Struggle Of Powers

Jake the Sage

Aya smiled to her closest friend, "Lora remember, you attack I'll defend. And Lady Kyou, don't react to their attacks I'll have you covered." Aya stared at Lana, Hachi, and Bordimour with a predatory grin completely unlike the person she used to be. "Ready... GO!" At Aya's mark Kyou made four Ice People who charged at Bordimour along with herself with ice on her feet making her slide along the ground faster than she could run. Then she stopped and the four Ice People stopped around Bordimour, the five of them creating a pentagram around him, each blowing a glittering mist out of their mouths towards Bordimour. While Kyou controlled the Ice People and herself a part of her was hestitant, *I hope Aya can actually protect us otherwise I'm making myself wide open for a longrange attack, but then Lora knows what Aya can do and trusts her comepletely so why shouldn't I.*

Cougar ran towards Jamie who was holding Natalie, but just as his hand was to touch hers, she vanished. He turned to see Jamie standing behind him with a body lying at his feet, it took a second, but Cougar immediately recognized the intricate braid of Natalie's bronze hair on the body and upon a closer inspection it he knew it was her and opened his mouth as if to scream. Instead a weak pathetic whine came from his lips, and he was hunched over on his hands and knees shocked into paralysis. But all this was happening inside Cougar's head, in reality Cougar had fallen to his knees and was staring at the sky with such a terrified look on his face that the sheer sight of him would send shivers down someone's spine, and Jamie stood a few feet away simply staring down at Cougar with a slight glow in his eyes as he used his power on Cougar.

Alisa looked at Kallen in shock, "What did you do? It's not working at all..... dammit!" Alisa seemed to space out for a moment and then regained her composure, "I see it's this... " She reached onto her arm and pulled of a small clip-like object, "This is a shock-bug, meant to short circut a system, After hiding in the smoke you through some of these at me while I wasn't using my shield, but you should have known better than to use that on me, although I'm surprised you didn't make a move on me just know while I figured it out and couldn't use my shield..... OH DAMN YOU JUST USED IT TO BUY STATIONARY TIME!" Alisa looked back at Kallen to see a round object in her left hand. Kallen smirked, "You guessed it, I made you think that was the trick while this was the real trick," Kallen through the object into the air where it burst releasing 8 smaller oblong items which stopped in midair floating around Alisa who's body suddenly slowed down and froze. "Although you can't move you can till see and hear so... this is the Gepheon Disturber it releases a special kind of waves that freeze technology, basically as long as these are around you, you're harmless, but I can't enter the field either or my right arm and suit will shut down. So what to do....."

"Don't get too cocky!" Koya exclaimed stabbing his energy sword through a soldier before ripping him right down the middle' date=' not being able to stop laughing himself. There was something about a bloody war for independance that got the better of any sensible man. Ducking down he could feel the four paws of Tiberius' wolf form leap off of him, using him as a makeshift spring board, and bit into the abdomin of another solder before warping back into a human to charge at another person. It wasn't just Koya and Tiberius who was enjoying the battle, everywhere one would turn the twisted smiles of those enjoying the battle . . . painted across each and every slave's face . . . could be spotted. Even Akima, who had never been a voilent person before, could feel the rush and enjoyed it. [i']"Is Destined rubbing off on me?"[/i] he thought for a milisecond before using his powers over gravity to crush the skulls of multipule enemies. Akima smiled and laughed darkly, enjoying the bloodlust and chaos.

"Akima watch out!" Koya yelled before he shoved his friend down, knocking him out of his enthrallment, and took a blow from a headless soldier. Stopping his own attack on one of the guards Tiberius looked over in shock to as the headless soldier's blade barried itself deep into Koya's shoulder. Turning to aid him the guard who he had just finished with his own martial arts twitched and stood up despite her legs being broken beyond the point of repair. The cackle of a young woman's laugh made them shiver as the Southern General appeared through the mist atop the shoulders of fallen rebels, "Dear me . . . it seems I've stumbled upon a few little bugs have found their way into my hive. Looks like the Queen is going to have to deal with them."

With a look of bloodlust in his eyes Akima stood up from where Koya knocked him to the ground, "Queen you say.... you're just the Southern General, nothing more. You're not immortal... but then again down here where the people are vermin you are a Queen, so you're the Queen of Vermin, little pests which I'll wipe out along with you!" Akima raised both his arms out with his hands facing palms up, "Take this!" A wave of gravitational force pulsed from Akima's body leveling soldeirs all around him tearing them in half crushing them, imploding them, tossing them into the air from which then hit the ground and died, and trapping Koya on the ground where he was still after tackling Akima.

Kiria smiled down at the remains of the city and the massive battle going on inside it's walls. "Well their time is almost up, in less that five minutes I'll make my move and there won't be enough left of this place to remind anyone of it's former existence. Total annihilation... that is my gift to you... Southern Nation...."

In a facility deep within the Western Territory, in a Facility in the Banora Valley a researcher walked out of a sealed area. The researcher walked to another section of the facility and walked through a door labelled Facility Supervisor. The researcher spoke to his supervisor, "Sir, we must relay a message to the Western General. The subject, he is awake and fully healed. Currently he is reading his book and requests that the Western General come here... he wishes to speak with the General about a promise that the General made to him." The supervisor nodded and activated a private channel to the Western General's current military base, "I'll do that right now, in the meantime try to make him as comfortable as possible... and as calm as possible, we don't want a repeat of last time." The researcher nodded and left the office.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Don't get too cocky!" Koya exclaimed stabbing his energy sword through a soldier before ripping him right down the middle, not being able to stop laughing himself. There was something about a bloody war for independance that got the better of any sensible man. Ducking down he could feel the four paws of Tiberius' wolf form leap off of him, using him as a makeshift spring board, and bit into the abdomin of another solder before warping back into a human to charge at another person. It wasn't just Koya and Tiberius who was enjoying the battle, everywhere one would turn the twisted smiles of those enjoying the battle . . . painted across each and every slave's face . . . could be spotted. Even Akima, who had never been a voilent person before, could feel the rush and enjoyed it. "Is Destined rubbing off on me?" he thought for a milisecond before using his powers over gravity to crush the skulls of multipule enemies. Akima smiled and laughed darkly, enjoying the bloodlust and chaos.

"Akima watch out!" Koya yelled before he shoved his friend down, knocking him out of his enthrallment, and took a blow from a headless soldier. Stopping his own attack on one of the guards Tiberius looked over in shock to as the headless soldier's blade barried itself deep into Koya's shoulder. Turning to aid him the guard who he had just finished with his own martial arts twitched and stood up despite her legs being broken beyond the point of repair. The cackle of a young woman's laugh made them shiver as the Southern General appeared through the mist atop the shoulders of fallen rebels, "Dear me . . . it seems I've stumbled upon a few little bugs have found their way into my hive. Looks like the Queen is going to have to deal with them."

Slowly standing up from his spot on the grou, Akima twisted his head slowly, and those watching could see the look of bloodlust in his eyes. Cracking his back Akima rolled his head around and then looked directly at the Southern General through her mass of puppet corpses, "Queen you say!? You're just another stupid human . . . a pathetic general trying to act all powerful . . . and nothing more!"

Letting out a small stream of chuckles Akima raised both of his arms up, the movements as if the arms were limp, and then with a flick of his wrists sent a wave coarsing through the air at the Southern General. Sending out wave after wave of gravity from his body, Akima laughed while the attack leveled soldiers all around him . . . tearing them in half, crushing them and tossed them high into the air; not realizing, or caring, that the attack had also trapped Koya on the ground. Though the attack was powerful the Southern General had been prepared and used her strings to almost zip-line herself up into the air once one of the dead soldiers had been thrown high into the air. Using the corpses and anchors she zip-lined from place to place, effectively avoiding Akima's attacks and counter attacking whenever she got the chance; though through his hysteria Akima couldn't see the truth behind her 'pathetic' tactics. But Koya, trapped at ground level, could see all too clearly what she was planning and understood why she had been named the Southern General. Lifting his head as high as he could Koya attempted to warn Akima, "You have to stop!!! You're playing into her hand!"

