Yogg-Saron

Prove you are the best! Sign up today!

Format

Name

Deck Type

Best/Favorite Card

Biography

Additional Information

I expect this to be big, so we need entrants right away!

[align=center]Once, during a war, 3 cards were created by Maximilium Pegasus and where locked away, afraid that they would be used in the war. Later that year, Pegasus died of heart failure, and his card where left in that vault for over 50 years. His son, Ergeal, was eager to find out what was in the vault. He got locksmiths from around the world trying to crack the safe, but none were successful. Finally one day, Ergeal was tinkering with the vault and it burst open. Revealing 3 cards he had never seen before. In fact, the presence of the cards was to much for Ergeal and he threw the cards down and laid down. He had a dream that night, and when he woke up, the cards where still on the floor. And for some reason that dream had sparked a desire in Ergeal to hold another Duelist Kingdom Tournament! Of course he was eager to tell the press, and he made one final look at the 3 cards and went to the news station.

"Thats right everyone! Today is a special day indeed! When my father died I was had a strong ambition to avenge him and his dueling ways! That is why I am holding the 3rd ever Duelist Kingdom Tournament! Each of the selected duelists from around the world will participate. After which, if they succeed in beating me, they will recieve 3 Ultra rare cards, the only ones that exist in fact, oh and you will also win 100,000 Euros!" Ergeal said in frantic as press where taking pictures of him, "when you recieve your star chips, duelist kingdom disks, and a complementary video, please make your way to the designated port on the deadline date!"

[/align]

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Gilliam Gardius

Deck Type: Dark

Best/Favorite Card: Masked Beast Des Gardius

Biography: Gilliam is prett shy about the fact that he's dueling, even though he's a great duelist. He almost worships his best card, Masked Beast Des Gardius, so much that he changed his last name into Gardius. When Gilliam plays Gardius, strange powers take control of his body and alters his appearance. (See Additional Information)

Additional Information:Normally, Gilliam looks like this:62d392.png

But when he summons Masked Beast Des Gardius, something changes his appearance into this:b7f047.png

Name : Rowan Masaki

Deck Type : Thunderforce deck

Best/Favorite Card : Thunderforce Dragon

Biography : Born in Okinawa, Japan, where he's lived all of his life. He's really modest about his abilities, and doesn't like to show off. He doesn't have a lot of friends, but is always nice and generous, even when he duels. He's actually lost a couple of duels because he refused to attack his opponent's directly. He believes that honor is always the best way to win any match.

Additional Information : His mom is originally born in Okinawa, whereas his dad was born in the US.

46ca23.png

I'm in,

Name: Resail Valentine

Deck Type: Rock Beasts (I'll be posting a written version of these cards soon)

Best/Favorite Card: Granite Dragon

Biography: Resail grew up living in his sister's, Mai Valentine, shadow

wanting to be recognized, he has entered many Pro Circuits only to lose in the first round of every tournament. His Harpie's Brother deck wasn't going to well, when he heard about these other "Beasts" even more powerful then the Crystal Beasts from his good friend Jesse Anderson he decided to search for these "Rock Beasts". He found these cards and then he started to win every duel he played, so he decided to put his skills to the test in the 3rd Annual Duelist Kingdom.

df9b6.png

Name: Airos Storm

Deck Type: Elemental Heroes

Best Card: Elemental Hero Rainbow Neos

Favorite Card: Elemental Hero Bubbleman (Anime Effect)

Description: He is the younger brother of Riley Storm. He is not evil like his brother was, but he does want to be a good of a duelist as his brother. He loves his Elemental Heroes, and he uses the card Super Fusion in his deck. Airos is very nice, and loves to duel!

98e083.png

These are all me XD.

Name: Ergeal Pegasus

Deck: Ancient Legends

Favorite/Best Card: Ancient Legend - Zeus the Almighty Ruler (i will have to check XD)

Bio: *too long besides we need to save bandwidth LOL

Name: Yugi Moto

Deck: *sigh* Dark Magician/Magnet Warriors

Favorite/Best Card: *why do you ask* Dark Magician

Bio: *once again bandwidth

Name: Noah Kaiba

Deck: Spirits

Favorite/Best Card: Shinato, King of a Higher Plane

Bio: *omg

Avatar: Here: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Noah_Kaiba

NOW WE CAN OFFICIALLY START!!!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

[align=center]*yawn*

"Alright, today is the first day of the new Duelist Kingdom Tournament! The helicopters and ferrys with the duelist should be arriving any secound now!"[/align]

"Hmm......what a quaint little island, of course no one will stand a chance against me!" Noah said egearly on the helicopter, "I can't believe Yugi Motou is returning to Duelist Kingdom, I hate him to the bone and cannot wait to destroy him!"

The helicopter landed and out popped Noah, he saw the ferry at the dock and wondered if Yugi was on it. He was sure as well, that his friends would be with him.

"Friends pfft..." he said frustrated, "I just hope that monkey isn't there, it was annoying about 3 or 4 seasons ago."

Yugi Motou was unboarding the ferry. With Tea, Joey, Trusdale, and Tristan by his side. Joey was not competing this time, but since Maximillium wasn't the leader anymore, friends and family could get in.

"Hmm....a strong presence is here....it seems evil..." Yugi mumbled.

