Struggle Of Powers

Jake the Sage

Kisune ran over to Josh and grabbed him, before pulling him away. "Josh get your mind at ease and let us finish him off appropriately," Kisune said, "This time, you go from the front and I'll go from the back. However, you go high and I'll go low. When he moves back to dodge your attack, I'll strike him from behind. Got it?" Kisune then moved away from Josh and appeared to be running to the side of the Commander, on the Commander's stump of an arm side. He stayed a good distance away in case the Commander sent any attacks at him. This would take his eyes off of Josh, for Josh to attack in the way he had stated. When the Commander refocused on Josh and went to dodge his attack, Kisune would be right behind him and strike. This was a good plan. Kisune extended out a bone sword from each arm and gripped them in each hand as he ran. If Josh did this right, they would win.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We can't lost, not together and not to her!" Lana thought as the two stood their ground, electricity beginning to surround their bodies, Hachi calling out to the enemy, "We know each others every movement and thought! We're the perfect combination- you will loose Northern witch!"

"Well if that's what you believe then this will be an interesting fight," Kyou answered back with a smile, grateful that they had found some confidence," But you see . . . I don't think I'll even have to move to beat you."

She began to sit down and a chair formed out of the ice beneath her, while five ice clones appearing before her, and rested her head on her chin. Stunned for a minute Hachi looked over at his sister before getting the fright of his life. The look on Lana's face as she glared venomously at the Ice Princess' arrogance was enough to send chills down his spine, he had never seen her so angry. Taking a step forward, dropping her guard momentarily, she screamed at Kyou, "Are you serious!? He just said we're the perfect combination! How can you beat us?!"

Lana clenched her right hand and it started to crackle with lightning; Hachi repeating the same actiong though he had his guard up. Her fist shaking with rage she looked at Kyou as lightning bolts struck all around them, "You won't live past today Northern Witch! I have no doubt about that!"

Transforming into pure lightning the twins racede forward at extreme speeds, smashing through the ice clones with ease, but found themselves farther away from their target than they had hopped. Rematerializing back into his human form Hachi grabbed hold of Lana and slung her back at Kyou, using her as a lightning spear before using a Shundo to close the gap between himself and Kyou as well. As Kyou began to combat Lana and Hachi, Aya's book floated in front of her as she walked up to Lora. The demon commander swished his tail back and forth he watched while they readied themselves to fight him, "Come if you are ready . . ."

"So Lora, how about we start by giving him our number three combination? Or do you think our second combination will be more than enough?" Aya smiled and after a minute or two, Lora answering that their number three combination would be more than enough. Tired of waiting Lord Bordimour dashed forward as Lora charged up her energy, with Aya spinning around to keep behind her ally, and then fired at Bordimour. Bursting through the insufficient blast Bordimour swung his claws down over Lora's head, only to have it be deflected by Aya's shield. Slicing against the barrier Lord Bordimour leapt back, dodging more attacks from Lora while Aya circled around. Spinning around to knock Aya off her feet he the shot flames back at Lora, who had to duck to avoid having her head burnt clean off and then continued her assault. Taking a deep breath he then gave an enormous yell, sending Lora tumbeling backwards until she slammed her head back against the ground. Laughing he smashed a rock underneath his foot as he turned back to Aya, "Heh that was fun . . . now to end part one of this little game."

"What makes you think this is the end for us?" she said standing up, holding her arm as it bleed. Laughing he grabber her by the hair, opening his massive claws with a distinct 'snick' noise, "Antiquis temporbibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem [in the good old days, children like you were left to perish on windswept crags]"

"Victurus te saluto [He who is about to win salutes you]," Aya replied, stopping him as he sensed someone standing behind him, and turned to see Lora. Laughing he tossed Aya to his feet and faced Lora, trying to keep from laughing, with a grin on her face. Smashing his feet into the ground Lord Bordimour charged up and attack as Aya struggled to stand up, "So where is the salute little brat? Not feeling quite up to taking me down like you thought!?"

"Oh its not me who is saluting you," Lora said pointing behind him. Raising his eyebrow Lord Bordimout turned his head to see Aya, a massive attack in her left hand, saluting him with her right and a wide grin on her face. Gasping in shock Lord Bordimour lifted his foot to move out of range, only to realize that he had slammed his feet in so far that he was unable to get them back out, and even his tail had gotten stuck in the ground. Struggeling to get free Lord Bordimour finally stopped, realizing he wasn't going anywhere, "Clever . . . very clever . . ."

Shielding herself behind one of Aya's barriers as the entire area around them exploded in a flash of violent light, transforming the very ground beneath them into molten rock, and finalyl vanishing into brilliant sparkling aftermath. Scratching his head Sky sat cross legged on the ground, slowly levitating himself without knowing it, and thought things over until his brain hurt, "How on Earth can you be John but in Black's body!? Who the hell is John anyways!? What happened to Black!?"

"It appears as if the original personality of Black has reemerged," Saul answered cryptically, carrying part of his weight on Kallen; both having finished their battles. John looked at Sky and answered the question, "I am John and this, this is my body. Black stole it- I did not."

While John spoke he kept his gaze transfixed on Destined, wary of what would happen if he looked away, though Destined merely grinned as he heard the 'newcomer' speak; in truth Destined found it inconvieniant but intriguing that Black had a completely seperate persona. Pushing Lucifer up with a finger Destined raised an eyebrow before the hat began to cackle, "And how are we sure this isn't come ruse thought up by the Southern Commanders? Maybe you're still that Commander Bell and you're trying to make us drop out guard?"

"He isn't believe me," Saul replied once he and Kallen got up to the other three. John, in a moment of uncharacteristic enthusiam, rushed over to his friend as he yelled, "What happened in my . . . you know . . . absence?"

Saul stared at John, without a word, before he spoke to Kallen, "Kallen I'm fine. You can let me go."

"Alright," was her only response as she actually let go of hikm for a second and then caught him again before he fell, immediately noticing that he began to sway a lot, "Sorry Saul, looks like you won't be able to talk on your own for a bit longer."

"Fine then," Saul told Kallen as he leaned on her, and then spoke to John, "You don't want to know John. Though I do suggest you get away from them. They mean you no good, especially now . . ."

"Wait so did he change back because of you two?" Kallen said glancing from John over to Destined and Sky. Sky began to wave his hands around frantically as he paniced to give his explination, "No no no no! I didn't do anything! I just found myself here and then spotted Destined and Black . . . well . . . what I thought was Black but it seems as if someone else is in control of the body right now. So I honeslt have no-"

"Oh do shut up Sky," Destined said coldly as he shoved Sky into the air, where he remained levitating, and turned to face Kallen. Pointing to John he explained that while he and Black were in a fight against a spectral commander, having to explain that a specter was a ghost to Sky, the John persona had somehow gained influence over the body and has remained dominant since; he then stated that he had done nothing to influence this outcome. Snapping his fingers he turned around and gave a final word, "As for the actual persona? I don't give a damn if he remains or if Black reemerges. Right now I am going to find the General's head and cleve it off his shoulders and end this war!'

"Damn . . . didn't think they'd come up with such an impressive combination . . . even took an entire arm off. But they don't call ME the Demon God of Destruction for nothing . . .", the Commander cursed under his breath while he held the end of his remaining arm as blood oozed out of the wide opening.

"Quite your yapping and die already!" Josh yelled as he shot out multipule blasts at the Commander while he held his stumb of an arm. The Commander dodged the attacks by simply rolling to the side, then leaping back as Yaming sent razor sharp discs at his other arm, and finally stopped about ten feet away from his enemies; already noticing he was begining to feel the rest of his cut off arm going numb, having lost a lot of blood. But it wasn't just him who was tired, he noticed that as the one who changed into a dragon before raced towards him he was slower than before, and the sweat was pouring from his face like crazy; though each fighter was trying to hide their heavy breathing. Standing up he released his arm, "So the battle before did weaken you after all, that is why I've yet to see you transform."

"Don't think that . . . either of us are going to . . . give in! We still have enough strength . . . to finish . . . you off," Yaming said trying to keep her legs from buckeling and causing her to topple to the ground. A lie it might be but despite how tired they were Josh and Kisune had managed to take an entire arm off, so the possability of them winning wasn't out of the question, but if they would be alive at the end was. "I can't keep this up forever. I'm almost out of energy . . . I used a good bit of my chi on that mechanical wannabe, if I push myself anymore I'll . . ." Josh had been thinking, only to be interupted when Kisune grabbed him and pulled him away, "Josh get your mind out of the clouds and lets finish him off!!!"

The sound of the ground behind him crumbeling snapped him back into reality as he turned to see the Commander walking out of a gigantic hole he had created, by merely running through it, and knew if he had punched him it would've been all over. Lifting Josh to his feet Kisune pointed to himself and then pointed up, while he then pointed at Josh before motioning downwards; knowing Josh would easily get his plan. Patting Josh on the shoulder he waved his hand with a small smile, certain that his plan would work, and then raced off to the side of the Commander. Yet instead of focusing on Josh the Commander turned his attention to Kisune, now knowing that it was him who was more deadly, and yet still kept an eye on Josh for a counter attack, "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!"

