Suppremecy RP (HAS STARTED!)

Yogg-Saron

Guest King of Games

I lost that duel because i jumped into things too quickly. I will do better next time.

*notices a duel between a kid and an old guy wiht spiky red, black and yellow hair."this looks interesting and i could get ideas on how to defeat Resail.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC sorry that the next made-up cards don't have a picture they are either lost because I have a new PC or just could never find a picture I was searching for.

I start by activating my field spell know as Monster Barrier

Monster Barrier

Field

Both players can't activated traps during there opponents turn.

(Rulling: The activation of this card CAN be counterd by a trap card)

Than I activated my Warriors Grave.

Warriors Grave

None

Remove from play, from your side of the field or your Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a warrior-type Fusion Monster Card, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon).

So I remove my Queen's Knight my Jack's Knight and my King's Knight to summon Arcana Knight Joker (3800/2500) in attack now attack his monster

Hand: 2

Field: 2 (Arcana Knight Joker and Monster Barrier (Monster Barrier is a card that should be a basic in this deck but never played before because I never neaded it)

"Ok, first I activate the Spell card Shield Crush! Destroying your monster! Now, I activate Polymerization to fuse Gazelle and Beformet from my hand to summon, Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast! Now Chimera attack his Life Points directly! I end my turn!"

My LP: 4000

Your LP: 400

My Field: Chimera

Your Field: None

Rowan was getting frustrated. How can he be getting every card he needs at the right time? he thought to himself. No matter, I can still win this! He drew his next card, and saw a chance to win this battle. "I'll activate Pot of Greed! Since you don't have any face-down cards, I don't have to ask for a counter!" He drew his two cards, and looked at the three cards in his hand. "And now, with this card's effect, I'll Special Summon my Thunderforce Magician!" A wizard, dressed in a drab yellow cloak and wielding a wooden staff, appeared on the field. "And I'll activate my Spell card, Dragon's Raigeki, to destroy your Chimera!!" The magician hovered in the air, then trasformed into a bolt of lightning and struck Chimera, splitting it in half. "Now, if I'm not corrected, you get to Special Summon one of your two monsters from the Graveyard, right?"

Notes:

Dragon's Raigeki

Spell

Offer 1 Thunder-type monster on your side of the field as a Tribute. Destroy up to 3 monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

Thunderforce Magician

Effect Monster

If your opponent has at least 1 more monster on the field than you, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

Light

Thunder

Atk: 1300 Def: 1400

Archived