As the other duelist where getting off the ferry Yugi spotted an old friend, Airos Storm! Although his father was evil that did not stop Airos from being good and the best duelist he could be.

"Hey Airos!!!" Yugi yelled in child form.

OSS: Other entrants, please start a base for YOUR storyline, you are getting off the ferry...

Guest King of Games

just a question, wouldn't all the older charcters be 60-70? because you say 50 years later. yugi'd look like his grandpa and tea would be post-menaposal.

Airos sat down on a rock, and looked through his deck. He stopped at each card and brushed it off, then went onto the next one. Airos was a duelist who cared a lot about his cards, and didn't favor any one card over the other, except for his Elemental Hero Bubbleman. It was his very first card, and the card that inspired Airos to make his Elemental Hero Deck. As he sat down, he thought of his brother Riley, and how Riley was in the second Duelist Kingdom Tournament. Even though his brother was evil, he was a great duelist, and Airos respected that. Airos stood up. He didn't know why he was sitting down, because it was time to duel!

Fine, I'll get in on this before it gets ahead to much.

Name: Yuske Horando

Bio: Related to a not-so old character most of you remember

Favorite Card: Archlord Zerato

Deck: Holy Change

Does I need an avatar? Cause, if not, then I'll start right now.

Airos decided he wanted to duel right away. He went to look for an opponent, and he saw a duelist about his age, maybe a year older. He decided he wanted to duel against him.

"Hey, whats your name? and would you like to duel me?"

Yuske was looking around the forest until somebody came up to him and challanged him.

"Fine, sure, I'll duel."

He activated his duel disk, then remembered something his father told him.

"Be careful. Anything can happen in this mad world of ours. You need to be warry. Use all you've got and don't let anyone shove you into a corner. Use all the strength you have. When that anger builds, unleash it, control it, mold it into your own stength to defeat those who think you'r nothing but garbage."

Garbage. He hated that word. He hated being called that. He never was a good duelist. But his dad always told him that he was a "chip off the old block", which always made him happy to think that somewhere, there was somebody out there who counted on him.

Or at least, so he thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man was staring out of a window of an office building miles away from where Yuske was. He knew, he would try to be the best. And thinking about that, he held somehtiing in his soul, a piece of a creature. A monster. And if he had it, his son did as well.

Pased down from father to son.

Yuske's father didn't know that creature that well, but fought with it, and gave it a home, a purpose, a reason before it left him.

Which left something that could never be forgotten or taken away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuske drew 5 cards and smirked.

"So, you wanna go first?"

Guest King of Games

Name: Jordan Godder

9d9415.png

Deck type: Warrior/Dragon

favourite card: Dark Blade the Dragon Knight

Bio: Uses Dragons and warriors in harmony with each other. Not very aggressive, but when it comes to dueling, he is determined to win and never goes down without a fight.

Airos drew 5 cards.

"I will go first, thank you. My name is Airos, what is your name? Anyway, I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman in attack mode!"

There was Airos' favorite card. The first card he got. The card that helped him become a great duelist. He loved that card.

"Thanks to my Elemental Hero Bubbleman's ability, I can draw two cards from my deck! Now, I play two cards face-down and end my turn!"

Hand-5

Lifepoints-4000

Field-Elemental Hero Bubbleman, 2 f/d.

"Fine, then, my draw!"

After he drew, he began to halucinate and saw his father again.

"Remember, you need to start out strong. You need to create an advantage and take it the second the opportunity arises. Don't slip up the best chance you have of winning. If you do, you've already lost this duel."

He thought it over, still having doubts of his greatness...........

"You will be the best, Yuske. Count on it."

He began to smile and began his turn.

"All right, I'll summon Warrior of Zera in attack mode!"

WarriorofZeraYSD-EN-C.jpg

"Next, I'll play Sactuary Of The Sky!"

TheSanctuaryintheSkyDR2-EN-C.jpg

"And then, I'll sacrifice Warrior Of Zera to summon Archlord Zerrato!"

ArchlordZeratoDR2-EN-UR.jpg

As Zerato emerged from a cyclone of wind in the floor of the Sanctuary, another halucination come to head.

"Remember, once you've seized an upper hand, keep it. Make sure to keep your opponent guessing, and trick him to falling to traps. They're a mans best friend. keep that in mind. Once your opponent is catching on, you need to be on your toes, you need to be swift, agile."

"You are my son. I am a dueling legend. You will become great. I promise."

No matter how much he wanted to be great, he had a stange fealing his dad has been lying to him this whole time. But he kept going on.

"I'll lay 1 face-down and end my turn! Oh, and my name is Yuske, if you are so interested."

Hand:2

LP:4000

Field: Archlord Zerato

S/T: 1, The Sancutary In The Sky

Rink looked to his belt with the 20 decks. He first looked at his birdian deck his first deck that he respected as gave him alot of victorys than he looked at His hermos deck a deck he created after being taken over by the shadows that was build on his gaurdian spirit the almighty Hermos. Than he looked at three other dekcs all three containing a Sacred Beast that had stolen from people who had get tham from the one who stole tham in the first place. He had won a duel against them and while knocked out he had stolen there deck. The other decks where either won in a duel or given by friends. He was using them depending on what he knew about the opponent because every deck has a strong side and a weakness like. He walked over the Island to find an opponent.

Archived