"What!?" the blood dripped down the bone swords as the reality set in. Though he had skewered the Commander's remaining hand with his two bone swords he had been shoved back into a wall and Josh was being crushed under his foot. Unable to move Kisune knew that despite the situation the Commander wouldn't be able to kill either of them, even if he had his foot resting on Josh's neck, and that they were at a standstill. Laughing the Commander raised an eyebrow as he sunk the bone swords in deeper to his hand, "I bet you think we're at a standstill because your friend is holding my foot from breaking all of his ribs, while you took out my other arm. Well I can explode and reform myself. So once I do that I'll have both arms back and both of you will! Be! Dea-"

"Can't believe he forgot about me!" Yaming said holding her husband's bloody sword on her shoulders, shoving the Commander's now decapitated body over, and then helped Josh up. Stunned it took Kisune a minute to remember that Josh had dropped the sword and that he hadn't included Yaming in his battle plans, but now glad he hadn't. Laughing he gave her a thumbs up before feeling the hilt of the sword slam into his forehead, looking up from the ground as she tossed the blade back to Josh, "Don't you ever count me out like that again. Got it!?"

"Tch . . . I've lost track of my goal again. I need to find Jamie and destroy him."

"Hold on a minute," someone called out from behind him, making both turn, "So you're looking for Jamie, eh?"

The man in front of him was a tall man in a black tuxedo, a ruined hat atop his head, and looked as if he had just been beaten badly. Taking a step forward the man fell to his knees and held his side, "I know where . . . that demon is-"

Jamie stopped speaking once he felt the blades of air cutting into his back, not realizing Natalie had focued a good amount of energy into sending out homing blades. Turning around he saw her walking towards him, almost floating on air, and Cougar was no were to be found. Cursing under his breath he stood upright and gave a bow to her, "My dead girl I am most impressed you managed to find me."

"A simple rock wont stop me!" Natalie yelled while she swung her laft hand, releasing more homing attacks. Standing right back up Jamie didn't hide the fact that no matter how deep the cut Natalie inflicted on him it soon began to ooze with a black fliud that resealed the skin. Glancing around he surveyed the land, the war was coming to an end and he needed to exit as soon as possible. Snapping his fingers the tentacles that had receded into his back sprouted again, Jamie getting a wicked smile on his face, "Though you maybe fast you cannot move through shadow like me. How muchtime do you think you'll have to save Cougar before I kill him, hmmm?"

Snapping his finger Jamie's form turned into shadow and he dived into Felix's, using it as an escape. Naturally Natalie would rush to save Cougar, only to find he was never in any danger. Jamie may have been found in the South and infiltrated their army, but his loyalties were elsewhere . . . and his true leader would truly revel in the information he had acquired; and when Natalie had finally realized it was a trick, he'd be too far to be tracked. "She is formidable, but in my true state nothing more than an annoyance . . ."

"You still alive over there?"

"Y-Yeah," he answered as the Southern General toppled over. The energy returning to his hand Koya knelt down, held out his hand to Akima, and helped him to his back. Carrying him piggy-back style Koya trotted forward to find the others, the Southern General having been defeated. Calling back to Akima Koya questioned where they'd go first and laughed at Akima's answer, "Just set me down before anyone sees me . . . this is humiliating . . . you know, I can walk, I just need you to help hold me up, I'm off balanced."

"I know, but the idea of Kallen seeing you like this is going to be so worth it," Koya joked, making Akima turn red in embarrassment, and then got a playful blow to the shoulder. Frowning Koya got a grin and let his arms move to his side, making Akima fall flat on the ground, only to require assistance standing back up . . . after he apologized for hitting Koya that is. Throwing his arm over Koya's shoulder before they continued walking, Akima and Koya could sense that Kallen was far off on their left; also Kyou was ahead of them, though farther than Kallen. Akima pointed in the direction which would send them towards Kallen, "Let's head that way, I have to go that way. I have a very bad feeling about this whole situation. A single Western Base gave us more trouble than this."

"I think you're more worried about your wannabe girlfriend," Koya said with a bit of sarcasm, hiding his own uneasiness by annoying his best friend a bit more over his love interest. But Akima was right, something about the entire situation felt wrong, like the South had been holding back an ace . . .

Walking in despite Mitch and Bob trying to top him he looked around in the sterile room and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary . . . until he heard the raspy breathing of someone and the clanking of chains. Turning to the direction of the noise his eyes grew wide with shock- his eyes transfixed on a being who looked as if death had already embraced him, yet still moved with an unearthly essence. Standing, the chains extended to their full length, the being looked at Kiria with dead eyes and in an emotionless tone far greater than his own asked, "Who dares . . . wake me?"

"Who, or what, is that . . . thing!? It looks like it's been here for decades!" Kira yelled as he turned to the Northern General and Legendary. Judging from the person's body condition and the fact that the room around it is in the same condition, it was apparant that this place was built specifically to imprison it and it seems to have worked, until now. "It almost looks humanoid, but I'm honestly not sure. And after all the things that I saw back when I was a SOLDIER . . . I think it might actually be one of the escaped experiments," Kiria thought as he examined the sunken husk of a man, the raspy breathing echoing through the room as the person's eyes opened half way, "Who dares . . . wake me?"

"It's me friend . . . its Mitch, remember?" the Northern Legendary said taking a step towards the person, only to stop beside Kiria, "The perosn behind me is Colonel Bob, remember him?"

"Yes . . . from the war," the Southern Legendary spout out as it coughed blood up, the sight made Kiria feel like the Legendary would kill over at any minute; the odor of death hanging to him as if it were to mark him. Suddenly the Southern Legendary's eyes grew wide and moved, ratteling the chains as it rose his entire frame up to stand at least a foot taller than anyone in the room, "The war! Is it . . . still . . . on going?!"

"Yes, but-" General Bob began to explain, but was stopped by the sound of the chains breaking. Both Northeners rushed to prevent the Southern Legendary from moving, possibly to even chain him down again, all the while explaining that he shouldn't move or go outside. As the two struggled to release him the Southern Legendary's power steamed out of his mouth like exhaust, a black smoke bellowing out to form a cloud that hanged overhead, and black liquid seeping from his skin to create clothing. Lifting both men up the Southern Legendary slammed them into Kira and made way for the entrance, an explosion rocking the underground bunker.

Breaking into the daylight the blast had made every person look towards the epicenter, spotting Lora and Aya on their knees and out of breath. Standing in the middle of the crator, his face still covered by a ragged hood, Lord Bordimour stood up and coughed up blood. Floating out of the crator his arms swayed lifelessly in the breeze as he laughed, "That was stronger than I expected con-"

"What is going on in my city!" the Southern Legendary shouted, instantly appearing behind Lord Bordimour, and his husk of a body returning to it's youthful prime. Aye the man who had mere minutes before been wheezing in a dim and damp camber now looked completely different. Held in one gloved hand was a Reaper Scythe, the blade as long as Lord Bordimour's tail itself, and in the other a handled version of the same. His face concieled by a hood the dark hair of the Southern Legendary flowed freely, drapping down his black clothed shoulders. But not the appearance what made people shudder in fear of this legendary . . . no it was the sense of forboding he gave each and every mortal being who looked upon the face within the hood. And behind him stood Death, for his power was dominion over the living . . . and his touch brought sorrow to the living.

"They did mi' lord!" Lord Bordimour suddenly shouted as he pointed at the Northern and Rebel armies. Lana and Hachi looked turned away from their previous battle with the Northern Witch, Lady Kyou, knowing that their battle was insignificant now that such a force had arrived for the South. Surveying the death and destruction the war brought by the two opposing armies had brought on his land the Southern Legendary lifted his Reaper Scythe above his head, "You shall pay!!!"

Meanwhile in a Secret Secure Facility in the West

With that the supervisor stepped back against the wall and waited while the General stepped through the door and sat down. Taking the collar of his shirt in hand he fixed it and dusted himself off before turning to the individual, "Its been a while . . . boy . . ."

The subject didn't lift his head from the book in his hand, but still spoke, "Who are you? Are you another one of their doctors come to examine me?"

"No," the Western General said taking his seat across from the subject. Lifting his gaze the man met the General's gaze with his own bronze eyes, "Ah . . . General so it is you. Time had not been kind to you. Your hair has lightened, a sign of stress, you have a scar on your neck that wasn't there when I last saw you, and you have an air of arrogance around you . . . tell me, did you succeed in taking control of the Western Territory as you planned?"

"Natrually," the General said leaning back in his seat, running two fingers over the scar on his neck, and then addressed the man once more, "So I heard you wished to see me. I take it . . . it's about the deal?"

Kyou took the hit directly and collapsed to the ground dead, or so it would seem. Suddenly Kyou's voice rang out, "That's quite impressive, but as I said you won't touch me." Lana turned to see that about 10ft behind Hachi was a giant ice rose. Lana could see inside it despite the warped image and she saw Kyou still sitting in her chair. Then another ice clone rose out of the ground behind Hachi and threw 100 ice knives at him.

Kallen nodded and sat Saul down against a large stone. "Saul you and Bla-John, stay here. I'm gonna go with Destined to keep an eye on him." She stood and turned to Destined, "Well, let's go then. Lead the way."

Natalie arrived at where Cougar leaned against a ruined wall and realized that she had been tricked. *Damn, I should have known that he was trying to trick me there was no way he'd known where Cougar had gone.* she kneeled infront of Cougar and kissed his forehead. "Come on honey, let's go find Aya." Cougar had not yet fully recovered from the mental torture of the illusions, but was still able to function. Staring off into space he nodded at Natalie and stood up, but stumbled. Natalie caught him and with his arm over her shoulder they walked.

In a second Kiria was on his feet, "You called him friend, wait he's not the Southern Legendary is he?" Kiria then ran out of the room after the Legendary. *Dammit! What the hell is going on! I need to get out of here before he attacks me!* he stopped at the ledge where the Northern General and Legendary had met him and convinced him to follow them. He looked back into the hall and called out, "He's your problem now I'm leaving." Kiria then spread his wing and flew up into the air before heading off in the direction of the rondevue point where he was supposed to meet Alisa and Ike.