"Ugh!" Commander Micheal cried as Eden's attack shot him back, slamming hard into the ground, and slowly slumped into the crator he had made. With the Commander incompasitated for the moment Lee turned and Eden, steam rising from his body while electricity raced across his body. Looking at him Lee could see Eden's body and veins pumping pure radiation through them, creating a high level of electricity to be generated inside his body. In the time span it took Lee to blink Eden had moved his radiation charged body in position to stand above the fallen Commander, giving him a cold stare and was meet back with the same look. Eden raised one of his hands at the Commander and smiled at him with an evil look in his eyes; one that Lee had never seen before. Pointing his finger at the Commander he knew his body wouldn't be able to move for a couple more seconds, enough time to finish this fight, and gave his last words as he looked down at him, "You're power maybe brute force . . . but mine is something far more powerful . . ."

With the last words leaving Eden's lips the charged electricity from his hands exploded in a voilent bolt of electricity that coarsed through Commander Micheal's body, making his eyes and mouth open wide with agony and pain, and continued as smoke began to rise from his body. Eden's evil expression continued as the Commander began to die, but stopped when the sound of breaking bone reached his ears and saw that the Commander had moved through the pain and broke his right leg; causing Eden's attack to stop once the pain took hold. Slumping to the ground Eden screamed in pain, the bone in his leg shattered, and looked at the laughing Commander. Steam rose from all over his body, which was nearly completely burnt, and could see something else. Where there should have been a hole in his chest, from the power of his attack, it had somehow been moved to the side, making the attack pierce through his shoulder. Breathing heavy through the pain Eden confirmed his suspicions, while Lee helpped him stand, "You moved my attack to save your life . . . and then shattered my leg . . . hu?"

"Somewhat," Commander answered through a raspy voice, letting a light bit of laughter escape his lips while his eyes slowly closed, "I prevented . . . instant death to . . . shatter your leg . . . but this battle . . . is yours . . ."

Turning to walk, or limp as the case may be, Eden and Lee stopped once they hear Commander Micheal call out once more, "Though I will . . . die . . . I'll take solice in knowing . . . you'll never . . . be able to walk again!!!!"

"Lora remember, you attack and I'll defend," Aya said with a smile to her closest friend, "And Lady Kyou? Don't react to their attacks . . . I'll have you covered."

"I already know the plan dummy," Lora mocked with a grin, staring at Hachi while Lana watched Lana. Aya examined Lana with a predatory grin, completely unlike the person she used to be, and Kyou was suprised at the difference a few weeks of training did for her confidence; unable to grasp the realisty of what they had truly been through. Standing up Aya threw her book into the air and took a deep breath, catching it before yelling, "GO!"

At Aya's shout Kyou made four ice clones, who charged at Bordimour along with herself, and then stopped around the Demon Commander; catching a bolt of lighting in her perifial vision as Lora and Hachi went at it. The five of them created a pentagram around him, each blowing a glittering mist out of their mouths towards Lord Bordimour, and even though she was in mid battle Kyou found a part of her was hestitant, "I hope Aya can actually protect us . . . otherwise I am making myself wide open for a longrange attack . . . but then Lora knows what Aya can do and trusts her completely . . . so why shouldn-" Her thoughts interrupted by Lord Bordimour's cries she snapped back in focus to see him leaping towards her, having instantly melted the ice clones with ease, "You seem to have your concerns else where Northern Brat!"

Using his claws to dig into Kyou's back he threw her hard into the ground and slammed his foot deep into her stomach, twisting as he pressed down to increase the pain she'd be recieving, but never lifted his foot. Twisting his tail around her neck and slithering up her face Lord Bordimour taunted her with how he'd easily snap her neck, insulting Aya by stating that 'a foolish child like her was worthless in battle', and lifted Kyou up to eye level. Laughing his hands ignited and he slammed them into her stomach, causing steam to rise as her skin began burning, Kyou's legs kicking helplessly as she screaming in pain; catching Aya's attention. who had her hands full with both Lana and Hachi's super speed. Turning in stride Aya shouted as Kyou gave another scream, "Kyou!!!"

"Aya! Your back!" Lora called, blocking one of Hachi's attacks while Lana approached Aya from her blind spot. Without hesitation she sent a bolt of lightning ripping through Aya's entire body, the attack exiting out of the side of her stomach, and then took hold of her hair so she couldn't fly away. Rapidly slamming her fist into Aya's back Lana smiled, enjoying overpowering someone she had percieved as more powerful at the begining of the battle; thinking that her superior speed would allow her an easy win. Hachi, even though he was a twin, was thinking the same things as he slowly walked towards Lora and then swiftly kicked her in the chin before slamming his knee into her forehead. Throwing her to the ground Hachi taunted, "So you honestly thought you could defeat us?"

"Well yeah," Lora answered back through a laugh, wipping the blood from her mouth, not bothering to remove the blood from her eyes. Standing up Lora gave a shallow breath and then a deep one, Hachi watching with some amusement, but gasped when Lora's power began to really show. A primal scream erupted from her mouth as her power washed over her, rejuvinating her wounds and making a cloak of energy around her while she looked at Hachi; who was now very . . . very concerned about his chances of winning. In a few seconds Lora had slammed her fist so hard into Hachi's face that it cracked his skull and sent him through the ground, but didn't kill him. Having heard the blast Lana took her attention away from Aya for a minute, "Brother!"

"Hey," Aya whispered with a grin before slamming her fist into her shoulder and shattering the bone completely, making Lana pass out instantly. With a quick glance each knew what to do and Aya ran to save Kyou from Lord Bordimour.

"Time for round two," a voice called out, emerging from the shadows, the mechanical assassin scowled and clenched his fist, "You still would rise up against me?"

"Please, I've survived one of your strongest attacks- I'm not afraid," Saul answered bluntly, his hand moving up and covering Ike's left leg with ice, "Besides . . . I cannot afford to lose to you . . . come back later of suffer the consequences of impatience."

Turning to leave Saul's shoulder was shot through by one of Ike's energy beams, the machine cackling as the blood dripped to the ground, "I missed . . ."

"Tsk . . . what was my favorite cloak," Saul said, his shoulder healing immediately, and noticing the hole left in the cloth. Turning to the sound of ice breaking he pondered how to beat a robot, having not a clue, and watched as Ike broke free of the last bit of ice. He let the ice creep up hims slowly, and monologued in the meantime, "Well, I have a question. Why are you fighting with them, huh? What reason is there for that?"

"I am not alligned with the South," Ike said while his arms morphed into swords. Walking towards Saul his pace began to quicken until he was in full sprint, "I fight whom my master commands . . . and that means I shall take your head!"

"You fell for it . . . hook, line, and sinker!" Kallen yelled as her tactic worked as planned. Alisa, shocked from the attack, screamed in confusion, "What did you do!? It's . . . it's not wokring at all . . . damn you!"

Alisa seemed to space out for a moment and then regained her composure, looking at her arm, and pulled off a small clip-like object, "I should have guessed. This is a shock-bug- meant to short circut a system. After hiding in the smoke you through some of these at me while I wasn't using my shield, but you should have known better than to use that on . . . me?"

Alisa looked back at Kallen, who was smiling, to see a round object in her left hand, "Seems you figured out my plan finally . . . though a bit too late."

Throwing the object into the air, where it burst, the device released eight smaller items which stopped in midair and floated around Alisa's body; which suddenly slowed down and eventually froze. Walking over to Alisa Kallen smuggly tapped her knuckles on her enemy's forehead, "Although you can't move, you can still see and hear. This is a special kind of weapon that is meant to freeze technology. So as long as these are around you, you're harmless . . . but I it's not like I'm unaffected either."

Walking out of the area Alisa could see Kallen's right arm reactivate, Kallen's coloring also lightening up as she took a deep breath, and then felt a sudden sensation of something being pushed against her. Turning quickly Kallen saw something or someone tackle Alisa out of the area and into safety, the smoke clearing to reveal that it was Saul who had knocked the enemy out of a pure victory. A shot rang out as Kallen felt warm blood soaking her shoulder while Ike walked through the smoke towards them, "Alisa you fool! We are out of time- move out!!!"

Though John was fighting Commander Bell within his own phyce, it left the Commander able to control his body and strike out at Destined. Evenly matched Destined would be able to block the attacks but never land a successfull counterattack which lead to a complete stand-still. Slamming their fists together Black and Destined flew back from the force they generated, both falling to their knees and dripping sweat. Jumping on his master's head Lucifer cackled, pointing up, "It's him!"

"What!?" sensing a presense above him, he was tired no doubt, but was actually happy to see an old accomplice heading his way to give some needed help; Destined laughing to himself that he had finally found himself in a position he actually needed assistance. Grinning Destined stood back up and shot a bolt of flames up at him, weither they hit or not he didn't mind, "Heh . . . long time no see . . . Sky!"

