Crimson Midnight RP *NOT THE SIGN UP FORM*

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She turned around and was about to activate her duel disk but damien stopped her and faced Zaar.

"He's mine" Damien said as he stared into Zaar's eyes.

"Good luck, Zaar. You will need it against Damien The Crucified." Kachine said since she usually doesn't have to duel.

Damien unstrapped the cross on his back and activated it.

"Ill start with my Grand Castle of the Angels, next ill summon my Bounty Huntress, so now her effect activates, so now I can flip your monster face up and if its a effect monter its destroyed.

*Waiting*

GrandCastleoftheAngels.jpg

BountyHuntress.jpg

Kando shoook his head hanging it down low, as if saying that Kachine has a lot to learn.

"Heh, heh, trust me. You shouldn't make comments about somebody's deck when it hasn't shown its full potential yet. Even the most ameture of duelists should know that."

"Next ill activate my The End of Life, so now by discarding my Angel of Judgment, Nova, I can draw 2 cards. Next ill activate my Premature Bariel, so now at the cost off 800 lifepoints I can special summon my Nova, Nova attack him, Dancing Shimmer.

Error on Nova, its suppose to be split soul

AngelofJudgementNova.jpgTheEndofLife.jpg

*Damien activates his trap*

Incorporeal

Counter Trap

You lose no LP this turn. For the next 2 turns until your next Standby Phase since this card has been activated you do not receive damage from your opponent, this effect cannot be negated.

*Nova, ran threw Damien like he missed his target*

*Damien drew a card*

He put into play Pentagram of the Underworld and destroyed the Grand Castle of Angels, he put into play Will o' Wisp and set a face down card ending his turn.

Pentagram of the Underworld

Field Spell

While this card remains face up on the field, a player may tribute a monster on their side of the field to Special Summon from their Graveyard to Play. A card Special Summoned this way cannot be the target of Spells or Traps your opponent controls. At the end of the turn destroy a card Special Summoned by this effect.

Will o' Wisp

Light

1 Star

Fiend/Effect

This card cannot be destroyed by effects you or your opponent controls. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. This card cannot be used as Tribute.

0/0

"In retrospect, its replacement due to rule of no more then one field spell on the field can be active at the same time in which when a new field spell enters a old field spell currently face up goes to the grave, also your field spell only negates the effect of a card it doesn't prevent the coming in of a card." Damien said.

OOC: man i need to read my own cards.

"My turn, ill activate my stop defence spell card, so your monster is switched to attack mode, now my nova will attack your monster, but why would I do that, well to activate my mischief of the time goddess, so its like your turn was skipped and that also means that your traps effect is up, now Nova attack his wisp."

*Waiting*

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mischief_of_the_Time_Goddess

*No damage due to the first attack, activates quickplay spell*

Underworld Horror

Quickplay Spell

Destroy a attacking monster your opponent controls, this effect cannot be negated.

"Your friend has a impressive deck yet this is why I mentioned if he uses aggro it will be harder for him to win as Damien's deck is 95% blocking and intercepting, the other 5% is his attacking forces." Kachine said.

"Heh, if you think my deck is aggro that is funny, Im just toying around, also Nova is returned to the bottom of my deck instead of the graveyard. Now Bounty Huntress attack his Wisp" he said as he smirked

Archived