As the smoke cleared Aya was standing a little beyond the edge of the massive blast range with Lora sitting on the ground behind her and Aya's book floating in front of Aya. Aya had used the book to teleport them outside the blast range in case of the minuscule chance that Bordimour had some way to reverse the move. She placed her hand on the book and her injuries immediately began to heal at rapid speed. She turned her head to Lora and smiled, "In hindsight I should have just used an elemental attack. Much more powerful, but a lot more draining. But also much faster so we wouldn't have been touched by him. Or maybe a summoning, takes more time, but less physical involvement." Aya then sat down and sighed, "How do you think Kyou's doing?" As soon as she spoke she heard Bordimour behind her and whirled around, "No, way!" Then she saw a man suddenly appear behind Bordimour claiming that the city was his and wanting to know what had happened. Bordimour even seemed to cower at the sight of the man and then pointed at the Northern and Rebel armies blaming them for the destruction. Then the mysterious man raised one of the scythes in his hands and Aya immediately raised the most powerful shield she had.

Akima had, since the death of the Southern General, lost his bloodlust. And when Koya mentioned Kallen as his wannabe girlfriend he hit him again. "That one you deserved and you know it. So don't you dare drop me." Akima smiled at his friend, "So, what do you think about this whole thing? Compared to that Western Base?" Then he looked out at a massive blast that happened not too far from them. As the smoke cleared Akima saw that it was Aya and Lora. He immediately reached into his pocket and pulled out a small leather sack of pill-like objects. He looked down at them in his hand and grimaced, *I didn't want to have to use there medical pills that Todou gave me. They heal the body quickly and reenergize it, and even increase the energy output by 600%, but the side effects kick in 6 hours later. The side effects include massive pain in the abdominal area, temporary paralysis in the upper extremities, and loss of consciousness.* Akima looked at them for another second and then looked at Lora and Aya as their opponent stood back up and he popped a few into his mouth. His body began to heal instantaneously and he recovered. He took his arm off of Koya and then ran at top speed at the group where another person had just appeared out of thin air. He got there just in time, stopping infront of Lora and Aya and released a burst of Shinra Tensei blasting the injured opponent (Bordimour) away. Then held up a continuous gravitational field stopping the mysterious man's scythe in it's path.

As the Western General mentioned the deal the subject looked at him with a piercing gaze, "Yes, I did want to see you. I have been fully regenerated for some time now and yet I was not allowed to leave. So I stayed and listened, and I have heard some disturbing things........... Kiria, working as one of your special soldiers......... Losing a Military Base on the borderline......... The death of Dr. Wright....... And more. I wondered when you were going to fulfill our deal, but then I realized, you were waiting for the right moment. For when Kiria's usefulness to you had worn out. Ever since the death of Dr. Wright you knew it would be soon, with his rapidly deteriorating sense of reason to stay. You know that soon he'll turn into a liability and that was when you planned on letting me out. Well I've decided that I will wait here until the time comes, but I will NOT do so inside this room. I will spend my time in and around this facility, training myself to be stronger. Kiria is out there fighting constantly, if I am to do as you and I plan, then I must remember my abilities which haven't been used in so long. I hope you have no objections. I will expect to hear from you in a few months when Kiria finally becomes a liability." The subject then leaned back and looked down at his book again, "It was a pleasure seeing you again General. I will be waiting for your call."

" I can't belive you forgot her in the first place." Josh said not in an angry voice but , with a hint of a chukkle in his voice he , he accepted Yamings hand, then continued " Well , I've almost got my energy back." Josh then let lose his energy in to his body letting it form around his body. His hair stood on end.

Looking down at the generals head Josh said " In two more moves I would have had his head my self." He said in an almost disappointed voice. He started to look around, then stoped at Yaming, who was standing their looking like a goddess of war, blood on her hands. " Well where next." He said smileing. The battle still raged every where around them.

Kisune sat down against the wall after seeing the Commander's head fall. He retracted his bone swords into his body and sat there breathing heavy. Then he closed his eyes and began going in and out of passing out for a few seconds. "That was worth it after all that time spent locked up," he finally said, "I think I need some rest now." He kept his eyes closed and hung his head down while his arms lay at his sides. Some of his broken bones lay scattered ont he ground, those would have to be regenerated over time. The rest of his skeletal system would been a bit weaker because of it, but nothing that Kisune couldn't handle. This was a tough fight and he had fought well with help. Now it was time for him to rest while the other fighters finished their fights.

Tiberius finished his carnage on the soldiers as he changed back into his human form. Tiberius smiles as he knocks another opponent out. Tiberius looks around for another opponent to fight but everyone around him besides his allies was knocked out. Tiberius then falls towards the ground, exhuasted from fighting for so long. Tiberius then hears footsteps and turns slowly around. Tiberius then sees the Southern Legendary, standing behind him. Tiberius looks at him with rage. If I die, Tiberius thinks in his mind I will die fighting him. Tiberius gets up and charges the southern legendary.

"Can't believe he forgot about me!" Yaming said holding her husband's bloody sword on her shoulders, shoving the Commander's now decapitated body over, and then helped Josh up. Stunned it took Kisune a minute to remember that Josh had dropped the sword and that he hadn't included Yaming in his battle plans, but now glad he hadn't. Laughing he gave her a thumbs up before feeling the hilt of the sword slam into his forehead, looking up from the ground as she tossed the blade back to Josh, "Don't you ever count me out like that again. Got it!?"

"Can't believe we forgot you in the first place," Josh said, a hint of a chuckle in his voice, and accepted Yaming's hand. Standing up he let out a shallow breath, feeling the sweat run down his face, "I think I've got enough of my energy back to stand."

Shuffling his legs into a better position he flexed his arms, letting his energy appear around his body, and then shook before nearly dropping; only managing to stand with Yaming's help. Laughing he felt Yaming's back against his as she tried to push him back up, "A~nd there it went . . ."

"That was worth it after all those years spent locked up, “Kisune said sitting down against a boulder as Yaming finally got her husband upright; he himself didn't even have the energy to laugh as evident by his heavy breathing. Then he closed his eyes and could feel himself starting to pass out, "I think I need . . . some rest now . . ."

"Oh no you don't," Josh said lifting Kisune back to his feet, though Josh himself knew he needed to rest a bit, but then again there was no 'naptime' in a war. Grunting he let Kisune go, realizing that his friend most likely had a few of his bones missing; after all the areas they had been fighting in was littered with the broken remains, and it would have to be a couple minutes before they were regenerated. Having been forced to stand despite any protests he might've made Kisune felt someone's neck under his arm and opened both eyes to see Yaming holding him up, "I'm as tired as you pal, but the enemy just won't let us have a picnic out here because we're tired. We have to keep moving."

"Well where to next?" Josh asked Yaming smiling. Though she was covered in blood and sweat in Josh's eyes she more resembled a goddess of war than anything, the sun shining behind her. Looking across the field all three of them looked as a figure, seemingly, rose out of the Earth itself and a cold chill ran down each one's spine. Feeling the chill Yaming held her hands over her heart, "Oh this can't be good . . ."

"Saul you and Bl- John, stay here. I'm gonna go with Destined to keep an eye on him," Kallen said after she had sat Saul down against a large stone. Saul attempted to stand, but his injuries wouldn't allow him as he sunk back against the rock, John watching as his friend struggled against the pain; he then turned his gaze to Kallen. She had stood up and turned to Destined, asking which way they would be heading, and John then placed a hand on her shoulder, "I don't think it would be wise to separate from each other- any of us."

"Heh is that so?" Destined said pulling Lucifer down over his brow, shadowing the upper half of his face, and then felt something race across his back. Looking up Destined could see a man more grim than himself floating in midair and some people below him, but something about the man felt wrong. Squinting he could barely make out whatever the black mass exhausting out of the man formed and Destined knew, "For once I might agree, but we still press on."

"What!?" Saul asked getting up with John's help and limped over to Destined and grabbed his collar; his gaze leaving Destined and fixating on the man floating in the sky. It took Saul less time than anyone else in the group, who too had their eyes on the same man, to figure out who it was they were looking at, "So I suppose you're wanting us to head that way?"

Destined nodded, knowing the Southern General was literally nothing compared to the man before them; and thus the glory would be greater once he had his head! Snapping his finger Jamie's form turned into shadow and he dived into Felix's, using it as an escape. Naturally Natalie would rush to save Cougar and that she did, much to Jamie's expectations. Jamie may have been found in the South and infiltrated their army, but his loyalties were elsewhere . . . and his true leader would truly revel in the information he had acquired; and when Natalie had finally realized it was a trick, he'd be too far to be tracked. "She is formidable, but in my true state nothing more than an annoyance . . ."

"Damn! I should have known that he was trying to trick me! There was no way he'd known where Cougar had gone," Natalie thought to herself once she realized she had been tricked, seeing Cougar leaning against the ruined wall. Even though she techniqually lost her fight against Jamie Natalie was nevertheless still happy Cougar was alright and kneeled in front of him. Gently kissing his forehead she spoke, "Come on honey, let's go find Aya."

"Can I get another kiss at least?" Cougar said with a grin, pointing to his lips, and let out a small laugh. Natalie shook her head and watched him stand up, stumble a bit, and then have to be held up. Smiling at each other Cougar and Natalie were ready to start walking when a presence washed over them; both looking up to see a man, standing amongst the clouds, with Death at his side.

