Suppremecy RP (HAS STARTED!)

Yogg-Saron

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ill place 2 cards face down" Fenix said as 2 cards appeared infront of him.

*Flashback*

Zaar- Spells and Traps are the backbone of dueling, never forget to use them to your best.

*Flashback end*

"Not really, I tribute my huntress for my Sacred Archer of Angels and pick that shes a warrior, next ill discard a card to activate archer's effect, so now your monster is destroyed, now archer attack directly" Fenix said as he smirked

SacredArcheroftheAngels.jpg

"Ok ill play my Heavy Storm, so bye bye S/T's, next Ill play Hunters Unite so now all my warriors and spellcasters gain the ability to not get destroyed in battle. Now ill summon Cross Knight, now Cross Knight attack his monster" Fenix said as he knight rushed into combat

*Flashback*

Zaar- Always use strats to keep your opponent guessing.

*Flashback End*

*waiting*

CrossKnight.jpgHuntersUnite.jpg

I don't think so I counter your storm with this: TRAP-018-Ghost-of-The-Card-Protecti.jpg so until the end of my turn my other trap can't be destroyed. Yes it is a trap and I use it to block your attack, meet my Guardian Spirit Hermos: TRAP-024-Hermos-Rescue-CARD.jpg now your monster is destroyed and I get to summon a level 4 monster from my deck. I choose King's Knight and his effect lets me summon Jacks Knight to the field.. Of course Queen's knight gets destroyed by your monsters effect.

OSS: 4000

"NO!! I lost, this can't be! My real powers however are still in the virtual world! This is not the end, *gives 1 star chip*!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Yugi is walking around the center of a island looking for a duel...

"Sir, excuse me, would you like to duel? *rowan thewolfgod*

"When your plan is in full motion, release it, and finally take control of the duel, and win it."

Now, hearing that from his father, his confidence rose, and opened his eyes to show his anger.

"Heh, well, now that that's taken care of, since I have 3 level 8 Light monsters in my grave, I can activate this from my deck!"

He pointed to a Spell on the field.

Final Glory Of The Light

Quick Play Spell

When this cards effect is activated, this card may be activated from your deck. Activate only when you have at least 3 level 8 Light monsters in your graveyard. Pay half of your life points, remove your entire hand to the graveyard and destroy all cards on your side of the field. Select 3 level 8 Light monsters from your graveyard and special summon them to your side of the field, ignoring any summoning conditions.

"So, my 3 friends who you just destroyed now come back, and, with no more defenses left, it looks like it's all over."

Airos could feel not only Yuske staring at him, but somebody else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Through his window, he saw the duel between Airos and Yuske. He smirked at the sight of seeing Yuske unleashing his final plan of attack. If Airos found any way around it, any way at all................................

Yuske, and his Holy Shield, would both be destroyed, and, like father......

Like son.............................................A vessel of pain and destruction, sorrow, grief, and hatred...........

*flashback*

He stared at the creature, the one he knew before. He asked a question, about someone. Haine. The creature replyed.

"If you have someone, a friend, a son, anyone close to you, and his anger, darkness, hatred and sorrow are released, he will come again."

"But, I thought he was destroyed!"

"He was, but his influence stil exists in him. If the shield is ever to break, he will become, you."

*end flashback*

And now, thinking about that, he looked away from the duel in the window, and looked to another window, and saw the island of which the tournament took place. He raised his eyebrow as he saw somebody there, near the port, somebody he always wanted to duel. He evily smiled as he closed his eyes, and quietly whispered.

"Yugi Moto................................................................."

4ef915.png

Name: Dylan Wheeler

Deck : Warriors/Dragons

Best: Black Luster Solider

Son of Joey Wheeler,wins by pure luck and skill, inspired by his father and Yugi Moto.

Dylan got off the ferry looking for his first duel in the tourment...

[flashback]

"Always remember Dylan that you have unspeakable potential and skill, never be scared or frightened in any duel your in...

[ends flashback]

"I will father..."

Airos had lost. He wasn't upset though, because he had a lot of fun.

"Thanks Yuske, that was a great duel! I want to duel you again sometime!"

Airos ran off, with Yuske standing there.

Archived