"Hey now! Just my luck," Sky mused to himself while he avoided the 'attack' from Destined; having noticed them while he was above the clouds. Everything had seemed so out of scope in the air, but know down below the clouds he had a real dose of the toll this war was taking on everyone. One paying a high toll was Cougar . . .

He had ran towards Jamie, who was holding Natalie hostage, but just as his hand was to toucher hers . . . they both vanished. Laughter echoing from behind him Cougar turned to see Jamie sitting behind him, using a body as a seat, and it took a second but Cougar recognized the intricate braid of Natalie's bronze hair on the body; realizing that it was on fact her. Opening his mouth as if to scream, instead a weak pathetic whine came from his lips and he hunched over on his hands and knees, with tears falling from his face. Leaning over Jamie gave a wide grin, almost Chesher Cat-like, and patted the dead woman's face, "Are those tears I see? The great Cougar has been brought to tears over something so meaningless?"

Rage replacing his sorrow Cougar stood, tears still flowing, and raced at amazing speeds before slamming his fist so hard into Jamie's head that it ripped it clear off his shoulders. Once the head stopped rolling Cougar looked down to see that it was Natalie's head, his hands covered in her blood, and heard the decapitated herad speak, "Why Cougar?"

Turning to ash the body blew away as Cougar's sorrow and panic grew. Turning to run away from what he 'had done' Cougar's eyes grew wide when Natalie's image began to appear everywhere, surrounding him no matter where he ran and all chanting the same thing, "Why Cougar!?"

Looking up Cougar can see one Natalie away from the rest, and hope lifted his heart, thinking this was the true Natalie. Breaking free with a massive jump Cougar was merely inches away before Jamie appeared from the shadows and slammed him back to the ground. Getting back up Cougar found himself somewhere else, in a red meadow of white roses covered in Natalie's blood. Looking up the hill he could see himself holding Nataslie's torn body; the echoes of Jamie's laughter haunting him. But all this was happening inside Cougar's head, in reality Cougar had fallen to his knees and was staring at the sky with such a terrified look on his face that the sheer sight of him would send shivers down someone's spine, and Jamie stood a few feet away simply staring down at Cougar with a slight glow in his eyes as he used his power on Cougar. Taking a step towards Cougar, Jamie's arm became a black drill and aimed for his enemy's head but a voice made him pause, "No Cougar!!!"

Tell me this . . . how do you kill a ghost?" Commander Bell mocked, occupying enough time to allow her control of the body to kill Destined; which then she planned to claim and finish and exhausted Black off. John cocked his head like a dog does when it's confused, "What? Kill a ghost, eh? Not that hard. This IS my Head . . . and I can do as my please while you are inside of it!"

Smiling John let his telekinesis pour out on the Commander and she could feel her body become a solid, making her eyes widen with shock, but then looked angerly at John. Both of their eyes narrowed and he assessed her, "So, Bell? Do you know what a burn feels like? Probably not, considering you are a ghost."

Letting his rapier set ablaze John raised it to his face, suprised somewhat that Commander Bell looked like she was begining to panic a bit, and took a step towards her. What John didn't know was that Bell had been alive at one point, but was murdered by a jealous lover over a pure mistake; which was why she became a ghost in the first place. And out of all the ways Bell could have died . . . it was a fire that had taken her life and know in this moment another man was about to take away her life once more with fire. Seeing him take step forward Bell turned to run in fear, not wanting to die, and John called out, "Again . . . my head . . . my jurisdiction! Too bad all good things must come to and end . . ."

With that he swung his blade down as hard as possible, sending a wave of searing flames at Bell. The flames ate at her back, making Bell feel the same familiar sensations that she had went through in life, but this time it was not a slow death that she had been dealt. Like an oil soaked rag the flames quickly consumed her flesh and bone, her screams hollow through the roar of fire, and then turned to ash. Seathing the blade John grinned feeling Black demanding control once more, "Game- Set- Match!"

"No!" the voice had called out in time to free Cougar from the spell and knock Jamie back. Looking up Cougar could see the real Natalie standing before him, some blood on her cheek and the familiar smile, so that the battlefield couldn't be heard. Standing quickly Cougar embraced Natalie in a passionate kiss, thankful it had only been a lie, and once they broke the embrace he told her 'nothing will ever happen to you.' Once more the black veil that had encompassed Cougar washed over them both now as Jamie stood back up, "You will . . . not . . . escape me Northern Commander!!!!"

Making the ground beneath them vanish Cougar and Natalie held onto each other while the plummetted, Jamie barking angrly at how they'd die. Looking into each others eyes Cougar and Natalie interwinded their fingers and let Jamie's voice fade into the same blackness he was creating, moving slowly to kiss each other once more; memories of their shared past appearing in each other's minds before racing into the illusion Jamie was creating. Their memories somehow creating a short of barrier around them, breaking the illusion, Jamie decided to take matters into his own hands and leapt at the two and was instead slammed by the same shield. Screaming as the power being created by the two split through him and the memories completely shattering his illusion. With once final kiss the illusion shattered around them and launched Jamie into the air; landing away from them, smoke pillowing up from his injured body.

With the war in the South drawing to a close, events in the West are also picking up . . .

In a facility deep within the Western Territory, in a Facility in the Banora Valley a researcher walked out of a sealed area. The researcher walked to another section of the facility and walked through a door labelled Facility Supervisor. The researcher spoke to his supervisor, "Sir, we must relay a message to the Western General. The subject, he is awake and fully healed. Currently he is reading his book and requests that the Western General come here... he wishes to speak with the General about a promise that the General made to him."

The supervisor nodded and activated a private channel to the Western General's current military base, "I'll do that right now, in the meantime try to make him as comfortable as possible... and as calm as possible, we don't want a repeat of last time."

The researcher nodded and left the office so the supervisor could speak in private to the General. The screen had flickered to life and the man could see that the General was speaking to a man he had never thought was around, overhearing the General, ". . . Follow him and see exactly what he does . . . and then report-"

"Sir, if I may?" the man interrupted and pointed to the video screen. Turning in his seat the Western General cursed before telling the elite soldier to begin his mission know and turned his attention to the supervisor. Once he had been given the report he leaned back, puzzeling, "So he is awake?"

"Yes sir"

"Very well," the General said standing up from his seat, "Andrew and I will be heading to your position immediately."

Clicking the video screen off the General looked up to see Andrew leaning against the wall, an all to knowing grin on his face, "So that one has waken up as well? Odd that the Southern Legendary is mere seconds from doing the same."

Nodding his head the General agreed, "Lets just hope that fool Kiria does is mission . . . or else the West will be eliminated."

"The Southern Legendary you say?" Kiria asked in insterest, mullong over the information that the Northern General and Legendary had just said. Nodding their heads Mitch and the Northern General turned to decend a massive staircase deep into the Southern Base; one that Kiria himself had not known existed. Now he had a choice . . . try to accomplish his mission and wake the Southern Legendary . . . or bring the Southern Legendary to the West's side?

Black's chuckle was in John's mind. "Bravo kiddy, Bravo." He stood behind him cackling. "Y'know, you're mind mumbo jumbo won't work on me like her, as it's my head too. Now, time for you to get back in your corner, after conserving my strength." He cackled some more, as he attempted to warp, to knock John out. When he made his move, he did not warp. "The hell?!" He snapped, and realized immediately. John had turned off both of their powers.

John stared ahead, rapier in hand at Black, who was holding the same sword as on the outside. He knew on an even field, he might beat Black. But, that would not be wise, whereas using Black's tactics would be. "So, you planned to take advantage of me? Please, I am not tired, and your powers are gone. I'm going to be rid of you once and for all." HE let his powers loose, and he was stabbing his rapier straight forwarde

Black's eyes widened, as he felt his powers return, but it was too little too late. John's rapier could be seen, sticking out the left side of Black's head, through his eye, drenched in blood. Black let out a chuckle. followed by a cough of blood. "Heh... Who'd think you would win, punk? I didn't. But, I won't die. Not yet. So you had best bide your time, 'cause you'll be back in chains when I return!" John's wrist moved up, slicing his skull and head from the left eye, upward. Black kept grinning As his skin and clothes peeled away in paper-like strips the same color of what it came from, eventually leaving a Skeleton, with a cut from it's left eye up, and the right eye, because the right was cut. The Skull seemed to have a perpetual grin as it laughd, then spoke. "See ya later, kid. It was fun!", and he roared with laughter. Then the skeleton began turning to dust, and flowing away, leaving the one eyeball on the rapier, and the other to fall to the ground, as they followed the skeleton's suit. The darkness of John's mind became solitary for John, except for Black's echoing laughter.

