to make sure, receiving a nod from her friends. Watching the Southern fighter they could see her right fist, which had collided with the barrier, bleeding while a massive amount of lightning poured from it. Glaring at them Lana breathed heavily, "What the hell was that!? That barrier is something else . . . far beyond my powers . . . possibly even Lord Bordimour!" Glancing to her side Lana saw Hachi kneel down, examining those in front of him, "That old man is extremely powerful, but weak at the same time. But the girl who stopped you sister dear . . . as well as one other girl in the group, next to the Lady Kyou, their two power levels are massive; far beyond anything we've ever witnessed."

"And," their master chimed stepping between them, his tail sliding back and forth on the ruined ground, "Does that scare you?"

"Not at all my Lord!" Hachi and Lana exclaimed standing up, ready to serve their master to the end. Seeing the demon lord and his servants heading in their direction the Northern General gave a warm comforting sigh before stepping up and standing in front of the three, "So you have sneaked your way into the South Demon Prince?"

"And I see that you are still relying on that foolhardy friend of yours . . . old codger," Lord Bordimour retorted with a grin, somehow amused at the old man's title for him. Though the tension was building the Northern General never stopped smiling before finally waving his hand in front of his face, "Though I had promised you a rematch all those years ago demon . . . I have more pressing matters to attend to at the moment. After all, none of us will benefit if the Southern Legendary is disturbed not will we?"

"The Southern Legendary, here? I would guess he would, but why would the South not gain from waking him up?" Lana questioned to her brother, "I suppose that he is too uncontrollable sister dear."

"I would think so," Lord Bordimour said keeping an eye on the Northern General while he walked back to Lora, Aya and Kyou; all the while smiling. Patting his great great granddaughter the shoulder he asked, "I know it's much to ask of you my dear . . . and while you're still so young . . . please settle a stupid old man's score for him?"

"Bo-," Lora started before he put his finger to her lips, hushing her, "Lora . . . Aya . . . I've overseen your training with Mitch, I know you'll be able to stand beside the others and win this fight. Do me proud girls . . ."

Getting in a sprinting position the Northern General shot off in the direction Mitch had left for at amazing speeds, kicking up pebbles and dust as he went; though it did not bother those who prepared to fight. Popping their knuckles Lana and Hachi, in a moment of unclarity, stepped in front of their master, "So he went and left us with the side kicks?"

"Looks like is sister dear," Hachi replied before Lord Bordimour smashed his tail into the ground and gave a enraged roar that frightened everyone around him; his grey cloak combusting in a blaze of hellfire. The horns that once were hidden well under the hood of his outfit now jutted out before splitting into four separate outcroppings. His nails elongated before the hellfire overcame them as well, making what appeared to be lava drip from the tips. Backing away Lana and Hachi continued to watch their Lord's unnerving transformation, his grey cloak metalicizing into armor that cling to his muscles; the shoulders becoming razor sharp spikes. Smashing his tail, now barbed, into the ground he bellowed his commands, "Tear them apart limb by limb!!!"

"Ready Lora" Aya called back, her book flipping to yet another page, "Ready . . . Kyou?"

"Good to go," she replied; charging with her comrades into battle. Hearing Commander Bell's taunts, which were being voiced outside as well, Destined held the knife against his open palm and quickly yanked on the handle, drawing blood in a small pool. Licking it's lips Lucifer’s tongue reached out to lap up the blood forming in its master's hand, "Let that hold you until dinner. We still have work too do . . ."

"Time for round two," a voice called out, emerging from the shadows, the mechanical assassin scowled and clenched his fist, "You still would rise up against me?"

"Please, I've survived one of your strongest attacks- I'm not afraid," Saul answered bluntly, his hand moving up and covering Ike's left leg with ice, "Besides . . . I cannot afford to lose to you . . . come back later of suffer the consequences of impatience."

Turning to leave Saul's shoulder was shot through by one of Ike's energy beams, the machine cackling as the blood dripped to the ground, "I missed . . ."

"Yeah, you'll suffice, but know that hitting me won't normally be that easy," Cougar said getting up and appearing behind Jamie as he choked Vera, who was know unconscious; bordering on being dead. Cougar spun around Jamie, kicking him under the chin and realizing he had made contact with nothing. Looking around he noticed the people were moving slower than normal, as if they were in slow motion, until they finally stopped moving all together. Not a sound could be heard, yet Cougar didn't let his guard down, and began to walk; his footsteps echoing almost like he was in a giant cave. Examining some of the people as he stepped by them they appeared to be more statue-like than living people, but something moving caught his attention in the distance. To his surprise Natalie was racing towards him, tears in her eyes, and was moving her mouth like she was yelling something to him. Glad to see her after their long time apart Cougar's happiness turned to dismay when the shadow image of Jamie loomed behind her; tentacles twisted back and forth. Seeing those massive black living spears rise behind Natalie made Cougar's heart jump, giving him more than enough cause to use his alter powers to race towards her and save her. But if only . . . for when Cougar took a step he began to slow down like everybody else and was helpless to save Natalie as the tentacles pierced through her back, forcing it's way up and through her body; the sounds of bones breaking and skin being ripped apart echoing around Cougar. Finally, with a gasp, the ends of Jamie's appendages squeezed through and out of Natalie's eyes, nose, mouth and ears with blood dripping before ripping her into pieces; Jamie vanishing, leaving his laugh echoing alongside Natalie's dying gasp.

