Crimson Midnight RP *NOT THE SIGN UP FORM*

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You jumped the gun again..." One of Dario's Spell/Traps flipped over. f4iws6.jpg "So, I discard a Spell from my hand..." Which he did. "...and your Crystal Removal gets eliminated." A robotic shield was set up, blocking the destruction blast, and then it re-directed it back on Crystal Removal.

"Alright then, my move!" he yelled as he drew a card. "Hmm, I'll remove from play 2 cards in my hand to summon my Dark Warrior- Dark Wingman (2100/1600)!" An evil looking figure with wings emerges from Ace's card. "By the way, if one of those face-downs were a card with "Hole" in it's name. My Dark Wingman is not affected! Now then, Dark Wingman, attack!

OOC: I'll wait for you to respond.

EvilHero5jpgset1EVSDset2EN002typeWa.jpg

I start by activating my the Flute of Summoning Kuriboh to special summon my Kuriboh to help me out. But one is never anove so I activated my Multiply to multiply my Kuribohs to five. Than I activated 001-Infinite-Wall-of-Kuribohs-CARD.jpg to place one Kuriboh token in my spell and trap card zone where it continous to multiply.

Fields: 4 Kuriboh tokens MCR 1 S/T zone, Infinte wall of kuribohs one face-down

LP: 4000

HAND: 2

(I Like the fact you didn't play Heavy Storm)

As the new day approched, Kando looked down and saw all the duelists in the sqaure looking at the sign posted up about the new tournament that began today. It would take place anywhere. Anywhere duelists knew about it. The news reporters spread the story everywhere in the world that they could.

The tournament would feature a unique twist called "Duel Points". Anyone in the tournament would begin with 500 duel points. The first ones who got 100,000 points would be able to compete in the champion ship. Each duelist would wager a number of points, the winner obviously getting the whole pot. Every duel had to have a "pot" of duel points wagered. 3-way, 4-way duels, any duel at all, had to have each duelist wagering points.

The champion ship woul require the duelist to face 2 duels, and if winning both, would have a chance to duel any professional duelist in the city. ANY one they desiered. Each pro would agree to the challange. If any duelist had 0 points at anytime, they would be out of the tournament. Each duelist would recieve a duel counter, which connected to the average disk, confortably sitting below the LP meter.

Everyone who was anyone got their supplies and began to duel. The championship would require no points, and was simply a 2 duel bracket, for a chance to duel "Your favorite pro and/or duelist", along with a cash prize, many packs of cards, and a special bonus prize.

All but Kando knew what the special was. A chance to corrupt their souls....................

OCC: Anyone who's in the rp, 1: Chaos allowed me to post this, 2: This tournament is optional, you don't have to enter in it, but if you want to, you may. Of course, this rp would go along a lot better the more people we had here entered, seeing as this ties into the storyline real well. So, if you have any questions at all about this tournament, ask me.

"Heh" Ace said with an evil grin, "Kuribohs won't save you in this match, for you see. I activate my Spell Card 'Dark Storm!' Here's how it works, I discard all the Dark Warriors in my hand to the graveyard, then I can destroy all cards on your side of the field!"

OCC: I'm not done, I just wanna see if you have a response. Oh, and I wanna be in the tournament when it begins wicket.

OCC: That card is WAY overpowerd it doesn't have a draw back and if you have only one it is a minor sacrefise.

I counter your card with my ghost of the card protection. And I choose my Infinite wall of Kuribohs so during this turn it can't be destroyed and because thats the only CARD on my field your Dark Storm is useless. You see my tokens aren't threaded as cards.

TRAP-018-Ghost-of-The-Card-Protecti.jpg

"C-curse you! That means I wasted all my Dark Warriors!" Ace shouted, "Not only that, but thanks to it's after effect I take damage x500 for Dark Warrior I sent to the graveyard!"

My LP: 2500

Hand: None

Field: Dark Wingman

"I have to end my turn" *Thinking* "Destroying his Kuribohs would be useless to my plan. Ha, my ultimate card will demolish his entire field!"

Rink: You think so he? Well I'm going to show you the strongest monster in my deck. I draw. I sacrefise my three kuriboh tokens to summon the almighy Raviel, Lord of Pantasme (you can do this becose you don't tribute kuriboh tokens for a tribute summon but sacrefise them for a special summon. You can do this in the games to) Than I activated his special abilety so by tributing my Kuriboh token I can increase his attack by 300 points. Raviel attack his Dark Wingman with Shimmering Slash!

Hand: 2

Field: 3 (Kuriboh token S/T zone, Infinite wall of kuriboh, Kuriboh token in spell and trap card zone)

LP: 4000

Damien and Kachine walked around and noticed a couple of duelists in a duel.

"A sacred beast, I thought those were locked away." Kachine wondered looking at the large beast.

"Rare Hunters most likely." Damien replied with a dead pan face.

"That gets really old, last week it was because of Rare Hunters duelists obtained the three Egyptian Gods, before that it was the Wicked Gods." Said Kachine a little irritated by his analogy for where people get all these cards.

"Also just to remind you who was it who had to win your deck back from Rare Hunters?" Damien snickered.

"You did..." Kachine said not happy.

"That settles the argument." Damien said with a grin.

"Whatever, anyway this looks like a good duel." Said Kachine.

Archived