John snapped to outside of his dark mind, seeing the light of day for the first time in years. Around 6 or 7 to be exact. He noticed he was lying down, and was enjoying the feeling. When he brought himself to stand up, he noticed his clothing, and hair. he thought, before throwing off the trenchcoat, untucking his shirt, throwing off the hat, and ruffling his hair. He made sure to set them aside, knowing what was kept in the coat from his mind. When he turned around, the sight appaled him more than what Black had done. It was a war, and he came out in it. That explained the reason that woman-ghost was in his head. As he strolled over, bearing Black's sword, he noticed Destined and Sky, and went over to them, looking oddly to them. "Hello, do you know where we are, and why they are fighting?" He asked, completely unknowing of who he was speaking to.

Saul stared at the cyborg, and opened his mouth to speak when he felt something. Black, or so he thought, had lost a power and gained a power. How that could be, Saul had no clue. He had to find out then. "Look, cyborg." He said flatly. "You are fighting for the wrong side. Trust me. And I don't have time to deal with you. If you have any thought in your half human brain, consider what I say." With that, Saul ran off, towards where he felt Black's powers, discarding his cloak as he ran. , all this and more raced through Saul's head, as he sprinted away, twoards John, Destined, and Sky.

Eden screamed in pain as the Commander shattered his left lag braking the bone, fracture after fracture. The Bone splintering in to piece by piece in Eden's body. The Radiation intensified as the pain form his lag did. He beached himself on the floor as Lee came up to help him limp him back in to place. He saw the commander walk off as he and Lee sat there. Eden knew that the commander was going to die. He knew that the commander was going to suffer. He just knew that this was the commander's final days. But this was far off worse then what Eden expected, a lag broken and him separated form the rest of the group. Most likely the rest still fighting out in the other parts. Eden just knew he had to get back to the others and help them, he just had to. Eden managed to get a grip on things as they were but as he tried to get up his shattered lag let out form under him. He winched in pain as Lee garbed him. Eden cursed the Commander but at this time he was just a husk of a dead man's body, nothing more nothing less.

Lee saw the pain and unfamiliar power in Eden. His body temperature was blood boiling, his electrical current erratic, and his radiation levels off the readings. This was something new to Lee witched needed to be observed and saved for future events that happen to Eden. But as for right now his main concern was Eden and the group. The Commander was gone but so were the others, he needed to find a healer he need to find Kyou. He remembered the fight in were he almost slammed in to Cougar by the Commander's force. He should not have gone far from them both he should be some were near. Lee scanned the surroundings looking for anyone really and see if he can help, or them help him and Eden.

Kisune opened his eyes then shook his head wondering what had hit him. He felt his head where he had been hit and realized that he had in fact been struck. As he looked up he noticed the fighting still was taking place and he was on the ground. 'What the heck happened. I must have been knocked out,' he thought as he stood and turned. As he turned he noticed a Commander walking towards him. 'Well things just got more interesting it seems,' he thought. 3 bone spikes formed on each of his arms, the outside to look like 3 tiny cresent blades. Then Kisune removed a single bone from his body, sharpening each end as he pulled it out and formed it into a staff. This would be for engaging in midrange to short range fighting. He was well equipped to handle either, but he had to be sure to strike at the right time. He rushed at the Commader with rage in his eyes as he spun the staff in his right hand. At the right distance he slammed the staff down, bringing it upon the commader's head.

Why does the general believe this person is so important. Doesn't he have another, more efficient assignment he could have sent me on. Oh, he's about to make a move. The tracker backed into the darkness of the alley as he watched his target walk quaintly down the street and unlock a wooden door made out of oak and walk into the small square building. I see, so this must be his residence, I'll wait until he falls asleep and then make my move. As the tracker cultivated his plan his target left the square building, locked the door, and casually walked away just as he came. The tracker followed his target, rather then searching his home, for that wasn't his prime objective...

With the staff slamming into his lower jaw the Commander suddenly vanished in a puff of smoke, showing it was nothing more than a duplicated clone and not the real thing. Hearing a voice behind him Kisune looked to see the real Commander, or what he hoped was the real thing, swinging his fist towards him. Being slammed in the chest with an open palm thrust he was sent tumbeling backwards until Josh and Yaming caught him; his breathing low and shallow from the blow.

"You ok?" Yaming asked with worry in her voice, ignoring her own weakened condition. Josh stood in front of the both, though more tired than either, with his sword ready to parry any possible incoming attacks. Cracking his knuckles the Commander stood poised for an attack, reading each of his enemies movements with keen eyes.

While a weary Kisune, Josh and Yaming readied themselkves for the inevitable onslaught they would face Saul had fled from Ike after he had sensed a shift in Black's power; or as it would be, John's power. Racing to where John was located Saul hadn't payed no mind that Ike, following his orders without a second thought, was giving chase. Seeing three people in sight a sudden rush of pain washed over him as Ike's blade arms stabbed clean into his shoudlers, the mechanical laughter right in his ear, "Flee all you will . . . but never turn your back on a Western Assassin!"

"Yeah yeah," Kisune said with a long breath," I'm fine. Just getting back to my usual self after all the years I spent here." He got up and stood next to Josh, knowing it would take more then one to beat such a foe. "You go high, I'll go low," he said, then he ran towards the Commander and swung at his feet in an attempt to off balance or injure his legs. He hoped that Josh either posed the distraction or landed the hit if his attack didn't succeed. Regardless, the Commander would most likely be hit by one of the attacks. Also if Yaming was ontop of her game, she would have realized what she could do in this situation and attack the Commander from a third angle. This would certainly land or cause another attack to succeed.

"Do what?" Josh said as Kisune ran in head first. Josh was confused at first but then he saw Kisune plan. Josh then saw Kisune swing at his apponents feet, so Josh naturaly shot just above the enemy just in case he jumped. But their apponent just side steped, then took a swing at Kisune. Josh moved as fast as he could, grabed Kisune by the shirt and pulled him out of the way, but it put josh in the path of the attack. The fist hit him so hard that he was shot right back in to the creator.

Akima ignored Koya and continued releasing pulses of fluctuating gravitational energy, attempting to kill the Southern General, but she stood there seemingly being blow by the pulses, but that she was powerful enough to hold her ground, *Looks like I need to increase my power...* With that Akima increased the power and fluctuation of the pulses.

Aya stopped a few feet away from Bordimour and her book floated into the air between them and Aya started laughing, "Hey Kyou, what's with the show? Why not just stop screwing around?" Suddenly Kyou's voice came out of nowhere, "Aya, you really know how to ruin a good illusion." Then a small rosebud made of ice appeared next to Aya and it slowly grew and opened, and out from it stepped Kyou herself, comepletely unscathed. With a snap of her fingers the Kyou in Bordimours hand disappeared into mist. "Do you remember the mist I was using when I surrounded you? It was Ice Dust, what actually happened was that I blew it all around you thus creating an illusion temporarily and replaced myself with an ice clone, although I had to pour some extra energy into it so that it didn't melt or shatter earlier." Kyou actually then took a few steps back, "Aya, he's all yours for now." Aya smirked and looked at Bordmiour, "Well come and get me!"

It took Alisa a moment for her mobile functions to reactivate, but then she stood up and ran over to Ike, "I know, Kiria only gave us so much time, we have 8 minutes left until he makes his move. So let's get moving outside the blast radius!" With that Alisa leaned forwards a bit and he back opened, out of it came two mechanical spines, but then it became obvious that they weren't spines, but wings/repulsors. Alisa started to lift off of the ground and grabbed Ike around his waist and then started to climb higher. Once they reached about 15 meters up Alisa sent more energy to the repulsors and flew off away from the city at top speed with Ike in her hands.

Kallen held her shoulder and was relieved to find that the shot had scratched her instead of going into her shoulder. She saw Alisa leave with Ike in her arms and then walked over to Saul and helped him up, "Are you alright?"