Whether frozen by despair or whatever had caused him to slow down Cougar stood amongst the other frozen bodies, his heart heavy and his body numb from what he had witnessed. Then a voice called out to him, small at first, but growing loudly with each second that ticked by. The frozen bodies around Cougar turned to face him in a mechanical fashion resembling a robot and each face was that of Natalie; yet each so profoundly hideous from any imaginable tortures Cougar could hardly recognize some of the ghastly visages. Finding his legs able to move Cougar dashed at light speeds to escape their voices, echoing, repeating and calling in unison, "Why didn't you save me Cougar? I thought you could protect me."

"So much for the illustrious Northern Commander! Can't even save a single woman," Jamie said breaking the pattern; though not ending it though it had died down for Cougar to hear him. Why he bothered to look up at Jamie is unknown, but Cougar could see Jamie had become a demon blacker than a moonless night with yellow glowing eyes and extended fingers which held onto a perfect resemblance of the true Natalie. Laughing Jamie looked down when Cougar stopped, hearing the Natalie within Jamie's hands yell to him, "Cougar!!!"

"That looks like the end of them," Kisune said when he had finished hacking through each of the zombie's heads; though some of the decapitated bodies continued to wander around. Looking up and to his right Kisune spotted Jamie and Cougar, eyes locked, yet not making any other motions; almost like a deadly game of 'whoever blinks first looses'. Stepping forward he thought, "I guess I should help him now that I finished my little thing." Kisune ran towards Jamie, preparing to help Cougar, but was suddenly thrown back by somebody and then slugged in the back. Rolling on his sides two men stood before him and, his eyes readjusting, appeared to be the same person; Commander William. Shaking his head Kisune stood on shaky legs, "I must've been hit harder than I thought . . . I'm seeing double!"

"I can fix that," the Southern Commander replied before landing another blow on Kisune's chin, sending him flying near the edge of the battlefield. Far from the battle Josh rose from the ground, popping his back and shoulders after regaining some of his energy, and looked around. A few feet away Yaming had been watching the fight while regaining her own energy, not knowing her husband was sneaking up behind her, and looked up at the sky. Taking a big breath, intending on scaring Yaming, Josh instead screamed himself when something crashed behind him; leaving a five foot crater. Turning around Yaming was ready to fire, stopping only when she saw her husband cringing in front of her, a smoking pile of rubble at his heels; Kisune crawling out from it, "Ok . . . that hurt twice as much."

"I would think so," Commander William replied rematerializing between Josh and Yaming, making the two leap back in surprise. Having leapt back Kallen again landed after dodging Alisa's arm cannon, "Damn I can't get enough time in one place or another to charge the Distrupter . . . and without it I can't stop her shield." Alisa fired another shot and Kallen dodged yet again but this time threw down a smoke pellet that would give her enough time. Alisa, not bothered by the smoke screen, shook her head and commented, "That's not a problem for me . . . I'll just switch over to thermal sensors."

For a second Alisa's eyes lit up before returning to normal with a red tint, now seeing in the thermal spectrum, and could easily spot Kallen ducking down within the smoke. Raising her arm, aiming for a kill shot, she fired into the thick blanket. The blast streaked through the clouds but missed its intended target when she jumped up into the air and directly towards Alisa. Stepping back, covering her eyes to block out the sun's glare, she could see Kallen descending upon her position, "What is she thinking!?"

Slamming her fist into the ground, for Alisa had easily dodged the attack, Kallen shot out a wave of electrical energy that began to disrupt Alisa's thermal readings; making them become fuzzy before returning to its normal clarity. Shaking her head Alisa returned her sight to normal, though unable to prevent her vision from occasionally becoming fuzzy, while Kallen stood up. Holding the Gepheon Disturber in front of her Kallen showed the reminiscent energy fading from it, causing Alisa too look at her own device to discover it unresponsive, "What!?"

"You fell for it . . . hook, line, and sinker!"

"So how awake do you think he is?" the Northern General asked while he walked up the steep hill with Mitch. Closing his eyes Mitch began to use his powers to sense the other Legendary's energy level, knowing that if it was increasing or had spiked since they left he was waking up, but it had remained the same. Opening his eyes and, without having to say it, conveyed his message to the life long friend, "Well that’s good . . . we should keep it that way."