Transforming into pure lightning the twins raced forward at extreme speeds, smashing through the ice clones with ease, but found themselves farther away from their target than they had hopped. Rematerializing back into his human form Hachi grabbed hold of Lana and slung her back at Kyou, using her as a lightning spear before using a Shundo to close the gap between himself and Kyou as well. Holding onto her Kyou took the hit directly and collapsed on the ground, presumably dead, as Lana reverted back to her physical form. Grinning she kicked the lifeless corpse and began to mock about their victory, "Told you we're unbeatable."

"Let me be the 'big girl' and admit that was quite impressive," Kyou's voice suddenly rang out, causing both Lana and Hachi to jump back, "But as I said you won't touch 'me'."

Staring down at the corpse it's skin turned to a glassy exterior and it shattered; an ice clone! Getting back to back Lana and Hachi looked out among the wide space around them for Kyou, Lana finally spotting her about ten feet due east- revealed by a giant ice rose. Cursing under their breaths both let their energies begin to rise back up to dangerous levels, each hair standing on end, and could see Kyou grin as she snapped her fingers. Another ice clone appeared out of a rose behind them both and stood tall, a perfect replica of their opponent, and one they would have to go through to get to the original. Finally achieving full lightning form they charged forward as the ice clone threw one hundred ice daggers at them. About to make contact a sudden explosion in the distance threw both Lana and Hachi back towards the original Kyou, her ice clone shattering in the process of the blast. Standing up, both Lana and Hachi having been 'knocked' out of Lightning Form, they could see the blast had came from where Lord Bordimour was fighting Aya and Lora; Kyou immediately concerned for both girls, not knowing it was Aya who had caused the blast. Glancing to the enemy beside them the question was to go check their allies, or continue the fight?

"Damn it all!" Hachi said grabbing hold of Lana and rushing towards their lord's fight, "We have to ensure Lord Bordimour survives!"

"But Hachi, what about her!?" Lana asked looking back at Kyou, who too was either following them to continue their match or doing the same as them. As the three rushed to the crater they could see someone rising seemingly from the ground. Watching the person Hachi could feel a twisting knock in his stomach as his sister asked, a hint of worry in her voice for once, "Hachi, please tell me he is on our side."

"I think you're more worried about your wannabe girlfriend," Koya said with a bit of sarcasm, hiding his own uneasiness by annoying his best friend a bit more over his love interest. When Koya mentioned Kallen as his wannabe girlfriend he hit him again, "That one you deserved and you know it. So don't you dare drop me."

"I most definitely will if you slug me again like that," Koya said smiling back at his friend. As they picked up their pace a bit, both having regained some of their lost energies, a sudden flash of light knocked both back and sent them tumbling. Looking up from behind a rock they could make out a massive explosion in the direction Kallen was; Akima's heart tightening as he feared it was exactly where she was. As the violent gust of wind continued he dug into his pocket, pulling out a small leather sack of pill-like objects, and took out a single one of them. Rolling it in his hand Akima grimaced, "I didn't want to use these medical pills Todou gave me." Lifting the one in his hand to his mouth Akima was stopped by Koya, concern in his eyes, "What is that supposed to do?"

"They heal the body instantly and reenergize it . . . and even increase the energy output by 600%! But . . . the side effects kick in 6 hours later. The side effects include massive pain in the abdominal area, temporary paralysis in the upper extremities, and loss of consciousness," Akima explained and then looked at the pill for another second and the looked at the direction of the blast. Holding his hand open a sudden smack from underneath caused the pill to go flying from his hand and land on the ground, only for Koya to smash it with a good sized rock, "No friend of mine is going to be taking something that can potentially kill him."

"Koya you idiot!" Akima screamed as he watched Koya lift the rock, showing the pill to be only split in half, and caught it when Koya threw it at him. Grinning both men popped their half into their mouths, Koya saying one last thing before finishing his half, "At least not a full piece . . . and certainly not alone."

Swallowing the pills both could feel their body's begin to heal instantaneously and their eyes opened wide; the massive amount of energy their body was producing was beyond anything the could imagine. Standing up refreshed, as if they had never been fighting at all, Akima took his arm off of Koya and gave him a thumbs up; Koya nodding and returned the gesture. Getting into sprint position they could feel an immense power appear and, with their improved visibility, could make out a man raising his scythe towards two people; finally with a grunt they burst forward, two small craters forming where they had launched themselves from and Koya still mocked, "Bet I can make it there before you!"

"Clever . . . very clever . . ." Lord Bordimour said. Shielding herself behind one of Aya's barriers as the entire area around them exploded in a flash of violent light, transforming the very ground beneath them into molten rock, and finally vanishing into brilliant sparkling aftermath. As the smoke cleared Aya and Lora stood a little beyond the massive crater that had been created; Aya's shield managing to take the entire brunt of the explosion. Both girls stood, sore as all hell, and popped their backs to relieve some of the pent up stress accumulated during their fight with Bordimour. Placing her hand over the book she always carried Aya's physical wounds began to heal, Lora sitting cross legged and mimicking the same physical regenerative abilities, and they smiled to each other, "In hindsight Aya I think you should have just used an elemental attack. It much more powerful, although it is equally as draining. But I think that since it'd be faster we wouldn't have had to risk him getting close enough to touch us."

"Or maybe a summoning?" Aya suggested, sitting down next to her friend and continuing the 'what if' scenario, "Takes more time, but less physical involvement."

"True," Lora agreed nodding her head, though she didn't think a summoning would have been enough to take out someone like Bordimour. Giving a sigh Aya looked to the battlefield, almost completely quite from her attack, and nudged Lora, "How do you think Kyou is doing?"

Through the rubble of the crater Lord Bordimour's hand busted out, followed by his tail, and finally his head broke free. Standing in the middle of the crater, his face still covered by a ragged hood, Lord Bordimour stood up and coughed up blood. Floating out of the crater his arms swayed lifelessly in the breeze as he laughed, Aya and Lora completely stunned he had survived an immense blast, "That was stronger than I expected con-"

"What is going on in my city!" the Southern Legendary shouted, instantly appearing behind Lord Bordimour, and his husk of a body returning to it's youthful prime. Aye the man who had mere minutes before been wheezing in a dim and damp camber now looked completely different. Held in one gloved hand was a Reaper Scythe, the blade as long as Lord Bordimour's tail itself, and in the other a handled version of the same. His face concealed by a hood the dark hair of the Southern Legendary flowed freely, draping down his black clothed shoulders. But not the appearance what made people shudder in fear of this legendary . . . no it was the sense of foreboding he gave each and every mortal being who looked upon the face within the hood. And behind him stood Death, for his power was dominion over the living . . . and his touch brought sorrow to the living.

"Does he seem stronger to you?" the Northern General asked as he stood up, shoving his shoulder back into place, and then helped the Northern Legendary to stand. Coughing the Northern Legendary held his hand out, both men looking down at the contents, and knew there wasn't much time; they could already feel Donald's power growing. About to head out the sound of Kiria standing made them turn around, "Wait! You called him friend? Is he not the Southern Legendary?"

"He is," Mitch said with a nod, his breathing now labored as he steadied himself on General Bob. Cursing, not even caring if it was under his breath, Kiria pushed past then and ran out of the room, "Damn it! What the hell is going on!? I need to get out of here before he attacks me!" Stopping at the ledge where he had met the two Northerners he looked back into the hall at both men and grinned, "He's your problem now! I'm leaving!"

"They did mi' lord!" Lord Bordimour suddenly shouted as he pointed at the Northern and Rebel armies. Lana and Hachi looked turned away from their previous battle with the Northern Witch, Lady Kyou, knowing that their battle was insignificant now that such a force had arrived for the South. Surveying the death and destruction the war brought by the two opposing armies had brought on his land the Southern Legendary lifted his Reaper Scythe above his head, "You shall pay!!!"

"Aya! A shield right about now would be nice!" Lora yelled as the mysterious man raised one of the scythes above his head. As it swung down Aya quickly raised the most powerful shield she had and felt it shatter as if it was nothing underneath the scythe's blade, but then was pulled out of the way by Lora. Skidding to a halt they looked up as he raised his hand one more time. Watching the scythe swing towards them Aya froze in place, not even her strongest shield was able to block this man's attack, and he was too close for them to escape; "I'm gonna die . . . oh god . . . I'm actually gonna die!" The scythe mere inches from them a sudden blast of gravity knocked the blade back as Aya and Lora felt someone scoop them up and move them. Looking up Aya could see Akima and then glanced over to see Koya holding Lora, the young teenager unable to stop blushing, and both of them were watching the Southern Legendary as he wrenched his scythe out of the ground; neither knew who he was, but both could feel their own improved powers still being dwarfed by his.

"See mi lord! They are the enemy," Lord Bordimour said walking next to the man, a devilish grin on his face, like that of a man who knew he was about to win, "They are agents of evil affiliated with the rogue who tried to kill you. They are with the very same man who imprisoned you!"

"I see . . . very well," Donald said as he released a bit of his power, turning the entire battlefield into a barren wasteland where not even the weeds could grow. Standing on her own feet Lora held her hands out, trying to look as none aggressive as possible, and attempted to explain, "Wait we're not evil. We don't want to fight you at all . . ."

"Banzai!" a sudden scream rings out as someone's figure appears against the setting sun, an entire arm having been transformed into that of a weapon. Gasping in a stunned astonishment Koya and Akima recognized the person as Tiberius, who had been blasted away by the Southern General in the very beginning of the fight. Apparently he had not only survived, but cut his way through the mass of enemy soldiers only to end up messing up their only chance for a peaceful negotiation. As the blade in his arm is caught by the Southern Legendary is begins to turn a grey color and his eyes grow wide with shock, but before the grey coloring completely spreads through his body the Southern Legendary throws him aside; the words Lord Bordimour had been saying now firmly cemented in his mind. Removing both gloves those close enough could see two black dots on the back of his hands, the death sign, and others far off can feel killing intent. Dashing towards Akima the Southern Legendary did not raise his weapons nor form a fist, he only held out his open hand.