The REAL Natalie leapt out of nowhere between Jamie and Cougar, then she released a burst of air throwing Jamie back into a large piece of stone. Next Natalie turned to Cougar and tried to snap him out of his shocked state, *He's not under the illusions anymore, but he's still in shock from whatever the illusion was, so, please forgive me Cougar...* She reached back and slapped Cougar, he instantly woke up, but also collapsed, he still had a terrified look on his face, but then he saw Natalie and recoiled away from her as if afraid of more pain either mental or physical. Natalie ignored his recoil and went to him and kissed him full on the lips. The effect was instantaneous, Cougar completely relaxed and melted into the kiss. Then Natalie ended it and backed off a bit, *He'd back to normal, but is much too tired to fight due to the mental torture that that man put him through.* She turned back to face Jamie and spoke to Cougar, "Honey, let me handle him, you need to rest."

After the General cut the connection the supervisor left his office and told the chief researcher that the General and Andrew were on their way, and to tell the subject that, and that he must remain patient for a little while longer. The researcher nodded and lef the supervisor so as to follow his orders.

Kiria looked to Mitch and the Northern General with a sceptical look, "How can I trust that you're telling me the truth and not trying to stop me from annihilating this city and everyone in it?" he ganced back behind him over the balcony at the city that he was to destroy if he couldn't locate the Southern General. He was still holding Masamune and wasn't about to trust two of his biggest enemies without a large amount of proof.

Having sensed the sudden shift in power from Black, or as it would be, John, he raced through the winding battlefield towards his location. Saul had been so focused on his thoughts he hadn't payed no mind that Ike, following his orders without a second thought, was giving chase and managing to close the gap between them. Seeing three people in sight a sudden rush of pain washed over him as Ike's blade arms stabbed clean into his shoudlers, the mechanical laughter right in his ear, "Flee all you will . . . but never turn your back on a Western Assassin!"

"You ok?" Yaming asked with worry in her voice, ignoring her own weakened condition. Josh stood in front of the both, though more tired than either, with his sword ready to parry any possible incoming attacks. Cracking his knuckles the Commander stood poised for an attack, reading each of his enemies movements with keen eyes.

"Yeah, yeah," Kisune said with a long breath, "I'm fine. Just getting back to my usual self after all those years spent with my powers cooped up."

He got up and stood next to Josh, leaning on him a bit for support, and knew it would take more than one Super to beat a monster like him. Taking a single step forward Kisune whispered 'you go high, I'll go low' to Josh before running towards Commander William; swinging at his pillar-like legs to try and taken them out from underneath him. Josh, confused at first, realized what his friend was talking about when he swung at Commander William's legs; so he on an instinct leapt above the Commander's head. But Kisune's leg sweep was merely side stepped, leaving him vulnerable to a counter attack, and indeed Commander William balled his fist before launching it at Kisune. Although not able to block the attack Josh knew that, since he was in the air, he could get Kisune out of the perdicament he had gotten himself into with a simple action. Reaching out he grabbed Kisune by the shirt and pulled him out of the way, but only then he realized that both of them were wide open for an attack, a fact that the Commander gladly smiled about as he launched another attack. The fist hit them so hard they shot into the crator, causing it to deepen a bit. Yet when they stood up both couldn't feel the expected pain from being hit by such a strong opponent and then looked up to see Yaming standing over them, her breathing heavy as she held up the shield to protect them from Commander William's attacks, "Come on . . . you two . . . get . . . your head . . . in the game . . ."

"Heh . . . I never was turning my back on you," Saul exclaimed stoanding up and turning to fact Ike; watching as more folks came towards him. It had taken Alisa a moment for her mobile functions to reactivate after she had escaped the trap, but it was still enough time for Ike to give chase after Saul. Landing beside him she motioned for them to leave, "Ike! Kiria only gave us so much time . . . we have eight minutes left until he makes his move. So let's get moving!"

"You go! I'-" Ike began but was cut off when an offshoot attack slammed into his face and crushed his skull, allowing his body to topple over as sparks flew out of his now decapitated body. Initially shocked at first Alisa knew that even without a head Ike was still 'alive' and scopped his body into her arms; glaring at Saul. Once she had him in her arms she leaned forward and allowed two pannels in her back to open, revealing twin repulsor wings. Lifting off the ground she then shot into the air and climbed higher and higher, mangaled pieces of Ike falleding as she escaped/fleed. Arriving, holding her bleeding shoulder, Kallen saw everything that had happened since Ike's beheading and then walked over to Saul, "Are you alright?"

"Tear them limb from limb!" Lord Bordimour bellowed after his transformation to his two subordinants. Yet before Hachi and Lana could even move Aya stopped a few feet away from Lord Bordimour and her book floated into the air between them, holding back her laughter, "Hey Kyou, what was with the show?"

"Aya you really know how to ruin a good illusion," Kyou's voice came out of nowhere, the Kyou standing away not moving her mouth, and then a small rosebud made of ice appeared next to Aya. It slowly grew and opened, letting Kyou step out from it, completely unscathed; though getting tired from her techniques, "Do you remember the mist I was using when I surrounded you? It was Ice Dust, which let me create an illusion temporarily and replace myself with an ice clone; although I had to pour some extra energy into it so that it didn't melt or shatter earlier. Now he's all yours for now Aya."

Aya smirked and looked at Lord Bordimour, "Well come get me!"

"With pleasure!" the demon general bellowed, digging his talons into the gravel before launching himself at the young maiden. She might have been struck if not for Lora's intervention by blasting the demon back and landing next to her friend, giving a thumbs up to her bewildered expression, "You aren't taking him on without me now are you?"

"You moved my attack to save your life . . . and then shattered my leg . . . hu?"

"Somewhat," Commander answered through a raspy voice, letting a light bit of laughter escape his lips while his eyes slowly closed, "I prevented . . . instant death to . . . shatter your leg . . . but this battle . . . is yours . . ."

Turning to walk, or limp as the case may be, Eden and Lee stopped once they hear Commander Micheal call out once more, "Though I will . . . die . . . I'll take solice in knowing . . . you'll never . . . be able to walk again!!!!"

Eden fell to the floor as Lee came up to help him back up; he saw the Commander rise from his spot and walk off as he and Lee watched. Eden knew that the Commander was going to die. He knew that the Commander was going to suffer. He just knew that this was the Commander's final hours. But this was far worse then what Eden had inticipated, a leg broken so badly he wouldn't be able to walk and was seperated from the rest of the group; most likely still fighting. Eden needed to find Kyou to try and have her heal his leg, but where to find her in this big of a battlefield? He remembered the fight in were he almost slammed into Cougar by the Commander's force, "Well lets start there."

Lee scanned the surroundings, looking for anyone that they both knew but only managed to see the ragging battle. Had Jamie's illusion continued he might have done away with Cougar once and for all, but the real Natalie leapt out of nowhere between Jamie and Cougar. Releasing a burst of air she managed to throw Jamie back into a large piece of stone. Next Natalie turned turned to Cougar and snapped him out of his shocked state. Looking into each others eyes Cougar and Natalie interwinded their fingers and let Jamie's voice fade into the same blackness he was creating, moving slowly to kiss each other once more; memories of their shared past appearing in each other's minds before racing into the illusion Jamie was creating. Their memories somehow creating a short of barrier around them, breaking the illusion, Jamie decided to take matters into his own hands and leapt at the two and was instead slammed by the same shield. Screaming as the power being created by the two split through him and the memories completely shattering his illusion. With once final kiss the illusion shattered around them and launched Jamie into the air; landing away from them, smoke pillowing up from his injured body, "Honey let me handle him . . . you need rest."

"Curse you . . . stupid woman!" Jamie said standing up, holding his head as it bleed. Raising the shadows around him again he readied to take out the interloper and then the target of his aggression. While Natalie prepared to battle Jamie, Akima had ignored Koya and continued his assault in the Southern General, attempting to kill her. Sending out another volley of pulses of fluctuating gravitational energy, "Looks like I need to increase my power . . ."

With that Akima increased the power and fluctuation of the pulses, still ignorant of the attacks. Zip-lining quickly the Southern General managed to gtet behind Akima through the haze of shattered body parts. Grabbing hold of him she used her powers to start causing him to fire his attacks at random, even hitting Ike without knowing it. Laughing she lifted him off the ground and turned him to face it, "You fell for my trap."

"How can I trust that you're telling me the truth and not trying to stop me from annihilating this city and everyone in it?" Kiria said as he looked to Mitch and the Northern General with a sceptical look. He then glanced back behind him over the balcony at the city that he was to destroy. He was still holding Masamune and wasn't about to trust two of his biggest enemies without a large amount of proof, "To be honest we could have stopped you any time we wanted too. But if you do not belive us then why not come along?"

Turning towards the door the Northern General headed down while Mitch waited for Kiria's response.