Reaching the peak both men took deep breaths and came to realize they were not alone. Afar from them, on top of the fallen East Southern tower, stood Kiria watching the happenings of down below. Speaking out loud, though to himself, he remarked about 'not much time' and 'make my move' which caused the two too become concerned. Standing up each let enough power free that he turned, having finally sensed their presence, and showed no emotion. Smiling the Northern General gave a courteous bow, "So you plan on making a big move soon? I do hope it has nothing to do with what is left of this city. Right Mitch?"

"Right Bob," Mitch agreed naming the General for the first time, "After all destroying this city would be the sure fire way of waking up Donald . . . though you know him as the Legendary of the South."

Eden body and veins flew with radiation and high level electricity. He was overloading and outward flowing with extra radiation just on the tip of his finger tips. Edens now charging body moved in up apuon the Commander that has been fighting Lee for this time. Eden just gave this Commander a cold death like stare at him. Eden saw the fear as he laid on the floor and Eden knew that this Commander saw how much power Eden had in him. Eden raised one of his hands at the Commander and smiled at him with a evil look in his eyes that after all of both Eden's and Lee's travels, Lee has never seen this look on Eden. Eden faced the Commander one last time with his hand now charging with electricity and looked down at him. "Your power maybe brute force, but mine is something far more powerful." And with the last words leaving Eden's mouth and lips the Charge form his hands exploded shooting bolts of electricity and waves of radiation at the downed Commander.

Saul grunted, but watched as his shoulder healed back, immediately. He looked at where his wound had been, and noticed the hole in his clothing, nothing more. "Tsk, That was my cloak." He mumbled. He was wondering how to beat a robot, but he had a clue. He let the ice creep up hims slowly, and monologued in the meantime. "Well, I have a question. Why are you fighting with them, huh? What reason is there for that?" He asked, grasping at whatever straws he could find.

John cocked his head like a dog does when it's confused. "What? Kill a ghost, eh? Not that hard. This IS my Head. And I can do as my please while you are inside of it.Think about this- My telekinesis would not have worked on you if you were completely a ghost, now would it? No, as Telekinesis affects physical matter, per se. This is my head, what I say is physical IS!!" As he said this, he let his telekinesis pour out on the Commander, and she could feel her body become a solid. He narrowed his eyes as he assessed her. "So, Bell. do you know what a burn feels like?" He lit his rapier ablaze from his position. "Probably not, considering you are a ghost. You've always been like that, so far as your mind says. Again, in my head, in my jurisdiction. Too bad, all good things must come to an end." With that, he swung his blade down as hard as possible, sending a wave of searing flames at Bell.

(Forgive me of my post if anything is wrong.)

Sky bursted through the clouds overhead in ragged and ripped clothing. He was sure this was area where a couple of supers were fighting, and scoped out anything or anyone that seemed slightly fimiliar, but couldn't find anything. He had been flying for almost an hour now, with his stamina steadily decreasing.

'I can't keep this up. I need to find someone, or stop looking...' Sky thought to himself, then spotted two figures below that seemed to be in a battle. 'Just my luck!'

Sky slowed and flew down a little lower to get a look at the two persons.

"It him!" Lucifer cackled.

Destined sensed a presense above him, a weak warrior perhaps, bolting toward the ground in an unorthodox fashion. He was tired, no doubt. Destined looked up to see his old accomplice. Grinning, Sestined Shot a bolt of flames up at him. Whether they hit him or they didn't, it would surely gain his alarmed attention.

"Heh. Long time no see, Sky," He said in a low voice.

A soldier from the Western Army walked into the chamber of the Western General and when he got half way to the general he saluted in respect. "Sir, the soldier your request to meet with is now arriving at the main entrance to the base. He'll be arriving in approximately twelve minutes..." The Western General looked up from his battle plans with a smirk and a horribly devious look in his eyes. "Good, good. Send him in as soon as he arrives so that I may brief him on his assignment." The Western General said, returning back to his battle plans. The soldier that had once entered The Western General's chamber saluted and exited the same way he came into the chamber...

A few minutes later a new soldier opened the doors to the chamber, made it halfway to The Western General, and saluted to him respectively. "You wanted my council." The soldier asked, standing up straight and steady and awaiting The Western Generals response. "Yes, I have summoned you for a new assignment, a tracking mission of sorts. I wanted you to track, this man..." The Western General through a picture to the soldier and he caught it just as swiftly as it was thrown. The soldier looked at it and smirked with destine. "Keh, a lower class soldier with almost no skill. Why would I won't to tail some lower class piece of trash." The Western General merely laughed. "You will follow him because it's what I will you to do. Follow him and see exactly what he does and then report back to me with any important details..." The soldier said nothing more, saluted to the general, and walked out the door to start his mission.

ooc: I'mmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Archived