Suppremecy RP (HAS STARTED!)

Yogg-Saron

"Nice move, now I activate my card, Swords of Revealing Light!! Which blocks your attacks for 3 full turns! Now, go my Spiritual Energy Settle Machine!"

SpiritualEnergySettleMachineLOD-EN-.jpg

SwordsofRevealingLightLOB-EN-SR.jpg

"Now make your move!! And because of my Spiritual Energy Settle Machine, I discard my Yata-Garasu!!

Hand - 0

LP - 8000

Field: Swords of Revealing Light, Spiritual Energy Settle Machine, Asura Priest, Suffering of the Strong.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest King of Games

"Draw! I activate Tribute to the doomed! So i discard my Kiryu, to destroy your asura priest! next i'll use Monster Reborn (you said no restrictions)to Bring it back. and thanks to its ablility, i equip it to Dark Blade so he's 900 points stronger. i still can't attack so go on.

Lp:8000

hand:0

Field: Dark blade(Kiryu equipped), 1 f/d

Yuske lost more points, and as his meter dropped to 2800, more light seeped out of him, and began to hear his father.

"Yuske, you need to control your strategy. Rebound back. If you can't, you've already lost. If you lose a duel that means everything to you, then you've lost all respect to me as my son."

That gave Yuske the chills, and yet, his anger still raged and began to boil, but still kept it in check.

"Hh, you done yet?"

"Draw! I activate, Cup of Ace!"

Cup of Ace

Normal Spell

Flip a coin and apply the proper effects:

- Heads: Draw 2 cards

- Tails: Your Opponent draws 2 cards

"Now, I flip a coin!"

A shiny gold coin appears in front of Noah and flips itself.

"HA! It seems it has landed on Heads! So I draw 2 cards!!!!"

Noah Draws 2 cards.

"Now, I set 1 card and end. And because of Settle Machine I discard Advanced Ritual Art!"

Hand - 0

LP: 8000

Field: Swords of Revealing Light (2 turns left), Suffering of the Strong, Spiritual Energy Settle Machine.

"Actually, no. Elemental Hero Burstinatrix, attack his Lifepoints directly, Flare Storm! Now I am done."

Hand-0

Lifepoints-4000

Field-Elemental Hero Burstinatrix 1 f/d

Even more, 1600, and now light was flooding from his body. His anger boiling. he could hear those words over and over again.

"You can win, Yuske, you are a good duelist, and you can win, I promise."

No matter how much he wanted to believe that, he couldn't. It just wasn't happening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The card in his hand began to glow. The creature appeared behind him and then slowly dissapeared. It obviously left to find Yuske. His Holy Shield was almost destroyed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All right, now, I play Fiend Sanctuary, which summons a token on my side of the field!"

Fiend%27sSanctuaryVB5-JP-UR.jpg

"Don't worry, he won't be around for much longer, I'll tribute my token to summon Majestic Mech - Goryu!"

MajesticMech-GoryuEOJ-EN-SR.jpg

"It's effect allows me to summon it with 1 tribute, but to destroy it when my turn is over, so I play a face-down and attack Burstinitrix!"

Hand:1

LP:1600

Field:Majestic Mech - Goryu

S/T:1

Guest King of Games

"Draw! I activate my Trap Pyro Clock of Destiny! it sends us 1 turn into the future so bye-bye go your Swords! Next I summon Mataza the Zapper. Dark Blade, attack(2300) Mataza, attack him twice(2000)! I end with a face-down.

LP:8000

hand:0

field: Dark blade(kiryu equipped), Mataza, 2 f-d

"you should've never come out of your little cyberspace world, Noah."

"Ok, thanks! I activate Mirror Gate! This trap card gives me your Majestic Mech-Goryu, and you get my Elemental Hero Burstinatrix! Then, the battle starts again!"

"Heh, no problem, hope you didn't get too attatched to him, cause now I activate this card!"

Double Agent Suicide

Normal Trap

Activate when a monster you control has shifted control to your opponent. Pay 1000 life points. Destroy the selected monster. In addition, your opponent loses life points equal to double the destroyed monsters ATK.

"Heh, I think that's game, am I correct?"

Airos didn't care if he lost, but he did want to win. He wasn't going to let Yuske win. He still had one chance.

"You see, when you inflict battle damage to my Lifepoints, I can activate the effect of my Elemental Hero Lightshield! What happens is this, I can Special Summon my Elemental Hero Lightshield from my deck, and he becomes my Lifepoints. If he is destroyed, I lose the duel, but as long as he is on the field, I'm not out!"

Elemental Hero Lightshield

4 Stars

Light

Warrior/Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your deck when your Lifepoints reach 0. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you do not take any damage to your Lifepoints. When this card is removed from the field, you lose the duel.

1000/1800

Guest King of Games

occ:should we have started with 4000 or 8000 because both Starting LPs are being used and the 4000 point duel depends on their LP where it started so...

change our starting LP to 4000 to make sense...

and i win.

P.S. i didn't say this just so id win, but to make things less confusing.

Fenix arrived on duelist kingdom, a place where his father, Zaar Yoshiro dueled pegasus.

He looked for a duelist for a while til he found one *Umbra* and asked "Wanna duel"?

"Ok ill start with this card, Hunters Unite! So now all warriors and spellcasters gain the ability to not be destroyed in battle. Next ill summon my Bounty Huntress, so now I can flip you monster face up and if its a effect monster its destroyed" Fenix said as he remembered something his father told him

*Flashback*

Zaar- Always start strong, keep a good offence and a even better defence

Fenix- Yes father

*End Flashback*

*Waiting*

BountyHuntress.jpg

HuntersUnite.jpg

Archived