Meanwhile . . .

Once the General cut the connection the supervisor left his office and told the chief researcher that the General and Andrew were on their way, and to tell the subject that. The researcher nodded and lef the supervisor so as to follow his orders. Within a few minutes the General and Andrew appeared at the doorway and then entered, both getting salutes from each and every grunt.

Saul nodded at Kallen as he spoke. "Absolutely. I heal rather quickly, but... I've got to go. You need to tend to your arm. Now. Better yet, come with me. You'll be out of the fighting that way." With that, he took off unning towards Black's area, not knowing Black was not around at all, but, instead, John was. Oh how surprised Saul would be when he got there, and joyous too. But, for now, he was more worried than anything else and had to speed, while going slow enough for Kallen to keep up.

"Black," Destined began, dusting off his violet suit, an irritated look on his face. "I let you play with yourself long enough! Soon, both you and that atrocious woman will die!"

Destined shot a ball of flames at Black's head: it had become clear to him that this wasn't a time for joking. He would have to fight his comrade - rather, the woman controlling him - whether the results were satisfactory or not. That 'ghost' had to die.

John stared at the flames, and ducked, dodging them. "Woah! Why are you attacking me and why did you call me-" He stopped. "You called me... Black? You know Black?" He was a bit wary, especially at the term 'comrade' "Well? do you?" It was to be noted he sounded slightly different and looked quite different as well as described before. He toyed with the idea in his head, but... Sky was throwing him off. Sky did not look like a villain. Then again, looks could be deceiving. "MY name is John. And you two are?"

OOC: Senpai, you need to read my LONG Post.

As Eden scented a bit in pain and suffering form his broken lag, Lee carrying him out of the area form were the dead Commander now lays. As Lee scanned the area he still saw more and more fighting. He saw the battle ensure a bit and he saw that Eden still had power in him, he needed to find Kyou but were? He tried to leave Eden behind but Eden refused to stay, so unto his best judgment Lee took him in to the battle trying to find some one to help him, or at least take Eden off his hands.

As Eden is being carried around be Lee form place to place Lee starts to get fed up with most of it. Eden with a bit of furry and anger Eden takes off a part of Lee's somewhat support exoskeleton. With Eden just taking off a no important rod form his body Eden tapes it to his broken lag as Lee watch as he dose not want to heart him. With the Pole attached to Eden's Lag he gets up and looks at Lee. "Thank you for the lag brace, now we can really move." Eden said as he started to somewhat limp his way out.

Felix roared at Avia in defiance. "COME BACK AND FACE ME COWARD!!!" He then turned his attention to Brother who had been wounded. "Brother are you alright? Can you stand?" Brother shook his fur out and stood up barking in affirmation. "I knew it would take more than THAT to beat you." Felix became human again and began looking around him. "Tch...i've lost track of my goal again. I NEED to find Jamie and destroy him." Felix then became an eagle and flew into the air scanning the skies for any new prey. He was fairly convinced that Avia would be too scared to attack him again.

"Your right, miss," he said to Yaming then turned to Josh, "We'll have to come at him from both sides. You ready? Let's go." Kisune got up and ran around Yaming's shield to the Commander's right. He expected Josh to go to the left because, that was the other side. As he got around into striking range, he slashed the end of his staff towards the Commander. He knew it would simply be swiped away and so he put little effort into it. If it did get swipped away, he would simply spin around almsot immediately and slash it into the Commander with even more force. He also would be within arm range of the commander and would slash him with his arm blades.

Josh took off to the left watching Kisune run off to the rigth side. His energy was still to low to try and transform back into his dragon form. So Josh did the next best thing, he had his sword in hand as was going for an attack on his foe's left side. As Kisune got around into striking range, he slashed the end of his staff towards the Commander. The Commander swipped away. Kisune then spun around almsot immediately and slash it into the Commander with his arm blades. When the Commander did this Josh slashed at him, putting energy into his sword to give it more force.

The man walked throughout the western city, seeming to have no destination in particular and everywhere the man went the western assassin followed diligently. The man made a turn down an alleyway, but being the smarter variety of tracker he didn't follow in, he took to the rooftops and watched his target from there. After the man emerged from the alleyway he went forward to a small mechanics shop known as Duke's Mach. the Mach standing for machines of course. The tracker jumps to a lower rooftop then to the ground so that he may observe and listen to the conversation from the shops side window. "Hey there Charles." The target said to a man behind the counter. "Ah, back again I see. Did ya bring me that part we were searching fer?" Charles replied to the target's greeting. "Sure did, but what? No how do you do?" The targeted man threw a small cube shaped object to Charles.

That's a Flux Generator, it's power is monstrous but it's unstable to say the least, they'll end up blowing this little tool shop sky high.... The assassin thought as he kept watching and listening. "You know I'm taking a great risk by doing this, especially within the Western City's walls..." The targeted man looked to the floor for a second or two, but then right back into Charles' eyes. "I know, and in time, when I'm out of this place and the Western Army's and it's chaotic and unjust general are out of the picture you'll be rewarded." Charles and the targeted man laughed for a minute. "Ah, is that all that needs ta happen." Charles responded. The targeted man moved to the door and opened it. "Don't worry, this hell hole won't be so hellish if all goes according to plan." The targeted man responded with a confident voice and then left the shop to be on his way. I'd really like to stay and see what their planning but I have to keep tracking him, my mission was already set and it can't be helped... The assassin moved silently and followed his target...

Kallen nodded at Saul and moved her hand to show him the scratch, "I'm fine I was just grazed, I'm just applying pressure trying to stop the bleeding, it's distracting me." She looked at the cut again only to see that it had stopped bleeding, Alright let's go." She quickly followed Saul towards John/Black. *What's going on over there?*

Aya blinked for a second and looked at Lora confused, "I thought you wanted to take the other two on by yourself? So why are you interrupting here?" Kyou shook her head, "I'd have to say Lora's not sure which she wants more, to fight Bordimour with you or the Lightning Twins alone... so I'll make the decision, I'll handle the Twins, just don't underestimate Bordimour you two." With that Kyou turned and walked towards Lana and Hachi smiling, *Those two have grown up so much, I just hope they never have to fee the suffereing of those who have come before them, I hope that they will see the end of this war.*

As Lana watched Lora repel Bordimour and Kyou claim them as her opponent she started to worry that they couldn't beat her, but then she remembered that this time Hachi was at her side and they han't lost as a team yet. *We can't lose, not together, we know each other too well, we're the perfect combination.*

Natalie smirked at Jamie while Cougar sat on the ground behind her. She looked Jamie in the eyes from 20ft away and spoke, "I've been trained beyond you're abilities, so........" Suddenly in an instant Natalie disappeared and appeared in the air inches from Jamie's face, "..... you don't stand a chance." She hit him in the chest with an open palmed punch and a second after connecting a burst ofwind was released from her hand trowing him away again, this time even farther. Natalie stood calmly, *Thanks to Mitch's training, I can now use my manipulation of the air to move myself at almost instant speed, but only for a little while and for a certain distance, 20ft to be exact, any farther than that and I can't use the instant speed to reach him, but with my wind attacks I can hit him at either close range or short range, which means I have him beat...... dammit, I'm getting over confident, remember what Mitch said, remain calm and never underestimate your opponent.*

Akima looked down at the Southern General who held him in the air by his throat, *Dammit, I have now choice, but to use Chabaki Tensei if this keeps goingbad, and if I do that I could damn near kill myself and everyone else.... I can't let it get that far!* Akima held him arm out at the Southern General and released a Shinra Tensei, since she wasn't affected the opposite happened and Akima was thrown out of the General's grasp and landed on the ground a few feet away, he stood up and looked her in the eyes, "I'm not going to be stopped that easily."

Kiria glared at the Northern General his face scrunched up in fury, "Fine, lead the way, but if you're lying, I'll fight you with everything I have." He dispersed Masamune for a second and looked back at the city behind him, "Let's make it fast, less than 8 minutes...... please." He said the last word grudgingly and calmed his body down and refused to show his anger at them. Then he started walking and followed the Northern General.

Meanwhile in a secure facility in the west.......

The supervisor met the General at the enterance to the restricted section of the facility, "It is my pleaseure to welcome you here sir, and I am set to tell you that the subject is waiting for you and refuses to leave the room he's been in since he was brought here. He wishes to speak to you about Kiria." Finishing the message the supervisor unlocked the secure door and led the General and Andrew to the observation room. He pointed to the glass panel across the room, "If you look through there you will see the subject waiting for you and if you go through that door there you will enter the room with him." With that the supervisor stepped back against the wall and waited.

