Crimson Midnight RP *NOT THE SIGN UP FORM*

"Your not off the hook yet, I first off activate Mischief of the Time Goddess to get and additional battle phase which means he can attack twice this turn again, next I will activate two Adrenaline Rush to give him a total of 4 attacks this turn."

"Now attack him three times with Fist Barrage!" Kachine said as Exodiiosu attacked him three times and with each attack a 1000 ATK for each NORMAL monster.

Adrenaline Rush

Quickplay Spell

Select a monster on the field, that monster may attack again this battle phase.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Too bad i won't allow it, i activate my friction in time, by removing it while its in my graveyard, I can end your turn, of course i have to discard a card"

Friction in Time

Trap

Depending on what happens first you can activate one of these effects, when one of your monsters is destroyed you can destroy the card that destroyed it or while this card is in the graveyard you can remove it from play to end your opponents turn by discarding one card in your hand. These effects cannot be negated.

"Ready to give up, first my Vampire returns to the field with 500 more attack points, next ill activate giant trunade so all spells and traps are returned, next ill activate lightning vortex so by discarding one card in my hand i can destroy all your face up monsters, now since your Pain of the Almighty is gone my monster gets back his lost points, now attack her directly my Vampire"

Vampire: 2500

*Removes a card from deck called Fortune Telling*

Fortune Telling

Quickplay Spell

When a opponent special summons a monster you may send this card to your Graveyard from your Deck. When a monster on your side should be destroyed as a result of a card effect your opponent controls you may place into hand, cards that share the same TYPE from your Deck or Grave with levels that equal to or less then the destroyed monster, this effect cannot be negated.

*Adds 2 pieces of Exodia to Hand from the Graveyard and adds 3 pieces to Hand from Deck*

"Exodia! Obliterate!" Kachine yelled as she revealed the 5 pieces of Exodia signifying GG.

Occ: Yep and you also made up Time Friction, though its not just for exodia, it can be used for other decks, like A monarch is destroyed, add another copy of that monarch to your hand, your standby your frog comes up, you tribute it and get to basically reborn that monarch. Foolish Burial is universal as well and some thought it was broken because it worked real well with Treeborn Frog.

Occ: I just going to step in this argument since true she broke a unwritten rule that isn't on the forum which means she couldn't have known that even such a rule existed. Seems a little unfair to me for someone to break a rule which doesn't exist visibly for anyone to view, I mean their are the fanfic rules but then their is no Role Play rules.

EDIT:

This duel should end in a draw, she won't win this duel yet you won't win it either by technical knock-out of this rule i'm not even familiar with it and never heard it brought up once or seen it brought up on someone else, do you agree, Chaos_Remix?

Archived