"Don't let him touch you!" General Bob yelled, having to be held up by Mitch as they race towards the battle, and stumble to a stop from exhaustion. Rising by himself Mitch holds both hands to his mouth and explains, "Donald has the power over life and death! A single touch will kill you!"

"Naturally," the General said leaning back in his seat, running two fingers over the scar on his neck, and then addressed the man once more, "So I heard you wished to see me. I take it . . . it's about the deal?"

As the Western General mentioned the deal the subject looked at him with a piercing gaze, "Yes, I did want to see you. I have been fully regenerated for some time now and yet I was not allowed to leave. So I stayed and listened, and I have heard some disturbing things."

"Such as?" the Western General leaned in, interested to know what the man had seemingly discovered despite having been locked away. The man leaned back, confidence exhuming from him, "Losing a Military Base on the borderline . . . the rediscovery of your little lost 'pet' . . ."

"If that is all then I am unimpressed soldier," the Western General said standing up and heading towards the door. Watching him open it the man leaned forward, "The death of Doctor . . . Catherine . . . Wright . . ."

"Heh, alright. Now you can call me impressed," Sitting back down the two men looked at each other, unmovable wills matching against each other, and the mysterious man continued, "I wondered when you were going to fulfill our deal, but then I realized . . . you were waiting for the right moment. For when Kiria's usefulness to you had worn out. Ever since the death of Dr. Wright you knew it would be soon . . . with his rapidly deteriorating sense of reason to stay. You know that soon he'll turn into a liability and that was when you planned on letting me out. Well! I've decided, that I will wait here until the time comes, but I will NOT do so inside this room. I will spend my time in and around this facility, training myself to be stronger."

"Unacceptable," a slam on the table making it rattle as the Western General lifted his hand. He did not like the idea of letting the man roam outside the compound at all, "If you go so much as beyond this room Kiria will sense you . . . and then our deal will be termin-"

"Kiria is out there fighting constantly, so he will be too preoccupied. And if I am to do as you and I plan, then I must remember my abilities which haven't been used in so long . . . I hope you have no objections? I will expect to hear from you in a few months when Kiria finally becomes a liability," the subject then leaned back and looked down at his book again, "It was a pleasure seeing you again General. I will be waiting for your call . . . oh! And give my regards to that creepy looking assistant of yours."

"So you are going to accept his offer?" Andrew said as they both began to leave the compound. The General had remained quite for quite some time, his mind going over every single possible detail that might and possibly could occur during the months that would pass, and then finally glanced at Andrew; who's eyes did not falter in the least. Taking his hat off the General wiped his brow, "If we don't then Kiria lives and possibly become a trouble I would rather avoid. Yet that man is also someone I would rather not make deals with."

"Then why not allow me to remove both threats for you sir?" Andrew said setting the coordinates to the teleporters. Then General let a hand rest on his shoulders as they both stepped inside, a blue light starting to become brighter and brighter around them, "No Andrew that would blow your cover. Besides . . . with any luck they'll kill each other . . ."

And in a flash of light the Western General and Andrew returned to the main compound.

• 2 weeks later...

As Josh lifted him back to his feet, he released a sigh. "I've been through a day of hard labor and an intense fight. I think I deserve a bit of rest. Being trapped in a prison and told you'll never leave, then put to hard labor is rough. Then to go and fight an intense battle with one of the stronger generals makes it even harder. Since we won, I feel that I deserve a rest," he proclaimed. Though this would all sound very convincing he noticed it had no effect on the two of them. As Yaming spoke about leaving he decided to give in. "Fine, we'll go somewhere away from the battle to recover and rest then," he stated as he slowly began walking. He then noticed the figure rise and got a feeling of more fighting and less rest.

• 1 month later...

<Ladies and Gentlemen! Struggle of Powers is being revived for it's finale, after a long awaited haitus brought on by Genisis' absence, so please enjoy!!!>

The entire group looked up as the Southern Legendary loomed above the group and peered down at the entire entourage. Watching them the man hidden behind the large black cloak thought to himself how little has changed, though so much actually had, and believed the people fighting to save the supers who'd been enslaved here as his enemies. Eyes shifting from side to side he spotted each person who he could easily identify as an 'enemy' and finally stopped when he saw two youn girls looking up at him. Lowering down he charged a black, dense ball of energy into the palm of his hand and readied to fire.

"Lora! Aya! Get out of there!" the Northern Legendary yelled as his former friend took aim. He didn't have the time to explain their enemy's powers or how dangerious he really was, but he attempted top make his warning sound completely urgent. What no one knew was that the Southern Legendary had an odd power that gave him mastery over life and death, as long as he could physically touch the person, and that was thge singular reason he had become so dangerious.

<Sorry I took so long, college and life are time consuming.>

[spoiler=Jake's Post just before mine]

<JUMP>

"Can't believe we forgot you in the first place," Josh said, a hint of a chuckle in his voice, and accepted Yaming's hand. Standing up he let out a shallow breath, feeling the sweat run down his face, "I think I've got enough of my energy back to stand."

Shuffling his legs into a better position he flexed his arms, letting his energy appear around his body, and then shook before nearly dropping; only managing to stand with Yaming's help. Laughing he felt Yaming's back against his as she tried to push him back up, "A~nd there it went . . ."

"That was worth it after all those years spent locked up, “Kisune said sitting down against a boulder as Yaming finally got her husband upright; he himself didn't even have the energy to laugh as evident by his heavy breathing. Then he closed his eyes and could feel himself starting to pass out, "I think I need . . . some rest now . . ."

"Oh no you don't," Josh said lifting Kisune back to his feet, though Josh himself knew he needed to rest a bit, but then again there was no 'naptime' in a war. Grunting he let Kisune go, realizing that his friend most likely had a few of his bones missing; after all the areas they had been fighting in was littered with the broken remains, and it would have to be a couple minutes before they were regenerated. Having been forced to stand despite any protests he might've made Kisune felt someone's neck under his arm and opened both eyes to see Yaming holding him up, "I'm as tired as you pal, but the enemy just won't let us have a picnic out here because we're tired. We have to keep moving."

"Well where to next?" Josh asked Yaming smiling. Though she was covered in blood and sweat in Josh's eyes she more resembled a goddess of war than anything, the sun shining behind her. Looking across the field all three of them looked as a figure, seemingly, rose out of the Earth itself and a cold chill ran down each one's spine. Feeling the chill Yaming held her hands over her heart, "Oh this can't be good . . ."

"Saul you and Bl- John, stay here. I'm gonna go with Destined to keep an eye on him," Kallen said after she had sat Saul down against a large stone. Saul attempted to stand, but his injuries wouldn't allow him as he sunk back against the rock, John watching as his friend struggled against the pain; he then turned his gaze to Kallen. She had stood up and turned to Destined, asking which way they would be heading, and John then placed a hand on her shoulder, "I don't think it would be wise to separate from each other- any of us."

"Heh is that so?" Destined said pulling Lucifer down over his brow, shadowing the upper half of his face, and then felt something race across his back. Looking up Destined could see a man more grim than himself floating in midair and some people below him, but something about the man felt wrong. Squinting he could barely make out whatever the black mass exhausting out of the man formed and Destined knew, "For once I might agree, but we still press on."

"What!?" Saul asked getting up with John's help and limped over to Destined and grabbed his collar; his gaze leaving Destined and fixating on the man floating in the sky. It took Saul less time than anyone else in the group, who too had their eyes on the same man, to figure out who it was they were looking at, "So I suppose you're wanting us to head that way?"

Destined nodded, knowing the Southern General was literally nothing compared to the man before them; and thus the glory would be greater once he had his head! Snapping his finger Jamie's form turned into shadow and he dived into Felix's, using it as an escape. Naturally Natalie would rush to save Cougar and that she did, much to Jamie's expectations. Jamie may have been found in the South and infiltrated their army, but his loyalties were elsewhere . . . and his true leader would truly revel in the information he had acquired; and when Natalie had finally realized it was a trick, he'd be too far to be tracked. "She is formidable, but in my true state nothing more than an annoyance . . ."

"Damn! I should have known that he was trying to trick me! There was no way he'd known where Cougar had gone," Natalie thought to herself once she realized she had been tricked, seeing Cougar leaning against the ruined wall. Even though she techniqually lost her fight against Jamie Natalie was nevertheless still happy Cougar was alright and kneeled in front of him. Gently kissing his forehead she spoke, "Come on honey, let's go find Aya."

"Can I get another kiss at least?" Cougar said with a grin, pointing to his lips, and let out a small laugh. Natalie shook her head and watched him stand up, stumble a bit, and then have to be held up. Smiling at each other Cougar and Natalie were ready to start walking when a presence washed over them; both looking up to see a man, standing amongst the clouds, with Death at his side.

Transforming into pure lightning the twins raced forward at extreme speeds, smashing through the ice clones with ease, but found themselves farther away from their target than they had hopped. Rematerializing back into his human form Hachi grabbed hold of Lana and slung her back at Kyou, using her as a lightning spear before using a Shundo to close the gap between himself and Kyou as well. Holding onto her Kyou took the hit directly and collapsed on the ground, presumably dead, as Lana reverted back to her physical form. Grinning she kicked the lifeless corpse and began to mock about their victory, "Told you we're unbeatable."

"Let me be the 'big girl' and admit that was quite impressive," Kyou's voice suddenly rang out, causing both Lana and Hachi to jump back, "But as I said you won't touch 'me'."