With once final kiss the illusion shattered around them and launched Jamie into the air; landing away from them, smoke pillowing up from his injured body, "Honey let me handle him . . . you need rest."

"Curse you . . . stupid woman!" Jamie said standing up, holding his head as it bleed. Raising the shadows around him again he readied to take out the interloper and then the target of his aggression. Coughing Jamie watched as Natalie smirked at him, setting Cougar on the ground behind her, and looked him in the eye, "I've been training with the Legendary of the North . . . you don't stand a chance!"

Her hair raising as if submerged in water Natalie lifted off the ground and seemingly vanished to those who would look on at the battle. However Jamie could see everything, and saw her riding the air currents to increase her speed; so that she was able to get within his boundaries. Thrusting out his arms to hit her before she was able to stop Jamie felt Natalie's arms hit the bottom of his, making them fly up between them, and then the sharp slap of her open palms slamming into his chest. She had hit with more force than he thought she could muster, making him stumble back a bit, and then cough up blood from the impact, "That was something else . . . I think I'll enj-"

Having been cut of by a sudden heaviness in his chest Jamie was then almost launched backwards by the immense burst of wind from where he had been hit and was thrown up into the air again, this time even farther. Befuddled at first Jamie was able to think clearly enough to warp through the growing shadow beneath him and rise out of Natalie's own shadow in, his tentacles wriggling out of his back, and was thrown over Natalie's shoulder with a lot of force. Laying on the ground he began to roll out of the way of each air slice flying from the tips of his enemy's fingers. Vanishing underneath a rock Natalie took a deep breath and stood calmly, assessing the situation, "I'll have to properly thank Mitch when I see him next. If it wasn't for his training I would have been dead by now. That technique that allows me to travel on the air currents is good . . . too bad I can't use it outside of twenty feet. Doesn't matter, I can attack both long and short range which means I have him beat . . . no, no I can't get overconfident."

"Come back here and face me coward!!!" Felix roared to Avia in defiance while she fled. The enemy now out of sight his attention shifted to brother, who had been wounded, "Brother are you alright? Can you stand?"

Brother shook his fur out and stood up barking. Felix, happy that his brother was alright, became human again and began looking around him, "Tch . . . I've lost track of my goal again. I need to find Jamie and destroy him."

"Hold on a minute," someone called out from behind him, making both turn, "So you're looking for Jamie, eh?"

The man in front of him was a tall man in a black tuxedo, a ruined hat atop his head, and looked as if he had just been beaten badly. Taking a step forward the man fell to his knees and held his side, "I know where . . . that demon is . . ."

"Damn it! I have no choice but to use Chabaki Tensei if this keeps getting worse," Akima thought while the Southern General held him in the air by his throat. Laughing the Southern General tossed Akima about like a rag doll, making him gouge a trail in the hard earth as she lost sight of anyone else around her. Koya used this opportunity to get behind her and strike back, but was stopped by the General's other puppets. Her attention drawn Akima managed to move his right arm and hold it out at the Southern General. Releasing a Shinra Tensei, knowing he'd miss due to her powers, and watched as the distance between them suddenly grew. Turning around to face Akima she released her other puppets to gather more control strings on Akima, holding her wrist so he did not escape; but Akima kept up his Shinra Tensei assault. Stretching the boundaries of the General's control a psychic 'snap' was heard as Akima broke free from her grasp and landed on the ground a few feet away. Looking up at her he laughed as she stumbled towards him, "I'm not going to . . . be controlled . . . that easily."

"If I can't . . . control . . . you then I'll just . . . ki-," The Southern General's words stopped as her eyes grew wide. Looking down at her chest she held her hands up in front of her, shaking violently, and then looked at Akima. He could see a massive protrusion of energy in the shape of a sword pulsating through her chest, having been ran clean through her, and heard Koya call to him from behind her in a bit of a joking tone, "You still alive over there?"

"Y-Yeah," he answered as the Southern General toppled over. The energy returning to his hand Koya knelt down, held out his hand to Akima, and helped him to his back. Carrying him piggy-back style Koya trotted forward to find the others, the Southern General having been defeated. Calling back to Akima Koya questioned where they'd go first and laughed at Akima's answer, "Just set me down before anyone sees me . . . this is humiliating . . ."

"Come on . . . you two . . . get . . . your head . . . in the game . . ." Yaming yelled after she had deflected an attack by Commander William.

"Your right, miss," Kisune responded before turning to Josh, "We'll have to come at him from both sides. You ready? Let's go!"

Kisune got up and ran around Yaming's shield to the Commander's right; he expected Josh to go to the left because, that was the other side. Thankfully Josh was in the right state of mind, having been exhausted from his previous battle, to understand he was meant to go left and took off at blistering speeds. Josh's energy was still too low to attempt a transformation so he could only do the next best thing- swing his ki enhanced sword at the enemy. As both got within striking range Commander William easily noted that his opponents had thought they blocked each means of escape off. If he had moved the bone warrior's attack away, he would simply spin around and slash it again with even more force. As for the one who managed to take on, and defeat, the Black Smith Dragon his attack would prove more damaging.

Shoving the sword towards the ground he allowed Kisune's attack to land with minimal damage; yet he did not expect it to be the beginning of a combination. Once the staff had shattered against his thought hide the teenager grabbed two of the largest splinters, spun around, and stabbed them into his back. Turning by instinct Kisune slammed his feet into Commander William's face, allowing Josh's second upward strike to cleave through his arm without much force needed. Toppling over the Commander leapt back, holding the end of his remaining arm as blood oozed out of the wide opening and cursed under his breath, "Damn . . . didn't think they'd come up with such an impressive combination . . . even took an entire arm off. But they don't call ME the Demon God of Destruction for nothing . . ."

"Well come get me!" Aya yelled to Lord Bordimour as she turned her back on him with a confident smirk.

"With pleasure!" the demon general bellowed, digging his talons into the gravel before launching himself at the young maiden. She might have been struck if not for Lora's intervention by blasting the demon back and landing next to her friend, giving a thumbs up to her bewildered expression, "You aren't taking him on without me now are you?"

"But I thought you wanted to take the other two on by yourself?" Aya asked after she had regained her composure and faced Lord Bordimour, who was standing back up. Kyou shook her head and called over her shoulder at Aya to answer, "I'd say she's not sure which she wants more, to fight Bordimour with you or the Lightning Twins alone . . . so I'll make the decision for you guys."

Kyou turned her back to the two girls and began walking towards Lana and Hachi smiling, letting the girls know she would leave the demon commander to them. "Those two have grown up so much, I just hope they don't get in over their head and end up suffering," she thought before stopping and raising a fist to the air, looking back at them, "Don't underestimate Bordimour you two, but make sure to give him a nice beating for me too!"

"Lord Bordimour!" Hachi called once his master had risen back up, trying to resist the impulse to go to him, and then looked back while Kyou walked towards them. Glancing at his dear sister he noticed the panic in her eyes, the worry that they might not be able to win this fight and it'd be their last, and he gently patted the back of her hand to reassure her. Nodding with a smile her panic vanished, remembering that this time Hachi was at her side, and that they hadn't lost as a team ever, "We can't lost, not together and not to her!" she thought as the two stood their ground, electricity beginning to surround their bodies, Hachi calling out to the enemy, "We know each others every movement and thought! We're the perfect combination- you will loose Northern witch!"

"Whoa! Why are you attacking me!?" John asked in surprise, having ducked and dodged the flames after spotting them, "And why did you call me- Black? You know Black?"

Stopping his attack Destined seemed surprised by Black's apparent personality change. Clenching his fist he held it to his sides, though never let the fire extinguish, and let the person continue; though still thoroughly convinced it was a ruse thought up by the Commander. John himself was a bit wary, especially at the term 'comrade' that the man had used to address Black, "Well? Do you?"

"I do," Destined answered dryly, not showing an ounce of emotion or moving an inch; much to Sky's surprise. John glanced between the two. Destined was obviously evil through and through, that was one hundred percent absolutely fact. But it was Sky who was throwing him off. Sky did not look like a villain nor acted as such; but then again looks could be deceiving. Taking a deep breath he held his open palms out as a sign of nonaggression, "MY name is John."

