New mod for the General section. 49 Supporters!

Dream

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't support this. After talking with Opal' date=' I actually agree with her. Since the Music,Games, and TV forums are made, most of the topics that used to be in the General section aren't put there anymore. So the General forum is just this boring spamhole now. I say we just leave the General forum to the super mods.

[/quote']

Q4T.

General is just a can of spam now, only a few topics there are worthwhile. Not alot of them are really actually serious discussion. So, like Obby said, leave it to Darth.

I'll support' date=' and I have a couple candidates for the position:

-.:Mirage:.

-Myself

-JG

I don't know, I'm just choosing people who haven't caused trouble on the site...I have NOT caused problems here so that's why my name's up on the list

[/quote']

*cough* Never nominate yourself. <_<

and your signature stretches the freaking page

Yes' date='

100% Support. Glassberry is hardly online.

[/quote']

You've only just joined so don't assume things.

-Myself

-JG

I don't know, I'm just choosing people who haven't caused trouble on the site...I have NOT caused problems here so that's why my name's up on the list

[/quote']

Who the heck are you, why would we want a n00b as a Moderator?

Yes' date='

100% Support. Glassberry is hardly online.

[/quote']

You've only just joined so don't assume things.

-Myself

-JG

[/quote']

Who the heck are you, why would we want a n00b as a Moderator?

I've been here for 2 months and you never notice? Ah well, doesn't bother me.

I'm not a noob, I HAVE 3 stars, but of course everyone else has 4 or 5. I'm just suggesting, I didn't anyone to like it, but the other two are fine, right?

So forget I even nominated myself. you offend me, Hallelujah Haptism

200 odd posts makes you a noob. Also your account may be 2 months old, but that doesn't make YOU 2 months old. Suggesting yourself instantly makes it so you never become a Moderator, lulz. I wish you people would stop whining like little kids who can't get what they want. And yes I DO OFFEND YOU, I'm Hallelujah it's what I do.

It's 300 (counting this one) posts. I only put myself for nomination because I won't cause controversy like some other members would do. I'd make sure that no one posts obscene links to objects and if anyone does something against the rules, I'd give them a warning/if it continues, they get banned.

I'm here almost everyday, so I'll be active a lot.

And Hallelujah, I'm 14 if you want to know! I'm not immature like others on this site (for the safety and privacy of other users, I will not disclose their identities)

That's the only reason I'd nominate myself.

-P.S. Don't act cocky, just because you're a mod yourself. It doesn't make you any different than I am...Don't isult me, because then you'll get the same thing in return.

It's 300 (counting this one) posts. I only put myself for nomination because I won't cause controversy like some other members would do. I'd make sure that no one posts obscene links to objects and if anyone does something against the rules' date=' I'd give them a warning/if it continues, they get banned.

I'm here almost everyday, so I'll be active a lot.

And Hallelujah, I'm 14 if you want to know! I'm not immature like others on this site (for the safety and privacy of other users, I will not disclose their identities)

That's the only reason I'd nominate myself.

[/quote']

200...300...it makes no difference to me. Quite frankly we don't know you nor want to know you. You could be a member pretending to be nice, then go on a powerhouse spamming spree like a certain Moderator did. Being here everday means nothing, we get bored and leave. Also why would I care if you're 14? That just makes you even more immature, if you were mature you'd not be putting retarded tiles like "Future YCM Moderator" when it won't happen. Good day.

Guest JoshIcy

Ive sent a PM to FP about this myself in detail.

Nothing came of it, (probably because it's hard to pick a mod for General).

So I'm not sure what this thread would do.

But if it helps, add me to that list.

Guest JoshIcy

I'd vote for you' date=' since you seem nice, unlike HH...

You don't insult people right?

[/quote']

Nope.

But I'll use tough love when I have to, (which is rarely but enough).

Archived