Staring down at the corpse it's skin turned to a glassy exterior and it shattered; an ice clone! Getting back to back Lana and Hachi looked out among the wide space around them for Kyou, Lana finally spotting her about ten feet due east- revealed by a giant ice rose. Cursing under their breaths both let their energies begin to rise back up to dangerous levels, each hair standing on end, and could see Kyou grin as she snapped her fingers. Another ice clone appeared out of a rose behind them both and stood tall, a perfect replica of their opponent, and one they would have to go through to get to the original. Finally achieving full lightning form they charged forward as the ice clone threw one hundred ice daggers at them. About to make contact a sudden explosion in the distance threw both Lana and Hachi back towards the original Kyou, her ice clone shattering in the process of the blast. Standing up, both Lana and Hachi having been 'knocked' out of Lightning Form, they could see the blast had came from where Lord Bordimour was fighting Aya and Lora; Kyou immediately concerned for both girls, not knowing it was Aya who had caused the blast. Glancing to the enemy beside them the question was to go check their allies, or continue the fight?

"Damn it all!" Hachi said grabbing hold of Lana and rushing towards their lord's fight, "We have to ensure Lord Bordimour survives!"

"But Hachi, what about her!?" Lana asked looking back at Kyou, who too was either following them to continue their match or doing the same as them. As the three rushed to the crater they could see someone rising seemingly from the ground. Watching the person Hachi could feel a twisting knock in his stomach as his sister asked, a hint of worry in her voice for once, "Hachi, please tell me he is on our side."

"I think you're more worried about your wannabe girlfriend," Koya said with a bit of sarcasm, hiding his own uneasiness by annoying his best friend a bit more over his love interest. When Koya mentioned Kallen as his wannabe girlfriend he hit him again, "That one you deserved and you know it. So don't you dare drop me."

"I most definitely will if you slug me again like that," Koya said smiling back at his friend. As they picked up their pace a bit, both having regained some of their lost energies, a sudden flash of light knocked both back and sent them tumbling. Looking up from behind a rock they could make out a massive explosion in the direction Kallen was; Akima's heart tightening as he feared it was exactly where she was. As the violent gust of wind continued he dug into his pocket, pulling out a small leather sack of pill-like objects, and took out a single one of them. Rolling it in his hand Akima grimaced, "I didn't want to use these medical pills Todou gave me." Lifting the one in his hand to his mouth Akima was stopped by Koya, concern in his eyes, "What is that supposed to do?"

"They heal the body instantly and reenergize it . . . and even increase the energy output by 600%! But . . . the side effects kick in 6 hours later. The side effects include massive pain in the abdominal area, temporary paralysis in the upper extremities, and loss of consciousness," Akima explained and then looked at the pill for another second and the looked at the direction of the blast. Holding his hand open a sudden smack from underneath caused the pill to go flying from his hand and land on the ground, only for Koya to smash it with a good sized rock, "No friend of mine is going to be taking something that can potentially kill him."

"Koya you idiot!" Akima screamed as he watched Koya lift the rock, showing the pill to be only split in half, and caught it when Koya threw it at him. Grinning both men popped their half into their mouths, Koya saying one last thing before finishing his half, "At least not a full piece . . . and certainly not alone."

Swallowing the pills both could feel their body's begin to heal instantaneously and their eyes opened wide; the massive amount of energy their body was producing was beyond anything the could imagine. Standing up refreshed, as if they had never been fighting at all, Akima took his arm off of Koya and gave him a thumbs up; Koya nodding and returned the gesture. Getting into sprint position they could feel an immense power appear and, with their improved visibility, could make out a man raising his scythe towards two people; finally with a grunt they burst forward, two small craters forming where they had launched themselves from and Koya still mocked, "Bet I can make it there before you!"

"Clever . . . very clever . . ." Lord Bordimour said. Shielding herself behind one of Aya's barriers as the entire area around them exploded in a flash of violent light, transforming the very ground beneath them into molten rock, and finally vanishing into brilliant sparkling aftermath. As the smoke cleared Aya and Lora stood a little beyond the massive crater that had been created; Aya's shield managing to take the entire brunt of the explosion. Both girls stood, sore as all hell, and popped their backs to relieve some of the pent up stress accumulated during their fight with Bordimour. Placing her hand over the book she always carried Aya's physical wounds began to heal, Lora sitting cross legged and mimicking the same physical regenerative abilities, and they smiled to each other, "In hindsight Aya I think you should have just used an elemental attack. It much more powerful, although it is equally as draining. But I think that since it'd be faster we wouldn't have had to risk him getting close enough to touch us."

"Or maybe a summoning?" Aya suggested, sitting down next to her friend and continuing the 'what if' scenario, "Takes more time, but less physical involvement."

"True," Lora agreed nodding her head, though she didn't think a summoning would have been enough to take out someone like Bordimour. Giving a sigh Aya looked to the battlefield, almost completely quite from her attack, and nudged Lora, "How do you think Kyou is doing?"

Through the rubble of the crater Lord Bordimour's hand busted out, followed by his tail, and finally his head broke free. Standing in the middle of the crater, his face still covered by a ragged hood, Lord Bordimour stood up and coughed up blood. Floating out of the crater his arms swayed lifelessly in the breeze as he laughed, Aya and Lora completely stunned he had survived an immense blast, "That was stronger than I expected con-"

"What is going on in my city!" the Southern Legendary shouted, instantly appearing behind Lord Bordimour, and his husk of a body returning to it's youthful prime. Aye the man who had mere minutes before been wheezing in a dim and damp camber now looked completely different. Held in one gloved hand was a Reaper Scythe, the blade as long as Lord Bordimour's tail itself, and in the other a handled version of the same. His face concealed by a hood the dark hair of the Southern Legendary flowed freely, draping down his black clothed shoulders. But not the appearance what made people shudder in fear of this legendary . . . no it was the sense of foreboding he gave each and every mortal being who looked upon the face within the hood. And behind him stood Death, for his power was dominion over the living . . . and his touch brought sorrow to the living.

"Does he seem stronger to you?" the Northern General asked as he stood up, shoving his shoulder back into place, and then helped the Northern Legendary to stand. Coughing the Northern Legendary held his hand out, both men looking down at the contents, and knew there wasn't much time; they could already feel Donald's power growing. About to head out the sound of Kiria standing made them turn around, "Wait! You called him friend? Is he not the Southern Legendary?"

"He is," Mitch said with a nod, his breathing now labored as he steadied himself on General Bob. Cursing, not even caring if it was under his breath, Kiria pushed past then and ran out of the room, "Damn it! What the hell is going on!? I need to get out of here before he attacks me!" Stopping at the ledge where he had met the two Northerners he looked back into the hall at both men and grinned, "He's your problem now! I'm leaving!"

"Aya! A shield right about now would be nice!" Lora yelled as the mysterious man raised one of the scythes above his head. As it swung down Aya quickly raised the most powerful shield she had and felt it shatter as if it was nothing underneath the scythe's blade, but then was pulled out of the way by Lora. Skidding to a halt they looked up as he raised his hand one more time. Watching the scythe swing towards them Aya froze in place, not even her strongest shield was able to block this man's attack, and he was too close for them to escape; "I'm gonna die . . . oh god . . . I'm actually gonna die!" The scythe mere inches from them a sudden blast of gravity knocked the blade back as Aya and Lora felt someone scoop them up and move them. Looking up Aya could see Akima and then glanced over to see Koya holding Lora, the young teenager unable to stop blushing, and both of them were watching the Southern Legendary as he wrenched his scythe out of the ground; neither knew who he was, but both could feel their own improved powers still being dwarfed by his.

"See mi lord! They are the enemy," Lord Bordimour said walking next to the man, a devilish grin on his face, like that of a man who knew he was about to win, "They are agents of evil affiliated with the rogue who tried to kill you. They are with the very same man who imprisoned you!"

"I see . . . very well," Donald said as he released a bit of his power, turning the entire battlefield into a barren wasteland where not even the weeds could grow. Standing on her own feet Lora held her hands out, trying to look as none aggressive as possible, and attempted to explain, "Wait we're not evil. We don't want to fight you at all . . ."

"Banzai!" a sudden scream rings out as someone's figure appears against the setting sun, an entire arm having been transformed into that of a weapon. Gasping in a stunned astonishment Koya and Akima recognized the person as Tiberius, who had been blasted away by the Southern General in the very beginning of the fight. Apparently he had not only survived, but cut his way through the mass of enemy soldiers only to end up messing up their only chance for a peaceful negotiation. As the blade in his arm is caught by the Southern Legendary is begins to turn a grey color and his eyes grow wide with shock, but before the grey coloring completely spreads through his body the Southern Legendary throws him aside; the words Lord Bordimour had been saying now firmly cemented in his mind. Removing both gloves those close enough could see two black dots on the back of his hands, the death sign, and others far off can feel killing intent. Dashing towards Akima the Southern Legendary did not raise his weapons nor form a fist, he only held out his open hand.

"Don't let him touch you!" General Bob yelled, having to be held up by Mitch as they race towards the battle, and stumble to a stop from exhaustion. Rising by himself Mitch holds both hands to his mouth and explains, "Donald has the power over life and death! A single touch will kill you!"

"Naturally," the General said leaning back in his seat, running two fingers over the scar on his neck, and then addressed the man once more, "So I heard you wished to see me. I take it . . . it's about the deal?"

As the Western General mentioned the deal the subject looked at him with a piercing gaze, "Yes, I did want to see you. I have been fully regenerated for some time now and yet I was not allowed to leave. So I stayed and listened, and I have heard some disturbing things."