"Wait . . . so you aren't Black?" Sky asked in confusion, looking from Black/John to Destined- who, even through all the grit and stern, was likewise confused. Scratching his head Sky sat cross legged on the ground, slowly levitating himself without knowing it, and thought things over until his brain hurt, "How on Earth can you be John but in Black's body!? Who the hell is John anyways!? What happened to Black!?"

"It appears as if the original personality of Black has reemerged," Saul answered cryptically, carrying part of his weight on Kallen; both having finished their battles. As Kallen, Saul, Black/John, Sky and Destined where regrouping and about to discover the secret behind Black's personality switch Eden and Lee were still in the thick blanket of the war's battle. Lee was forced to carry Eden, who's broken leg prevented him from walking, and as they moved he scanned the area; only to discover more and more fighting the farther they went. A loud explosion in their right field of view caught both the cyborg's attention and his masters. Scanning Lee's eyes grew wide while the readings continued to skyrocket- so much power in one place should be impossible to imagine! Two . . . Three? No! Four people with such immense power that Lee might have believed he was in a dream status, expect in his dream status he never had Eden barking orders at him. Waving his hand Eden pointed towards the explosions, "Kyou HAS to be there! Only she can cause that much chaos in a battle . . ."

"Yes sir," Lee answered drolly, not honestly wanting to head towards the massive fight, but despite his instincts he trudged forward. Within a few minutes Eden and Lee managed to arrive at the stop Saul, John/Black, Tempest and Kallen were at.

"How can I trust that you're telling me the truth and not trying to stop me from annihilating this city and everyone in it?" Kiria said as he looked to Mitch and the Northern General with a skeptical look. He then glanced back behind him over the balcony at the city that he was to destroy. He was still holding Masamune and wasn't about to trust two of his biggest enemies without a large amount of proof, "To be honest we could have stopped you any time we wanted too. But if you do not believe us then why not come along?"

Turning towards the door the Northern General headed down while Mitch waited for Kiria's response. Kiria glared at the Northern General, his face scrunched up in fury much to Mitch's amusement, and finally answered in a dissatisfied tone, "Fine! Lead the way, but if you're lying . . . I'll fight you with everything I have."

"I wouldn't expect any less from you," the Northern General said with a laugh as they descended the stairway to an underground location. Having dispersed the Masamune Kiria looked back at the city for a second, "Lets make it fast, less than eight minutes . . . please."

Mitch and the Northern General laughed as Kiria had to force himself to say the last word, although grudgingly, and gave a big exhale; calming himself so he wouldn't let them anger him. Following the two Northerners he descended the stairway until even the sounds of battle couldn't be heard, and the only light being shown was the dimmed watts being produced by old fashioned light bulbs. Reaching an ancient chamber Mitch walked to the front, turned behind him and gave a 'hush' motion, and then once they both nodded their heads turned back around. Taking a deep breath he placed his hands on the centerfold of the wall and felt if the door was still sealed. Opening his eyes he took a step back and sighed in relief, "Good . . . its not open."

"No it isn't!" Kiria called out loudly and kicked the door down, showing that it had been propped up so it appeared to have been shut. Walking in despite Mitch and Bob trying to top him he looked around in the sterile room and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary . . . until he heard the raspy breathing of someone and the clanking of chains. Turning to the direction of the noise his eyes grew wide with shock- his eyes transfixed on a being who looked as if death had already embraced him, yet still moved with an unearthly essence. Standing, the chains extended to their full length, the being looked at Kiria with dead eyes and in an emotionless tone far greater than his own asked, "Who dares . . . wake me?"

Meanwhile in a secure facility in the West . . .

The supervisor met the General at the entrance to the restricted section of the facility, "It is my pleasure to welcome you here sir! I am set to tell you that the subject is waiting for you and refuses to leave the room . . . he's been in since he was brought here. He wishes to speak to you about Kiria."

"Is that so?" the General asked coldly, Andrew glancing around at the sub par securities meant to house the individual, and shook his head. Nodding his head the supervisor unlocked the secure door and led the two gentlemen to the observation room. He pointed to the glass panel across the room, "If you look through there you will see the subject waiting for you and if you go through that door there you will enter the room with him."

With that the supervisor stepped back against the wall and waited while the General stepped through the door and sat down. Taking the collar of his shirt in hand he fixed it and dusted himself off before turning to the individual, "Its been a while . . . boy . . ."

" Quit your yapping. " Josh said as he shot out mutiple blast's at the Commander while he held his stump of an arm. The Commander dodged them by simple rolling to the side of the blast's. Josh was running to the other side of the Commander, when he started to slow down. He was sweating like crazy and was tring to hide his heavy breathing.

" So the battle befor did weaken you after all, thats why I've not seen you dragon form." The Commander said as he stoo dtheir gripping his numb.

" Don't think that...... I'm going to give in. I'm still strong enough...to ...finish ..you off." Josh was so tired that he couldn't keep talking. " I can't keep this up I'm out of energy. I sued the last of my ki on that attack earlyer , any more and i'll..." HIs thought's where interupted as the commander charged forwards.

John looked at Sky, and cocked his head. "I am John, and this is my body. Black stole it, I did not." He kept his gaze on Destined, wary of what would happen if he looked away. He did not trust the man as far as he could throw him. "If you don't believe me, ask Saul." John heard Saul's vocie the moment the words left his mouth. "Saul!" He rushed over to his friend as he yelled. "What happened in my... Absence?"

Saul stared at John, without a word, before he spoke to Kallen. "Kallen, I'm fine. You can let me go." Saul stood upright, and spoke to John. "You don't want to know, though I suggest you get away from them." He said, motioning to Destined and Sky. "They mean you no well, especially now."

Natalie focused a good amount of energy into each of her hands and swung her right hand, releasing an extremely powerful slash of wind which cut right through the rock Jamie was hiding under. "A simple rock won't stop me!" She swung her left hand, but instead of releasing a single powerful cut of wind it released a hundred smalled cuts which moved through the air dodging obstacles while homing in on Jamie.

Akima smiled at Koya, "You know, I can walk, I just need you to help hold me up, I'm off balanced." He threw his arm over Koya's shoulder before they continued walking. Akima sensed that Kallen was far off on their left and that Kyou was also far off, but ahead of them. Akima pointed in the direction which would direct them towards Kallen. "Let's head that way, I have to go that way. I have a very bad feeling about this whole situation. A single Western Base gave us more trouble than this."

Kyou smiled at the Lightning Brother's confidence, "Well if that's what you believe then this will be an interesting fight. You see..." She bagan to sit down and a chair formed out of ice beneath her, "I believe that I won't even need to move from this seat." As she spoke 5 ice clones of herself rose from the ground.

Lana glared at the Ice Princess' arrogance in the light of Hachi's words. She screamed at Kyou, "Are you serious? He just said we're the PERFECT combination how can you beat us!" Lana clenched her right hand and it started to crackle with lightning. "You won't live past today, of that I have no doubt."

As Kyou began with Lana and Hachi, Aya's book floated in front of her as she walked up to Lora, "So, Lora how about we start by giving him a number three? Or should we give him a number two?" Aya smiled and after a few second came to a decision, "You know I think we should start with a number three, and we'll move on from there."

At Saul's proclamation she actually let go of him for a second and then caught him again before he fell. "Sorry Saul. You shocked me, so this person... Is the original persona of Black?" Kallen looked at John/Black still slightly confused, "Wait so why did he change back after all this time with us? Why now?" Then she looked over at Destined and Sky, "Did you two do something?"

Kiria turned to the Northern General and Legendary, "Who, or what, is that! It looks like it's been here for decades. Judging from it's body's condition and the fact that the room around it is in the same condition, I'd have to say that this place was built specifically to imprison it and it seems to have worked, until now. So why are we here?" Kiria looked back at the thing in chains, *It looks humanoid, but I'm honestly not sure. And after all the things that I saw back when I was a SOLDIER, I think it might actually be one of the escaped experiments, but I'll wait to here what the old man has to say.*

Meanwhile in a secret secure facility in the West . . .

The subject didn't lift his head from the book in his hand, but still spoke, "Who are you? Are you another one of their doctors come to examine me?" The subject lifted his head and met the General's gaze with his own bronze eyes. "No..... From your clothing I take it you're a military officer. Would you happen to be the General who made a deal with me decades ago?" He sat there utterly motionless his eyes boring into the Western General's. "Time had not been kind to you. Your hair has lightened, a sign of stress, you have a scar on your neck that wasn't there when I last saw you, and you have an air of arrogance around you..... Tell me did you succeed in taking control of the Western Territory as you planned?"

Archived