Crimson Midnight RP *NOT THE SIGN UP FORM*

The year is 2014, the trading card game known as Duel Monsters is now the biggest thing in the world. Now adays there are card hunters, illegal underground dueling ground, and even the pro circuit has become corrupted. Now it comes to you, what roll will you play.

Zaar sat in a chair in his office, in his building, looking through paperwork on duelist, "Which duelist to target" he said as he leaned back into the chair,

Zaar was the leader and only member of the Card Hunters, a new organization made to steal cards, today was the first day.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dario rode through the city on his crimson motorbike. "222, 223...aha. 224 Eaglet Lane." He rode up to the house and rang the doorbell. "Hi. Here's you pizza." He gave the customer the Pizza and got the money. As Dario drove off, he thought. "As much as I like this job...It doesn't pay enough..." He pulled up to him apartment and walked in. "Letg's see..." He typed out on a search engine on his laptop "Duel Monster Cards For Sale". "15,000 pages? So that's how popular the game's gotten..." He mumbled. Then he left for the bike which he had gotten off of only five minutes ago. Yes, he was able to hold on to his passion of dueling and was going to the park to find an opponent.

Villiam was certainly depressed this particular day. He had not only lost his most powerful venom deck in that fateful duel, he also found a new deck with cards he didn't even know how to use. He picked up one of them, and shivered. The Arcanis Shield Master. Might prove useful.

.....................The room was dimly lit..................A small lamp hung overhead.............

It was him, all right. Kando Horando. Now the champion of the Underground dueling circuit. More vicious then ever, and times have changed since he had his little struggle. He thought back to memories, he thought of Zaar, a close friend of his that was now in charge of The Card Hunters, a group of duelists that duel others to steal their cards in their victory, and add them to their decks, only to get stronger and more vicious.

However, not only was his true goal close to at hand, more and more people began to challange the Underground circuit, only to take him down and end his corruption.

Not happening. And it hasn't been happining since he found his new office. He walked over to a wall and flicked a switch.

The blinds over the windows slowly reclined to the cealing, like large black spiders slowly crawling to their web.

Bright light shone throught the windows that made the dim lamp feel outdated.

He was in an office building. Odd, for a champion of a corrupt dueling circuit. But after all of the tournaments he participated in, all of the hardships he went through, it finally paid off. Not only was the Undergrpund Ciruit a group of powerful duelists who behaved the opposite of the Pro Dueling Circuit, they were also "A brother in arms", so to speak.

In order to gain the goal he fought for for so many years, he gathered a group of duelists to attack an office building full of corprate executives. Some knew how to duel, others ran away, others betrayed their own kind and joined the Underground, and some were too foolish as to find ways to stop the Underground, that cost them their own life.

And now, 3 weeks of fighting brought him his new HQ. As word of the Underground victory spread through, even the name "Underground", struck fear into the hearts of even the strongest of duelists. In some cities, even mentioning anything about "Underground" would result in fines and penalties, some cities even going to the extremities of bringing it to court, not only to discuss the penalties of breaking a "law", but to find ways to stop the Underground.

And no mater how many times they have disscussed it in court, they could never found a way to stop them. And each second they argued, each second brought the Underground more power, and reputation of being the fiercest of all duelists in the world.

All around the world the Underground existed. And whenever the name "Underground" was mentioned, there was always someone who would join the corrupt society. At least what the world called them. But, to the dueliasts of the Underground, it was a way of life, to continue their lives in total solitude and seclusion from the outside world, from those who didn't believe in "shady republicans".

And all around the world the Underground spread, up to the point where anyone who got caught from the pro or any minor league circuit, to the Underground, would be put in jail for "betrayal of society". And when the Underground finally gained worldwide support, their own countries, states, and cities, began holding Underground tournaments to make champions. And around the world the champions went. After all of the tournaments Kando participated in, he had nothing to do. To the rest of the world, they knew him as a self-proclaimed "shadow", resulting in all of the "darkness" outbursts residing in his own body.

So, tournament, after tournament, he fought his way to become king and champion of the most corrupt dueling cirrcuit the world had ever seen before. Even the Academies were shaking about their own students becomming corrupt under their own society.

Even the King of Games himself was being shaken and stirred about the whole comprimise.

In courts and senates everywhere, there were people who encourged and fought against the Underground cirrcuit. It brought the attention of everyone in the world. Kando smiled looking out the window, knowing, this was just like the Civil War. Slavery was the biggest issue in the US. People from all around the country did what they could do to keep the piece between, behind, and beyond the boundries of their own society.

And no mater what they did, it all broke out into war between themselves.

And that was exactly the same thing going on right now.

There was not a single person in the entire world who did not know about the Underground. Some of the greatest duelists in the world were becomming aware about the situation, including Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler, Maxamillion Pegasus, among others. Even Duel Academy itself was scratching its head on what to do with their society.

That was when Kando smiled. Just like the Civil War, and the Great Debate, to which had no end. It was just like him. Whatever happened in today's society, he thinks back to similar events held in time's past. Several years ago, the modern American Revolution took hold, in which the Underground dueling circuit took hold. And now, the times modern Civil War was upon them.

As the sun set, he saw the countries hope of stopping the Underground slip away from his fingers. Kando trned around and saw a picture of his desk, which started it all.

A picture of Zane Trusdale.

Before his "revolution", some call it, came hold, the Underground circuit was still savoring its victory of its modern day American Revolution. And when Zane graduated, and participated in many duels, so many, that he left to the pro world, but eventually came back several times to relive the moment, more and more duelists wondered how great life would be, as a part of the Underground.

And every famous duelist that won so many duels that brought them to the outside world of its own boundries, took notice of it.

Then, Kando was thinking of bringing about his own tournemant. Of course, under an alias. His own, dark, twisted, corrupt alias. Haine.

It would take place around the world. EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD, there would be duelists dueling. Dueling to find out, who, just who is the greatest duelist of all time, who can face their own fears, who can stand up when all others sit down, who can fight for his friend even when he is down.

He wanted to know the answer to that question. And there was only one person in the world who knew that answer.

He turned around and sat back in his desk, and leaned over to his phone. He then went to his computer to find connections with someone. Once he had done that, he got up and walked to the door. All of the room was covered in glass windows, except one, which housed an elevator to the other floors of the bulding.

He went to the lobby to have a chat with somebody who knew the answer

Zaar................

"Man I hate paperwork, I think its time to just do it the easy way and check the news" he said as he turned on his Red Plasma Gear, "Hrm looks like Kando is the new underground champion" he said as he hacked into the underground data base, "Well I guess its almost time to start" Zaar said as he prepaired his deck.

First Ill play, crystal fusion. i get to fuse 2 or more monsters from my hand, deck or field. i choose dark cobalt eagle and dark sapphire pegasus to summon Dark Cobalt Pegasus (ATK/2400 DEF/1800) Effect: Each turn the controller of this card gains life ponts equal to 500X the amount of cards in your opponents hand. ill play one card face dwn and end my turn.

Hand-2

Field- Face down and Dark Cobalt Pagasus

LP-4000

Gilliam nodded.

- Thanks for that. (draws 6 cards) I begin by summoning First Master of Arcanis in Attack Position! And then I play my Field Spell University of Calahan!

*a university appeares around Gilliam*

- And due to their respective effects, I can place 2 Arcane Counters on my Master of Arcanis, which increases it's ATK to 1800!

I go with a face-down and end my turn.

"Kando...... were you followed, you know for a fact that you only know where this place is, well since i told you in duelist kingdom...." Zaar said calmly, "So why are you here" he asked

Archived