"Such as?" the Western General leaned in, interested to know what the man had seemingly discovered despite having been locked away. The man leaned back, confidence exhuming from him, "Losing a Military Base on the borderline . . . the rediscovery of your little lost 'pet' . . ."

"If that is all then I am unimpressed soldier," the Western General said standing up and heading towards the door. Watching him open it the man leaned forward, "The death of Doctor . . . Catherine . . . Wright . . ."

"Heh, alright. Now you can call me impressed," Sitting back down the two men looked at each other, unmovable wills matching against each other, and the mysterious man continued, "I wondered when you were going to fulfill our deal, but then I realized . . . you were waiting for the right moment. For when Kiria's usefulness to you had worn out. Ever since the death of Dr. Wright you knew it would be soon . . . with his rapidly deteriorating sense of reason to stay. You know that soon he'll turn into a liability and that was when you planned on letting me out. Well! I've decided, that I will wait here until the time comes, but I will NOT do so inside this room. I will spend my time in and around this facility, training myself to be stronger."

"Unacceptable," a slam on the table making it rattle as the Western General lifted his hand. He did not like the idea of letting the man roam outside the compound at all, "If you go so much as beyond this room Kiria will sense you . . . and then our deal will be termin-"

"Kiria is out there fighting constantly, so he will be too preoccupied. And if I am to do as you and I plan, then I must remember my abilities which haven't been used in so long . . . I hope you have no objections? I will expect to hear from you in a few months when Kiria finally becomes a liability," the subject then leaned back and looked down at his book again, "It was a pleasure seeing you again General. I will be waiting for your call . . . oh! And give my regards to that creepy looking assistant of yours."

"So you are going to accept his offer?" Andrew said as they both began to leave the compound. The General had remained quite for quite some time, his mind going over every single possible detail that might and possibly could occur during the months that would pass, and then finally glanced at Andrew; who's eyes did not falter in the least. Taking his hat off the General wiped his brow, "If we don't then Kiria lives and possibly become a trouble I would rather avoid. Yet that man is also someone I would rather not make deals with."

"Then why not allow me to remove both threats for you sir?" Andrew said setting the coordinates to the teleporters. Then General let a hand rest on his shoulders as they both stepped inside, a blue light starting to become brighter and brighter around them, "No Andrew that would blow your cover. Besides . . . with any luck they'll kill each other . . ."

And in a flash of light the Western General and Andrew returned to the main compound.

Kallen was looking at the man in the air and flexed her right arm, *Okay elastic muscles 1-9 are still full operational. Todou is an amazing mechanic all this and it's still working perfectly.* She then looked down at her arm and saw that the chamber lock was open. *Oh, damn, I almost forgot to replace my energy filler.* Kallen then took a small cylinder opject from her belt, inserted it into the chamber and sighed. *If I'd gone into battle without putting one in I'd have no shield or weapon other than physical combat.* She turned to look at Destined who was staring at the man in the sky. "Hey Destined, you seem to know that guy. So for once can you please share some information. Please tell us... who the hell is he?"

Natalie slung Cougar's left arm over her shoulder and supported him as the walked when suddenly they saw someone in the air whose very presence sent shivers down their spines. Natale held onto Cougar tighter *What the hell is that? Dammit!* Then she looked around and saw Kallen, Saul, Black, and Destined in the distance. "Sorry honey, but this is going to hurt you a bit but don't fight it." Just as she said it Cougar's facial expression changed to one of confusion, "Wait, what are you talking abo-" He was cut off as they suddenly lurched forward at high speed. Natalie was using her ability to move them at high speed by manipulating the air around them and stopped next to Kallen and the others. Natalie smiled at them, "Hey, so is everyone over here alright?"

Still holding Aya, Akima leapt back and released a gravitational pulse which created a smaller crater centered from where he was. He expected the man named Donald to be knocked back and stopped from advancing but was shocked to see that he wasn't knocked back but was barely slowed down. But that slight amount that Donald was slowed down saved him as he just barely dodged the the attack. *Dammit, what the hell! How do we fight someone we can't touch!* He then released another burst of gravitational energy, but this time to repel himself backwards making it easier for him to dodge. But after that he didn't have enough time to dodge a third time, Donald was still too close, but as he got within 10 feet of them a massive 5 foot thick wall of ice sprouted up from the ground between Akima and Aya and Donald. Which Donald hit, but not expecting it didn't damage. Akima turned to see Kyou standing about 30 feet away with her left arm outstretched.

Kyou sighed in relief as she saw the attacker hit the wall. Then she made three more walls and covered the top trapping him in a box of ice. *Just in time, but with his kind of power even a Special Purified ice wall like that won't stop him for more than a few minutes, not enough time for us to regroup.* Akima then got up, motioned for Koya to follow him and ran over to Kyou and put Aya down. Akima looked to Kyou, "So what do we do?" She then looked past him at the ice block. "I don't know, I used one of my most powerful types of ice to trap him but with his power that will only hold out somewhere from 3 to 7 minutes." She looked at each Akima, Koya, Aya, and Lora in turn and then asked, "So anyone have any ideas?"

Kiria watched the things unfold from the sky, having leapt off the ledge and spread his wing. *Well looks like the city is destroyed enough without my help, but still it wasn't annihilated like we'd planned and I can't do that now or I'll become his target and I'd rather not die again. It hurts like hell. Dammit! Why'd that old General and his friend have to interfere, if they hadn't I could have just done my job.* With a few strokes of his wing he turned and was headed off to the point where he was to meet up with Alisa and Ike, "Well we completed the original objective which was to destroy the Southern capital and our secondary objective of destroying the governmental system they had, essentially all they're left with is anarchy."

As soon as he felt that the General and Andrew had disappeared the subject closed his book, *I'm surprised that Kiria has never noticed it. The General's Assistant........ there's something about him........ there's definitely more to him than meets the eye.* He then stood up and walked to the door of the room, "I guess it's time to rediscover the abilities that MOTHER gave to me." With that he walked through the facility and outside to get down to work.

"Yeah everyone is alright as we can be," Yaming said as Josh coughed a bit of blood up, still not having completely recovered from his injuries, and looked back to see the Southern Legendary being incased in ice; though she doubted it'd take him long to escape. While the Southern Legendary glarted through the broken images created by the ice Kallen glanced over to Destined, who had met the man's gaze, and ased if he had known the man, "Never personally but I have heard stories while I was travelling. Apparently he was the most fear out of the entire legendaries because he was seen as death personified . . ."

Death Personified, that never boads well for our heroes now does it? Akima's attacks had failed, Lora and Aya's combinations were doing nothing to the titan, and even the mighty Kyou's strongest trap was begining to crack and crumble as if it was nothing under the pure presure the man's essence was giving off. Without what seemed to be a single hope Kyou asked, but never looked, everyone else the obvious, "So does anyone have any ideas?"

"I have one!" the Northern General said as he and Mitch landed in front of the weiry group. Looking back Mitch gave the two teenage girls whom he had trained, Lora and Aya, a warm fatherly smile before turning his attention towards the shattering ice. Shaking the Southern Legendary remain in place, though swaying back and forth, and did not move a muscle. Whispering lowly Mitch explain the first half of the plan which the two senior veterains had come up with, "I wqill use my time manipulation ability to slow time around you guys, that'll give you enough time to dodge and counterattack while recovering. While I am doing that Bob is going to confront Donald head on, he has experiance fighting him so don't worry about him . . . nor me . . ."

"Once Donald has his focus on someone he tends to forget about everyone else, a bad habit from the ol' days, so that'll give you all a chance to escape. You're all still young . . . no need for your lives to end now," the Northern General finished with a sigh. As expected Lora began totalk out of terms, not wanting to leave the two seniors to their own resigned fates, "But you can't just throw your lives away!!!"

When Destined mentioned their opponent as being death personified Kallen turned and looked at the cracking ice cage, "Damn monster. Everything has a weakness. We just need to figure out his. There are pleanty more of us than him we can work together and try hitting him with all sorts of different things until something works. I know it's not the best idea, but it's worth a shot."

As Kallen spoke Kyou sighed. *Of course, then he's the same person. I only met him once, back when I was only 7 years old. It's been a long time, so it's no wonder why he doesn't recognize me, but my power, surely he'd recognize it....... well this doesn't help our current situation at all.* Kyou's head fell, "Damn."

-then Northern General shows up and explains plan-

As Lora began to try to talk the Northern General and Legendary out of their insane plan Aya placed a hand on Lora's shoulder and smiled. "Lora you know as well as I do that they're too stubborn to negotiate with. I thought you'd remember that from our training." Then Aya looked at Mitch with a hard face, "Whatever you do, please don't die."

After listening to the Northern General's plan and Lora's complaints Kallen simply sighed and looked up at the sky. *Some older sister I am. Lora doesn't listen to me, refuses to obey the wishes of others. Looks like she follows my example more than my words. If only...... I'm sorry mother, I'm just prattling on about it instead of doing something. Don't worry, I'll make you proud.*

After Aya mentioned the stubbornness of Mitch and the General, Kyou looked to her Grandfather, *She's right, he's the most stubborn ass I've ever met. But nothing we say or do will change their minds, it'll just waste what little time I bought us.* She then walked over to where Akima and Koya were standing and spoke quietly, "Let's do as they say and retreat, but once we get far enough I want you two and whoever has the least injuries to turn back and help. Understood?"

Akima nodded at Kyou's instructions and then looked to Koya, "So we're getting another chance, what do you say?"

