Crimson Midnight RP *NOT THE SIGN UP FORM*

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"No, but its a interesting idea for some possible people who refuse to give cards up, its just useful to know" he said as the dark aura that surrounded him grew a lot bigger, it started to swift around, it almost acted as if it had a mind of its own

Damien sensed something change in the surroundings. "I will head to my room, Mistress Kachine." Damien spoke out.

"Go ahead." Kachine said.

Damien headed to his room and placed a symbol on the front of the door before opening and closed the door after he went inside, the symbol glowed red.

"Hmm, weird, Damien has been acting weird ever since he heard your voice at first." Said Kachine.

As he walked inside, he could feel a dark pulse comming upstairs, from Zaar, no doubt, but Kando felt something.......else. Another presence that echoed evil. He decided, since he was, almost always welcome, to go upstairs and find out some info about Zaar's new friends.

"W-what's going on?" Ace said as he started standing, "I must be dueling, very well. My move! Hm, this... Will end the duel. I remove from play every card from my hand, graveyard, and deck to Special Summon the almighty, Kailos, Ruler of Darkness! (2000/2000) Oh yeah, by the way he gains 200 ATK and DEF points for each Dark Warrior in my removed from play zone. And I have a total of 17 in my deck." ATK=5400 DEF=5400. "Now I activate my Dark Warrior- Shadow Minuteman. While he's RFP (Removed from play) no monsters can be in Defense position! So, your tokens are no longer safe! Thanks to my Kailos' second effect. By sending one Dark Warrior that is RFP to the graveyard I can destroy one Spell or Trap so bye-bye Wall of Infinite Kuriboh! Now, Kailos, end this! Destroy his Kuriboh token and finish him!

OOC: I'll wait to see if you respond. Even though you can't activate any Spell or Traps. Since you don't have any face-down.

OOC: Your card is overpowerd and I don't have kuriboh tokens I had one in my spell and trap card zone and you destroyed that one by destroying my Infinite wall of Kuribohs

because you destroyed my Infinite wall of kuribohs I can ad my Kuriboh from my graveyard to my hand. His effect kicks in Negating all damage I get from your effect by simply discarding him. I won because you have no cards left.

Archived