Lana stood by Hachi and watched as the two young girls who fought Lord Bordimour were rescued from the Southern Legendary's attack and as the Southern Legendary was stopped, even though just temporarily, by the ice woman. For the first time she was starting to lose her confidence, "Hachi..... I think that woman was just playing with us earlier. For her to be able to stop that man, even temporarily, is beyond our capabilities. When we fought against her I thought we were holding our own and that one mistake on her part, or on our part would mean victory for the other, but now I get the feeling that we wouldn't have a chance is she fought us all out." She wrapped her arms around herself and shivered at the thought of it.

NEAR THE BORDER BETWEEN THE SOUTH AND WEST

Kiria was flying past another of the South's random abandoned forts when he saw them. He landed folded his wing back into his body and walked the last few meters before smirking, "So, it seems like you had a lot more trouble than was expected."

Alisa, looked up and glared at him from where she was kneeling over Ike trying to repair him, "We underestimated them to our detriment. It won't happen again." Alisa then looked down to continue her repairs of Ike when she suddenly smiled, "So did you have some trouble as well? I didn't see the massive explosion of you destroying the capital."

Kiria's mouth became a thin line. "No, but it turns out than my destroying the capital will be unnecessary. You see the Southern Legendary woke up and is currently on a rampage." He then sat down and brushed a few strands of hair out of his eyes. "All that's left now is to return to the Base."

Lora felt Aya's hand on her shoulder and listened to what she had to say. It was true, there would be no convincing them to leave their foolhardly plan no matter how much they begged or pleased; they hadn't eased up during training so why should they do so now in the real situation? Nodding her head Lora took a step back, giving the two mentors a wide enough birth to prepare themselves and agreed with Aya, "If you die I'll bring you back so I can knock the crap outta ya old man!"

Old man, it was something Lor ahad began calling Mitch during their training in whatever place he had brought them too; she honestly still didn't know where it was, as everything looked so different. At first the name was meant as an insult, since he would constantly pick her up and exclaim that if someone her age couldn't keep up he'd have to push her harder, and she'd always come back with that. Now the name was more of an endearment than anything, a sign that she truly respected him and cared about him. With no more arguements from either part of the group Mitch and Bob turned to see the ice which had barely kept Donald contain shatter into powdered snow, the Soutehrn Legendary scowling coldly, "It is time to end this 100 year squabble, wouldn't you agree Bob?"

"Well partly end it . . . fortunately for us that idiot who got this war started died long ago. BUt yeah . . . lets end this!"

Without another word all three men dashed towards each other so quickly it left a sonic boom, knocking those who weren't prepared back and skyward. Mitch stopped a couple feet before anchoring his feet into the ground, his hand holding out a pocket watch to begin his part of the strategem. Bob on the otherhand continued moving forward and clashed with Donald. Both here attempting to forcfe each other back and while Bob seemed to get the upper hand a black discoloring began to appear at the tips of his fingers and slowly branch down his hands- the Southern Legendary was killing him as thney fought.

"I think we deserve another chance!" Koya had said confidently when Akima had asked, but now witnessing the three titans batteling with such intensity he felt as if he should be kicking himself in the head. The waves of power exhuming off of them was more intense than he had ever seen before, but the combat itself was on a whole 'nother level. "Such focus . . . such intensity it's not like they're even paying attention to who makes the next strike or were," he thought to himself as a bead of sweat ran down his face.

"So you finally learn the truth Lana?" Lord Bordimour said stepping behind his two servants, blood leaking from the massive wound inflicted to him. He gave a wide grin, his fangs stained with blood, and laughed despite the pain, "But now we still get a good deal. We can watch as that idiot Donald pounds them to dust . . . and then . . . and then I'll become the new Southern General!!!"

Ike's circuts, though shorted and nearly unusable to his physical body, was all the while continuing to transmit data to Andrew. Shorting the information while he contininued to walk with the Western General he brought up and and all files about the man. Once he had retrieved the file he desired Andrew's eyes blinked, shutting the file off, and he turned to the Western General, "Sir I believe it would be best to begin mobilizing our forces to increase the search for our targets."

"Very well Andrew," the man replied opening the door and stepping in. Before the door swished closed he finished, "Find them."

Aya smirked at Lora's outburst, *If anyone would be bringing them back that would be my job and even if I did I'd have to be careful because of the risk that Master Mitch said the ability would incur. It'd take a lot of preparation and such for it to work without killing myself and failing to bring them back. But I agree with her, I don't know what I'd do if they died on us.* She then grabbed Lora's hand and the two turned and ran back as they were told.

As the three great powers clashed Kyou led the others away as her grandfather instructed, *Dammit, that old man isn't as young or as powerful as he used to be, and Mitch.... other than my grandfather I'm probably the only one here who's noticed it since I've known you for so long. You're slowly weakening, you who are untouched by time, are running out of it.* After they passed the halfway point she smiled, *Akima, Koya, I'm counting on you. Don't die.*

As they went Natalie still had to support Cougar since his nervous system hadn't fully recovered. Cougar looked back at the three, *Dammit! There's nothing I can do, I still can't fully control my legs and without them I can't fight even if the rest of my body was perfectly fine.......... So is this what it's come to? Friends battling to the death? Despicable, if you can't trust your friends then what can you trust?*

Akima and Koya had stopped running and timed it just like Kyou had told them so that no one noticed. Hiding in a ruin of a building Akima smiled at Koya, "You're right they're way beyond us at the moment, and the half of the pill we took earlier still hasn't worn off." Akima pulled out a small pouch and from it he pulled four more pills. "But maybe we should take a risk and use more. What do you say?" Akima tossed two pills to Koya, "Cause this is the only way I can think of which will make us powerful enough to be able to fight with those three in time to be helpful."

A little while after they passed the halfway point to a safe range Kallen noticed something, *Hmm? Someone's missing? Wait! Those two wouldn't be that stupid would they? DAMMIT! And I can't do anything right now or I'll alert Lora and with all of us in the state we're in none of us are strong enough to hold her back unless we gang up on her except Aya, and she's still recovering energy from the barrier she used against that 'death' guy. Damn, I'll have to trust that they'll be smart about it at least or they'll be killed.*

Lana looked over at Bordimour, "But won't that man just turn on us if we try to take control? Besides there's nothing to take command of here, the capital is dead. We can relocate it by calling another city the capital, but what's to make the other commander's acknowledge us? If we force it on them they'll only band together and we'll have a full blown civil war again. We just got out of one a year ago, so the hatred is still fresh and could burst free too easily." She turned to Hachi, "Am I wrong?"

Kiria leaned back against a large rock and looked to where Alisa was working on Ike, "So how long will it take for you to fix him up so we can get a move on?" Alisa was quiet for a bit before responding, "He'll be 'alive' in a little, but I can't do full repairs until we get to one of the outposts where I can get materials to work with." Alisa spent a few more minutes working before she stopped. "So are you done?" She nodded, "He should be back, hey Ike."

Yaming and Josh stumbled to the safe zone and finished by plopping onto the ground with a loud sigh of relief. Josh flipped onto his back and grunted when he twisted his side a bit too far out of the way; Yaming on the other hand simply sat down and held her head low to cool off. Looking around Black noticed that they had been seperated from the Southern Rebel soldiers whom they had been fighting with earlier and decided to mention it, "Kyou I don't see those rebel soldiers around here anywhere . . ."

"Also we're missing a couple other people who just couldn't sit and wait for the outcome," Destined said with a grin, Lucifer repeating the action, and pointed towards the battlefield.

"Yeah why not as long as we don't end up killing ourselves," Koya said with a small laugh, not sure if the pills would end up doing what he said, and reached out for one before it vanished from Akima's hand. Looking quickly to the right, as he had felt a wind heading that direction too, and saw Lora standing with the setting sun to her back, pill in hand, "So with these we can help Grandpa Bob and Mitch fight off the Southern Legendary?"

"What do you think?" she continued turning to Aya whom had been brought along, most likely against her will, and tossed the pill before catching it.

"Bob on you're right!" Mitch yelled through the massive, fog-like, pressure of Donald's dark aura. Looking up Bob could see his one time friend rushing down quickly with a full blown punch ready. But with his partner Bob had no need to truly react faster than his enemy, as time slowed down enough time so he could escape in time. Slidding to a stop Bob looked up to see Donald rising out of the ground, his eyes glowing red in the dust, and gave a slow whistle, "Looks like he hasn't changed a bit . . . still unbelieveably strong."

"While we've gotten old and grey."

"DOn't forget those d*n liver spots," both let out a happy chuckle, truly enjoying themsevles more than they ever had in the past 100 years, and grew solmn when Donald called out to them, "I know you are only delaying the enevitable. Despite your powers over time Mitch you cannot escape death forever . . . surrender now and I wont continue this mindless bout."

"Inevitable?!"

"Surrender?!" they exclaimed before readying to initiate the next round, "We don't even know what those words mean . . . though that comment about being mindless does suite you Donald."

Both looked at each other, nodded, and charged.

Lord Bordimour grinned, the thoughts that were his alone bringing him a lot of enjoyment, and he continued to listen to Lana speak. She mentioned the civil war less than a yhear ago and how all of the hate still left over would only damper their rise to power. She turned to her brother and gave him a caustious look, his eyes never meeting hers, "You're wrong Lana . . . the civil war . . . it was a fake . . ."

Lord Bordimour let out a loud laugh, it was time for the secret to be out either way, and he turned to Lana with a wicked look in his eye, "I spread the rumors about the Southern General. If you remember the begining of the war began with an assassination of a captain who disputted with the Southern General . . . well thank your brother for that. As for that fool of a Southern Legendary . . ."

He turned towards the flashing of lights being emmitted from the battlefield, "He does not know what is going on during the past 100 years. He will listen to me and do as I say, I know it. The capital can be rebuilt too."

Archived